chapter 10

lalalisa 🌻 :
go on a date with me.

rosie posie 🥀 :
why?

lalalisa 🌻 :
why not.

rosie posie 🥀 :
i don't want.

lalalisa 🌻 :
y-you don't like me? :"(

lalalisa 🌻 :
😭😭😭

rosie posie 🥀 :
i never said i don't like you,

lalisa 🌻 :
you like me?

rosie posie 🥀 :
i never said i like you.

lalalisa 🌻 :
you're mean :(

a small smile appeared on chaeyoung's face when she saw the youngers reaction. she is such a baby. chaeyoung off her phone before she walked over to her kitchen. she made a bowl of cereal before waddling back to her room. she sat on her bed and started eating.

as she ate, her phone rang. she picked up and saw an incoming call from lisa. a smile unconsciously made its way to her face as she pressed the answer button.

"hello baby," she heard lisa's sweet voice. chaeyoung smile grew wider. "i'm not your baby," chaeyoung teased. teasing lisa is one of her favourite hobby.

"whatever, i'm going to pick you up in twenty minutes, you better be ready," the line then ended. chaeyoung was about to protest when she realised it. she threw her phone away and grumbled. she did not want to leave her house.

nevertheless, she got up and went to change into something appropriate. just as she put on her last ear ring, a knock was heard. she skipped to the door and opened it. she saw lisa wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans.

"ready to go?"  lisa asked with a beaming smile.

chaeyoung gave her a lopsided smile before nodding.

-

a/n : short and late update today. i had so many things to do today, next week update would be better. i promise.