What do you call this

June 26, Monday
🦋
6:45 pm

Ski and I were up in my room watching family guy . I had my feet in his lap while he sat massaging my legs . I loved his touch , I wanted him to go higher .Ive been having sexual thoughts about him , but I feel it's still to early. I like the fact that he chills with me without asking for sex . He's soo thoughtful . "You should give me a message" he said stopping the relaxing movement from his hands . "My hands are to tiny" he laughed & pushed my feet off of him . "Please Jamilya , my back really has been killing me too" I sucked my teeth . "Fine , lay on you stomach" he got up and laid on his stomach. I grabbed the oil from my dresser then straddled his but . "This feels weird" stokeley laughed . "Boy hush" I laughed back and started pouring the oil on his back

While messaging him I got so into the music and started moving to the beat and singing  it

While messaging him I got so into the music and started moving to the beat and singing it . "Get up" he told me . I stood up on my bed so he can now lay on his back . "Sit down" it must be the song because he's started to sound seductive to me . " I sat down now on top of his waist 😌. I looked at him through the purple lighting of my room . He just looked so good . Stopping my thoughts I felt his finger tips gliding against my thighs. I looked at him and bent down to caress his face . "Stokeley . ." I was lost in his eyes and his we're fixated on my lips . I hesitated but I kissed him.

We finally kissed . His lips touched mine . I felt butterflies in my stomach. It all felt so good . He started smiling in our kiss making me pull back and laugh , I sat up and started to take his shirt off . He grabbed my face once it was off and kissed me some more . . His hands were on my ass making me grind into him more than I already was .

"JAMILYA"

 my aunt busted through the door

my aunt busted through the door . "Omg I forgot you had company!" I got off him and ran up to the door pushing her and myself into the hall way . " This isn't what it seems" she put her hands on my shoulders. "Girl you was getting yo freak on , your finally going out more and and actually bringing company, your almost 19 and you're living!" What the hell , oh yea my aunt thinks I'm sort of an introvert and lonely . "So did you guys do anything ?"

The door opened with a fully dressed Stokeley. I started pouting & he said "I'll text you, see you later . . . Hey Ms. Rose" with that he just walked of down the steps . What was wrong . Probably my aunt made it weird . He probably heard her . "Jamilya , but I was coming up to say dinner was ready . It's spaghetti"

June 27, Tuesday

1:04 am

I texted stokeley and he hasn't texted back .This wasn't like him . We were having lovey time .

11:00 am

I woke up stretching. Then I noticed my phone buzzing . STOKELEY. I don't know why I was so excited. It slide up and it wasn't stokeley it was my boss Steven telling me pools closed because it's raining. yayyy 🥺. I got up and went to my bathroom . I did my morning usual & got dressed , grabbed my keys and head out for breakfast.

I was speed walking to my car because of the rain and saw stokeley. I stared for a few seconds & then got in my car soaked . "UGGGHH" I was mad because I was wet & also that jerk didn't say hi . Also he looked so good . I started my car and speeded off to taco bell .

I sat in the car for a minute before I decided to run into the rain . My phone went off and it was jahseh , I forgot we exchanged numbers. "Umm you wanna comeover and watch movies" that's random as hell . "Is stokeley gonna be there ?" Whaaat I just wanted to know. "Yea peanut head, now get your ass here, oh yea he said something about he wanted to speak to you about something. "What is it ?" Oh shit , did he have another girl or something. "Girl bring you fat ass over & get some woods too , we getting hiigghhh" " okayy bye jahsehh" I hung up and started my car again , guess no taco bell for me .

I went to jahsehs front door & knocked . I'm only nervous because Stokeleys been ignoring me & I wonder what he has to tell me . "Booger Babyyy!" Jahseh screamed and picked me up hugging me . "Put me dowwnnn, I cant breathe." He put me down and I walked behind coolie who was on the couch and smacked him in his neck . "Babygirl relax with all that shit." I did it again "I'm not your babygirl nigga" I ruffled his hair and turned around to see stokeley in the kitchen . He motioned for me to come here . Butterflies with every step .

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