A Very Bizarre Adventure

By EpicDCGuy334

(Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo, with a semblance only a few know about, how will his adventure through Beacon Academy be... More

Chapter 1: Meeting (Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo
Chapter 2: Field Trip
Chapter 3: The Runaway
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: The Old Man
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: A Much Need For A Talk
Oh My God!
Chapter 10: Return Of A Old Friend
Chapter 11: Crusaders Reunite
Chapter 12: Invansion of Vale
Chapter 13: Round One
Chapter 14: Team Crusaders

Chapter 9: Dance Star

5.3K 84 191
By EpicDCGuy334

*Beacon Plaza.*

(Y/N): Good freaking grief, I have to wear this stupid suit.

Blake: I knew you'd look better in a suit than your delinquent looking outfit.

(Y/N): Hmm?

Blake: You look nice in that suit. Where did you get it?

As Blake says this, she takes (Y/N) by the arm and starts walking to the dance.

(Y/N): My grandfather bought it for me. You look.... nice.

Blake: *giggles* Never thought I'd hear that from you.

(Y/N): I'm guessing your gonna dance with Yang first?

Blake: Yeah, I owe her one. Don't worry, we'll dance together.

(Y/N): What makes you say I'll dance?

Blake: You've never danced before?

(Y/N): No, and I will never do it.

The two arrive at the Beacon Dance, Yang is at a podium. She was wearing a short white dress with black heels. She sees Blake and (Y/N) arrive and smiles.

Yang: Ohhhh! You two look so cute together! Nice suit handsome. Maybe you could ditch Blake and go with me.

Blake: Yang!

(Y/N): Good grief.

Yang: Kidding! Thanks for coming guys, especially you Jojo. I know you're not a party person.

(Y/N): Just go have fun you two.

Yang: Let's go Blake!

Blake: I'll come back for you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Mhm... I need a drink.

(Y/N) walks to the punch bowl, he looks at it and takes out a flask out of his suits jacket.

Ozpin: We have a rule for underage drinking. Though, telling you to stop is going to be a hard one indeed.

(Y/N): Surprised to see me here?

Ozpin: No, not really. I knew this was going to happen. Team RWBY really has been making you softer and more open. It's good to see you like this after everything you've been through Mister Kujo. You found friends, family in a way. Better yet, you found love.

(Y/N) looks at Blake, who was having fun dancing with Yang. He realizes Ozpin is indeed right. Team RWBY has soften him and made him more open. He isn't like himself from two years ago. Yang then signals (Y/N) that she's done dancing with Blake.

Ozpin: Well, you might as well drop that ego of yours for this. Try it for once (Y/N), dancing is a wonderful thing.

(Y/N): *sigh* Fine. You owe me now old man.

Ozpin: Good, your grandfather was planning to make you dance anyway.

(Y/N): How?

Ozpin: By telling me not to pay for your scholarship in marine biology, if you don't dance with Blake.

(Y/N): That dumbass.....

Ozpin: Language Mister Kujo.

(Y/N) walks up to Blake, she smiles, and grabs his hands. The two then start slow dancing, (Y/N) struggles a bit in the beginning, but quickly gets the hang of it.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: Sooooo, what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun!

Ruby: Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now? Stupid lady stilts!

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourself?

Ruby: Oh, no, everything's fine! I'm just not much of a fancy pantsy... dancey girl.

Ozpin: Well, you can't spend your whole life on the battlefield, even if you may want to.

Ruby: Yeah, that lesson's been floating around a lot lately.

Ozpin: If you think about it, fighting and dancing aren't so different. Two partners interlocked, although one wrong move on the ballroom merely leads to a swollen foot.

Ruby: Or a twisted ankle.

Ozpin: It's not every day that friends are able to come together like this. Time has a way of testing our bonds, but it's nights like these that can help keep them stronger than ever. Nights like these are ones we'll never forget. One of your teammates have been more happier thanks to you and your efforts.

Ruby: Wait, who?

Ozpin: Isn't it obvious?

Ruby looks over to see (Y/N) still slow dancing with Blake. Blake was resting her head on his chest with a warm smile on her face. (Y/N) also has a smile of his own.

Ruby smiles at the scenery, knowing that she was one of the many people who helped (Y/N). The doors open, they reveal Mercury and Emerald. Yang was already back at the podium.

Yang: You guys are just in time!

Mercury: Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Ruby was now seen standing by the punch bowl.

Jaune: I see you're hiding at the punch bowl too.

Ruby: Yep!

Jaune: To the socially awkward. How's he like?

Ruby: You mean (Y/N) right?

Jaune: Yeah, he really never talks to us. He's usually with you guys.

Ruby: (Y/N) is a nice guy once you get to know him. I mean, at first, he was really quiet and closed. Then, overtime he started to open up. He really cares about us. He's like a big brother to me. Blake loves him a lot. I'm glad the two got together.

*With (Y/N) and Blake.*

Blake: I really needed this. You got the hang of dancing in no problem. What made you come dance with me?

(Y/N): A certain old man made me do this.

(Y/N) gives Jospeh, who was with the rest of the staff, a menacing glare at him. Blake starts laughing at the event that was happening.

(Y/N): Though, I would've felt bad about leaving you without a date.

