80%: The Quirkless Hero

Par RazzelDazzelTime

The world has given up on this poor quirkless boy, there is no hope or even a chance for him to succeed., or... Plus

Chapter 1: Warriors
Chapter 3: Control
Chapter 4: I Have Questions
Chapter 5: Middle finger
Chapter 6: All eyes on me
Chapter 7: It took me by surprise
Announcement!!!!!

Chapter 2: Everything Black

1.1K 41 14
Par RazzelDazzelTime

The day was here. U.A. Entrance exams. Izuku had no emotions when he walked up to the path to his dream school. As he walked he heard a fiery hedgehog speak.

"What the hell are you doing here Deku, get out of my way," bakugou walked up to Deku and pushed and pushed the shoulder, to his surprise the once fragile boy didn't move. Bakugo kept walking wounding what the hell happened to make him so stern. Only if he knew.

Izuku listened closely to Present Mic speak about the exam. He came up with a perfect plan to gain the most points possible. A question arises in Him that could mess up his plan.

"Any questions?" Present mic asked looking at the crowd. Two hands shot up in the air.

"Ok let's go you with the green hair." Present mic said pointing to Izuku. Izuku stood up and spoke with a smooth deep voice that surprised most. Including bakugou who was sitting next to him.

"I know some students have brought special equipment to control their quirks. Is that equipment allowed during the test? And will we be docked points for using that equipment? Also, there must be a misprint in the flyers, because you said there were three robots but the flyer says otherwise?" As he finished the other hand dropped. Present mic thought a moment before speaking to answer all of the boys' questions.

"The answer to your first question is yes, you are allowed to use extra equipment specific to your quirk, No to your second question, if you use special gear you will not be deducted any point from your total score," he said quickly and too the point. Then he smiled and yelled as he answered the last question.

"I'm glad you asked that last question, the last robot is worth 0 points, it is just there to get in the way, I would avoid it at all costs, any other questions, no, ok let's began, Plus Ultra." He practically screamed.

The green hair boy looked up at the huge walls that stood before him. His future as a hero finally awaited him on the other side of these walls.

Since he was zoned out, he didn't hear the rumors and talk going on. The students looked at him and smirked. 'This kid isn't going to last a minute out h

There were even as the glares were shot his way he overlooked them. It was his time to shine without the help of a quirk.

 He quickly walked to the front of the group of egregious teens. Holding a round object in his hand he breathed.

'This is my moment, are you watching mom this is all for you, give me the strength and power I need to pass, I swear I'll make you proud'

The thought of his mom's smile, it made a smile spread across his face for the first time in a while. "Now began!" A loud voice boomed across the field. Just as the students went running into the small city, smoke rose from the front of the group blinding and stopping the students from running forward.

"Look at that a smoke quirk, not very helpful when fighting villains though especially in close combat." A low voice said the room was dark and full of figure some small and frail, most were strong.

"His quirk would be most useful for, stealth, especially if he's' a good fighter." A light female voice spoke. Some nodded in agreement.

"Quite let's see, how he uses it," a small rodent looking . . . thing exclaimed hushing the other judges. They nodded and turned back to the screen.

Izuku had made a speedy head start to gain some buffer points sense they other students had their quirks to help them take down the robots. As he approached the first robot he pulled out a small electrical pad. That was designed to send a strong shock to any object it touched. He quickly placed it safely in his palm and ran up to the robot expertly dodging the robot's attacks. He managed to touch it causing it to fall over.

He smiled at looking down at his little secret weapon. He then kept up bus running destroying all the robots that came into his sight. As it came to the end of the exam. The other students had started to take out his robots before he could, but thanks to that distraction at the beginning he had more than enough points to get him into U.A.

Was it cheating that he used a shocker and the smoke grenade? Well no, but if the other students couldn't see throw a quirkless bo one they shouldn't be heroes. So he kept working hitting the robots he could.

"Does this boy have more than one quirk, it seems like he is sending an electronically induced shock to the robots?" A block headed judge asked. The small mouse person nodded. "It seemed we judged him too soon, I say we test him even more,"

"I agree," a gravelly low voice said opening a little cover over a red button and then pressed it. 

A large boom sounded in the city, most students realized that that must be the fourth unbeatable robot. So they ran some screaming their heads off because of how big it was. Izuku, looked back at the robots, how cool would it look if he destroyed an unbeatable robot. He then heard a small voice.

"Help me *cough* please," a light girlie voice called. He looked around and saw a cute looking girl stuck under the rubble. Flashbacks for his mother clouded his mind before he could think he raced to the girl and using all his strength he pushed as much rubble off her. Using his hand without the shocker he helped her up.

"Come on, ill get you out of here," he cooed, attempting to move her.

"Look out it going to crush us," she explains scared, coughing again. The green hair boy turned around and saw a huge olive green robotic foot a couple of feet above his head. He holds his shocker out to the foot once they make contact the robotic foot stops moving.

They sigh as Izuku finishes moving her from under the foot. After finally putting her down. He looks to find more robots. Instead, he hears Present Mic announce the end of the exam.

"Dam it, I needed at least two more points, to reach my goal, at least your safe," Izuku said turning to the girl who looked in awe at him then she smiled.

