41. Home Sweet Home

Home. The place I can always be myself.

Its like the tension in my shoulders left as soon as I stepped out of the pickup truck Shawn had rented, I walked down the gravel driveway with Shawn right behind me. I'm pretty sure if I stopped walking he would fall into me.

My grandpa sat on the front porch in a  rocking chair snapping green beans he had picked, I grinned and ran up the steps dropping my purse on the porch.

"Pawpaw" I said coming up beside him and giving him a  huge hug, he looked surprised seeing me. He dropped his green beans and wrapped his arms around me in a  hug.

"Adrienne. Why are you home? Arent you supposed to be off wrestling?" he asked confused, I pulled away from him as he stood up and grabbed his cane to help him stand.

I cocked my head to the side "Didn't dad tell you I was coming home because Raw is being held in Mobile Monday?" I asked, confused myself.

The door opened and shut "No. We wanted it to be a surprise" a blonde woman said stepping onto the porch beside me and smiling, her camoflague capri's clashing with her pink butterfly top, she hekd her arms out "Welcome home, Adri."

I hugged her "Lindsey" I greeted my stepmom and turned to look at Shawn who was being stared at by my grandfather.

My grandpa huffed "Go away for Wrestling and you come back with the boy toy pretty boy of WWF" he mumbled, my face turned beet red because my grandfather couldn't whisper to save his life.

Shawn did a small wave "Hi." He looked awkward as he looked at me for help.

I walked down the porch steps to Shawn and grabbed his hand "Pawpaw, this is Shawn. My boyfriend" I said, my grandpa raised a eyebrow as he looked between us.

Then a smirk formed, oh God.

"Hey, Jed! Ennie is home! And she has a surprise" he screamed into the house, I groaned and put a hand to my head. Shawn looked at me wide eyed for a moment.

"Didn't you say Jed was your bro-" he couldn't finish his sentence.

The door busted open to the house and four of the most redneck son of a bitches you would ever meet came out of the house yelling everything they could. Shawn was shoved away from me and I was caught in the middle of a brother hug.

"Help" I shouted as I was brought down to the ground, I was on my stomach in the gravel while the idiots piled on top of me.

"Ennie!" Was yelled as I sat there on the ground looking at my grandfather.

"Thank you so much" I told him as a guy came around the house and looked down at the idiots laying and sitting on me. His dark brown hair was up in a bandana as he held hedge clippers in his hand with safety goggles on.

"Hey, morons, get off of our sister. She can kick your ass, she just chooses not to" he called as he made his way to the porch and sat down the hedge trimmers and goggles.

The youngest, Gary, laughed "Id like to see her try" he said, I smirked and twisted my legs around his draging him to the ground as the other three got up off of me, I held him in a leg lock making him yell.

"Whats the word" I said as I held his legs tighter with mine.

"Never!"

I sighed "Not the right word" I said as I kept his legs twisted making him yell, I laughed, I had Forgotten how much I had missed this.

*Shawn*

The guy who had walked around the side of the house came over and stood next to me "These five acts like children, I am sorry for them" he said and held his hand out to me "I'm Jed. The oldest."

I shook his hand "I'm Shawn Michaels" I said, we let go of each others hands and turned back to where Adri was fighting her brothers.

"Yeah. I know. I watch Raw. I'm happy to see you taking care of my sister, and from what she has told me you do that well" he said, I raised a eyebrow making him smile "She calls me all the time. She told me to be nice."

I chuckled "That's Adri" I said and crossed my arms lookimg back at her "She talks about you everyday."

Jed shrugged "Me and my brothers, and our friends, basically raised her. After her, Chad and Gary's mother died. We were left holding the bag. She was a baby when it happened" he explained and shrugged "We are very protective."

I smiked "I got a sister myself. I know the feeling."

Jed looked at to where the four were cheeeing on Adri who was trying to get her brother to say something, Jed sighed "Gary, just yell uncle!" He called out at his brother.

"I will never ...yell... Hell, Uncle!" Gary yelled. Adri let go with her legs and jumped up laughing at Gary, she turned around to face me, she was grinning happily.

"Yes!"

Her brothers clapped her on the back and they all looked at me "Dude, Its Shawn Michaels!" one yelled that was taller than Adri, they all ran over and surrounded me yelling fan stuff making me grin.

Adri scowled "Hwy, I'm a  wrestler now! Have you guys even watched me?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah. We watched you get took down by Razor Ramon and Bret Hart" Gary said with a  chuckle, she grabbed him by his head and started rubbing her fist into the top of it making him yell.

I laughed as the cheers from her brothers died down and Adri let her brother go, she walked over to me, a little uncomfortable, she looked up at me with those blue sky eyes.

"I'm sorry for those idiots."

She wrapped a arm around me "How about we unload the truck with our luggage and I show you around?" she asked, sweetly. I wrapped my arms around her as tight as I could.

"That would be great" I said, and looked at her grandpa before whispering "Can you get him to quit looking at me like he could snap my neck like he was snapping those green beans?"

She sighed "Pawpaw, quit looking at Shawn like you could murder him" she said, rolled her eyes and dragged me to the truck to get out our bags.