beef udon || chaelisa ✔️

By babychaemunk

I eat here so I can see you. gxg i do not own any of the characters. this is made for entertainment, if the s... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 11

3.7K 183 80
By babychaemunk

lisa pulled chaeyoung into her car. chaeyoung looked at her with a curious gaze. "where are we going?" chaeyoung asked. lisa eyes were concentrating on the road but she  still gave a reply, "you'll love it, trust me," 

chaeyoung gave her a pout before looking out the window. 

an hour went by and they finally reached the so called hidden destination. from the window, chaeyoung could see a big group of golden daffodils. they were sprightly dancing with the wind. there was a lake right in front of the daffodils. the sun was shining brightly. chaeyoung gazed and gazed at the scenery in front of the car. 

suddenly, a knocked was heard. chaeyoung looked up to see lisa looking at her through the window. chaeyoung opened the door and took lisa's extended arm. "why are we here?" chaeyoung asked as she allowed lisa to lead her to the lake. 

lisa turned and look at her with a wide grin, "we're here for a picnic!" 

chaeyoung returned her smile and sat next to the cheerful girl. she leaned her head against lisa's shoulder and watch the latter with much admiration. lisa turned her head to the side and placed a quick kiss on chaeyoung's fluffy lips. the girl was taken by surprise and did not know how to react. her left hand made its way to her lips and she touched it gently as a blush slowly took over her cheeks and nose. 

lisa took out two sandwiches and turned back to chaeyoung to see the girl hiding her blushing cheeks. lisa let out a small chuckled when she saw the girl flustered state. "hey," lisa called out softly, "i made us some sandwiches," she the handed the flustered girl her sandwich. chaeyoung examined it, making sure there were not any avocado in it. she was relief when she saw none. 

she turned back to lisa to see the girl already munching on her sandwich. lisa was humming a soft tune as she took another bite.  after awhile, lisa did not hear any noise from chaeyoung, she turned to look at her and saw the girl staring back at her. "why aren't you eating?" lisa asked. chaeyoung quickly unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite out of it. 

her eyes widen as the amazing taste of chicken took over her mouth. "damn, its so good," chaeyoung mumbled, not knowing lisa heard her. lisa chuckled before looking away as she continued eating. 

it have been at least an hour since they got there and everything was going smoothly. they have finished their sandwiches and were now getting to know each other more. "so you own a fish..." lisa finishes off her own sentence. chaeyoung nods her head before looking at the other girl, "how bout you?" 

lisa gave her a smile. "i own three cats, leo, luca and lily!" lisa said with a wide grin. chaeyoung giggle softly before they fell into a comfortable silence. 

they stayed still, laying next to each other for a few minutes before lisa got up and suddenly picked chaeyoung up. she started marching to the lake with chaeyoung on her shoulder, trashing her arms and legs. "lisaaaa, what are you doing," lisa pat her pillow like bum softly as a respond. chaeyoung's hands rested on lisa's neck as she tries to turn her head. she got a glimpsed of the lake and started wiggling again. "lisaaa noooo" chaeyoung whines as she tries to get out of lisa's hold. lisa giggled at the girl and continued.

when she was at the foot of the lake she brought chaeyoung down so they were face to face, still carrying her. "let me gooo," chaeyoung whined as she wraps her arms around lisa's neck. lisa shook her head before gripping chaeyoung's waist. 

lisa walked into the lake until the water was at her knees. chaeyoung moved her legs up to lisa's torso. it was like she was climbing a tree. 

"lisa pleaseee, i don't want. my clothes to get wet," chaeyoung plead. lisa shook her head and gave her a playful smirk, "so you want me to strip you?" 

chaeyoung slapped the girl shoulder before hiding her blushing face in lisa's neck. lisa laughed loudly when she saw how flustered the girl was. lisa continued walking and suddenly she dropped both of them into the warm water. chaeyoung let out a screech when her back hit the water but was quickly quieten when lisa placed her lips on hers. 

chaeyoung's hands tangled in lisa's golden hair as their lips dance together. lisa's arms tighten around chaeyoung's waist and chaeyoung's legs were wrapped tightly against lisa's hips. they kissed as if it's their last kiss. emotion spilling out and saliva dripping out of their mouth as they keep their mouth tightly locked together to deny access for water to enter. their tongues licking each other and swirling around one another. 

lisa lift them back up to the surface. their lip lock was ended by lisa sucking on chaeyoung's bottom lips before parting with string of saliva connecting their puffy lips. they both panted as they take in as much air as possible before exhaling. once their breathing was back to normal, lisa placed open mouth kisses around chaeyoung's face. 