Blake: Being here at Beacon has really soften you up (Y/N). I remember the first day you got here, you were so closed. You really didn't care about us at all.

(Y/N): I needed to move on from the past, I thought being with people I care about was only going to end  in a bad way. My bloodline isn't one of much of a good ending.

Blake: (Y/N), don't worry. I'm always going to be at your side. Nothing is going to happen to me.

Suddenly, Jaune walks in wearing a white dress, Pyrrha turns around and sees him. She starts laughing at the sight.

Pyrrha: Jaune! You didn't have to!

Jaune: Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word. Now do you wanna stand there and laugh at me, or do you wanna dance?

Pyrrha: I would love to dance!

Nora: Ren. This... is... happening!

Ren: Wait, what "is happening"?

Nora grabs Ren and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune. JNPR performs a short but elaborately choreographed dance.

(A/N): Start at 0:17 and end at 0:34. You can watch the full video if you like to.

(Y/N): What the hell was that.

Blake: That was pretty cool.

(Y/N): I'll come back, I need a break.

Blake: *kisses his cheek* Just don't leave me hanging around by myself alright?

(Y/N): Good grief, I'll come back alright?

(Y/N) walks to the balcony, he takes out a single cigar and lights it. He hears footsteps approaching to see Ruby walking towards him.

Ruby: (Y/N), what did I tell you about smoking.

(Y/N): Piss off.

Ruby pouts at the answer (Y/N) gave her.

Ruby: How's things with Blake?

(Y/N): They're good, I suppose being here is helping me out with the things I went through.

Ruby: Yeah, thanks for everything (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hmmm?

Ruby: What's up?

The two look over to see a figure running across the rooftops. The two nod at each other and pursue the mysterious figure. In the transmit tower is Cinder, she's talking to Emerald and Mercury via a earbud.

Emerald: Two party guest just left.

Cinder: Who?

Emerald: Ironwood and Kujo.

Mercury: I guess the general's had enough fun for one night. Though, I don't know where Kujo went. Should we intervene?

Cinder: No, we're done here.

The elevator bell rings as it reaches the top floor. Ruby and (Y/N) step out of the elevator. Ruby already has Crescent Rose equipped.

Ruby: Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?

Cinder rises from her hiding place and steps out toward Ruby and (Y/N).

Ruby: Excuse me? You know, it's not a masquerade party, so why don't you take off that-!

Cinder produces a container of ice dust and sends shards of ice flying at Ruby. Star Platinum punches the shards away from Ruby.

Cinder: Interesting.

After Star Platinum punched the shards away, Ruby opened fires on Cinder, who blocks the shots with her hands. Cinder jumps back and creates two blades in midair. Ruby launches herself towards Cinder with Crescent Rose. Cinder backflips and transforms her blades into a bow with three infused dust arrows.

(Y/N): Star Platinum: The World!

(Y/N) goes up to the arrows that were about to hit Ruby. Star Platinum grabs all three of the arrows and points it back at Cinder. He walks back to where Ruby is and let's time flow again.

(Y/N): Time has begun to move again.

Cinder notices the arrows coming right to her. She dodges two of them, while one hits her.

Ruby: Nice job (Y/N)!

Cinder recovers, but the elevator doors open, revealing Ironwood. Ruby looks back at the general, while (Y/N) looks over his shoulder. When they look back at Cinder, who has disappeared.

(Y/N): Good grief, she got away.

Ruby: Aw man...

Ironwood: You two may return to the dance. I'll take care of it from here.

(Y/N): Let's go Rubes.

The two make it back to ballroom, (Y/N) returns to Blake who was waiting for him to come back.

Blake: Hey, what took you so long? Everything okay?

(Y/N): I'll explain everything tomorrow.

Blake: You wanna continue where we left off?

(Y/N): Sure. We have another field trip tomorrow, we're going to be shadowing a huntsman.

Blake: How about we worry about that tomorrow, just focus on the dance and on me?

(Y/N): Fine....

Blake: Good! Also, stop smoking. I hate it when people smoke.

(Y/N): Good grief, if you say so.

Blake: I love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I.... love you too Blake.

Yang: *in the background* HA! HE SAID IT BACK!

(Y/N): SHUT UP!

Blake: *laughs.*

Everyone had fun that day, (Y/N) was happy for once in a while. The Battle of Vacuo hardened him, but he never expected Beacon Academy and it's students to make him happy once again. He felt that maybe he has another chance for a new life. One that he can spend with other people with. Without worrying about enemies hurting those he cares about.

To be continued.....

???: This seems odd.

???: You just got revived, so that is the reason everything seems.... bizarre.

???: Very well, I'll wait then.

???: Will you aid me in this war?

???: Hmmm, I'll think about aiding you in this war against Ozpin, was it?

???: Yes.

???: Then, we shall prepare for this war of yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 133 25
➯ The art used in the edit is made by fairy-of-matter on DeviantArt « Jojo's bizarre aventure » belongs to Hirohiko Araki as well as the canon charac...
8.6K 154 5
After the fall of Beacon Ruby sets out towards Haven with Team JNPR in search for some answers as to why this has happened and what may be coming in...
102K 1.2K 17
Your name is (Y/N)(L/N), you live in California and live a pretty normal life, that is until a certain headmaster visits you and changes your life, b...
145K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...