๐–ค๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

By miss_babylangdon

๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– "๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐–ค" ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๏ฟฝ... More

Playlist๐Ÿ’‹
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž วŸึ„ึ…ฦˆวŸสŸสึ„ึ†ษ› ๐–ค
who is..."๐ป๐‘’"?
"Him"...
Devils mark โ‚†โถโ‚†
Is just a dream...โ˜ฝ
Portal to Hell โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*
You want a monster? I'll give you one
โ˜ฝ*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌโ€‹ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโ˜พ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ pt2
Curly haired ~
๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž๐–ค
๐™ƒ๐™„ ๐™„๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™ข ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…
Enjoyed being in hell?
ษดแด sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…
Not an update๐Ÿ’ž
Langdon
Magic
Heartbroken
"๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ"
Under a spell

๐Ÿ‘„

1.4K 26 2
By miss_babylangdon

"So I see you talking to some boys huh" Cordelia nudged her playfully earning a dry laugh.

"He wants to sneak into my room at night so we can just "talk" is funny how he thinks I'm stupid." Marieta rolled her eyes not at his intentions but the realisation of never finding a  genuine guy who would love her for her and not her appearance.

"Well if he tries touching you...you could teach him a lesson with the flick of your wrist he isn't powerful like you dear" Cordelia assured her.

"What do you mean he isn't as powerful as me?" She squinted her eyes.

"Males aren't as powerful as women you see only a Women can become the supreme."

"Oh".

Something about that unrealistic statement made Marieta cringe, the hallucinations of that blonde heavenly boy that never ending crush she had on him, his power touched her soul it rushed through her veins it was so mystic. He was obviously more overpowering than any witch or supreme.

"So are you letting him in your room tonight?"

Cordelia interrupted her deep thoughts causing her focus back on her.

"Yh why not, I do need to make new friends"

"Great!" Cordelia effused as she wrapped her arms around her tightly like a mother proudly would to her daughter.

Marieta's eyes widened at Cordelia's touch which caused her to have a vision, she was used to all that sudden vision thing it was like a free movie for her. But this...this made her heart skip multiple beats this made her head throb as if there was a bomb in her head ready to explode any second.

Her dark tight curls flew behind her head while a bright white light blinded her causing the girl to squint her eyes shut tightly since she placed her hands in front of her face attempting to block out as much light as possible.

She felt herself being absorbed into some location almost like teleporting somewhere unknown. Her feet touch the floor once again as she dropped onto the ground hesitating to open her eyes for the sake of her own good.

Getting enough stamina she picked herself right up her eyes still covered by her hands her thoughts screaming louder than ever
it's just a dream. It's just a dream
WAKE UP !

A familiar faint voice caused her to unravel her shaky hands away from her face.

"Cordelia?" She faltered.

"There could be no doubt" Cordelia sounded defeated.

Marieta went right up to her finally finding some comfort.

"Cordelia I don't know what happened this huge light blinded me and-"

"You are the next supreme" Cordelia's weak body felled to the ground earning some gasps from the girls next to her.

"CORDELIA!" she tried to pick her up but her hands went through her soon she realised she was in her vision.

So if she wasn't talking to me...who was she talking to? Her thoughts wandered around so lost

She watched in horror as she felt a familiar presence behind her...the feeling she once had came right back to her..."The boy"

Surely his face was blurred not to mention Completely blurred. There was no way of finding out his appearance.

By why did she feel so intimidated by him?

She hasn't seen his face and surely never spoken to him, what makes her so In love with him?

Marieta walked up to the blonde boy her face just an inch away from his in attempt to focus and study his face, her inner self telling her to close her eyes and feel the emotions that rushes through her blood as a slight thought of him crosses her mind.

Marieta opened her eyes just for them to widen at the sight of one of his facial features unblurr.

His lips...his beautiful plumb rosy lips...

She couldn't get enough of her sight it was like a dream come true she finally got to see at least a glimpse of him.

A malicious smirk formed on his lips sending shivers down her spine. Soon enough she realised she hadn't caused it but certainly Cordelia did by her fainting earning him the satisfaction.

"What a devil" she murmured to her self.

