Elves II: Rise of the Red Wit...

By kookiesandjiminsjams

Taehyung and Jimin are reunited as the rules of Elf seclusion are broken down. The two are allowed to let the... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Final Chapter.

3.

883 59 14
By kookiesandjiminsjams

Taehyung jumped down the hole, landing on his feet before he heard a thud next to him, turning to see Jungkook had landed straight on his ass, yet again.

"You never get that landing" Taehyung rolled his eyes, helping his best friend off the floor.
"I can't help it, I'm not a giant dog" Jungkook complained as he dusted himself off.
"Could've been a vampire" Taehyung smirked
"Yeah whatever" Jungkook shoved his friend lightly, Taehyung threatening to push him a lot harder as Jungkook whimpered, the both of them laughing as they walked into the main room.

"Oh hey guys" Namjoon greeted them and Taehyung instantly sensed something, the look on Namjoon and Yoongi's face was all too familiar. The cheesy, innocent looking smiles that only meant trouble.

"What have you done?" Taehyung sighed as he began to walk straight past them.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi tried to keep up the innocent looking image, but Namjoon's snigger gave him away.
"I mean you've done something to my room again" He strolled off, the other three following him.

Jungkook noticed the smug looks on their faces and he knew it was more than some prank and there was something else going on.

"No..." Namjoon trailed off and Taehyung groaned, marching to his room.
"I swear to god if you've done anything like you did last time-"
"What happened last time?" Jungkook asked
"We put alarm clocks around his room and set them for different times in the night to go off" Namjoon spoke proudly as Yoongi sniggered, Taehyung swatting his arm.

"I hate you guys so much" Taehyung groaned. He really wasn't in the mood for his friends stupid pranks. He'd had a rough day.

He had to pick up Ailee at school because some kid tried stealing the bracelet with the pearl in it, his mom somehow blamed him for that.
Worst of all it had been a month since he saw Jimin and since he promised he'd be out and he wasn't. He hadn't heard a word from anybody and it was frustrating that it was taking so long.

He just wanted his Jimin back.

They soon reached his door as he sighed, slamming his head against it.
"Guys I'm not in the mood for a stupid prank, I've-"
"We think you'll like this one" Yoongi butted in as Taehyung whipped round to him.
"How will I like this one? Your pranks are awful!" He exclaimed
"Just trust us" Namjoon spoke calmly with an excited grin, Taehyung growing more and more annoyed as he shoved his door open.
"And I swear to god if I-"

He stopped dead.

His eyes were wide as his breath hitched in his throat, his heart feeling like it exploded. His mind stopped working as he just stood in silence, staring in utter shock at what was before him.

Sat there on his bed, smiling at him so innocently was the one person he'd wanted to see for a long long time.

"Hey Tae" Jimin spoke

His Jimin was here. In person. Waiting for him.

"You missed me?" He spoke cheekily and Taehyung didn't notice his eyes were welling with tears until he tried to speak and his voice caught in his throat.

"Y-you're-"
"Today was the day the rule passed" Jimin spoke as he stood up
"I thought I'd come surprise you" He shrugged but was barely given the chance as Taehyung leapt forward and crushed him on his bed in a tight hug, Jimin's arms wrapping around him as he giggled.

"I missed you so fucking much" Taehyung tried to fight off his tears as he spoke into Jimin's neck, completely forgetting about his friends who stood at the door, watching them in admiration.

"I missed you too" Jimin murmured from underneath him as Taehyung hovered over him, their faces inches away before he landed his lips on Jimin's.

"Oh god" Yoongi sighed
"They're cute" Hoseok sighed, but Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stepped outside the door, only to stop by who else he saw.

A smirk landed on his lips as he turned back into the doorway
"Hey guys!" he called
"You might wanna see this" Yoongi walked back in the room as someone followed him through.

"Kim Seokjin" Namjoon spoke as Taehyung and Jimin stopped kissing, looking up and over to the door as Jin walked in.
"Well ain't you a sight for sorry eyes" Namjoon spoke as the two hugged one another.

"It's good to see you" Jin remarked, the both of them smiling fondly at one another. They had grown fairly close with being leaders and being in loose contact with each other.

Taehyung sat up as he went over, making eye contact with Jin who pulled away from Namjoon and wrapped Taehyung in his arms tightly, Taehyung doing the same to him.

"Thank you for waiting for him" Jin spoke in a hushed whisper
"I couldn't move on, not from him" Taehyung told him, the two pulling away and smiling as Jin turned and greeted Hoseok and Yoongi.
"Good to see you two as well" Jin spoke as they both came over and hugged him.

