WRONG NUMBER GOES RIGHT? | J...

By excusemejiminshi

Meet Anne Park, an average college student who wants nothing but a peaceful life far from the attention, unti... More

a/n
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 : Jungkook Birthday Edition
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2

12

4K 122 44
By excusemejiminshi

Jungkook POV

Have you ever feel like you want to burst at any minutes? That's how i feel now, what is this? Why am i feeling this way? She just pinched my cheeks, nothing deep, Jeon Jungkook get a grip!

"Sorry"

Yeah, you should be! You make me the golden maknae of bangtan flustered!

"Nah, it's fine! I know I'm cute, and i'm used to this kind of reaction."

Who am i kidding? I don't even have the courage to sit next to IU sunbaenim, my celebrity crush of all time.

"Oh really? Well then, i'm not sorry."

Lord help me, and now she is getting closer to my face, what is she doing? Are we going to kiss now? Isn't that too fast? This is our first meeting after all.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, are you seriously think that we are going to kiss? On our first meeting?"

Fuck my life.

"No, what makes you think like that?!"

Of course my lips makes her think that way, and the way i closed my eyes waiting for her lips crashed on mine? the hell was i thinking?

"Why did you puckered up your lips then?"

Because, you act like you are about to kiss me, and damn you are such a tease.

"Nothing, i always do that, don't speak non sense!"

Tsk, on a scale from 1 to 10 my ability to make an excuse is -1.

"Yeah? Sure I'll just pretend that i bought your excuse, kookie."

Did she just?

"What? Did you just call me kookie?"

Why am i even making a big deal out of it? Everyone call me that, ARMY call me that, i never had a problem with people calling me kookie, I'm being dramatic right now.

"Yeah, why? Do you want me to call you Mr.Jeon instead?"

Why does she makes it sounds so wild? Why am i thinking like this? Why does Mr.Jeon sounds so sexy coming out from her mouth? What the fuck is wrong with me? This is so stupid, I get turn on just by her calling me Mr.Jeon, what's next? Oh Lord, this war of hormones need to stop.

"NN-no, kookie is fine! Don't ever call me Mr.Jeon! It sounds weird!"

So weird, that i find it sexy, this is so fucking strange, i never felt this way to anyone, heck not even to Rosé when she addressed me as Jungkook-ssi.

"Okay, Mr.Jeon, oops, i mean Kookie.."

If i don't calm down, she might called me a byuntae.

"Yah! HAJIMA!"

Wow, and now she is laughing her ass off?
Just wait Anne.

"What's so funny?!"

"You are so adorable, i swear kookie!!"

Ah, shit! Here we go again!

Anne POV

"Thankyou, for today."

Thankyou for being my short escape from everything that's been happening in my life right now.

"No problem, i had fun, please do consider my offer!"

Of course, I'll take it, i don't have to think about it, it's a huge opportunity.

"Sure kookie."

"I'll text you!!"

"Bye!"

What a day.

"Girl, what was that?"

Oh, here we go again.

"What was what?"

"You and Jeon Jungkook, duh!"

Of course Ruby is going to lose her shit.

"Oh, that? That was just a hang out, why?"

Yep, she doesn't believe me.

"Sure, a HaNG OuT, hope it stays that way."

Okay what is her problem?

"Yeah."

I'm too tired to deal with her non sense.

"I'm just looking out for you, you know how his possessive fans can get right?"

Yeah, she got a point, but I'm not dating him.

"I'm not dating him okay? So chill."

"Yet! You aren't dating him just yet! Give him 2 or 3 months and he will ask you out, believe me."

What even.

"Why are you thinking like that?"

"Because, a guy didn't just show up at where ever you are just because he saw you on a news with your half sister and then hanging out with you, if it's not him thinking about you."

Is she serious? He is Jeon Jungkook from BTS, there's no way, right?

"May i remind you again Ruby? He is Jeon Jungkook from the biggest boyband in the world, not just a regular guy, there is no way he came because he likes me, maybe it's because Rosé was there? He asked for her number once, remember?"

I mean, he may said that he hates her now, but if Rosé ever throw her self on him, his guard will fall down.

"Yeah, and that guy has been texting you for what? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?"

Okay, Vante and i texted everyday when we first met and not once did we ever catch a feeling for each other, yeah okay we kissed once but that doesn't mean anything because we were drunk.

"You know what Ruby? It doesn't matter, he offered me a job at Bighit, and that's it, nothing more nothing less."

"Of course he offered you a job, that's just one of his many motives to have you get closer around him, how naive can you get?"

Seriously? She needs to take a chill pill and stop watching too many KDramas.

"Whatever Ruby, take a chill pill."

A week later~

And now, I'm officially a fulltime photographer at Bighit Entertainment, life is good.

"Handsome as always, Taehyungie!"

"Ah, no, it's because of your magical hands and camera too Anne!"

Seriously, everyone in bighit are so welcome, humble, and funny.

Lately i've been hanging out with Taehyung more than any of the boys, he reminds me a lot of Vante, his taste of music, even some of his features remind me of Vante, it's just Taehyung is more innocent, playful and random sometimes.

"Thankyou! But seriously, I'm starving now, we should get our selves food, where are the others?"

"At the makeup room, waiting for us."

"Okay."

Since i joined Bighit, Jungkook  has been avoiding me, i don't know what's up with him, but he always ignoring me, and giving me a cold shoulder, what did i do?

"Wah! Chicken!!!"

Who ever thought that ordering fried chicken now is a genius and deserve all the love in the world.

