Good Luck, Kid. (HBK) {Watty'...

By HiredByCobblepot

"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have t... More

Prologue: Eyes of Death
1: WWF
2. Hotel Horror
3. Just One of the Guys
4. Ketchup Head.
5. Lifting Weights.
6. Wrestling Attire.
7. Nerves
8. Good Luck
9. First Match
10. KO'd
11. The 'Nice' Side of Him.
12. Are You Ready?
13. Hello, New York
14. Jealousy
15. Sadly, I Can't.
16. Championship Match
17. Flowers and Pizza
18. Surprise
19. Airplanes and Idiots
20. Date
21. Front Cover Material
22. DarkKill Vs. Hart
24. Canceled
25. Bars
26. LockerRoom Aftermath
27. San Antonio
28. Million Dollar Question
29. Re-Match, Please
30. Practice Makes Perfect
31. Before Match Dinner
32. Luck
33. WWF World Champ
34. You Idiot
35. Party Hardy (Get It?)
36. Morning.
37. The Bet
38. Sick and Confused.
39. I Know I'm Sexy
A/N:
40. Killing Me Softly With Nerves
41. Home Sweet Home
42. Wrestling Hero
43. Wrestling Sleepover
44. Choice To Make
45. Let's Get Ready To...
46. ...Rumble!
47. Beach Party
48. Challenged
49. War on Sand
50. Apologies
51. Royal Rumble
52. Views
53. Hotel
54. Fight Me.
55. World Champion Match.
56. He's Baaaack
57. Annoying.
58. Bullshit
59. I don't Wanna Go!
60. Catch Hell, Fight it Out
61. Monday Night Raw.
62: Love Not War
63. Actions
64. DarkHart
65. Date Night
66. And We Thought it Couldn't Get Any Better
67. Such a Pain in the Ass
68. Passes made...
69. Damn Men.
70. Kiss Kiss, Punch Punch.
71. Million Dollar Corp.
72. Son Of A McMahon.
73. First
74. Round One.
75. Friend-Date
76. So Wrong
77. Tag Team Annoyance
78. Survivor Series
79. Broken
80. No Longer a Tag Team
81. Shawn And Vince
82. Big Brother Cool
83. RAW
84. Dangerous Thoughts
85. Total Hell
86. A Real Bitch
87. New Girl
88. Hurt
89. Tag Team Champions
90. Comfort
91. Daddy Dearest
92. I'm Fine
93. Not so Sure
A/N:
94. Talks With Vince
95. Decisions
96. Announcement.
97. Leaving WWF
98. Last Raw Night
99. Planes
100. Home
A/N: Second Book
Sample for Welcome Back, Kid!
55k?!

23. Champion

1.1K 33 12
By HiredByCobblepot

"Shawn?"

A hand grasped mine as he stood over me while a ambulance medic put a needle into my arm "Your okay. Stay with me" he said holding my hand tight. I gulped as I looked up at him.

"How did they know where to strike? Nobody knows but you" I whispered as pain surged down my whole leg from the knee, I yelled snd Shawn gripped both of my hands.

The medic looked at him "We are going to have to knock her out" he told Shawn, he looked down at me worried "Is there any family I should be calling?"

"No family" I said tightening my hold on Shawn's hands, I looked at the medic "Shawn or Mark, they are the only two."

The man had already given the medicine through IV to knock me out, Shawn kept a hold on my hands.

"Adrienne-"

The last thing I saw was his mouth moving before I went into a sleep.

*2:01am*

I woke up in a hospital bed and couldn't move, I could hear someone arguing in a corner.

"She won't want you to worry yourself half to death. You need rest."

"I'm not leaving, Hunter. You can get the hotel to send our stuff here. She needs me."

"Man, I don't like this. Savage told me he walked in a phone call between Vince's secretary and him. He is thinking about taking Adri out of WWF."

