Bnha react to AUs

By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... More

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Other Side
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Future Pro Heroes

44.3K 618 1.1K
By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

"AAHHH!" Author yelled as she face planted onto the ground.

"Are you okay Young Sakka!?!" All Might said as she got up.

"Call me Author dammit. Also just fine but I got kicked out" She said.

"What do you mean kicked out?" Present Mic asked curiously.

"My friend saw the first two worlds I showed y'all and is now going to show you guys a happy one and kicked me out cause she doesn't trust me."

"Damn right Author."

Note: My friends actually did not see this and she is just my conscience so I added her for fun. Art not mine

"I got a nice one for you guys by the way" she said as she took a seat. "I'm Ryoba Nise, please call me Ryoba. Also I added some other peeps cause I can."
(Translation: Conscience In Japanese is Ryoshin and I just altered while Nise means fake)

She snapped her fingers and the following came in:
Inasa Yoarashi
Seiji Shishikura
Mei Hatsume
Ibara Shiozaki
Fuyumi Todoroki
Natsuo Todoroki
Hawks(does any of y'all know his real name?)

"I was thinking of adding Endewhore but that would cause unnecessary drama" Ryoba said as the Todoroki brothers smiled at the nickname while others scolded her for being disrespectful.

"What happened!?!" Seiji said getting on guard.

"Calm down and we'll explain" Ryoba said as she and Authro explain then show them the two worlds Authro showed them and after that they were all crying(except Hatsume cause she's dead inside without inventing).

"I can't wait to enter middle school!" Eri said cheerily to Mirio.

"Oh how far into the future is this?" Aizawa asked.

"Three years later" Ryoba asked.

"Wait then that means....." the first year students said.

"ITS THE TIME OF YOUR HERO DEBUTS!!!" Author cheered.

"I got a haircut!" Eri said.

"It looks nice..." Kouta said blushing.

"You'll fit in great Eri!" Mirio said encouranginly as they reach the classroom. "Well this is my que to leave but call if you need me!"

"BIG BRO MIRIO FOR LYFE" Author and Ryoba cheered with others sweatdropping and Mirio and Eri smiling.

Eri nervously enters the classroom and takes a seat and is greeted by a familiar boy.

"Hey! Eri!" Kouta said walking over.

"Kota!?! We're in the same class!?!" Eri said cheerily.

"Yeah looks like it and I think Ms Tsuyu's younger sister is as well" Kouta said pointing at a girl looking identical to Tsuyu except her hairstyle is on two buns.

"Satsuki!?!" Tsuyu said surprised with others staring at her. "Yeah she's my younger sister kero."

"Let's go ask!" Eri said getting up from her chair and walking over to the frog girl.

"Yes? Kero" Satsuki asked.

"Are you related to Tsuyu Asui or I guess the season hero, Froppy?" Kouta asked.

"How do you know my older sister?" She asked tilting her head.

"I met her before!" Eri said. "Deku and her made candy apples for me when I was younger! But now I know how to make my own without help."

"That's pretty cool kero" Satsuki said. "Tsuyu-nee is very good at cooking."

Tsuyu smiled seeing her younger sister talk about her while others watched tensing down from the previous worlds and happy at Ryoba's choice.

"What's your quirks?" Satsuki asked curious.

"It's not special I can produce water from my hands" Kouta said making a bit of water on his hands.

"I can't show mine but it's called rewind" Eri said. "I can rewind the physical state of people but I've learned to rewind certain parts of their body only."

"Mine is frog but that's pretty obvious kero" Satsuki said.

"So Eri has better control of her quirk here?" Nejire said.

"Yeah and she aspires to be a healing type of hero" Author said.

"She's Recovery Girl's student" Ryoba said.

"Everyone! Take your seats!" The teacher said walking in.

"Talk to you later Asui-san" Kouta said.

"Call me Satsuki kero" she answered as class started.

"Looks like she takes after Tsu!" Hagakure said.

"All right everyone! I am Aoi Haruka and I will be your homeroom teacher!" The teacher said cheerily.

"Good morning Haruka sensei" the students said.

"Alright!" She said clapping her hands together. "Now that everyone knows me. Let's take this time to introduce yourselves! I will call for somebody and they will go to the front and say their name, quirk and favorite pro hero!"

"How many of us have already debuted?" Ojirou asked curious.

"All of Class 1-A and 1-B have debuted around this time actually" Ryoba answered.

"The latest one was the jet black hero, Tsukuyomi" Author said.

One by one the kids started going to the front and introducing themselves and their favorite heroes.

"I'm Akihiko Murasaki! My quirk is fire, very self explanatory I can produce fire" she said producing a small flame from her finger. "My favorite pro is Shouto!"

Shouto smiled at him being named as a favorite pro while Natsuo and Fuyumi teased him as the others awaited them to be named.

"I'm Ruth Dela Cruz....." a boy said getting confused looks. "I'm from the Philippines.... My quirk is psychic" he made his bag in the back float. "My favorite pro is Red Riot..."

"Yes!" Kirishima cheered seeing him being named while Bakugou had to shield his eyes from sunshine boi.

"I'm Gogo Mikumo! My quirk is land mine! My favorite pro is Ground Zero!"

Bakugou smiled at being called as the others wondered who he was referring to.

"Oh! Bakubro used the hero name I told him!" Kirishima said and Bakugou ended up blushing while saying.

"Why did you tell them!?!" Causing others to laugh at the explosion boy getting flustered.

A quiet girl came to the front and said. "..... I'm Sora Akatani and I'm quirkless....."

The class was silent as some started laughing at her.

