Cuddles / Pregame Soulmate Ou...

By RatOumaKokichi

Kokichi has transferred into Shuichi's class. Shuichi love Danganronpa, Kokichi does too. Both boys haven't s... More

๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ
๐Ÿฉ โ‹† ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ž๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿฐ โ‹† ๐Ÿฉ
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’..? ๐ŸŽ€ ๐ŸŽ‚

๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’

386 8 1
By RatOumaKokichi

This fanfic is a soulmate AU, The kind it is, is colorblind. The Colorblind Soulmate AU is when you see blacks and whites until you spend time with your soulmate. When you first meet your soulmate, you see very faint colors. The more you spend time with your soulmate, the more colors that pop up.

Anyways! Hi! My name is Gray. This is my first Danganronpa Fan-fiction, and I was thinking, what about, a Soft, Pregame Oumasai? I barely see soft ones lol. So in this story, Shuichi is obsessed with Danganronpa, same with Kokichi. Kokichi is new to the school, and a bit timid.

Word count: 108.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
656K 23.9K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...