The Two Half's of Todoroki (A...

By ArriatheDragon

Todoroki's two half are fighting each other for love. His cool half wants one person, but his hot half wants... More

Chill Feeling
Feeding Flames
Mall Mayhem!!!
Quick Chat!
A Turn of Events
Meeting With The Todoroki's
A Not-So-Normal Normal Day
The Hospitable Yaoyorozu's
Restless
Party of Recovery
Authors Note (Please read)
Finally; Freedom
Home Sweet Home

"Party At Momo's"

66 0 0
By ArriatheDragon

I wanted to get this out as fast as possible so it's not edited yet. If you are any error please point them out! ^-^
Enjoy the chapter!

For the rest of the afternoon Mrs. Yaoyorozu took the Todoroki kids to mall where they all had fun shopping together.

Mr. Yaoyorozu headed off to work around 10 am and Momo stayed behind so Shoto wasn't alone. (I ship them so hard.)

Shoto had been ordered not to leave his room under any circumstances. It had been the only way they could get him to sit still. Even then, they had to get Momo to say it for it to have any effect what so ever on him.

He wanted to get up and do training or something. Its how he had been raised. He didn't get any rest even if he did have injuries, not unless they were deadly.

Momo made sure to keep by his side so that he didn't get lonely. They chatted quite a bit and caught up on the latest events, keeping off the subject of Shoto's father as much as possible.

The day seemed to whiz by in a blurr. Shoto and Mono had both gotten texts front he group chat with people wondering where they were on a Monday, when they had a quiz no less, (which of course they'd both forgotten about.)

They decided it was best to just say that Shoto had injured himself and that Mono was sick, but of course there was a least one person who didn't buy it.

мιdorιya:
If you were injured why didn't you call the school or something??? Wouldn't Aizawa have told us? Or maybe he just forgot...
12:50

вaĸagoυ:
STOP BABBLING IN THE GROUP CHAT NERD!
12:50

вaĸυgoυ нaѕ leғt the cнaт rooм.

ιιda:
Midoryia's right! You two are suspicious!
12:52

yaoмoмo:
...
12:53

тodoroĸι:
Momo that makes us look even more suspicious.
12:53

мιdorιya:
I knew it! You two are hiding something! Are you both okay!?
12:54

Shoto sighed and looked up at Momo, who was right next to him.

"Well. What now?" Yaomomo asked inquisitively.

Shoto thought for a second before shrugging and saying, "Might as well tell them. I mean, Midoriya already knows about my dad from the sports festival. Can't make things worse for him to know this."

Momo nodded in agreement and returned to they're phones.

тodoroĸι:
Fine. You're right Midoriya, Momo. Isn't sick... I am injured tho.
13:01

мιdorιya:
WHAT!? TODOROKI!?
13:01

yaoмoмo:
Don't worry Midoriya! He's with me, his siblings too. I'll let him explain...
13:02

Todoroki explained the situation to everyone, how his father was and how he ended up at Momo's.

Even over text, everyone was stunned into silence. It was about five or so minutes before anyone dared respond.

мιdorιya:
I knew he was bad but....
13:05

ĸιrιѕнιмa:
Dude that's rough.
13:06

тodoroĸι:
*Sent 'shrug' effect*
13:06

yaoмoмo:
Wow. You actually shrugged while sending that.
13:07

тodoroĸι:
Momo.
13:07

yaoмoмo:
?
13:07

тodoroĸι:
Nvm...
13:08

мιdorιya:
Do you know when you'll be back in school, Todoroki? And do you guys want any help? With homework and stuff???
13:09

yaoмoмo:
Awe, thanks Midoriya! That would be great!
13:09

мιdorιya:
Cool. When can we come over? You said you were at your place, right Yaoyorozu?
13:10

yaoмoмo:
Yes! And you could come tonight if you'd all like! The more the merrier! \^-^/
13:11

ĸιrιѕнιмa:
Swweeeeeeettttt. Party at Momo's!
13:11

тodoroĸι:
....
13:11
Are you guys sure bout this??? Idk how my siblings will take it...
13:12

ĸιrιѕнιмa:
Bro, we got chu. It's be un-manly not to check up on our hurt friend!
13:12

тodoroĸι:
I'm injured. Not defenseless.
13:13

yaoмoмo:
Shoto, you practically fell down the stairs this morning. :/
13:14

тodoroĸι:
Only because you were chasing me.
13:14

yaoмoмo:
BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LAY DOWN!
13:15

υaraĸa:
Omg did you just use his first name Yamomo???
13:15

yaoмoмo:
no...⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
13:15

тodoroĸι:
But you call me Shoto all the time???
13:16

Momo threw a pillow at Shoto.

"Ow."

"That was embarrassing..." Momo played with a strand of her hair.

Shoto looked at her a good thirty seconds before he realised his mistake.

Blushing, he whispered, "Oh.... Sorry...."

Momo gave a little laugh and soft smile. "It's fine."

From downstairs, they heard the front door open and close, accompanied by the sounds of jangling keys and footsteps.

