๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐“...

By fvckinwrite

While Sam and Dean were looking for their father, they come to find out that they have a sister... Not only i... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
quick a/n pls read!!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
a/n QUESTIONS FOR YOU READERS
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
vote for a face claim!
a/n (again sorry!)

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

9.1K 266 36
By fvckinwrite

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 
XVIII. not a dog

                    SAM AND DEAN MADE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS to get in contact with their father, leaving numerous voicemails about the development of Sybil's powers. Unfortunately, they were unable to get ahold of him. The two brothers began to grow annoyed with their father and the lack of his presence on a pressing matter that involved what could help him catch the thing that killed their mother.

To distract themselves, the two continued to take on other cases for what seemed to be about a few weeks to a month after Sybil's altercation with Sue Ann. Every now and then, Sybil would join along on their cases, but most of the time she was stuck in their motel, practicing spells and trying to maintain control of the mist, which they later learned was the veil that disguised the mystical world and its contents from the human eye.

Sybil was reading her spellbook, like usual, as Sam and Dean were changing into their costumes for their next case. As she attempted to read the greek works, her concentration faltered as her brothers returned from their costume change. She looked up, confused as to their choice in attire.

"You look like you're going to fix their toilets," Sybil commented, grabbing the attention of her brothers.

Sam and Dean looked at one another, except Dean had an 'I told you so' expression evident on his face.

"Man, what did I say," Dean exclaimed, annoyance dripping in his tone before pulling out onto the main road.

After driving for a few minutes, they finally reached their destination, which was the apartment of a girl who was found out by Sam through the newspaper. As Dean got out of the car to prepare their materials, Sam stared at the newspaper article on the latest victim of their case.

Manhunt Continues for Stealth Killer
Second Murder in 2 Months.

"What do you think killed her," Sybil bid, putting her spell book aside and looked over her brother's shoulder.

Sam exhaled sharply before putting the newspaper down. "That's what we're trying to figure out."

Sam kissed the top of Sybil's head before getting out of the car. He faced his older brother before speaking. "All right, Dean. This is the place."

"Sybil, stay," Dean commanded as he walked past the car. "And lock the doors!"

"Sybil, stay," Sybil mocked in a higher-pitched tone under her breath as she leaned over the passenger seat to lock the doors to the Impala. "What am I? A dog?"

                    IT WAS A FEW HOURS AFTER the two older Winchesters snooped around the latest victim's apartment in search of clues on what they might be dealing with. The sky was dark as Sam and Sybil walked in front of what seemed to be a bar. Sybil clutched her spell book close to her chest.

"Am I even allowed to be in here?"

Sam shrugged, grabbing hold of Sybil's small hand. "I dunno, but you're small enough to go unnoticed."

The two entered the bar, grabbing seats at a table a few feet away from the bar top. Sam lifted Sybil up and sat her onto the stool before adjusting into a comfortable position into his own seat. Dean noticed the two's entrance and left the bartender, reuniting with his siblings.

Sam opened their father's journal, reevaluating the newspaper clipping to see if there were any information that they might've missed the first time around.

"I talked to the bartender," Dean said, sitting in between Sybil and Sam.

"Did you get anything," Sam asked.

Sybil looked up from her spellbook. "Besides her number?"

Dean looked at the little girl in shock as Sam stifled his laughter.

"Listen, shortcake, I'm a professional. I'm offended you would think that," Dean stated, eyebrows furrowed.

Sybil and Sam raised an eyebrow at the blonde. Dean, then, instantly dropped his harden expression and replaced it with a goofy smile as he held up a paper napkin with a phone number scrawled across it. "All right, hah."

Sam nodded slightly with a disapproving glance. "You mind doing a little bit of thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?"

"What's his downstairs brain," Sybil asked, looking at Sam.

The two looked at each other before looking at the little girl. "Nothing."

Sybil shrugged as she flipped through her spellbook that she has grown attached to.

"There's nothing to find out," Dean defended. "Meredith worked here. She waited tables. Everyone here is her friend. Everyone says she's normal. She didn't do or say anything weird before she died. What about that symbol? Did you find anything?

"Nope. Nothing. It wasn't in Dad's journal or in any of the usual books. Not even Sybil knows what it is, so I just have to dig a little deeper, I guess."

The two began to discuss the first victim before Meredith named Ben Swardstrom. As the two converse, Sybil couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching her and her brothers closely. She looked over her shoulder, but she couldn't seem to find the origin of what was making her feel the way she was feeling. She shrugged and continued to read her spellbook.

She was so focused on reading her spellbook, she didn't even realize that her brothers had left her alone at the table. Looking at her surroundings, she sees Sam and Dean conversing with a girl with short blonde hair. Exhaling sharply, she jumps down from her stool, grabbing her spellbook and made her way towards her brothers.

As she walked, she bumped into a man.

"You look a little young to be in here," the man stated, raising an eyebrow.

Sybil looked up at the man and nodded. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

She pushed past the man and tugged on Dean's sleeve as if she was asking to be carried. Dean carried the little girl as he cleared his throat loudly causing Sybil to turn her head towards his direction, confused as to why he was coughing so annoyingly loud.

"Dude, cover your mouth," the girl snapped.

Sybil, then, turned her attention towards the blonde. She furrowed her eyebrows together, angry at her attitude towards her brother.

"Who are you," Sybil asked, her words so harsh as if she were spitting out venom.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have a kid with you?"

Sam chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I'm sorry, Meg. This is, uh, this is my brother Dean and our little sister Sybil."

"This is Dean and little Billie?"

"Sybil," the little girl corrected.

"So you've heard of us," Dean said, a cocky smile growing on his lips.

Meg nodded as she walked closer to the eldest Winchester. "Oh, yeah, I've heard of you. Nice— the way you treat your brother like luggage, and your little sister is a child, not a dog."

Sybil's eyes widened as she looked at Sam for an explanation.

"Sorry?"

"Why don't you let him do what he wants to do? Stop dragging him over God's green earth."

"Meg," Sam intervened, "it's alright."

Dean whistled before chuckling in an uncomfortable manner. "Awkward. I'm gonna go get a drink now."

He set Sybil down as he shot Sam a glare that obviously said, 'Dude, what the fuck.'

As the two talked about hanging out, Sybil glared at Meg. For some reason, she could feel her power peaking in an uncomfortable manner, as if it were a warning she needed to take seriously. After exchanging numbers, Sam picked up Sybil and made their way towards Dean.

"Sammy, I don't like her," Sybil confessed.

"Why?"

Sybil shrugged as she locked her eyes on Meg. "I just have a bad feeling."

Thank y'all for reading and for giving me over 6K reads! Y'all are crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 27 5
โ™› โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐–•๐–๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–”๐–’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
111K 957 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNINGโš ๏ธ: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
24.3K 862 30
Dove Winchester is lost and confused when Castiel and Dean disappear. Sam goes to live a normal life but Dove cant move on. Can Crowley help her? (Mo...
11K 288 16
juั•t ฮฑ ะฒฯƒฯƒk fฯƒr dั”ฮฑn lฯƒvั”rั• fรญllั”d wรญth รญmฮฑgรญnั”ั• ฮฑnd prั”fั”rั”ncั”ั• (~ห˜โ–ฝห˜)~๐Ÿ’“โœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ BOOK CLOSED.