HOLD ME|Nbayoungboy

By HernameNique

Part 1.๐Ÿ–ค More

Characters ๐Ÿงก
1.The big move
2.Oh really?
4.You good?
5. You again
6.Really?
7. Merry Disaster
8. Reunion
9. Attention Seeker
10. Prepare
11.Suprise!
12.Meet M&J
13.Daejah
14. Breakup
15. Funeral
16.Shopping
17.Flashback
18.Birthday Bitch
19.Date night
20.Work
21.Tell him
22. Chill Day
23.Time Skip
24.Suprise
25. The End
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

3. Oh my god-

4.1K 120 86
By HernameNique

"D-dad?"Mina stuttered.

"God sent my nigga down to spend a night"I joked and Mina nudged me.

"Wassam' baby girl"He said pulling a crying Mina into a hug.

-

After our Dad told us everything we were now hanging out and watching a movie.

"So Shaun really threatened you"I asked reffering to my "step dad".

Truth was,he wasn't really my real father,but that was Keante's biological father.

"Girls you won't believe what just happened"My Momma yelled as she entered the house.

She went into the kitchen still not noticing dad was here."I caught Shaun cheating.. AGAIN,now I'm really getting a divorce"She yelled from the kitchen.

"I throwed that ring in that bitch face"She laughed coming towards. She choked on her drink once she saw dad sitting down.

"ermias"She said but it came out more like a question."What's going on?"She asked sitting down between us.

"I thought you were dead"She said touching his cheeks.

-

I watched as My Momma repeatedly kissed over my dad face and he gave her a "What the fuck" look.

"He's coming right now"I said looking out the window seeing Shaun's car pull up.

We burned his clothes, jewelery,shoes basically everything he had except the money.

My momma was keeping that shit.

"Lord have mercy on my soul,I can't believe I'm holding a gun right now,that's Sha'vonté's thing"Mina complained.

"We're not gonna kill him. That's Keante's dad"I reminded her."We're just gonna scare him off"Momma spoke up.

Shaun finally came in and I mugged him."You thought this shit was funny?"I asked and his eyes widened.

I cocked the gun back making him shake."Shaun,I loved you,I really did and you just betrayed me"Momma cried.

I shot him twice in his leg making him drop to the floor.Momma ran over to him punching him repeatedly in his face.

Dad pulled her back as she cried into his arms.

I shook my head as Shaun held onto his leg trying to stop the blood.

I called Kentrell telling him to send clean up guys to the house right now.

-

"So..what now?"Kd asked. We were all chilling and they got to meet my dad."I'm about to go I got a PA"Ben said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mane' we out too, we'll be back tmar'."Kd said as Boomer,three and Joe got up leaving Kentrell behind.

"Don't even think about coming back"My dad said.

"Damn,it's like that OG?"Kd asked and I giggled."Don't call me that"My dad said.

"Toothpick ass"My dad mumbled but I heard him."A lil too cocky to be from the grave"I said and Momma nudged me.

"I'm about to go sleep"I said to Kentrell as I got up and went to my room.

"You good"Kentrell asked, he locked the door and took off his shirt and shoes.

"I'm fine"I mumbled. Clearly I wasn't.I lived 10 years without my dad and lived 8 years with someone I thought I loved and trusted.

"C'mere ma'."He said holding his hands out and I gave in. I cried in his chest as he  gripped my ass. I was now straddling him.

"It's gon' be aight"He said making me wipe away my tears. I never cried in front of people so this was different.

"I'm about to take a bath"I mumbled.

-

I got out the bathroom, putting on my clothes that I had on the bed. Since Kentrell's back was turned to me he couldn't see my body.

After I got done I got in the bed and went under the covers. Kentrell turned to me pulling me closer to him. He placed his hand on my hip and we drifted off to sleep.

-

"Ou turn this up"I said getting ready to sing.

"Why. Oh why? You stay. You stay and cry every night. You stay you stay,I don't know why,oh why,you stay you stay,oh I think you too loyal.You stay"I sang to Kentrell as he kept looking at me and the road.

"Uh, I don’t know how you do it, but you did it, I'll admit it
And who am I to be a critic and tell you different?
You know I never speak on that nigga, it's not my business
But I could tell you that his level’s no competition
And I'm optimistic that I'm 'bout to hit it
And um, I can tell you've been crying in Honda Civics
Because I caught you slipping, left you no choice
You ever cry again, it's gon' be in a Rolls Royce
I wipe your face with them new hundreds to make your tears dry
Hitting it on a jet, this ain't no red eye
Got you chasing dreams, and it ain’t even bedtime
And don’t you dare bring up your ex 'cause he a dead guy
I wonder"He continued the song holding my hand making me blush.

I looked out the window and back at him."You ready to do this shit?"He asked and I nodded.

We were about to do "Getting what the person in front of us ordered".

"I'm about to go live"I said. I did just that and I already had 890 people watching.

1,023...4,093

"There's alot of people on here"I said as we pulled up to the drive thru of Wendy's.

Now I had 13.k people watching."Welcome to Wendy's,may I take your order"The employee greeted.

"Uh,can I have what the person in front of us ordered?"I asked."That'll be $10.37"The employee said.

"Alright"I mumbled digging in my purse until Kentrell throwed a 20 dollar bill at me.

"First of all,don't throw nothing at me"I said and he mugged me.

I handed the cashier the money.He gave me the change as I took it and throwed it on Kentrell's lap.

Brazybarbie: aw y'all so ugly...I love it😍

"Thank you Pooh"I replied.

Mariahposts: y'all dating?

"I- um"I stuttered getting flashbacks.I guess Kentrell noticed that I was upset so he ended the live.

-

"So you not gonna talk to me?"He asked. I sighed looking out the window.

"I haven't been in a relationship since I was 16,I got pregnant at a young age and decided I would keep it,but I ended up getting a miscarriage. I guess God knew I wasn't ready."I started.

"I lost the love of my life in the same month aswell,I was depressed and heartbroken,I just wanted to kill myself already, but I decided to pick myself"I finished as I felt a tear slip.

Kentrell faced softened as he pulled me into a hug."How did he die?"He asked.

"It was kinda my fault,I got into a fight with this girl from my school, Treyvon told me to quit but I didn't listen. The girl ended up pulling out a gun ready to shoot at me but Treyvon jumped in front of me"I told him.

I started getting flashbacks of us sneaking out every night to be with each other.

"What's the name of the girl?"He asked.

I looked at him for a bit before biting down on my lip.

"Teelee"

-

So my Bestfriend issaKHANApooh helped me with the ending and honesty......This SLAPPED!

Shout-out to you pooh😌😘

popcorn or cotton candy

(Popcorn)

iPhone or Android

(Both)

Favourite song rn?

(Cash shit-Da baby ft.Megan thee stallion)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
53.6K 1.4K 52
Just read the book damn
39.2K 1.6K 77
Just read it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