[GOT7] (SLOW UPDATES) We got...

By bluelover11

Idol, Mark Tuan has been admitted to the TV show 'We Got Married. This is a different kind of WGM because the... More

[EDITED] We got married?!
[EDITED] Chapter 1: The Announcement
[EDITED] Chapter 2: Meeting Her
[EDITING] Chapter 3: Appa
Chapter 4: Jr, Jackson or Mark?
Chapter 5: Official WGM couple
Chapter 6: Trust Issues
Chapter 7: Mentor for a day
Chapter 8: 2nd day of being a mentor
Chapter 10: I like you
Chapter 11: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 12: It all comes down to this
Chapter 13: JYP Nation
Chapter 14: Insecurites
Chapter 15: Girls' Talk
Chapter 16: What to do?
Chapter 17: Suddenly why?
Chapter 18: Confused
Chapter 19: Rumors
Chapter 20: It's been a week
Chapter 21: Pretend
Chapter 22: This is where it gets confusing

Chapter 9: I'm just never the one

2K 57 9
By bluelover11

Mark's POV 

It's already midnight and I'm still waiting for Jane to be conscious. We're here at the hospital since it's safer here. The rest of Got7 and Siwan left an hour ago. Got7 had a scheduled practice for our comeback "A" and well for Siwan he was already being called by his own entertainment. JYP excused me from the practice tomorrow because he told me that I had to take care of Jane. I was sitting on a chair beside her bed while holding her hand and suddenly her eyes opened. I was alarmed so I quickly stood up to call a doctor but Jane stopped me by pulling my hand. 

"Oppa, it's okay. I don't want doctors checking up on me right now." Jane said weakly so I slowly sat down again. 

"Why didn't you tell me Jane? How come I don't know about this?" I was referring to her sickness and she gave me a confused look.

"Know about what, Mark?" she said with furrowed brows.

"Don't try to hide it from me, young lady. Your sickness, Jane, your sickness!" I replied while trying to hide my annoyed tone but it was evident in my voice. She quickly looked away.

"I--i, oppa, I just........ you didn't have to know." she looked down while playing with her fingers and I sighed. "Oppa, I'm sorry........ I just didn't want you to feel like you're responsible for me. I don't want to be an obligation." She looked at me sincerely while saying that and I felt a little bit hurt. I want her to be comfortable with me. I want her to be my responsibility. 

"I don't have to know, but Siwan does?" there was a hint of jealousy on my voice when I said that, and I cursed myself on my mind. 

"He knew that a long time ago, oppa. He's my friend before remember?" she touced my clenched fist. I didn't even realize that it was clenched until she touched it.

"Yeah, right, "friend"." I know she heard the sarcasm on my voice. Why am I suddenly feeling this? Ugh.

"Oppa......" Jane looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and stood up to hug her. I heard her gasp, but she hugged me immediately after. 

"Please, Jane, please trust me. Whether you like it or not, you are my responsibility. You're my wife remember?" I whispered this to her ear and then I slowly faced her. Her cheeks turned red and shock was written all over her face. It made me smile since she was so cute.

"O-ookay, oppa." I patted her head and sat down on the chair again. "So I want you to rest for now since I just knew that you have anemia." 

I was about to go to the couch to sleep but Jane grabbed my hand.

 "Oppa, can't you just sleep beside me? I really feel uncomfortable with you sleeping on a couch." I smiled at her sincerely.

"Ayy my wife is thoughtful. Thank you." I slept beside her. It wasn't uncomfortable since we really sleep at the same bed. I was about to sleep when Jane called my name.

"What is it, Jane?" I asked her without looking and she didn't speak for a few minutes.......

"I first knew that I had anemia when I was in grade 6. Even though I knew then that being a trainee is hard and bad for my health I still pursued it. I really enjoyed sharing my hobbies to others. I was scared when my family members told me just to stop training since it was really bad for me, but I begged JYP to talk to them. JYP saw how dedicated I was to what I do and told me I'd be a special trainee who didn't have to do what other trainees did. Of course I will still practice, but not as hard as the others did. I was so thankful towards JYP back then that I did my best. Up until now I still have the same passion for music and try not to think about my sickness. I think I love music so much that I'm ready to sacrifice everything for it." I was looking at her while she was explaining everything. I did not think that she would tell me this tonight, but she did. I put my arms around her and she looked at me.

"Trust me, Jane, as long as you have me you have nothing to worry about." she smiled at me and we just talked about a lot of things until we fell asleep.

______________________________________

Jane's POV 

It has been a week since I was discharged from the hospital. They told me I had to rest and all my schedules were cancelled. Mark is busy these past few days since they already started promoting 'A'. I was really sad since I wasn't able to watch the recording of their first stage. I'm here at the cafe near SM since I was bored at my dorm. I invited Siwan to have coffee with me since everyone from Got7 was busy and Hyuna was in Japan for her tour., and speaking of Siwan he's already here.

"I already ordered you your coffee." I said while smiling. He tried to fake a smile, but it was too obvious.

"Hey, what's wrong, Siwan? Are you okay?" His fake smile slowly disappeared and after that tears fell from his eyes. I was alarmed and I quickly held his hand on the table.

"Answer me, Siwan! What is it?" I felt like crying since this was the first time I saw Siwan cry. I haven't seen him cry ever. Not even when he left me. 

"I quit training. I--i just......." I was shocked when he said it. I literally had my mouth open when he said it. How can he give up on this? He loves this. This is his dream...........................