"You are so noisy, it's just a regular fried chicken!"

Okay, someone is on his men period.

"Okay, do you want me to get you a tampon kook?"

Yeah bitch, fuck with me again i dare you.

"What is your problem kook?" Taehyung asked.

Yeah, what is your problem? What did i do? You were so nice and funny!

"Whatever I'm not hungry anymore!"

Good, his portions are mine then, be a brat all you want bitch.

"Yah! Come back here kookie! Or say goodbye to your banana milk!"

What a baby.

"DON'T YOU DARE JIN HYUNG!!!!"

"Did i stuttered?!"

Oh this is entertaining.

"Ugh, fine okay!"

What? I'm still having his portions or nah?

"What do you think you are doing with my chicken?!"

Kissing every single of it curves

"Make out with it." I said as i remain unbothered.

"I didn't remember giving you a permission to eat it!"

I didn't ask for your permission.

"You left it unwanted."

"Well now i want it!"

"Yeah? Get your attitude right on me or you aren't getting your chicken back!"

The rest of the members just enjoying their chicken without care.

"I'm not in a mood to play with you Anne, now give it back to me!"

Then try harder bitch.

"Yeah? Be honest with me, what's up with you? Why are you so mean to me all of the sudden? Ever since i joined bighit, you're being nothing but a total asshole!"

"Me? Mean? Oh hoho, ever since you joined Bighit you always spend your time with Taehyung hyung, and never with me again! You always play with him, most of the time! It's like you are abandoning me!"

Is he serious?

"Woah woah woah, i always asked you to join our hangouts! And you always say no!"

"Well I'm sorry but i don't enjoy third wheeling you and Taehyung!"

What is he talking about? Third wheeling? Taehyung and i are just friends!

"Are you on crack? Is that it?  Because Taehyung and i are just friends! And we are close because unlike you Mr.Jeon, he is so sweet and kind, he welcome me just like the others, so don't try to put the blame on me! You are the one who being non sense!"

And here we go again, arguing like cat and dog.

"Yeah?! So sweet and kind?! And I wasn't?!"

After a whole speech and all he cares about is that i called Tae sweet and kind? I can't deal with him anymore.

"EXACTLY MY POINT! YOU WERE SWEET AND KIND, AND THEN I DECIDED TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE, BUT THEN YOU CHANGED AND BEING A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!WHAT  DO YOU WANT?!"

"I want us, i want you to spend more time with me, to play with me more, why don't you get it? I don't like it when you spend more time with Taehyung more, i feel left out."

Now i feel guilty, he could have just said it, he doesn't need to be a bitch about it.

"Alright, let's go photo hunt? Just us together?"

I can't believe it, his eyes literally sparks and his bunny smile is back.

"Yay! Okay! When?"

"Whenever you are free!"

Rosé POV

Me : kookie-ah, I'm here
Seen.

"Urgh, where is he?"

He better not waste my time, "Rosé-ssi?"

"Vante? What are you doing here?"

What on earth is he doing here?

"Oh, I'm meeting someone, you?"

"Same." I said.

"I'll just call her."

And as Vante  started to call, my phone ring, kookie?

"Hello? Kookie, where are you?"

Vante : hello to you too Rosé-ssi.

What the hell?

"You?! What?! How?!"

This is ridiculous, so I've been texting with the wrong person this whole time?!

"Big thanks to Anne."

Fucking bitch, of course she tricked me.

"What do you want Vante?!"

To be honest, Vante is handsome, and hot too, i always admire his hard work, his jawline, his strong gaze, he is like a sex god, but i have to maintain my reputation, i can't just date any one, if he is an idol like kookie, i would date him.

"You, princess."

He is hot, but sometimes he can be cringey too, this is why i rejected him at the first place.

"Wake up, you can't give me what i always want, you are just my photographer, you are not on my level."

I can't fall for him, it will just waste my time, besides love is bullshit.

"Don't worry, i know, i can't give you the fame that you want, but i never give up, it isn't in my blood."

Oh Lord, help me.

"I'm leaving!"

"Not so fast, doll face."

"Let me go, or I'll scream."

"Scream then."

What? Is he crazy?

"What? I'm waiting, scream!" He said as he took another step forward to me.

"No one is stopping you, princessa." Fuck him and his husky voice.

"Cat got your tongue? Or you are just enjoying this as much as i do?" Another step.

"Don't be too full on your self Vante, you aren't that hot."

He smirked, that smirk is illegal, this is also why i always stay away from him, whenever I'm with him, he makes me want to lose my control and fuck him right the fuck now, but I can't risk it, even though I'm sexually attracted to him, I'm sexually frustrated.

"I'm not that hot? So you are saying that I'm actually hot? Just not that hot? I'm honored."

And now our nose are touching, one more move and our lips can be one.

"You are sexy trying to be tough and resist me, but look at you now, vulnerable under my watch, i don't even touch you."

Fuck it, and so our lips finally collide.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 297 39
Jung Hoseok text the wrong number and meets a girl named Noel.
845K 22.8K 38
You: Hi Daddy Unknown: Sorry but who is this? Not your typical 'wrong number' story Texts Series #1
115K 4.4K 65
Taehyung gets a wrong number, but for some reason the wrong number keeps texting back. Secrets unfold and love blooms! -Pranhyung🐶💜 Started: Aug. 7...
73.4K 3.1K 26
"r u wifi? cuz I'm feeling the connection.." "um, I'm pretty sure I'm human.." "a beautiful one Jackson.." "who?" "don't b silly, u r my future hu...