BANGSOO (oneshots)

By AniMine190

Different fan fic stories of each BTS members to my girl whom I shipped to everyone.. 'Cause why not right? �... More

Mine (Kooksoo)
Colors of Fate (vsoo) pt. 1
Colors of Fate (vsoo) pt. 2
Tarot (yoonsoo)
Home (yoonsoo)
Colors of Fate (vsoo) pt. 3

Trail (namsoo)

1.5K 58 9
By AniMine190

Hiking is one of my stress reliever. Connecting with nature helps me clear out my mind and gets inspiration to my music.

"Anyone wants to come with me? I'll go to Mt. Umyeonsan today"

"No hyung were fine"

He sighed as no one wants to accompany him.

"Hyung I'll accompany you next time" Jimin said as he clung his arms to Namjoon

"It's fine ChimChim" he smiled warmly as he pinched his cheeks.

"Ahh hyunggg~ my cheeks will get soggy if you pinched me always"

"Sowry.. I can't resist it" he said teasingly

"Okay I'll get going now"

"Hyung buy me souviner when you get there!" Tae said

"What do you want? "

"I don't know maybe t-shirt or a hat that says I 💜 Mt. Umyeonsan?"

"Hahaha alright, just for our Taetae"

"Hehe thank you hyung!, I lab U!!"

"Jk! go to your right, there are many enemies at that side! I'll go to the left" Tae said.

"Ay Ay captain! Let's get this Bread!!" Jk said

"Aish this kids always play Overwatch"

After a few hours they arrived at there destination. His manager accompany him going there but he was left at the foot of the mountain because of RM's request.

"Hyung, can I go alone? "

"And why? You know I'll be in trouble if I do that"

"Please,, It's not like it's my first time hiking and besides I want to be independent this time. This place is not common to tourists so it's safe"

"Okay, if you insist but call me if anything happens got it? "

"Yes!"he said while doing a victory pose.

"Bye hyung! See you later"

"Okay, be safe! And don't do anything stupid!"

"Hyungg...~" he whined. He waved at him and started his track going up.

Jisoo's POV

"Aish I prefer to sleep and play games in my phone than go hiking"

"Unnie is it today that you will go to Mt. Umyeomsam?"

"Lisa, it's Umyeonsan"

"Oppps"

"Unnie too bad you lost to our game and now you have to do the punishment" Jennie said

"It's fine, a deal is a deal"

"Where's Rosé? I thought we two lost the game? "

"She's sick, she got a cold yesterday"

"Oh that's bad, I guess I'll be going then.. By the way I cooked a soup for my trip and left some here just reheat it later... Take care of Rosé and don't set this dorm on fire Lisa"

"Sir yes Sir! And take a picture when you are at the peek for evidence!"

"Got it, Nyeongan!"

"Bye Unnie take care! " They said in unison

She arrived at the place and asked their manager to let her go by herself.

"Unnie can I go alone?"

"And why?"

"I just thought that your sprained foot will be not good if you hike together with me"

"I promised that I will be careful and call you if anything happens"

"You are really a considerate girl" she smiled.. "Okay I'll be waiting here, be careful and watch your step!"

"Hahaha got it unnie! Bye! Nyeongan! See you later" she waved at her and started to hike.

As Jisoo hiked she heard a man singing Old Town Road but this time instead of saying Old he says Seoul.

As curiosity gets her she walked faster to catch up to the voice. She put a mask on her face incase she will be recognized.

"Hi"

"Oh.. H.. Hi" he said as he was embrassed by his private solo concert earlier. Good thing he was wearing a mask that is why nobody will recognize him.

"I noticed that what you are singing is kinda dope"

"Ahh really? Thankss~" as he scratch his nape

"Yes! Would you mind singing it again?"

*It is still a secret and was just about to release this month... should I let her heard it? Well it's not like she will record it so I think it's fine and I might get some feedback to improve the lyrics too

He cleared his throat as he is about to sing

"Wait!" she said

"How about we sing it together?! You know it's my kind of jam too.. *She grinned.. Would you mind?"