"That's not nice!" The students said seeing them laugh at the timid girl.

"It is wrong to bully God's creation" Shiozaki said.

Bakugou was silent as he remembered his past self.

"Hey!" Eri said standing up getting everyone's attention. "What's so funny about being quirkless!?!"

"You tell em Eri!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah! I won't let them bully her!" Eri said.

"Agreed" Kouta said. "If you guys think being quirkless is funny try thinking about it from his side!"

"That's right class we respect our classmates" Haruka sensei said.

Sora was silent for a bit before saying. "My favorite pro is Deku......"

"Oh that pro that debuted about two months ago?" A female student said.

"Yeah the plain All Might like one" another girl said.

She went back to her seat without another word as Satsuki went next.

"I'm Satsuki Asui. My quirk is frog and my favorite pro is my big sister, Froppy" she said briefly before returning to her seat.

Kouta went next and went to the front. "I'm Kouta Izumi. My quirk is water creation and my favorite pro is Deku!"

"Looks like Kota still loves Midoriya there" Mandalay said as she looked at his red shoes.

"Of course! He's my hero!" Kota said.

Eri went next and said. "I'm Eri Aizawa. My quirk is rewind and my favorite hero isn't actually a pro so I guess it's Deku."

"Is she referring to me as her actual favorite?" Mirio asked.

"Of course!" Eri said.

"DADZAWA!" Author, Ryoba And Midnight cheered.

"Dadzawa?" Aizawa asked.

"You're a tired but loving father don't even try and deny it" Ryoba said.

"How did they find out?" Aizawa thought.

"We know all your secrets" Ryoba and Author said via telepathy to Aizawa surprising him.

The class continued on and at the end of the day Mirio came to pick Eri up.

"Mirio!" Eri said hugging him.

"How was your day Eri?" He asked and he then saw Kouta behind her. "Oh! Kouta! Good to see you."

"Hello Togata senpai" He answered.

"You know you can just call me M-" Mirio said to be interrupted by screams.

"VILLAIN!"

"Cool we get to see us as pros fight!" Mina cheered.

"YEET!" Author And Ryoba yelled.

As the civilians yelled that, the three turned around to see a villain with a gigantification quirk terrorizing the city.

"Oh fighting him won't be easy" Snipe said.

"Yeah they need to avoid damage to the city" Present Mic said.

"Let's go!" Mirio said grabbing onto the two's hands and running.

They start running and when they stop to catch a breath Eri looks up and sees a green blur speed through.

"HECK YEAH MIDORIYA'S COMING" the students cheered except a few obvious ones.

"Are we meant to learn something here?" Aizawa asked.

"Nope just tense down from the emotional ride Author put you through" Ryoba said.

"Lol no the author is too lazy to think of a lesson and thinks the readers are waiting for too long" Author said.

"The author??? Readers???" Bakugou asked.

"Oh yes hello (A/N)-san" Seiji said looking at the fourth wall.

"Such passion you have to decide to set school aside for your readers!" Inasa said looking at the fourth wall.

"I'm so confused" Pixie Bob said.

"Only characters (A/N) likes have met her" Uraraka said.

"Then how come I haven't!?!" Bakugou said.

"You're just an asshole Bakugou that's why" I said through the fourth wall.

"Who said that!?!" Bakugou said angrily.

"Oof (A/N) look you jumpscared him" Kaminari said.

"Lol I like don't care at all" I said through the fourth wall again.

"I wasn't jumpscared Pikachu!" Bakugou said angrily .

"Lmao you were and you can't deny it anyway back to the au" I said as I left.

"The pro hero Deku!" A civillian said as the green blue hit the villain.

"DETROIT SMASH!" Midoriya yelled as he kicked the villain sending it back but then using black whip before he fell.

"Oh looks like Deku-kun has better control over his quirk here" Uraraka said seeing him control it calmly.

"Let go of me!" He roared as he stood up only to have Midoriya wrap black whip around his stomach.

"Can't do that sorry" Midoriya said as he moved his hands to tighten his grip.

"Oh Deku is fighting!" Eri said as she tugged Mirio's hand. "Can we watch?"

"Only if we keep a distance" Mirio said as Eri and Kouta started running over to the scene in order to watch their idol fight.

"Please don't move any further than here" Shouto said walking over to the scene and creating ice to indicate how close they can get.

Shouto smiled seeing himself join the fight while Fuyumi and Natsuo watched curious of what Shouto will do.

"SHOUTO!" Midoriya yelled looking over at Todoroki.

Shouto smiled as Midoriya got the villain unconscious and he started to shrink down.

As he fell down, Shouto came over and froze him in place.

"Good work" Shouto said walking over to Midoriya who was landing.

"Thanks Shouto" Midoriya said as they got swarmed by the media and the world ended.

"Pesky media I wanted to see them talk more" Natsuo said curious of how Midoriya and Shouto interact.

"The world's over time to pick another one" Ryoba said getting up.

"Brb guys" Author said as she disappeared with Ryoba.

"Will anyone ever explain this (A/N)!?!" Bakugou said.

"Sorry can't" Fuyumi said.

"Wait Fuyumi you know who she is!?!" Natsuo said. "Tell me!"

"Sorry can't" Fuyumi said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 152 11
Luffy's name is Luffie. This story will contian Fluff Aus Lemons The main ships here will be Lawlu And Sanzo You can also request some ships, aus or...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.9K 233 17
one shots with slytherin boys - give me request!!! i'm willing to do pretty much anything • fluff 🤍 • smut ❤️ • sad 🖤 Includes the following: Tom...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC