Joker Deku

By Shadow2190

Izuku finds out Uraraka is cheating on him with Bakugo and he goes insane since his mother died by cancer and... More

One Bad Day.
All for a Laugh
The Killing Joke
The End.
True Return
Why so serious?
A Truce

The Return of the Joker

3.8K 42 22
By Shadow2190

It has been 10 years ever since the incident of the Joker and Class 1A are pros and some married while others tend to be heroes but the city has been at peace

News reporter - It has been 7 years since the debut of the new pro heroes (Explosion King, Uravity, Red Riot and,Shoto)

(Unknown Location)

???? - Boss the time has come we have everything prepared.

???? - Good no we have to get everything perfect one mistake and I'm killing you all okay?

???? - Yes sir

???? - Hehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is going to be fun.

As the figure comes out of the shadows only to show a sinister smile.

(At Uraraka house)

Bakugo - Hey sweetheart!

Barbara - Daddy!

She runs to her father as Ochako smiles seeing them happy.

Ochako - Hey honey.

They kiss and they see the U.A building from there home and building.

Bakugo - You known it has been 7 years ever since we graduated and got married?

Ochako - Yeah and we are all coming together for the Reunion.

Bakugo - I know well I got to go.

(Timeskip to the night)

Everyone was back at U.A and at the gym and eating and drinking.

Nezu - Hello and thank you everyone for showing for the reunion.

Everyone was clapping until the building shock and a hologram showed.

???? - Hello U.A I have a game for you.

Aizawa - Who are you?!

???? - No point of asking me any questions I'm just a hologram so there is a bomb in this building and it will blow in 7 minutes starting now so try your best to find it.

Everyone started panicking while the heroes were trying to find the bomb.

Bakugo - Wait a minute.

He heard something or someone laughing. He ran to the sound and found the bomb in his old 1A class room and the pictures of Izuku smiling and happy.

Bakugo - I'll find out who did this it I have to deactivate the bomb.

He grabs a knife and cut the red wire and the bomb stops and so he takes the bomb to the sky and blows it up from there and no casualties and no injuries.

Bakugo - Who did this? Why Izuku? Wait...no no it can't be he can't be alive. That means he never died and he planned this.

He ran out of the room to where the others were and he saw that Ochako was gone.

Bakugo - Where's Ochako?!

Kirishima - She went home she knew you took care of the bomb and went to go pick up the little one.

He left without saying a word and Kirishima ran to him following him.

(Uravity Intership)

Barbara - Something happened tonight why won't you tell me?

Ochako - Because it all worked out didn't it?

Barbara - Then why are we at your building?

Then music started playing and Ochako knew someone was here but it was hard since everyone left even the janitors.

Ochako - Stay here don't move.

She then took out a gun and pointed at a women with blonde hair.

Ochako - Turn around...Turn around I won't ask again.

Joker - Surprise!

She turns and almost points but her gun is taken away and she is pushed to Toga who held a knife to her neck.

Joker - Easy it's just a surprise party for you Uravity, number 4 Hero, Business Titan how exciting but there was another you I..I seem to recall wasn't there then again there was another me too Heh. Oh it's so hard holding on to what's real..it's enough to drive you mad hah.

Barbara came and threw a cup at Toga and it gave an advantage to Ochako as she thrust the knife onto Toga. While Barbara was hitting Izuku but it was doing nothing as he then shot Ochako on her leg causing her to fall.

Joker - Cute...she has your eyes for now.

Barbara - No put me down!

Toga - I think she nicked me Daddy...I..Oh boy.

Joker - Dear me my sweet Toga no longer my echo. There will never be one like you.

Toga - Really?

As in that moment he shot her heart as she smiled and died on the scene.

Joker - But I do suppose there are other fish in the sea.

Barbara - Put me down!

Joker then hits Ochako with the gun in his hand.

Barbara - Mom!

Joker - Hush little Barbara don't say a word. Now we're going to play a little game. (He then puts the gun on the chin of Ochako) By now your husband showed have made it to your home when he gets here I want you to deliver a message. Okay? Okay? (Chuckle) (more menacing) Okay?

He then knocks her out as he takes Barbara.

Barbara - My Daddy will come for me and beat you down because he is...

Joker - A Hero I'm counting on him to come and save you since I just wanna reunited after 10 years heheheheh.

(Timeskip)

Bakugo - Ochako? Ochako!

Kirishima - I'll call an ambulance.

Ochako - He took her! He's alive and he took her! He told me that you have to go and if you don't he's gonna Kill her!

Bakugo - Where?

Ochako - .....The place where his love died.

Bakugo - He means his old home.

Ochako - You promise me.

Bakugo - I'll bring our little girl back.

He kisses her and runs off. As for Izuku he starts waiting for Bakugo when out of nowhere he shows up but not in hero costume.

Bakugo - Well I'm here and I want my daughter back Deku.

Joker - I see that's the only reason huh? Well don't worry about the little one because she's safe. I left her with her Auntie Momo.

Bakugo - Stop lying to me! I also want to know how are you alive I saw you die!

Joker - Yes but did you really see ME die?

He was furious and started to run towards Izuku but he barely dodged.

Bakugo - Why aren't you using your quirk damn it!

Joker - What quirk? Oh I see you forgot I gave my quirk away to the new Number 1 Hero. Lemillion.

Bakugo - What so your quirkless again? You always wanted a quirk and you gave it away?

Joker - Yes because imagine I have no quirk and I already brought this city to its knees.

They stared down at each other knowing this was the fight that will determine who will win Good or Evil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.8K 303 18
(Y/n) is at the bottom of the barrel as he can't get a job, not even a part-time job as he barely graduated high school with all his credits. All he...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.1K 115 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...