Paris (Fakegram)

By fashiongirl04

In which Sofia gets divorced and falls for her brother's teammate. More

Intro + Form
Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN

ELEVEN

51 7 14
By fashiongirl04

"He's legit annoying me so much now!" Cassie said complaining about her brother .

"Forget you! He's always commenting weird things on our pages!" Evie said rolling her eyes as Cassie just let her head fall into her hands .

"He's getting scary , Winks and Lamela are becoming like our security!" Valeria commented while taking a sip of her coffee .

"Haha he's gone crazy!" Kela laughed as Cassie gave a long stare . "What you're thinking it too!" .

"I think you should just talk to him , then maybe he'll calm down ," Sofia said as the rest agreed . 

"Fine , I'll see!" Cassie moaned in annoyance as the rest sighed in relief . Just then a phone rang in the room .

"It's my brother," Kela said and left the room. 

"Now even her brother wasn't that bad !" Valeria said to Cassie .

"We get it!" She replied back . 

"It's true. He's calmed down alot now , " Evie also commented . Then Michaela came back into the room .

"Sorry! Just my brother , he said he'll be home late," She told the rest of them .

"Girlfriend?" Evie smirked .

"Eww shut up no!" Kela replied shaking her head . "Unless he's dating  Kylian and Thilo,"

"Oh...well you can't blame me for assuming!" Evie shrugged .

"Agreed ," Cassie said as Evie smiled . 

"Ok can we stop talking about this please?" Michaela asked the rest as they nodded their heads .  The rest of them continued talking but this time about Valeria and Edi . Sofia then messaged Marcia to see how she was . She didn't come to hang out with them so Sofia was still concerned about how she was doing .  Just then she got messages but not from Marcia .

Neymar

Neymar:
Hey , what you doing tmrw night?

Me:
Nothing I think . Why??

Neymar:
I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner ?

Me:
Just the two of us?

Neymar:
Uhh ...no! Obviously! Marqui and Carol are coming too .

Me:
Ok cool , can't wait .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
906K 41.5K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...