A sudden pain at the back of her head started to spread all around her body paralysing her completely, any movement she caused made the pain even stronger.

Once again a blinding white light absorbed the area completely as she struggled to cover her eyes making the pain eat her alive.

Marieta found herself still in the same position in Cordelia's arms right before she entered her weird questionable vision.

Cordelia's smile dropped as she let go her grip eyes full of concern
"Marieta you look like you just seen a ghost you're so pale!" Cordelia touched her face

"I saw- i" was all what came out of her stuttering mouth.

"What happened what did you see?" Cordelia shook her slightly.

"N-nothing is nothing really I just...I need some water I'm feeling a bit dizzy" Marieta formed a persuading smile hoping to convince her with her lie.

"Okay I'll get you some water just sit somewhere I'll be right back" Without another word Cordelia disappeared as she paced to get a glass of water as soon as possible.

Marieta looked around her spotting an empty table nearby.

Taking a seat she placed her elbows on the table resting her chin on her hands as she proceeded to sink into her never ending thoughts.

Why can't I see his face  why does he seem evil I mean I don't mind evil I'm evil my self it's just a way of teaching people a lesson it's a form of lecture.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice someone coming her direction.

"Well someone's a hard thinker"

The voice sent shivers down her spine but quickly regained herself as soon as she realised who it was.

Not this thirsty dude she felt herself cry inside of annoyance.

"I am thirsty but I'm thirsty for you girl"

"So you can read minds huh" She gibe at him

"Yeah baby that's my gift" he winked.

Marieta stood up from her chair slamming her hands onto the table causing him to jump in his seat.

"Well read this"

You surely don't get any girls, sadly not even boys no one here likes you and your only relationship you ever had was with the imaginary girl since you were 11 She moved inches closer to his face now seductively whispering into his ear "and  you still imagine her with you" Marieta grinned.

"H h- how do you know that?" He trembled as the pure truth hurt him.

Marieta winked causing her eyes to flash red blood Color making him paralysed in his own body. He certainly didn't expect that.

He tripped over his chair as he attempted to run away, after successfully getting away from her Marieta flicked her hand causing him to twist his ankle and fall to the ground, his groaning were like bells to her ears.

"Tell your imaginary girl I said hi!" She waved her hand as she smiled childishly earning her some laughs from the people around her.

"What did I miss?" Cordelia glared at Marieta trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Oh my lovely friend here tried to express his love for me so I expressed my love for him"

Marieta felt the urge to laugh but she busted out laughing as soon as Cordelia laughed.

"Who the hell is he even" she threw her hands

"Steve He always makes moves on my girls just for them to humiliate him" Cordelia busted laughing once again earning Marieta to join her.

"Oh by the way on the way here I saw Nathan"

Marieta looked around her surroundings as if he was near.

"He had your name written on his hand" Cordelia smiled like a teen in love.

"Marieta hes definitely in love with you" she continued

"What? In love with me? We don't even know each other that well" Marieta scoffed

"Hmm I don't know love at first sight?" Cordelia shrugged

Marieta rolled her eyes even though deep inside she knew how excited she was for tonight.

Yet again another sudden throbbing pain interrupted their conversation, Marieta held her head as the pain was taking harder to take groans came out of her mouth as she was convinced she was going to die.

"Don't worry Dear this happens when you develop a new ability you become stronger" Cordelia rubbed her shoulder to comfort her.

"Why does it got to hurt like hell" she groaned in pain.

"You need to rest" Cordelia gripped her tightly as she took her to her bedroom.

"After you'll wake up the pain will be gone"

"Thank you"

"No worries dear"

With that Marieta shut her eyes tightly not in attempt to fall asleep but was forced to by the pain within her.

Minutes  hours had passed the throbbing pain calmed itself down allowing her to finally close her tired eyes and finally doze off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.4K 14
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
156K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
42.5K 1.4K 21
โ” ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’‘๐’๐’„๐’–๐’”๐Ÿค โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿค ๐€๐‡๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐—„๐—’๐—…๐–พ ๐“‡ผ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿค
27K 1.1K 90
Another one shot book for Sarah characters since I feel like my writing style has improved a bit.