"Wh--what wh--why? I--i don't understand, Siwan? I just........ why?" I was trying to hold my tears. This has been his dream from the very start. 

"I just didn't want to do it anymore. It's okay, but can you spend the whole day with me? You know just hang out to forget everything." I tried to smile at him. I knew he didn't want to say anything yet, and since I care for him, I just nodded and go with the flow. 

Siwan's POV 

I'm here at the park while waiting for Jane to come back. She bought us ice cream and told me to wait for her. I'm looking at the sunset. It's so beautiful and for a moment I forget every problem I ever had. I realized how stupid I was. How stupid of me to let go of her, but I guess that's just life. It has its ups and downs and sadly it had to be a down for Jane and I. I stopped training yesterday. I quit because of her. I still love her and I know I'm stupid for trying to take her back now since she looks happy with Mark, but I just can't stop it. I want to fight for her cause maybe, just maybe, I still have a chance. I will try, but I won't force her to love me. I felt a cold thing on my face and I saw Jane putting the ice cream she bought me on my face.

"Haha, I'm sorry, but you looked so serious so I decided to kid around with you. Hahahaha you really look funny, oppa, hahaha" I was stunned with how beautiful she looked when she was laughing so I stared at her.

"Ya, oppa, why are you staring at me like that huh?" she said while grinning crazily.

"Because you put ice cream on my beautiful face! I will take revenge on you." she laughed again, and again I am mesmerized. 

"Well you'll have to catch me first! haha byeeeeee" before I know it she was already running away from me. I tried to catch her and when I did, I put ice cream on her face and after a few minutes we were putting ice cream on each other's face. We kept on laughing and laughing until everybody was looking at us and suddenly it rained. Everyone in the park started to run, but we stayed there and kept on laughing. 

"You're crazy as ever." I told her when we calmed down. We were still dripping wet and it was still raining.

"Not as crazy as you! haha let's walk home?" 

"I'll just go find a store where we can buy a simple shirt. We might get sick." she just smiled and nodded and I left.

Jane's POV 

I was waiting for Siwan to come back when my phone rang. I took it out of my bag, good thing it was waterproof and I saw who was calling. I quickly answered when I saw Mark's name on the screen.

"Oh Mark oppa! Are you already done with your schedule today? Have you eaten yet?" 

"Hey, Jane, yes I've eaten. How about you?"  

"I'm about to." 

"Really? Where are you anyway?" 

"I'm at a park near SM." 

"Okay, I'll see you later at home." 

"Okay, bye, oppa." I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. Even though he was busy he still had the time to call me. It's so thoughtful. Originally for the one year that we would be a couple in WGM we weren't supposed to have any schedule since that was what we agreed upon on, but since Got7 was a rookie group, JYP changed his mind and said that they needed more exposure that's why Mark has schedules.

Mark's POV 

I called Jane to ask her where she was. Got7 is helping me to set up a surprise for her. I have finally decided to court her. I know that we're already a couple, but I want to make it real now. I'm not sure if I love her or anything, but I just know that I want to know her better. I like her humor, intelligence, kind heart and everything about her. Thankfully we're close to the park where she was. 

"Finally you're a grown man now!" Bambam said and everyone was teasing me.

"Bambam, don't even teach me about being a grown man when you're not." everyone laughed and we were having a good time at the van. These boys are really my brothers.

"Good luck, Mark hyung. Just remember that we've got your back." Jackson said this sincerely while putting his arm around me. I smiled at him. 

Finally the day has come when I'm over her and found someone who makes me happy.................

Jane's POV 

"Jane!" I looked back and I saw Siwan with a boquet. I thought he was going to buy us shirts?

"Oh oppa, why do you have a boquet? Are you going to confess your love for someone?" I said while looking around only to see that we were the only ones there.

"Yes." I was shocked. Woah daebak! I never knew he already has someone whom he likes.

"Really? I never knew you liked someone! Well what are you waiting for? Let's go to your place so we could get you dressed! You can't confess your feelings looking like this you know." I said while trying to drag him. He massaged his nape shyly while looking down.

"Actually, Jane, I'm going to confess looking like this......." How can he confess looking like this?

"What? The girl might not like you!" I said jokingly. 

"I know that she doesn't base her taste on looks." 

"Well okay then let's go to her now!" I smiled at him.

"She's already here." W-what?

"I don't understand...... we're the only ones here........" I said in shock and confused tone.

"I like you, Jane, no, I love you. I never stopped loving you. Please be with me again." 

Mark's POV

Pain, I feel it again after a few years, but why does it feel a lot worse........... 

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and late update! I've been busy with MAMA, and speaking of MAMA do not forget to vote for GOT7 as 'Best New Artist'!! Here's the link to that: http://mama.interest.me/2014mama/vote And also vote them on Mcountdown! here's the link for that: http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2_1

Let's go, IGOT7s! Let's do it for GOT7. 

 P.S. sorry in advance for mistakes! I didn't revise it. And this is dedicated to my very new reader, Amberyan! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...
301K 8.7K 37
Finally. You've made it through the JYP Entertainment. You are working hard as a trainee. You left your family in the States to fulfil your dream. Bu...
124K 3.4K 36
Lee Mijoo is just a girl who doesn't want to fall in love again Mark Tuan is a guy who loved to play with girls' heart What will happened if both of...
10.1K 269 14
"You deserve everything that I have to offer." Mark Tuan is a quiet boy, but he's best friends with the most upfront person in the school. Once they...