Taciturn | Min Yoongi

By monobabe_

Her serene aura was enough to entice Yoongi into attaining a peculiar attraction towards the fellow being, wh... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

IX

20 1 0
By monobabe_

Diary Entry 009
6th December, 8:37 pm

The past days been very stressful for me, staying up late at night creating melodies but never the perfect, I've been living on instant noodles and coffee. Not quite healthy but then again I was never a person who focused on very healthy meals.

Instant noodles and microwavable items are what that are keeping me alive. Although, I'm not a bad cook but it's too much work and stress! I don't want to burn the apartment block down to ashes.

My graduation is in February and my deadline is due in January. I am no where near halfway done with my piece. These days they're isn't much to do in my university. Maybe I should take a inspiration break?

Maybe I should talk to someone?

The rest are busy, maybe I should talk to Heiran?

Nononono

She's probably busy, right?

Why is this all so confusing? I just want to adopt a cat and snuggle with it never leave my apartment.

Cat? I think that would be nice :')

Yours sincerely,
MYG

🌥☁🌨

Yoongi closed the sepia journal and set aside as  his charcoal black glasses slid to the tip of his pale nose.

He pushes his glasses back with his forefinger and stared at the abyss of his ceiling with only one question lingering in his mind.

"Cat or no Cat?"

He groans as he brings his hands to his head, ruffling his hair in the process. He stared at his ceiling for another second before mumbling and incoherent 'Screw it' and grabbing his wallet, keys and phone. He randomly stuffs items in his light blue denim jeans then wears his favourite black coat over his blue sweater with a small green dinosaur. That was knitted by a lovely 70 year old grandma next door as she wanted to take care of Yoongi like her late grandson. 

Yoongi knew just where to go as he had gotten multiple brochures from the pet adoption centre. And there he stood in front of one storey apartment like building with it huge sign in neon red nearly blinding Yoongi's eyes. He pressed his warm pale palm against the icy cold metal hand of the handle of the misty glass door. The bell rung 'ting' as he entered into the warm insulated building and was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hyung!" Jimin beamed in his red and green uniform which Yoongi confesses that he looked utterly adorable in with the hat that had an outline of Golden Retriever drawn on it. "Fancy seeing you here." Jimin remarks. "Yeah well jokes on you, I'm surprised at myself too." Yoongi chuckles. 

"Ah! How may I help you? What are you looking for?" Jimin speaks as his voices sounds more formal now but all that fades as Jimin quickly says next,"Can I guess? Okay. You want a cat. Yeah but you'd love a dog too. Hmm."

Yoongi decides to save Jimin from his unneeded dilemma and states," A cat, Minnie. I want to adopt a cat." "I was right! On this way!" Jimin leads Yoongi to the specific area where all the cats are being taken care of.

And there they are, in front of the numerous cats who are just cooing, meowing and licking their tiny adorable paws. "Do you know which breed are you looking for?" Jimin sweetly asks.

"Umm oh shit, didn't think of that before. A Persian cat? The white fluffy one like Snowbell". Yoongi scratches the back of his neck as thinks deeply.

Jimin laughs and says,"Stuart Little? Hyung, you're full of surprises! Follow me to meet your cat."

Jimin brings a fluffy, snowy white Persian cat which displayed a grumpy expression across it's face.
"Hyung, meet your cat. Cat, meet your new owner. Your cat here is a healthy female cat, who loves to play with yarn balls and is a bit moody."

"I love her already." Yoongi coos as he carefully holds his cat, gently massaging and scratching the cat's head. Jimin places the adoption forms in front og Yoongi to sign them. "Thought of a name?" Jimin perks up to see Yoongi fiddling with the blue plastic ball point.

Yoongi smiles and writes down his cat's name. Jimin exclaims as he leans over and reads the blank that was now freshly inked by the ball point, "Wait your cat's name is Cat? Hyung, that's genius! Hello Goyang-i!". Jimin coos as he massages Goyang-i's head and she immediately purrs at the pleasure given by Jimin.

Yoongi buys a black collar for Cat and all the essentials needed to take care of the cat. Goyang-i softly meows as she sits in her carrier. "Bye Jimin!" Yoongi bids his goodbye as he leaves the insulated building. Mentally cursing himself for not wearing an extra 3 layers of clothing to save him from the harsh cold of Seoul's weather.