"Ahh no, I would love too"

RM grab his bluetooth speaker in his bag and played the minus one track

Imagine Jisoo's part as Lil Nas X

"Woah that is a kind of music I'm talking about! YEEHAW!" Jisoo said

"We nailed it" as they clasped their hands together but after that they found themselves in an awkward position.

"Umm.. Are you a rapper by any chance?"

"Ahh yes.. How about you?"

"Frustrated Rapper" she giggled

*Her laughter is a music to my ears too

They laughed, talked about books,  nature, philosophical beliefs,  their dogs,  crabs,  and music. They sang some songs together not able to realized they reached the top already.

*No one remembers that they are actually strangers earlier.

"Wow seeing sunrise is really a view you must see at least once in your life time"

"Yes, I Agree"

Jisoo's View:

RM's View:

(Where's the lie only facts 😂)

They capture a picture of it and then Jisoo took a selfie. RM just watched her silently appreciating the girl in front of him.

Jisoo felt that he was staring at her so she turned her face towards him and smiled.

"Ahh sorry, it's just that I needed an evidence to show to my friends that you know.. I didn't make this up*she whispered* and thinking I just took a picture in google claiming that I hiked.. Hehe"

"Wh.. What? ah no it's fine" he feels like his cheeks are burning red as he was caught red handed.

"Ahh let's go eat.. I cooked a soup earlier.. We can share it together"

"Ahh really?"

"Ne"

They set a blanket on the ground and Jisoo get her packed breakfast.

*Omo! how should I eat? I have to remove my mask!! What should I do what if he will recognize me?!

Same thought goes to Namjoon

*Shit what's the use of having 148 IQ if I wasn't able to foresee this event.. Now what? I have to remove my mask!!

They both reach out their mask as they stare at each other anticipating for their reactions.

*I hope he wouldn't recognize me
*I hope she wouldn't recognize me

They both removed their mask, gapsed at what they saw.

"You!" They shout in unison while pointing at each other, eyes wide open

"Jisoo shi?"

"RM sunbae?"

"Wah daebak, is this for real?"

Jisoo clasped her mouth as she try to comprehend the situation they got both into.

"Wahh hahahaha would you believe that?!" she said

"As they say the world is small" RM said cooly.

"Yeah your right"

They ate and starts to trail back to the foot of the mountain

"I guess this is where we will part our ways, sunbae" she said while looking at the ground

"Ye.. Yes"

She is about to turn now when she felt a hand around her wrist

She look at her wrist going up meeting his gaze

"Wait may I know your phone number, You know as friends?"

"Ahh Yes.. Sure sunbae"

"Here" she reached for his phone and typed her number and vice versa

"It's nice meeting you sunbae" she bowed

"Yes me too, it's nice meeting you too Jisoo shi"

"By the way may I ask you for lunch or dinner next time? You know as a way of repaying you for the delicious soup?" He said shyly

"Ahh yes sunbae definitely! I'll wait for your call" she said gleefully

She felt that her phone vibrate and saw the text of her manager.

"I'll have to go now sunbae, unnie just texted me" She hopped her way out while waving at him.. Bye sunbae.. See you next time,.. Nyeongan"

"Bye Jisooshi! And stop calling me sunbae, I told you Oppa is much better!" he shouted

He heard her giggle as he watch her back fading away.

"Let's meet each other soon"

A Few Moments Later~

"Ahh shit I almost forgot about what Taetae asked me to buy!"

He dialed his manager's phone number and said "Hyung wait,  I need to go to the souvenir shop for a sec"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 1 37
BTS X OC! Fanfiction. They were seven boys trying to face their pasts, and I was the girl that time forgot. Every single on of us were broken; tryin...
4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...
57.6K 897 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
51.1K 1.2K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me 💜