U & I⚡️

By J-milyya

Became friends out the blue More

i dont normally do this
Eww , im not like that
What do you call this
Im Hungry
News to me
its all good .
Updating Soon

Spending more time

235 9 1
By J-milyya

June 25 , Sunday 

5:37 pm
🦋 Jamilya

Stokeley and I were riding around a park looking for somewhere to park . While doing so we listened to ( Sanctuary- by Joji) We pulled up to a small lake & stopped . We were the only ones here and it was so quiet . "Come on girl , we ain't got all day"  shit he right because I got work tomorrow. I didn't wanna leave stokeley yet . I grabbed my purse and got out the car seeing stokeley close the trunk with a blanket and bag in his hand .

"What you got there stokeley" I looked at the bag questionably. "Relax girl , it's just some weed & backwoods . He knows just how to end my day . I smiled at the thought. "Besides we're here so I can get to know you more" ." ya know , your the first boy to ever do anything like this for me , I usually get controlling assholes" I said & he laughed "I'm NOT a controlling asshole , maybe . But your super cool , you're the first female I ever shared a type of relationship with . You seem down with me & hella chill & that's my type of gal."  I laughed at him saying gal .

Stokeley started rolling up 2 blunts & I opening the Pringle's he brought  . "Hmm" he handed me a blunt and I smiled starring at the water with stokeley. "What you doing tomorrow" he said . "Oh I just have to go to work,being a dumb ass lifeguard." "That's pretty sexy if you ask me" I blushed and handed him the blunt . "That's yours" I smiled and inhaled again . "Stokeley I appreciate you , I don't have much friends" my only friend in fact was out of state in Jamaica visiting family. "It's okay & my friends don't get me like you do , they never even offered me to come in the homes to get away , I mean jahseh does but I don't wanna  be in his face everyday" "so you rather be in mine ?" I laughed and so did he . "Yea , you're way much cuter than he is"

we laughed and ashed our now roach blunts . We both laid back on the blank while I cuddled into his side . Can this moment never end . I'm in love with my neighbor , this seems so surreal.

8:52

Stokeley parked his car in front of his house and got out . I got out too and waited for him to come to me . "I'm gonna miss you while you're at work tomorrow"  "boy shut up , you can come visit since your always skating with those losers in front of my job" he chuckled, "my friends aren't losers" "coolie is" we laughed and he gave me a big bear hug . He smelled so yummy , this time like old spice and weed .  I looked up at him and he suddenly kissed my forehead. "That's for being my bestest gal friend ever" ouch , lemme be your girl already.  I kissed his cheek & I atarted to feel his bulge through his shorts . "And that's for being the bestest dude friend ever" he smiled and we started to walk our own houses .

June 26, Monday

11:00 am

Oh shit , I gotta be in work in 20 minutes. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail . I searched for my lifeguard uniform so I can get dressed and out the house so I don't be any type of late . It was only down the street but sometimes I tend to take long leaving my crib .i grabbed my bag , phone & car keys . I'm only driving to get breakfast, I might as well be late for a reason.

I head to McDonald's and order an orange juice with a muffin . Something lite , i got back in the car and sped off to work .

2:34 pm

It was so boring being on the job . Nobody ever drowns & most of the kids are always screaming and play fighting each other in the pool. I sat there watching the 13 people that were here swim .

📳 📳

Stokeley texted me . Ohhhh yesss . I opened it to see " I'm coming to your job to give you company, plus I know your ass misses me" I laugh at his text & wait for him . 7 minutes later stokeley comes running in . "JAMILYAAA" I blew my whistle loud asf causing everyone to look "no running stokeley" everyone went back to playing. "He little head" he mushed my head . "My head isn't little mut" he smelled good as always, this time old spice & toothpaste. "You smell good" "why thank you madam, I try for you my love" we laughed as I continued to scan the pool over again. We just sat and held conversation till it was time for me to go.

6:45 pm

Ski and I were up in my room watching family guy . I had my feet in his lap while he sat massaging my legs . I loved his touch , I wanted him to go higher .

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

🙂 cliff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.8K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
388K 22.1K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
742K 62.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...