"Momo dear! We're home!"

It was Mrs. Yaoyorozu and Shoto's sister Fuyumi.

Momo stood up. "Will be right back. Stay put okay? I'm sure your sister will come up in a minute to see you."

With that Momo left the room. Shoto stared at where she last stood for a lingering second before turning back to his phone. The conversation had gone on even though they were no longer responding.

мιdorιya:
So I guess we'll all head over at around 4 then? Is that okay with everyone?
13:25

jιroυ:
That should work. If those two ever come back.
13:25

тodoroĸι:
I'm still here. And four should work.
13:26

ĸaмιnarι:
Cooleo man! Can't wait to get there!
13:27

ĸιrιѕнιмa:
Since when have you been here kaminari?
13:28

ĸaмιnarι:
Since you said the word party. Everyone's invited, right Todoroki?
13:29

тodoroĸι:
*Sent 'shrug' effect*
*Sent 'balloons' effect*
13:30

ĸaмιnarι:
I will interpret that as a 100% yes.
13:30

тodoroĸι:
Ok.
13:30

мιna:
i'ო ႪRiႶႺiႶႺ Ⴉ ოპlტႶ.
13:31

мιdorιya:
Whoa Mina. How'd you do that??
13:31

мιna:
dσ wαt?
13:32

мιdorιya:
Change your font.
13:33

мιna:
ΩH THΔT. ΨΣΔ I HΔ∇Σ RΔIΠβΩШ ҜΣΨS.
13:34

мιdorιya:
....
13:34
Ok then.
13:35

Todoroki let the conversation carry on as he clicked off his phone and set it on the bedside table. He sighed and examined his right arm, which was still wrapped in bandages from his burns.

He looked up when he heard a knock at the door.

"Shoto? You up?" It was Fuyu.

"Yea." He answered as she entered the room.

She walked over and sat down on the cream coloured comforter that lay over top the bed.

"How're ya feeling?" She asked with a gentle expression .

"Bored. And tired," Shoto responded bluntly .

Fuyumi giggled and shook her head. "No silly! I meant physically," she turned to him, " But if you're feeling tired you should get some rest. No one here is going to telling you otherwise. "

Shoto sighed and looked down at his arm again. Fuyumi smile turned into a slight frown.

"Does it hurt?" She asked cautiously, a sad look in her far away gaze.

"A little, " Shoto replied with a smirk, living his head to meet her gaze, "But I'll live."

Fuyumi chuckled and stood up. "I herd Momo say that some of your classmates were coming over to see you.... Did you tell them?"

Shoto nodded. "Yup. They all coming over for a, quote on quote, 'Party at Momo's'."

Fuyu let out a hearty laugh. "I can't wait. I'm sure the boys will enjoy the company."

Shoto smiled up at her and then realised he never did ask bout his brothers.

"Are Toya and Natsuo here, too?

Fuyu nodded. "Yea. They're downstairs talking with Momo and Mrs. Yaoyorozu.I'm sure they'll come.up to see you soon."

She flashed another bright smile at her younger brother.

Todoroki didn't reply for a bit. He finally looked up at her and with a look of complete and total defiance said, "Nah. I'm gonna go see them."

Fuyu drowned as she watched her brother slowly try to get out of bed.

"Shoto..."

"Don't you 'Shoto' me Fuyu! I've been resting all st and i'd like to actually be downstairs when my friends come over." He stood, arms crossed with a look that said ' you can't change my mind and if you try to you'll fail '.

But Fuyu wasn't paying attention to that. I'm fact she had totally forgotten about the whole leaving the room thing. Sparked dancer around her shining eyes as ran towards her brother and brought him into a great bear hug.

"SHOTO ADMITTED TO HAVING FRIENDS I'M GONNA CRY!!" She fangirled while holding him tightly.

Shoto sighed and pushed her off of him. "One, you're already crying. Two, I'm going downstairs now. Cya."

He walked towards the door and made it half way down the hall. And then stopped.

Fuyumi was filling close behind just in case he fell or something and asked, concerned as to why he had stopped, what was wrong.

"What's wrong Shoto?"

Shoto didn't answer.

"Shoto?"

Fuyumi went in front of him and looked at his face. Then she smiled lightly.

His bangs covered it for the most part, but a lone tear had slipped from his eyes and landed on the hard wood floors just between his two white slippers.

He wiped his face before lifting his head and smiling at his sister. The first real smile he had had in ages.

"It's just so nice to be safe," he whispered.

Fuyumi went round to his left side, (his good arm), and wrapped it around herself, helping him walk.

"Yea. It is."

They remained silent as they walked through the rest of the hall and started down then stairs. Together. Free of all worry for the first time since any of them had been born.

***

And dats it. This chapter is both short and very late. I have no excuse, I'm just sorry. School has started but I'm going to try and post more anyway. I don't like taking so long but sometimes it just happens.
Hope y'all can bare with me till the end.
Thanks for reading and can't wait to see you next time!

Chao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 27.3K 69
(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and Argo, but the world doesn't know that t...
269K 7.4K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...
495K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...