One Year Anniversary

By Juneeaaay

Its Sophia's and Harry's One year Anniversary. After having a long hard day at work for sophia, What does Har... More

One Year Anniversary *Harry Styles FanFiction*
Rose petals & Arrows
Harry, Beach, Candles, Songs
Dance, beach & Kiss

Dress, Harry, Notes

43 3 0
By Juneeaaay

As I step inside I yell out Harry’s name, "Harry I'm home!" I get no reply back. "Harrah? HARROOLD?" still no reply? He must be in the shower then. I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge, setting down my bag. I pull out a water bottle and head towards the bedroom. As I walk in I see something lying on the bed, i walk towards it. I gasp dropping the bottle on the floor, good thing it's closed! But what I'm shocked about is what I'm staring at, it's beautiful! It's a long maxi dress, and it's red! There's a note next to it, written in Harrys beautiful handwriting, saying two simple words, 'Wear me' I start jumping up and down and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower, drenching myself in my favourite body wash, that made me smell like strawberry’s! As i step out I wrap a towel around me, and walk out of the bathroom and towards the bed again, to see another note on my pillow, 'don't take too long love ;)' I sigh knowing I have to rush, I quickly put some make up on, making my lashes look extra flirty. I dry my hair letting it fall into my natural curls, just the way Harry likes it! I take the dress and put it on; I walk towards the mirror, checking it out. Wow. fits perfectly! I slip on some heels and put a little lip-gloss on, I walk out of the room, and into the kitchen, there's a note in the table, 'follow the arrows'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.8K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...