I felt my heart break as I listened in but kept my eyes closed, a tear fell down my cheek and I tried to blink it away as fast as possible so nobody could see it.

"What? I'll go over there and kick his ass too. She isn't leaving WWF. I will make sure of that" Shawn hissed at Hunter. I heard Hunter sigh.

"Whatever. Shawn, just don't do anything stupid. If you are going to stay here, stay with her."

"Don't piss me off, Hunt. Just send our stuff here, please." The door closed and I heard footsteps, I opened my eyes to see Shawn looking out the window at the City.

I started to say something but, thought against it and closed my eyes to leave him alone in his thoughts.

*5:45am*

I was woken up by a woman with a needle, she made me hold out my arm "Name and birthday, sweetie" she said. I looked at the needle in fear.

"Adri Morrinon. Four, twenty, nineteen seventy four. Please don't use that thing like its a dart."

She smiled and I saw Shawn's lips curve up when I said it, she patted my hand and rubbed a alcohol swab on my arm "It won't hurt. I promise ...big stick."

She finished up and went out the door, Shawn moved from his chair to the end of my bed "I didn't know you were scared of needles" he said as he looked at me.

I shook my head and looked at the IV monitor "I have been like that since I was a kid" I told him and he moved hair from my face "I thought I heard voices earlier."

He moved his hand down my face and stood up "You did. It was Hunter, he was checking in and said he would get the hotel to bring our stuff to us" he said and leaned on the wall near the window looking out of it.

I wanted to see if he would tell me what he told Hunter, apparently not. Maybe I need to bring it up? But, then he would know I eaves dropped.

He looked at me and sent a smile "Go to sleep. I swear I will be here when you wake up" he told me, then walked over and kissed my head before sitting down in his chair.

I just looked at him before going back to bed.

*10:30am*

"Is anyone alive in here."

My head turned towards the door and it was filled with lots of balloons, stuffed animals and people. I ate my hospital lunch as Hunter, Mark, Glenn, Eddie, Rey, Adam, Hulk, Rick, Savage and Booker walked in.

Shawn's snores filled the room making Adam raise a eyebrow as he shut the door beind him "Where is Sleeping Beauty?" he asked, I pointed beside me where Shawn was reclined back in his chair snoozing away.

Hunter rolled his eyes "I tried to tell him to sleep last night" he told me and smacked Shawn's head making him pop out of the chair ready to hit someone.

"Don't... do that, man."

Everyone laughed while I smiled at him and made a face at the hospital food, I looked up at the guys "Do you think my insides will go bad from what all I have eaten so far?" I asked making them laugh.

Hulk grinned "I'll go buy you a burger" he said and tied his balloon on the end of my bed before going out the door, I was given stuffed animal after stuffed animal while the guys tied balloons to chairs and the bed.

Thats when it hit me "Hey, where is Kevin?" I asked.

Hunter sighed "He got held back" he said, we heard a crash outside followed by a 'Son of a bitch, I'm sorry' making the guys groan.

Eddie walked over and opened the door, all I saw was about one hundred teddy bears in the arms of a muscled up wrestler, I raised a eyebrow hearing Shawn snort a laugh.

Kevin popped his head out from behind the bears and gave a smile "For you, Adri" he said stepping inton the room, Eddie closed the door behind him.

Kevin sat all the teddy bears in a chair and grabbed one from the pile "This one is my favorite" he said and handed it to me, I laughed and reached for it. I took it from him and just stared.

The bear wore a shirt that was purple and black and read DarkKill on the front, I looked up at him.

"Please tell me you put the shirt on it."

"Nope. Say hello to your first official merch" Adam told me, I grinned and hugged it to me. Shawn was smiling as he watched me, then he lost the smile very slowly and looked away from me.

Savage looked at Shawn "Have you-" Shawn sent him a look making him nod "-told Adri she can leave tomorrow" Savage said slowly.

"Not yet. I was going to."

Everyone fell silent, I raised a eyebrow "They are letting me leave?" I asked, even though I already knew what Savage was going to say before that.

