BAD Boys with BAD Girls ( A B...

By ChoiByulHyo

Were BAD BOYS and GIRLS will be living each other, they will have a mission about taking the biggest and rich... More

Prologue
Characters 1 (BTS)
Characters 2 (TWICE)
Before Starting...
The Girls..
The Boys..
They are a badass just like us?!
Getting to know them!
The meet!
House Tour!!
Vandalizing/ YOONGHYO
Dance Time/Jealous J-Hope
Got ranked!
Suga and Jihyo's past
Meeting for the Mission..
Going To Kobe, Japan..
Going To Jeju...
Swimming
The second pearl..

Mission1: SUCCEED!!

1.2K 42 2
By ChoiByulHyo

Narrators POV:

Soon the two groups are already inside the venue.... thank you to the fake-but-look-real invitation...

They are not seating all together, they are seating separately so its not obvious they were panning on something, the boys are on the right while the girls are on the left...

Soon the CEO or the man they have target was ready on stage, holding a flower,

TWICE look at each other, then glance at BTS who is already looking at them, they smirk to each other..

" Please let's well come our beautiful ladies TWICE!! To perform for our handsome CEO!!" The MC said.. Jin rolled his eyes and murmur something which J-hope is the only one who heard it, since he is seating beside his hyung..

TWICE make a unit group.. Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina performed Boombayah and Whistle ( A/N: which Jihyo rapping on Jennie's part while Momo on Lisa's part but in whistle every high note of Rosè was on Jihyo, Mina is on Jisoo, Sana is on Rosè)

Then they all gathered and performed FANCY and Wee Woo (Sorry for using other girl groups songs, i just did this for the story)

Once their finish lots of audiences clap hands for them with happy faces some guys even whistling at them, making BTS annoyed... yep! They already like--love them!

As soon as TWICE got down stage, BTS stood up and signaled TWICE that tgey will going to do it now...

They do it simply.. Jungkook is the first one who stand up, then Taehyung, then Jimin and Suga, J-hope, RM and Jin..

They pretended they will go to the restroom, after that they secretly go to the camera room, they left Taehyung and RM there to work on the CCTV's they turned all the camera's off and watch the other boys movements...

One screen caught the two's attention they cheered silently, because..... Suga is already in the pearl's destination'

Meaning he is already there! He go carefully to the aquarium and stared at the lobster and crabs.. he rolled his eyes annoyingly... before he could even get a crab and lobster food (?) Jimin tap him on the shoulder, he glared at him and Jimin quickly notice his mistake and say sorry to his hyung a million times....

Suga took out the fried chicken while Jimin is for look-out, Suga puts the Chicken inside the aquarium, he was even amaze seeing the crab and lobster snapping each other and fighting over the two chicken, while the crab and lobster were distracted.. he took the chance and quickly took the pearl, he was amaze of course! Its so beautiful!

He puts the fake pearl to the aquarium and put the real one in a blue string pocket.. he hides it to his safety bag and soon as they were about to open the door there is someone already trying to open the door knob, they look at each other with wide eyes, and quickly took the silver pearl Jin gave them and throw it in front of them...

As soon as they disappeared, they were already in the parking lot,

" WAH!! That was cool!!" Jimin yelled, Suga hush him up, which he did!

" Hyung? Yeah! We are already in the parking lot! Yeah the pearl brought us here.... yeah! Yeah!" Suga said... talking to Very-Worried-Sick-Jin!!

Soon the guys were already in the parking lot.... and inly waiting for the girls...

" Wow! Hyung that was amazing!!" Taehyung said to his hyung and hug him.. making Suga playfully push him off...

Soon the girls arrive,

" What take you guys to long?" Jin ask and help Nayeon who is struggling with her heels because of tiredness....

" We'll you see someone wanted to use the restroom and she take to long!! Not even caring her group is waiting for her outside the restroom." Jihyo explained sarcastically and glaring at Sana,

" I'm sorry...." Sana said looking down, " Its fine!!" Taehyung said and hug the girl.. which make the younger girl shock,

" Ok! Lets go!" Jhope said hyperly.. 

" Wait...." Mina said, they all look at the girl who is staring at a unknown...

" What is it?" Tzuyu and Jungkook said annoyed...

" We can't go out easily.." Mina said again " Why?" Jimin ask staring at her, admiring her beauty...

" There are body checking.." Mina said uncomfortably.. " What are we gonna do?? The pearl is with Suga.." Jihyo whispered so no-one can heard them about the 'pearl'...

" Let's just do it! So we can get out of this stupid place!" Namjoon said, the guys, and the girls agreed except to Tzuyu...

" Seriously?! Are you guys crazy?!" She ask the Older's....

" No!" Jihyo said already making her way to the guards who is in charge in body checking... but only to be pulled back by the one and only Suga..

" What now?!" She ask to him annoyingly... " Don't go by your self.." Suga said to her, " I'm sorry, I don't care, don't care, really don't care!" She said sarcastically...

" Ok! Ok! Let's go now...." Jin said blankly... as soon as they rich there they saw a girl who was being body checking by the guards but only to be touch by them.. she was being touch in her private parts but look like she doesn't care...

" Seriously?!" Momo complained... not only her of course, all of them were shock... the gangs push Jin to be the first one, since he is the Oldest, he rolled his eyes and go there nervously...

Once he got there, he was only touch to his back and tummy and ready to go.. he sigh in relief..

Soon the guys were all done, they are waiting and watching the girls, of course they wouldn't let those guards touch them, they are dead meat to the girls parents...

Nayeon was so nervous, once she got there to her luck, she was only being touch in the back and finish, also the other girls...

As they were finish, Chaeyoung even clumsily stumbled a little, because she was shaking... 

Namjoon Chuckled as soon as Chaeyoung look at him he stop chuckling because Chaeyoung was glaring at him...

As they got inside their dorm.. the hacker team took their laptop to figure out about the pearl... 

V is the first one who have a information...

" Guys!!! I have found it!" V said they all took their spots behind V and looking at the laptop...

" WOW!! That cost a lot!!" Jimin said amaze again...

" Of course we are talking about 'pearl's' here!" Sana said sarcastically,

" Gosh! Don't need to be so rude.." He muttered, which Sana ignore him and got up to her room, she is really tired..

" What's wrong with her?" Tzuyu ask, " She is probably tired.. i mean who wouldn't be tired on what we do?" Chaeyoung said-ask...

" you got a point!" Momo said high-fiving Chaeyoung...

" So Dad is telling the truth? That this pearl cause 100,000,000 won!" Nayeon said with a amuse face... Jin nodded and patted her head,

" We still need to be careful, the next mission will not be easy...." Jungkook said.. " And why is that?" Tzuyu ask raising an eyebrow..

" There would be fighting and using gun's cause the next place we are taking in is not a easy place.." The bunny explained.. the Yoda just nodded..

" So... we need to stick together!" Jin said.. they all nodded, Jihyo stand up and go to her room, Mina also, then Jimin and Suga, and the rest go totheir rooms...

They are excited and nervous about the second mission so..... they have to do it all together, and of course they need team work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
60.4K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
250K 13.2K 42
Completed 2/22/20 Sequel out now! Check out House of Cards! Morgan is a fighter. For the last year she's had to fight for shelter. For food. For the...
59.3K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...