Meanwhile, Jimin looked up as he saw Jungkook, immediately smiling crazily as he jumped up and ran over to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hi Kookie" He spoke
"Hi Chimchim, you all good?" He asked
"Very good" Jimin told him.

The two groups pulled away before Jimin waved everyone over, pulling them all into a group hug. This was the family Jimin was talking about.

His real family.

"I missed this" Jimin sighed with happiness
"We all have" Hoseok told them as they pulled away but remained in a circle.
"It feels like forever since we saw one another" Jin told them
"It's crazy how much time has gone by" Namjoon added, Taehyung and Jimin making eye contact with one another.

The tears in both their eyes were so prominent as they gazed at one another with so much love and admiration. It had been hell spending all this time apart, thinking of one another and dreaming of the day they could be together again. And here it was.

Jimin walked over to him, immediately wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, standing on his tip toes so he could plant his lips on Taehyung's who melted into the kiss so easily.

Everything was exactly the same as it was six years ago. But the bond between Jimin and Taehyung felt even stronger. If they could power through six years of being torn apart, they could get through anything.

Everyone started their own conversations but Taehyung and Jimin were in their own world, staying in a passionate and well deserved kiss before pulling away, completely breathless as their foreheads rested against one another.

"I never wanna lose you again" Taehyung mumbled
"Same here" Jimin spoke in a hushed voice, the both of them about to touch lips again.

Suddenly, a loud howl was heard.

Then loud growls and barking and what sounded like crashing about was heard as everyone's heads turned sharply towards the door, Taehyung and Namjoon on a very sudden high alert.

"Boss!" A shout was heard as they all broke apart from the hug, Namjoon and Taehyung running to the door.
One of the wolves came running as they seemed frantic and looked extremely scared.
"What's going on Shownu?" Namjoon asked
"It's Wonho!" He spoke about one of their strongest hunters.
"He's gone insane!" He told them.

Taehyung and Namjoon glanced at one another before they ran off, Yoongi and Hoseok following them closely behind.

"Stay here you two" Jin told Jungkook and Jimin before he went off after them, but Jimin's curiosity was too strong as he took off not long after.
"Jimin come back!" Jungkook called as he ran after him.

Taehyung and Namjoon arrived in the main room and were shocked by what they saw. Wonho was ravaging all the other wolves who were trying to pin him down without hurting him, but he was so much stronger he could easily shove them off and go for one of them.

"What happened?" Namjoon demanded
"We don't know he was fine and then he went mad" One spoke as Namjoon rolled his eyes and leapt into his wolf form, jumping down and facing up to Wonho.

Wonho stared at him for a few seconds as an angry frown was etched into his skin, snarls leaving his mouth as he showed off his razor sharp teeth.

He suddenly leapt at Namjoon who jumped at him, shoving him down to the floor as he pinned him down, Wonho snapping at him from below but Namjoon barely seemed phased. He growled at him, trying to get him to back down but he wouldn't. This was not like Wonho at all.

All of Namjoon's wolves would never go against his leadership and power, especially loyal ones like Wonho, but for some reason he kept snapping and growling and fighting to get free.

Suddenly, Namjoon noticed his eyes flash red. It wasn't fire red like his and Taehyung's eyes though, it was a deep scarlet red and it lit up so suddenly, taking him by surprise as Wonho shoved him off and sent Namjoon flying across the room.

"Shit" Taehyung mumbled as he jumped in, Hoseok and Yoongi behind him to back him up.
"Wonho!" Taehyung shouted at him as he got his attention, his hands out in front of him as he moved slowly, trying to show he didn't mean any harm.

"Wonho this isn't you, stand down" Taehyung warned him calmly but Wonho only growled in response, Taehyung turning to his friends who both nodded their heads, all three of them transforming into wolf mode.

"Tae!" Jimin tried to call to him but instead, it caught Wonho's attention.
His now scarlet red eyes bolted to look up at Jimin and suddenly he leapt up to him, Taehyung panicked at this site as he jumped up and used all his strength to push him down.

Wonho and Taehyung thudded to the floor as Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi instantly came and pinned him down, Jin rushing over as all of a sudden he placed his hands on top of Wonho's head, a bright white glow shining out from them as Wonho instantly fell weak as his eyes slowly closed shut.
Everyone seemed to calm down as he went to sleep, but they all looked at one another, a look in their eyes to make sure they weren't going crazy from what they just saw.

