THAT BLIND DATE

By selena_xo_xo

A blind date that kinda, somewhat went sorta good. More

chp. 1
chp.2
chp.3
chap. 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
appreciation.
chap.8
chap. 9
chap.10
chap.11
chap. 12
chap.13
chap. 14
not a chap.
notice!
chap. 15
not a chap.
chap. 16
update info
correction*
not a chapter.
update info.
chap.17
chap 18
chap. 19
chap. 20
chap. 21
moment.
chap. 22
chap.23
chap 25
chap. 26
chapter 27
chap. 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chap 31
chapter 32
🙏
chapter 33
chap 34
news!
chap 35
sequel alert
👀👀
chk out!

24

3.4K 104 20
By selena_xo_xo

"You been ghost on a nigga lately" I turn around and found Maleek on my couch.

Good thing I'm not easily frightened.

"How'd you know my new address" yes I bought a house and it's been the house I've dreamed of all my life.

He places a hand over his chest in mock hurt.

"Good to see I'm not wanted" I roll my eyes at him before walking over to the couch and plop down beside him.

"I've been ghost? Ever since you got that NLE going on I don't see you no mo'" he shrugs before pulling me into a sideways hug.

I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his shoulder.

"I miss you baby bro" he hums a yes and ruffle my hair.

"You spoken to yo boy yet?" way to kill my peaceful mood.

"No I haven't since he dropped my stuff off" this kept him quiet for a while.

He removes his hand from around me and pull his phone from his pocket.

What is he up to now.

I hear the clicking sound of him unlocking his phone. He scrolled for a bit before turning the phone towards me.

I squint my eyes to avoid the sudden bright light before opening them fully to see his phone.

G bro✌🏀

How's yo sis?   
          1:03pm

                                               You don't have her #?
                                                                             1:05pm

G bro✌🏀

Yea, but you know how shit is...
                                                   1:06pm

                     Then don't make shit the way it is
                                                                          1:07pm

G bro✌🏀
I just wanna give her some time to figure her shit out.       1:09pm

                              The thing about relationships is that couples figure shit out together. 1:10pm

Aww...my brother is so sweet at times.

G bro✌🏀
I get what you saying but sometimes it seems I'm the only one trying to make things work
1:12pm

                             I haven't known my sister for that long but I know her like I know myself already. She stubborn as hell and got some emotional issues but if she was brave enough to tell you that she loves you, then that shit's gotta count fa sumn. She been actin weird the last time I saw her too idk...
                                                                       1:16pm
I felt myself tearing up at his words but I quickly wipe my eyes before they fell down my cheeks. Seeing Maleek tell Gelo this made me realize that he does pay attention to me even though I'm an emotional wreck.

G bro✌🏀
I definitely understand you bro but....weird like how?    1:17pm

                    Ion know man..kinda like how cee was behaving when she was early on in her pregnancy💁 1:18pm

I immediately pause at the suspicion in this text message. They are so onto me and I'm starting to think that I was the only one oblivious to my pregnancy.

G bro✌🏀
That's funny cause melo told me she had this glow and she was eating weird shit at the arcade the other day. He even mentioned seeing her in the cotton candy line which is weird cause she hates cotton candy.   1:21pm

                             You think she knocked up?
                                                     1:23pm
No. No, don't think it Gelo.

G bro✌🏀
Nah. I think she'd be level headed enough to tell me that she's carrying my seed. She knows I don't want to miss a moment in my kid's life.

I felt myself breaking out in sweat at this. He did in fact mention that if I were to ever get pregnant that I should let him know because he doesn't wanna miss a moment in his child's development and growing.

"Why you over there looking sick? See sumn that's true?" I snap my head in his direction and roll my eyes at him.

He raises his hands in defence,"I'm just saying, you seem a little shaken up about the messages".

"Why would you even suggest such a thing to him? What did cece tell yo ass?" he narrow his eyes into slit before smirking as if he found out something.

"You know what? Cee didn't tell me shit but you just did by asking me? So you really knocked up huh?" why is everybody finding this out right now?

I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as I could but if everyone is so obvious to what's happening, how long will it take my fans and everybody else to find out?.

Well shit.

"Yea...yeah, I am" he pulls me into a hug and rest his head on top of mine.

"At least you and yo best friend's kid gon' grow up together and shit, be happy bout that and you better tell ma bro what the fuck is up. I don't think he'll be too happy to find out that you kept that shit from him when you already know the deal" he pulls away from me and grab jacket from the couch.

Maleek stops on his way out and kiss my temple gently before heading out the door.

Why's everybody on my ass these days?.

___________________________

"So you talk to the man of nine months yet?" I roll my eyes at Lonzo which made him stick his tongue out at me since we're face timing.

He's made it his duty to call me every three hours to ask if I told Gelo yet and the answer is always 'nigga no, not yet'.

"Nigga no, not yet and can you please chill with the calls? If you don't have anything to do...I do" again he sticks his tongue out at me.

"You know these days I think zoey's the adult and you're the child" he shrugs his shoulders and sat up straight on his bed.

"Real shit though zan, I think it's full time you tell him what's up before you get any bigger and the baby starts to develop more than it is...I know my brother and I know he'll be pissed off if you hide this any longer"

I completely agree with him because I know Gelo just like he does but I'm just scared.

What if he thinks I'm lying just to get him back? Or worse....what if he thinks it's not his?.

"My brother won't say it's not his so don't think that shit" I snapped back into reality at that and look at Lonzo.

"How'd you know what I was thinking?" he smirks and shrug his shoulders.

"Maybe because I know my sister in law" That should have made me feel good but it honestly just made me realize that Gelo has actually moved on and has already found another person.

She even plays basketball and I watched a video of him saying that he likes her because she gets him and that he also likes her because she's competitive.

Guess I didn't get him or was competitive.

"We all know I'm not your sister in law anymore, Jaden is" his face quickly gained a confused expression which made mine do the same.

"What you talking about? All they do is train together and grab burgers. He even admit to me that they ain't together like that and he's never lied to me before"

Well fuck me. And here I was thinking that I'm the only one who's stuck on not moving on.

If this isn't the perfect time to tell him that I'm pregnant, I don't know what time is.

"Hey Lonzo? Imma call you back...I think I need to tell Gelo that I'm pregnant with our baby" the last thing I saw was a huge ass grin and heard him scream out 'hell yeah' before I hung up the phone.

_____________________

Is she actually going to tell him or is there going to be some problems? .......ion' know cuz I'm as cluless as y'all are😂😂

Hol' up though.....

Y'all want a melo, august, choppa or Blueface book?

Comment for the one you want and after a month the name with the most comments gets to be the main man of the book!!!.

Rule:
💥You can't comment more than once
💥Don't throw shade if you don't like one of the persons

Ps
I got a melo book ready to publish so if y'all want a melo book then get to commenting.

Love, The ball brothers' wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.5K 34
❝Bold of you to assume that I have feelings for you just because I kissed you under the moonlight during our prom night.❞ ━ The more Yoshinori avoids...
2.3K 85 8
What started as a mission to get Loki's sceptor back, turns into a rescue mission when they find a little boy powering the whole damn base. And when...
1.6K 115 5
❝ garnet ❞ heeseung holds a secret over jieun's head, and to keep his silence, she agrees to help him win over his long-time crush 〔 lee heeseung 〕 〔...
132K 7.7K 70
Read part 1, 2, and 3 before this one!