OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 4

7.7K 377 38
By CharuSharma3

While everyone in the AR office was busy with the preparations of the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week, Khushi Gupta sat in the canteen enjoying Manju Aunty's Brownies. Munching on the tasty treats the lady watched the hustle and bustle within the premises of AR Designs.

For a change luck had been on her side as ASR had to attend an important board meeting in Mumbai branch of AR. So naturally Khushi had very less work to do in the absence of her Boss. She kept working all morning without any jitters. No Boss meant not being hounded by the hunter himself.

Since all the staff were busy in the Design department Khushi felt relieved. No eyes were following her and none were whispering about her. Strangely after the Lavanyajis incident even Pamji and Simji were silent around her. If on one hand Mr. Raizada intimidated her then on the other hand his one order had given her peace and calm. She is feeling so confused at the moment. The Arnav Singh Raizada can only be described as her favorite sweet - Jalebi.

The round round orange swirls with an appealing smell and appetizing taste, the sugar syrup coated sweet has a charm of his own. And so does the enigma ASR. Strangely the woman who loved to refer this man as Laad Governer described him as her favourite sweet. Nothing is actually making sense these days.

But one thing is for sure the man does not hates her. Also he definitely feels something for her. Now the keypoint is what sort of feelings does he harbors within that complicated mind of his. Is it simply a passing attraction? Or does he actually likes her? Or god forbid has he fallen...?

No

No

No way.

Getting irritated by the continuous thoughts that plagued her mind Khushi quickly finished her brownies profusely thanking the canteen manager and proceeded to the storeroom. A lot of pending file work had to be done by the end of this month. So taking the opportunity for some "Me time" Khushi strode towards the storeroom. This will definitely give a break from Mr. Raizadas thoughts. She mused.

And an hour later the PA of ARD was completely engrossed in her paperwork. She hummed her favorite bollywood numbers and then unconciously started moving her hips not caring about anyone. Clueless about the watchful eyes following her moves.

###

1469 Kms away in one of the tallest official buildings of Mumbai, at the top floor sat Arnav Singh Raizada nodding his head every once in a while as the Mumbai Finance team of AR discussed about the annual monetary gain. The sudden meeting had diverted the plans of OPR to the great enthusiasm of ASR.

The discussion went on for sometime. Yearly losses and profits being the hot talk of the meeting. And ASR had happily for once taken over the board meeting feeling more energized being surrounded by his work. Fortunately OPR was absent since morning to his delight. So obviously his shrewd self accomplished the much awaited official tasks.

The meeting was running smoothly for a while until Aman asked for a 20 minutes break. At that moment a break sounded good enough. With thoughts of boosting himself with a cup a black coffee ASR happily left for his cabin.

However while enjoying his coffee the CEO wished to be updated about his Delhi branch. He simply wanted to ensure that things were running smoothly behind him. So to satisfy his urges the man logged in the CCTV site of AR.

Everyone seemed to be occupied with work. He was aware of the upcoming Fashion week and watching his workers busy with work the man felt rejuvenated. With a smile ASR was about to shut his laptop when gnashing his teeth in fury the OPR woke up within him.

ASR quicky understood the grave mistake he had made. Khushi was no where present in the CCTV footage. Calming the creature with a shushh ASR switched to different Cams in order to satisfy the beast. He knew very well what Khushis absence could cost him. One wrong move and ARD could tumble down like a deck of cards.

Swapping between different footages of his office ASR tried to locate Khushi Kumari Gupta. At the same time the man struggled to tamp down his beastly side as convulsions rippled within his dark passenger. Despite of his hardwork OPR never seems to acknowledge ASRs efforts. He commandeers his sleep and every waking moment for Christs sake. Keep it together you moron, ASR felt like shouting these words to his Over Possessive alterego. However a Beta can never order an Alpha. Thats the absolute law.

Within a minute ASR finally found the CCTV footage of CAM 11 which displayed the storeroom of his office. And where a flash of blue calmed the nerves of his dark self. But the sense of calm was replaced by a feeling of getting electrocuted. Yes the two minded Raizada sat still with wide eyes glued to the laptop screen as their PA danced seductively around the room without a care while carrying a file in her hands.

The innocent naive moves of Khushi created a havoc in the twin minds of Arnav Singh Raizada. For the very first time ASR felt a wave of lust envelop his mind. His eyes glazed with desire watching the seductress Guptas belly dancing. OPR on the other hand lost control on himself. Raising his palm the creature caressed the laptop screen where Khushi danced unaware of how alluring she appeared. Scoffing at the lusty mind of ASR he simply took over the mind palace of Arnav Raizada.
And with a knowing smirk he speed dialed his very own Personal Assistant.

###

Enjoying the pleasant weather with floor to ceiling windows open Khushi Gupta happily danced to the tunes of Zara zara touch touch me when the shrill of her phone made her stop in midway. Glancing at her cell with a pout the woman answered the call without checking the caller id. Keeping the file in her hand at the table nearby she greeted the person on the other side.