It was quick because his eyes closed completely a second later, but they could have sworn that the red colour in his eyes faded away and his yellow returned. His eyes never did that. What happened?

"What have you done to him?" Yoongi asked, slightly breathless
"I've just sent him to sleep, he'll wake up sometime tomorrow" Jin spoke, all of them nodding as they were just glad whatever just happened was over.

Taehyung's head whipped around as he ran to Jimin, turning back into his human form as he knelt next to him.
"Are you okay?" He asked, Jimin nodding as he sat down.
"He didn't hurt you did he?" Taehyung asked, Jimin shaking his head. He was unable to speak from shock, his throat completely dry.

Taehyung helped Jimin stand, holding him in his arms to steady him as everyone gathered round.
"I don't understand what happened" Hoseok spoke, running a hand through his hair.
"Apparently one minute he was completely fine and then the next he went rabid on everyone" Namjoon told them all, trying to figure out himself what actually happened.

"But why did he turn so much on Jimin?" Taehyung asked them all, everyone turning to Jimin who stood staring at Wonho's sleeping body being taken away to a secluded room until he wakes up.

"We'll ask him when he wakes up tomorrow" Jin sighed, before he headed to the door.
"Where are you going?" Jimin asked in a slight moment of panic.
"I have to go look at something, I got a message from the mermaids" Jin told them
"Their second in command Dahyun has gone missing, I've been asked to help" Jin spoke
"What's happened to her?" Jungkook asked
"I don't know, apparently she's just completely gone and nobody knows where" Jin spoke
"I have to go help find her"
"I'll go with you" Namjoon stepped up as he walked and stood next to Jin.

"Tae you're in charge, we'll be back" Namjoon told them
"When?" Jimin blurted out, Jin walking over and hugging him tightly.
"We'll be back in the morning I promise" He told him before he slipped through Jimin's fingers, him and Namjoon walking out of the wolf lair together.

"We should sleep it off and talk to Wonho in the morning" Yoongi suggested, Taehyung nodding. Yoongi and Hoseok slipped off to their rooms, Jungkook saying goodnight before he went off to his assigned room he had whenever he stayed over.

As Taehyung began to walk off to his room, he turned when he noticed Jimin wasn't next to him, seeing him stood staring at spot where Wonho was lay despite him not being there.

"You okay chim?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded, turning to his lover with a small smile, not his usual one.
"You wanna talk about it?" Taehyung asked, but Jimin shook his head.
"I wanna sleep and get answers in the morning" Jimin told him and Taehyung respected his wishes, taking his hands before he lead them both to his room.

As soon as he got in there he flopped onto his bed, opening his arms as Jimin instantly crawled into them, cuddling up to him as he rested his head over Taehyung's chest, sighing with content when he could hear his heartbeat.

"I'm just so glad to have you back" Taehyung told him, kissing the top of his head.
"Me too Tae" he looked up at his lover.
"I mean it when I say I missed you, I cried like a baby" Jimin told him as Taehyung chuckled before he leaned down and kissed his lips.
"God I really did miss you too" Taehyung murmured against his lips as he pulled Jimin in for another passionate kiss, both of their bodies pressed together as the kiss wasn't lustful, but it was full of love that had been missing in both of their lives for a long time.

The two lay in bed and talked until they fell asleep, catching up on everything. Taehyung would tell Jimin what his life as a werewolf was like, how his mother and sister were and Jimin told Taehyung what life back home was like and how he and Jin had fought so hard for this rule to pass.

After a while, Taehyung could hear Jimin's voice becoming drowsy and slurred as he looked down and saw he was fighting to keep his eyes open, but Taehyung kissed him to shush him, pulling away from the kiss to see Jimin had fallen asleep.

Taehyung laughed to himself before he pulled Jimin against him tighter than ever before he allowed himself to drift off into a deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~

They're reunited finally!
But I wonder what happened to Wonho...

I went to see the BTS movie the other day which was the best thing ever and even my mum who won't admit she thinks they're good even though she knows they are laughed at some of the things they said.

I also cried so hard at some moments but Y'know, spoilers force me not to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 596 77
A fantasy where Min Yoongi, one of the last few guardian angels, is sent down to help a distressed high-school boy with secrets, or otherwise Park Ji...
29.9K 1.2K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...
341K 25.1K 35
In a universe where elves and magic exist, Jeon Jeongguk is so desperately trying to train the newfound prince raised as a human all his life, Kim Ta...
558K 21.9K 83
Jimin's long lost lover returns along with a former bully with quite different interests this time around.