"do you want to swim?" lisa asked. chaeyoung bit her bottom lips before responding, "i can't swim," 

lisa gave her a smile. "we can go back to land,"

chaeyoung nods her head as lisa walked them back to land. 

once they were on land, lisa layer chaeyoung down on the grass, next to the group of daffodils. lisa left small kisses around chaeyoung's neck and collarbone. chaeyoung had her eyes shut as she allows lisa to do whatever she wants. the soft wind brushes pass them, holding them calmly. chaeyoung's fingers were interlaced with lisa's, their hands resting at each side. lisa have moved down to her stomach. lisa pushed chaeyoung's drenched shirt up until below her breast. lisa was kissing and licking chaeyoung's stomach.  

"you have such a soft tummy," lisa said as she rubs her cheek against chaeyoung's soft, skin tummy. chaeyoung let out a soft chuckled at lisa's comment. after lisa was done playing with chaeyoung tummy, she went down to her hips. she pulled chaeyoung's pants down to her knees, exposing her panties that was mildly wet with a big drenched spot right at her vagina. lisa was playing with chaeyoung's skin, licking and biting at it before kissing it softly. her fingers pressed on to the drenched spot, making chaeyoung breath hitch. lisa pressed on it harder, making chaeyoung whimper her name out. 

lisa then bite on the waist band of her panties before pulling it down until her thighs. chaeyoung squeezed her thighs together, blocking lisa's view. "don't cover them," lisa mumbled. chaeyoung shook her head. lisa got up and went above her, chaeyoung was looking at her with embarrassment. she quickly broke their eye contact and look away but lisa forced her to look at her. once chaeyoung was looking at her, she leaned in and kissed her passionately. chaeyoung hums and wraps her arms around lisa's neck and shoulder. 

she let herself loosen up to lisa's kiss and she unclenched her thighs that were once squeezed together. lisa took this opportunity to sneak her hand in-between her thighs. she rubbed soothing circles around chaeyoung's inner thigh as they continues their lip lock. once lisa think chaeyoung was all loosen up, she broke their kiss and went down to where her hands were. "i'll be slow and careful," lisa voice was heard with the wind that brush pass them once in awhile. the sound of birds chirping helped chaeyoung relax and she gave lisa the sign to start. 

lisa started off by rubbing the girl's clit in soft circular motion with earn her a high pitched moan from chaeyoung. she then eased one finger into her, slowly thrusting it in and out. at this point, chaeyoung hands were clenching the grass beneath her and her back was in a perfect arch. lisa then added another finger, which made chaeyoung scream in ecstasy, lucky they were all alone in this beautiful field. lisa thrust in and out slightly faster while chaeyoung let out continuous moans after moans and sometimes whimpering lisa's name. lisa felt the clench around her fingers tighten, so, she moved up until her tongue was touching the girl's clit and she licked the swollen bud. chaeyoung hands moved from the grass to lisa's head. she pushed the girl's head closer to her vagina, making lisa's lips press her clit. lisa placed a kiss right at the bud before she take it into her mouth. she sucked it and bite it softly before swirling it around with her tongue. chaeyoung's moans got louder and her walls were clenching tighter. lisa knew she was about to cum any second. and that happened when she called out lisa's name, "lisa," a breathy moan was heard right after that. she got cut off by her own orgasm. her liquids drenched lisa's fingers and lisa could not be any more happier. her speed slowly decrease as she allows the girl to ride out her high before completely stopping and removing her fingers. lisa licked the cum of her fingers before licking the remainder that was still in her vagina. once her bottom was clean from cum, lisa pulled herself back up. 

she kissed chaeyoung softly on the lips, the other of course response to the kiss. lisa allowed chaeyoung to taste her sweet self before breaking their kiss. lisa laid on chaeyoung, who was panting from her orgasm. "how was it?" lisa asked after the girl calmed down. "amazing," chaeyoung replied before kissing lisa's head. 

they rest in silence before chaeyoung broke it. "what are we going to do with our clothes?" 

lisa looked up at her with a smile before answering her, "that's why i brought us extra clothes," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
10.1K 541 5
Three days before your lifetime is supposed to end, the flying numbers above your head decrease quickly and keep counting. You are not able to see yo...
4.9M 120K 45
Lalisa Manoban An agent, and not just a simple agent mind you. She's the cream of the top, the best of the best, give her a mission and expect a 100%...