Shawn smirked "Yeah, its just cracked, they told me it will heal quick" he said and leaned on the wall beside the window. I looked at the IV in my hand and frowned.

"Then when will they take this thing out of my hand?"

They laughed as Hulk walked into the room holding a brown bag "One cheeseburger, not from the hospital but from the McDonalds next door" he said handing me the bag. I took it from him and opened it.

"Hulk?"

"Um?"

I pulled out seven cheeseburgers "This is one burger?" I asked, he grinned and crossed his arms.

"What? One of their small cheeseburgers isn't even enough to fill up a small dog."

I chuckled and shook my head before offering one to Shawn, he took it happily and we both ate.

The door opened and three dudes walked into the room, I stiffened up and quit eating. All the guys loked at them and Shawn pushed past them to get up in ones face.

"You don't deserve to be here" he told Scott and crossed his arms "You three sent her here."

Diesel stood in front of me like a bodyguard, Hulk, Hunter and Flair stood beside Shawn while the other guys built a wall around me to keep Bret, Ramon and Jim away from me.

"We wanted to apologize. We didn't me to hurt her ...not like this anyway."

Shawn shoved Scott and put his fist up "Apology not accepted" he said and started to throw a punch. Hutner caught him and held him back, Shawn fought against him.

"No. Let us, you had your shot at them in the ring, its our turn" he told Shawn before hitting Scott so hard he went backwards out the door, Flair and Hulgan followed suit and shut the door behind them.

"I'm gonna kill them!" Shawn yelled and started for the door, Eddie and Rey grabbed him and pushed him further into the room "Let me out that damn door."

"Shawn, stay here" Adam said and walked out the door with Eddie and Rey. Shawn was getting ready to fight, I watched as he went to his bag and started looking through it, for what I have no clue.

Mark and Glenn was next to follow after hearing a crash out in the hall, Shawn was pulling everything out of the bag and into the floor, Diesel looked down at me then back to Shawn.

"Where the hell is it?!"

"Hunter removed it from your bag. He said he knew you would try to kill them if they showed up" Diesel said and crossed his arms making Shawn look at him.

"He took my fathers knife away?"

Diesel looked out into the hall hearing shouting, Shawn moved towards the door and Diesel grabbed him pushing him towards me "Shawn, don't be dumb. Look at Adri, she needs your stupid ass, heaven only knows why" he told Shawn and pointed a finger at him "Keep your pretty little ass in here."

With that, Diesel walked out the door and Shawn turned to look at me, I just stared at him. He sighed and walked towards me sitting on the side of the bed.

I put my hand over his that was on the cover "I really do need you " I whispered, he looked at me and stared for a moment before wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

Matt and Jeff Hardy came through the door wide eyed "Mind telling me why Mark and Glenn just went sailing over a nurses desk after Razor Ramon?" Matt asked, Shawn looked up at them smirking.

"Okay, this hospital is getting quite the show."

I just looked at Shawn and rolled my eyes "Those three showed up and tried to apologize to me" I told them, Jeff punched his fist into his hand and grinned.

"I am so getting in on this one."

He ran out the door and Matt sighed watching his brother go "Welcome to the first ever WWF Hospital Hallway Championship. I'm your host Matt Hardy ...lets hope and pray no citizens or nurses get hurt by a high flyer" he announced and ran out into the hall.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 8
Hello. My name is MacKenzie Levesque Gideon. I'm 23 years old and I'm a supervisory special agent for the FBI's BAU and the oldest daughter of two fa...
112K 2.8K 65
Now including AEW talent!! These are the chapters from my ongoing Oneshots book over on Archive Of Our Own which you can find under "Just your Wrestl...
55.9K 1.6K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
300 24 5
Darcy Dawn Johnson has never wanted anything but to be like her elder brother whom she calls as Dewwy, or for the world, is known as Dwayne "The Rock...