Yoongi began walking back to his home but stopped as a tiny speck of snow lightly falls on his pinkish-red nose.

Great.

Yoongi mentally groans and fastens his pace to reach home. His mind is clouded by the myriad of thoughts to reach his warm, cosy home and have some hot chocolate with his piano in front of him and Goyang-i sitting on his lap. However, his train to thought crashes and stops as he stares at the familiar being.

Her deep black boots fiddle as she stands in front of his door. Icy hands dug deep within the pockets of the warm, furry jacket, steam releasing as her cherry red lips inhale and exhale. Chocolate brown coloured hair falls on her face just over her pale, chubby cheeks. A white shopping bag which sat in front of Yoongi's door and the ambrosial odour of the sweet, delicious food trailed up to Yoongi's nose.

It was her.

And Yoongi couldn't be anymore happier. Yoongi resumed his footsteps and walked towards the alluring woman. "Hey." Yoongi speaks with his voice unintentionally low which startled Heiran. Heiran smiles and gestures with her freezing hands,"Hi! I went past the lamb skewer shop and then remembered who love them so I thought I'd drop them by."

Before Yoongi could utter a syllable Heiran gasps and jumps lightly with her scintillating orbs staring at Yoongi's new cat. "Y-you got a cat?" Heiran gestures with pure excitement to which Yoongi nods with the same level of excitement.

Yoongi opens the door for the two to enter the warm insulated home. "Come inside." Yoongi leads the way to T.V room with Heiran following his steps quietly. She places the food on the coffee table and sits close to the heater Yoongi turned on. Yoongi then kneels down to open the carrier for Goyang-i to take her first step into her new home. Yoongi brings a navy blue cushion that had a light blue tinted blanket drapped over it. He neatly takes out the newly bought bowl that read "Goyang-i" in black ink for the cat litter.

"All of this is so adorable! I never thought you'd be a cat person, I thought you'd be more of a dog person." Heiran signs as she gets warm by the heater.

Yoongi chuckles as he brings two plates, chopsticks and his mother's infamous kimchi on the coffee table and sirs next to her.

"I'm a bit of both." Yoongi nervously flashed his gummy smile which mads Heiran internally coo at him. "Back home, we have an adorable poodle named Min Holly."

"That's adorable!" Heiran giggles and digs in the lamb skewers.

"Have you ever had a pet?" Yoongi asks as he also digs in the mouth watering lamb skewers with his mother's kimchi.

"I had a bunny when I was a round 8 years old but it someone stole him." Heiran pouted as she reminisced her childhood memory.

"Oh that sucks!" Yoongi quietly spoke. Heiran reached for more kimchi and moaned at the impeccable taste. "This kimchi is really good! Where did you get this from?" Heiran signed as she ate.

Yoongi grinned, "It's my mother's."

"No wonder it tastes like home."

The night grew darker and the snow fell harder. The two didn't realise how fast time went by. Nearly two and half bottles of soju were placed near the boxes of lamb skewers on the coffee table. Both of their pale faces seem red and flushed by the alcohol.

Go-yangi climbed over Yoongi's lap and snuggled against him. Heiran's loose sweater revealed her left shoulder and the sweet, minimalistic flower tattoo on her collarbone.

"The flower looks pretty." Yoongi shyly complimented. Heiran smiled and unconsciously traced her pale skinned  index finger over the pattern and reminisced about a dark memory.

"I was in an accident 4 years ago." Heiran signs as the dark memories start to flash before her eyes.

"It was pouring cats and dogs and my late boyfriend and I were riding his motorcycle." Heiran signs with shaking hands and Yoongi turns to her with a soft and concerned look.

"The road was empty but suddenly a sedan was speeding and crashed into us. He died on the spot and I had gotten severe injuries and lost my voice."

A tear escapes from Heiran's eyes and he moves closer to Yoongi and places her head on his shoulder.

"I had a scar on that side so I got a tattoo to help me move on." Heiran smiled painfully. Yoongi's warm hand enveloped Heiran's cold one and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her hand for comfort.

A pool of tears surround her glassy eyes as she felt the comfort she longed for years ago. That night Heiran thanked the stars for letting Yoongi enter her life as a shining star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.5K 44
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...
33.2K 4.3K 28
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
12.9K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
254K 475 41
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica