Celebrity Crush...

By DianaSeada

[ADULT AU, based after U.A that means no spoilers!] Love interest- Ground Zero one of the most popular and su... More

Introduction.
Playlist.
Chapter One (1).
Chapter Two (2).
Chapter Three (3).
Chapter Four (4).
Chapter Five (5).
Chapter Six (6).
Chapter Eight (8).
Chapter Nine (9).
Chapter Ten (10).
Chapter Eleven (11).
Chapter Twelve (12).
Chapter Thirteen (13).
Chapter Fourteen (14).
Chapter Fifteen (15).
Chapter Sixteen (16).
Over due Authors Note

Chapter Seven (7).

5.3K 243 773
By DianaSeada

Daddy's sorry
———
Part Two (2)
———

F E E L I N G
cold air and droplets softly brush my already drenched face made me feel unusually calm. I had to think positively, I had Bakugo, Akemi wasn't dead, he isn't in a life threatening situation by any means-

"You're all fucking wet." Snapping from my thoughts my favourite raspy voice rang through my ears. "Get out of my window, you'll catch a whole ass cold...dumbass." Between that pause he grabbed my wrist and lightly pulled me away from the window and closed it securely.

"Sorry Ground Zero." Apologizing I hadn't even noticed the words slip from my mouth.

Rolling his eyes at the name he noticed I would never drop he shoved himself onto his bed before sitting up in an instant clearly remembering why he had came back, his red eyes going perfect with the view outside as he stares right into me with caution. "L/n....." he began before his hands clenched the comforter under him. "Him being quirkless doesn't mean it's the end of the world...though I know that's not why you're taking it so hard."

Widening my e/c orbs glistening in the thundering night. "And that is?" Bakugo was clever I picked that obvious note from his many interviews and parts of hero tips of shows he may have appeared onto.

"You don't want him feeling like he's missing something else, you don't want him looking in the mirror thinking he's different from everyone else."

He needed a dad and what was I to do? Go take one off the street? It wasn't that easy, though that's when the deal came back to mind.

My face expression changed reminding myself as Bakugo nodded. "As much as it makes me sound like fucking pussy....but I care about you and Akemi, you shouldn't beat yourself up because of this. Akemi needs you more than anything..."

Looking out of the window behind me I sighed deeply not so sure what to say in response, it was strange to hear those words come out from such a harsh man. "What if-"

Bakugo interupts me with a incredibly annoyed groan. "Shut up, what if's are only what if's we don't know if something will happen until it happens L/n." Throwing his back against the bed he blankly stared up at the ceiling. "You remind me of her."

"Who?"

"My dead wife...." His eyes closed slowly picturing his late wife.

"I do?!" I almost yell but kept my voice at a minimum.

"Yeah," Reopening his eyes he just stared at me calmly. "I can't lie, say I don't miss her but..." clenching his fists he shakes his head before getting up walking towards the door. "On second thought never mind L/n...just go to bed-"

"Kacchan?" The door swung open almost hitting the blond but with his hero instincts he took a quick step back clear of the door.

"Yes broccoli ass." Clearly the 'broccoli ass' was too focused on me. "Look somewhere else." Bakugo says harshly to the man I had quickly recognized, the number one hero...

"Did you fuck her?" My face glew red at those words before shaking my head quickly.

"What! No!" I wish though not gonna lie.

"Wait...my bad...her cheeks...theres tears..." the pro looked back to the number two hero with a glare. "I don't know her but if she's crying and you're around it has to be your doing."

Answering for Bakugo I clear my throat as I walked up to the two. "Ah no it's not Bakugo...I'm...."

"My girlfriend." Bakugo butts in grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his own. "Got a problem freckle face? And don't make assumptions Deku....now what the fuck do you want?" His eyes staring into Deku's soul.

"I just wanted to see how you're doing...without your...wife..but it seems like you're fine with a 'girlfriend.'" Deku clearly had trouble bringing up the subject but not just that he didn't buy us dating- wait why were we dating?! This is a fever dream, I'll wake up and be in the hospital again I'm sure of it.

"I'm not going to turn into a fucking villain Deku. I have Urara, I'm fine-"

"Daddy!" A sobbing Urara yells from her room just across from them made both Bakugo and I push past the concerned green headed man.

As we enter the room we see Urara on the floor crying her eyes out while the rest of the kids were up on the ceiling giggling, though Akemi looked a bit scared.

Bakugo 'tch'd' to himself at the Sight before getting on his knees in front of the girl and grabbing her pale hands. "Okay like I taught you...." rubbing his thumb back and forth to comfort his daughter. "Close your eyes." He instructs which she does and takes deep breaths calming down causing all the kids to slowly release to the ground again. Urara opens her eyes worriedly before sighing deeply.

"I just wanted to play with them, but I kept putting all fives fingers onto them." She shows her hand to her father revealing her fingertips that had a circle filled with a blush pink identical to her mother. Bakugo wipes her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"It's alright, just remember like I tought you." It was so surprising how he handled kids, watching from the door I search for my child again before quickly leaving the room to re-enter the pro's room. I'm not going to talk to Akemi, what a shitty mom am I? Ignoring my four year old? No we didn't even make eye contact. Clenching my fist I closed my eyes taking breath similar to Urara in the room, I needed that right now.

"L/n was it?" Deku comes within earshot.

nodding in response as I took a seat on the messed up bed that Bakugo had ruined. I was more than excited that not only the number one hero was here talking to me but also started the conversation, though it just didn't feel as amazing, as dreamy as it did while speaking with Bakugo even if it's been almost a month, but yet again I wasn't in the mood right now, I have other things to be worried about.

"Deku move." Shoving the hero to the side Bakugo walks into the room and pulls me up to sit and points a finger to my face wth a chilling stare. "You can't ignore him L/n...I saw you the way you turned around..." Cutting the eye contact with the blond I stare at Deku not so sure if I want him to know, how will he view me then?

Taking my much smaller hands and clasping them around Bakugos and moving them from my face I let out a small chuckle hearing my voice crack in the meantime. "Can we talk about this when no one else is around..." letting go of his rather warm hands I push my h/c hair behind my ear with a sigh feeling my heart pick up again.

The male let out a sigh looking down at the floor. "Right." Lightly pushing my back down he pushed Deku out the room before staring at me once more. 'Night' he mouthed before closing the door.

Only if no one was here but us.

I found my self crying the entire night until I finally dozed off at the sound of the morning birds.

How much have I missed the warmth of someone in my bed? Next to me, engulfing me, loving me? How long have I needed that? Only if he stayed, only if he were here, only if he wasn't selfish.

Waking up I groan nearly forgetting the night before, opening my eyes I see a angry blond sleeping next to me, his arms holding me tight close to him.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

That's not just any blond, that's Ground Zero, did I sleep with him? Did we have sex?

No...

I wasn't drunk last night, but I do smell alcohol. Feeling surprised but not exactly moving my body I softly move my head so my nose can get a whiff of Bakugo more, his signature smell, burnt sugar, I've gotten used to it, I liked the smell. It reminds me of the days before I had Akemi.

Flashback

"Babe!" I exclaim quickly clicking my keyboard and swinging around on my desk chair, holding my laptop close enough for my fiancé to read he just rolled his eyes.

"Burnt sugar? Did you really search up what he smells like?"

Blushing I rub my neck. "Maybe! But ignore that and look at this!" Pressing a key on the laptop it quickly switched to a video that began playing, from the famous Nomu attack recently. "Uravity died, I can't hide the fact I'm upset about it but...look how..." turning the laptop back to face me I frown. "Upset Ground Zero is...he may have won, but over the years of following him I noticed he always smiles, similar to that number one hero, what was his name?"

"Deku." He clears, how could someone not know the number one hero's name? Y/n of course because she loves Ground Zero more, and she won't deny it.

"Babe." I say leaning back in my chair with a frown. "You were there weren't you? You saw her die, you saw how devastated Ground Zero looked. Why was he so upset? I can't help but notice he's more upset than...just a friend should be, you think they were more than that? You know them too...Tell me Denki."

"I'm not telling you anything babe." Mocking me I frown upset that I had known the right people to meet my idol, but they were so stubborn, too secretive. His eyes scan me curious as to where I'm getting with this.

"But look." Showing him the screen I resize it so all that was clear was the number two hero's mouth. "Fucking Kamanari? Is that what he's saying? No one knows your real name, but I can assume Ground Zero did." I push not giving up to learn more about the hero. Tapping my chin I sigh as I click a few more buttons but not finding what I desired. "Did you really copyright every single video of you in it?"

"For your safety." He says for the millionth time before going back to his paperwork.

"So will you let me meet him?" I say changing the subject and swinging around in my chair dreaming about the day I'll meet Ground Zero. "I can't help but dream! Will we be close friends? Will he come over for dinner? Will he give me his-"

Frustrated he grabs the chair and leaned in close to my face, anger within every inch of his face. "Stop fucking talking about him, you're not going to meet him, ever. Period Y/n." At that he was out the door. I frown before quitetly going back to learn more, there were theories of Ground Zero and Uravity together perhaps even married at some points, but no real evidence. Leaning on my elbow I sigh, he always got jealous, but Ground Zero was just a celebrity, there's no way we'd be married one day! Besides, I'm already going to get married.  Holding my hand with my engagement ring out it held a f/c gem in the middle, and if you squint and look closely you can see the date when he had gotten on his knee and proposed.

I can't lie though, recently he's been detached, focused on other things and not me, but he's a hero that's what he needs to do.

End

Burnt sugar huh? Taking in another whiff of the male I let out a breath not getting enough of it, how creepy can I get?

"Stop smelling me creepy bitch." Bakugo groans taking his arms and pulling me closer towards his chest. Should I tell him I'm not Uraraka?

"Bakugo uh..."

"I said shut the fuck up I'm sleeping babe." I was probably just apart of his dream, but my face flared up at those words.

"B-babe?! Bakugo!" I whisper into his ear. "Wake up I'm not-whoever your babe is!" Not saying Uravity because who knows maybe he does have a girlfriend, (yeah and that's why he slept with you) and it isn't his deceased wife?

Bakugo burnt my arm slightly from the sudden morning call I had given him, jolting up in his bed. Touching my arm I wince at the burn. "Ow..." Bakugo looks down to me who was still lying down and grabbed my arm.

"Sorry L/n." His cheeks were pink from embarrassment. "I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine actually don't worry about it." Lightly removing his hold from my arm he slid his legs off his side of the bed I do the same clutching my injured arm. "Why did you-" I clear my throat just as embarrassed as the pro.

"Everyone stayed over, I wasn't planning on sleeping with you, sorry.."

"It's alright..." Whispering to my self I drop a small comment as I stand, "I didn't mind it."

"Oh you didn't?" I almost heard the smirk on Bakugo's face catching me.

"Fuck off!" I Exclaim waving to him not exactly having the guts to look him in the eye. "Actually my arm can wait a moment..." Quickly changing the subject I turned to Bakugo, or more so his bare back, I was sleeping with him and he's shirtless? How hadn't I noticed that!

"You want to talk about it?" I nod we will tell him wether I like it or not.

"Yeah. I do."

Hey Whores. Sigh I felt like nothing happened in this chapter but something did and it was the flashback of course !!
Next chapter will be where you both tell Akemi I promise, I had to cut it short because well...the chapter was already 2.3K words oopsie.

See y'all next time

Diana Out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
81 2 10
β€’All BHA characters are belong to the creator. β€’Please keep in mind that the story won't fully following the manga or the anime. β€’Apologies if there'...
10.5K 336 59
Hotaru Kobayashi has a fickle existence. If it wasn't for bad luck, she'd honestly have no luck at all. Starting off with a less than picturesque ch...