where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

By ladylover25

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... More

the night before
the fight ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ladybug disappeared ???
they are the same person !!
๐Ÿ˜˜In the other dimension๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ’›the holiday tears๐Ÿ’›
โค๏ธthe Christmas party โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’›the kiss๐Ÿ’›
the lies!!
the Warning of the mircalous ๐Ÿ˜Š
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream ๐Ÿ˜”
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
is Luka moving ?
๐ŸŒ„the upcoming dance ๐ŸŒ„
๐ŸŒบthe upcoming war ๐ŸŒบ
what master fu saw ??
what are they going to do now??
๐Ÿ˜†the unexpected hug ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜†the end ๐Ÿ˜† (presentation)

๐Ÿžhow they saved ladybug ๐Ÿž

61 5 0
By ladylover25

Hi it's ladylover25 here I'm just here to say this might be another long chapter but here you go enjoy this chapter Au revior  !

Chat noir POV ...
I knew at this moment getting our leader back was going to be quite difficult but I knew also having another set of hands would do justice .

With queen bee as the distraction we had nothing to lose Rena rouge and I swinged over to ladybug to tried to untie here difficult nots .
Ladybug was shocked we were all there trying to help her escape but the plan had quickly become a terrible situation .

Hawkmoth had knew that someone would try to come save ladybug and he looked right at me . I told ladybug to stay back so that I could protect her . She was all we had to do but instead he didn't want to fight he just wanted to talk which was kinda awkward to be honest even for myself .

They talked ...

Hawkmoth: so ladybug you didn't tell me we were expecting more company did you ??

Ladybug : I didn't know they were coming please hawkmoth we can help you just give up and we don't have to fight !

Chat noir : yeah listen to my lady she has a lot of claw-some words to say and your being very rude to my lady ...

Ladybug : kitty not now with the puns ! Look hawkmoth just hand over your mircalous and we don't have to hurt you ?

Hawkmoth : now why would I do that ladybug ? You sue you think you have outsmarted me but you haven't you brought me those mircalouses and your not leaving until they are safe in my hands !! So I suppose you hand them over NOW !!!

Ladybug : NEVER!!

* Chat noir and ladybug started kicking and hitting him . Then caprince and queen bee tried to take his mircalous but he keep moving around so it actually became more difficult to get it . Then Rena rouge did an illusion of the mircalouses and ladybug holded out her hand and took chat noir's hand in her other . *

Ladybug : here if this is what you want come take them from me !!

Chat noir : my lady don't give him what he wants he won't do good with them . He will just make more and more destruction !!

*Ladybug whispers into chat's ear about the plan *

Chat noir : are you sure about this my lady ??

Ladybug: I'm very positive !!! Do you trust me chat ??

Chat noir : I do !!

Rena rouge : we all do !!
Queen bee : yes so do I !!
Caprince : same here !!!

*Ladybug smiles *
Ladybug : you guys ready !!

They say : yes we are ladybug !!

*Hawkmoth looks at ladybug with a smile and waits for her to say anything and then it happened*

*Ladybug talks to hawkmoth straight on *

Ladybug : you are not getting away that easy hawkmoth either you have two choices ? One you either had over your mircalous or you just stop all of this !! You don't need the world falling at your feet like it's your master !!!

Hawkmoth: I don't think you know how it's feels to loose someone close to you ladybug !! I miss her so much and if you want to help me give me your mircalous right now !!!

Rena rouge : ladybug will never give you her mircalous you have to get through me first !!!

Chat noir : yep Rena rouge is right my lady is way smarter than you hawkmoth ! This is a game and tag and you are it !!!

Caprince : I guess this turtle has a very hard shell !! Let's lock see shells shall we !!

Queen bee : ughhh that's so werid but cool at the same time what do you say Ladybug??

Ladybug: I say let's kick so butt !!

*They all go attacking hawkmoth right off the bat . Rena rouge plans and illusion on hawk moth as if he saw his family talking to him . She said a couple things to soften him up but it didn't work he was to good . Then ladybug eventually used her lucky charm to see an easier way out of this situation but even her lucky charm was having a hard time giving her hints as to what she could use !!*

*Chat took a knee and check on ladybug *

Chat noir : my Lady something wrong ??

Ladybug : yes I can't seem to see what I can use to beat hawkmoth !! I need more help of something ??

Chat noir : don't worry my lady I'm on it !!

Ladybug: chat wait!!

*Chat noir turned around and gave Ladybug a hug *

Ladybug : chat ... I .....

Chat noir : I hope we can defeat him my Lady or else I have no choice ...

Ladybug: chat what do you -...

Chat noir : now leave this to me !!!

*Chat jumps onto his head and tries to take of his mircalous . He gets close but Rena , Caprice and queen bee are holding him by so little .. I mean it's amazing team work.

But then hawkmoth breaks and everyone falls and only ladybug is standing looking at hawkmoth .

They started talking once more ...

Ladybug: you won't win this hawkmoth !!

Hawkmoth : oh really your little puppets didn't make it...

*Ladybug looks down at them *

Ladybug: I swear hawkmoth I will never let you go but you need to hand over your mircalous please !!!

Hawkmoth : NO IM DOING THIS NOW GIVE ME YOUR MIRCALOUSES OR ELSE!!!

Ladybug and chat noir looked at each other and started to fight him non-stop . Then caprince and Rena rouge tried to distract him while queen bee takes his mircalous and she hands it to ladybug !!

They wait for him to detransform and that's when chat lost his mind . He didn't want to believe it but he had tears in his beautiful green eyes . He grabbed Gabriel arm and said " come with me sir they will take care of you today " he said .

Rena rouge and Caprice takes hawkmoth to master fu and ladybug looks at her team and notcie chat's not there . So ladybug went to look for chat and he was on the rooftop thinking why would he do this ???

They started talking again
( The ladynoir ship 😂😂))

Ladybug : chat is something wrong ?

Chat noir : yes my lady that man was someone I know !*signs*

Ladybug : than that means you must be really hurts !

Chat noir: my lady that doesn't change the fact that I'm still wondering why would he do this !!

Ladybug : well people make mistakes I mean it's kinda hard you know ??

Chat noir : I mean yeah but I'm not sure what if the kid of that guy is going to be very happy you know !!

Ladybug : that's right his son is Adrien agreste !!!

Chat noir : yep *signs*

     *Ladybug and chat look at each other and then this magic happens *

((Just image that it's dark time and that they are hugging each other cutely ))

I hope you have a wonderful day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 94 22
[Miraculous Ladybug FF (maybe AU?)] Ladybug and Chat Noir have just defeated Hawkmoth and were about to change back. Ladybug still didn't feel like C...
65.9K 1.4K 24
โFinish my heart.โž ------ You could say they were pretty well acquainted. Well, of course, her alter ego was close with Chat Noir, but her civillian...
6.6K 274 37
In this Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction, Chat Noir finally breaks from all of his family problems, love for Ladybug, and drama of his school, turning h...
3.4K 187 16
Marinette and Adrien are sweet innocent cinnamon rolls by day but by night they transform into Ladybug and Cat Noir who fight crime. Every mission is...