"Can I ask you why you saved me?" She asked a slight blush spreading across her face. He turned to her and frowned a bit before smiling.

"Your face, it looked like a face with a beautiful smile that was worth protecting, now that I've seen it with my own eyes I know I did the right thing," he said looking at her she smiled, a blush still covering her dirty face.

"Izuku Miadorya, you are to report to the teacher's room immediately," a speaker announced went off, scaring some of the students. Izuku started walking away, anger that he couldn't just go home and train more.

~

As he walked Untitled the office. He was treated by a shriveled All-Might, principal Nezu, and Aizawa. Miadorya was a little more than surprised to see a pro hero, the symbol of peace, and the principle all in one room.

"Um, I don't know why I'm here, but I don't have a good feeling about it." He said as he sat in the seat Nezu mentioned too. As he sat down the lecture of a lifetime began.

"What were you thinking, entering a quirk exam when you don't have a quirk?" The shriveled All-Might yelled at the unphased boy,

"It was reckless for you to think you wouldn't get hurt, better yet someone else wouldn't get hurt!" The not so tired pro said looking at the still unphased child.

"Do you think that was ok? You took up valuable room for a student who would actually be useful in a hero course," all-Might exclaimed walked around the desk and next to Izuku who looked to the other side. Where then Aizawa stood.

"It's impossible for those who have no quirk to become a hero, it's a fact, ever another quirkless person has expected it why can't you!"

Both went on and off yelling at Izuku at why he was stupid and that he can't be a hero, or he won't be a hero. He couldn't stand looking at them so he looked at Nezu as he absorbed every word that they said even if he didn't show it.

"Well will have to contact your parents to come to pick you up, you won't be accepted into U.A. For many reasons. Even if you earned the highest score of any other quirk filled student," Nezu spoke and that when Izuku started to show his emotions, his anger emotions.

"So I'm allowed to participate in an exam that open to students with and without quirks. I do amazing and student I'm the bad guy? How does that make sense? Listen I worked my ass off after you, and Kacchan and everyone at school put me in the ground," he went off saying pointing to All-Might.

"You're just being selfish, you're just working hard to fill your own self goals," Aizawa said anger hitting in his voice.

"Selfish, selfish, me, did you go blind when I saved that girl from the robot that was guaranteed to crush her, for filling my own selfish reasons, what selfish reason does a quirkless orphan have, huh none that's what I thought," he growled at the three and left them stunned, then All-Might went to speak holding his hand out to Izuku. The once frail boy turned around and slapped the pro hero's hand away from him.

"Leave me alone, just because I have potential and I'm quirkless doesn't give you any reason to treat me differently," he almost spat, venom was clearly present in his words. So didn't really understand why they were doing this.

"I know you want me to get off of this campus, but I would like to ask a question?" He softly spoke back to the three teachers.

"Go on," the eraser hero said tiredness entered his voice once more. The green hair stayed turned around.

"How did you know? How did you figure out I was quirkless? I was trying to hide as long as I could." He sighed his head held high, as silent tears fell to the floor. He was given no answer.

"That's what I thought, he told you, didn't he. You know there was a rule that said no quirkless students will be permitted on the campus, but the rule was taken down years ago, just can't keep your mouth shut can you Kacchan!" A tense atmosphere suddenly seeped from the doorway as bakugou Katsuki walked into the room. The teachers were amazed that Izuku knew he was outside, they didn't even know he was out there.

"So the quirkless Deku finally got what was coming to him," he said in his classic cocky voice. Izuku smirked, then he couldn't help it. He burst out into laughter.

"Young Miadorya, why do you think this is so funny?" All-Might exclaimed in his muscular form. He had turned into his muscle from just bakugou walked into the room.

"Oh, me, well I find it funny because, you see this young boy right here has been bullying me since the second I was declared quirkless, I find it funny that he was so scared of me a 'quirkless no one' that he had to tell you guys to stop me from being admitted into U.A. right before the quirkless rule was dispelled a young boy managed to trick the teachers that he had a quirk for two years. When they found out they expelled him, he was at the top of his class. Since the rule was taken down I thought it wouldn't affect me, but I guess I was wrong. It makes me sick how adults-only trust people with power. Well, I'll leave since you don't want me here, if you change your mind don't bother trying to find me," he laughed more holding his stomach as he walked out of the room much to their protest. They tried to go after him, but the boy was not only quick on his feet but had a speedy mind.

"Deku, why are you doing this, I told you not to take part in the exam?" the spiky hair middle schooler yelled as the green boy jumped around the hall avoiding the punches and kicks thrown at him.

"For my mom, and all those who have to live in a world were quirkless is a slur, you dumbass," and with those final words he crashed through the nearest window and ran off. Looking at the hallway still shocked at the words he had spoken Bakugou, started to see the signs that he failed to acknowledge.

He had gotten stronger than him in recent years, he was not only doing it for his mom but because he didn't want people like him to go through what he had. He fumed wanting to kick the greenies ass.

A/N woot woot another one is this one good too it was a little rushed 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.3K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
99.9K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
4.4K 119 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
7.8K 307 24
[Completed! Highest ranking is #31 in villaindeku!! Thank you so much! :)] Perhaps it's not the best idea to pass on a quirk to someone who's dream y...