Hello?

...

HELLO...??

Khushi....

As soon as she heard the familiar hoarse voice calling her name she fell on the chair next to the table with a loud thud. Her jaw dropped in reflex hearing the husky tone of Mr. Raizada. Was he not in a board meeting in Mumbai? Dont these things take hours to finish? Biting her bottom lip Khushi mumbled as if all her energy had drained in a second.

Yes...

Dont bite your lip...like that.

Hearing his words the Khushi Gupta gasped in shock. How did he know she has been chewing on her..? Wait. Had she not locked the storeroom properly? Turning her head in every direction Khushi tried to see if her Boss had somehow returned early and was watching her right now.

Stop looking around for me sweetheart. Not when my voice is next to your trembling ears.

With a hand on her ear Khushi gulped as she understood the indirect flirting of Mr. Raizada. He might not be here but still the man possessed magical powers. Orelse how would he have predicted her actions? Building up a little confidence in her voice she replied to him a little firmly.

I am not looking around for you. Sir.

But the poor girls red stained cheeks and fluttering lashes did not support her tone and followed their own indecent behavior. Moving her hand from her ear she rubbed her cheeks in anger. Why is behaving like a stupid teenager? Devi Maiyya whats wrong with me, thought the confused woman.

Then why are you getting so flustered Sweetie?

When the seductive Raizada whispered in his irresistable voice Khushi could only feel tremors due to the after effects of his huskiness. But soon curiosity replaced the shyness making her wonder something. How does her Boss knows so much about her actions? So she verbalized her thoughts like her usual self to Mr. Raizada.

How do you know all this?

Hearing the curiosity in her tone the beastly Raizada smiled in triumph. He had been patiently waiting for this moment. He wanted the object of his affections to question him about this. And now when she has taken that one step towards him its time for OPR to do the same. Gazing at her perplexed expressions he finally answered Khushi.

I am watching the CCTV Cam of my office. And Khushi your dance was so HAWTTT.

Khushi Kumari Guptas eyes touched her forehead as comprehension dawned upon her. She quickly glanced at the camera on the far wall of the storeroom where a red light blinked furiously.

YOU...You saw ME DANCE?!??

She whispered completely astonished at the blunder that she made. She felt like cursing herself for this childishness on her part. This means that he saw everything. Including her Katrina Kaif like hip movements??! OH. NO. NO. Khushi wanted the earth to open and swallow her making her disappear at this very moment.

By the way, I am still watching you sweetie. And mind you Blue looks AMAZING on you.

The Over Possessed Alphas observed the intoxicating woman carefully analyze his words. Unfortunately the screen of his laptop was the only medium right now to gaze at Khushi. And the delectable girl was displaying everything at the moment. Shock, confusion, embarassment with a hint of shyness.

However the nosferatu within Raizada went ballistic, tearing his insides painfully. The animal wanted to snarl at the sight before him. Because after hearing his compliment about the dress Khushi Gupta unfolded and drapped her duppatta around her veiling her body from his keen eyes. Making the possessive beast feel a sudden hatred for her uncomfortable actions.

Consequently with a loud bang he pushed his desk away and the sudden noise startled the lady who was still holding the phone to her ear.

Whats that sound Sir?

Nothing. And dont get so uncomfortable. I was simply complimenting you.

In order to act normal the lady tried to justify her actions. Curling a strand of her hair behind her ear she whispered softly making OPR sigh internally.

I did not...

I hate it. You dont need to feel that way around me. Ever.

And with that being his final response the creature cut the call and shut his laptop. He only wanted to tease his Alpha female but she took his words inappropriately. Damnn it.

Mind chat:

With a tap in his mind OPR found the culprit of his womans fears. ASR. He roared at the good for nothing snob. In turn the businessman only displayed his confusion.

You made her this way. What did you do to hurt her? Or DID YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY MATE?!?

Hearing the loud mental scream ASR made a face and tried to justify himself. He recalled the incidents from Sheesh Mahal to his office. Sharing with his twin all that he had to do to Khushi Gupta in the name of teaching the brave and courageous girl a lesson. Naturally Arnav the man failed to balance the two minds giving all the control to his more powerful alterego. OPR.

The monster screeched hurting the ears of ASR. The one thing that OPR needs more than oxygen is Khushi Gupta. And this useless creature on earth aka ASR tried to hurt his existence?!? His KHUSHI?!?!? Enraged due the painful memories displayed by ASR the obsessive beast squeezed his alteregos throat to the point of death. While the businessman could do nothing but choke turning purple and blue with the lack of breath.

YOU DARED TO TOUCH HER?!?!?!

YOU PULLED HER BLOUSE STRINGS?!?!?!?!

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MANHANDLE HER?!?!?!

FORCING HER TO MEASURE ANOTHER MANS BODY?

GIVING HER ILLOGICAL TASKS TO DO???

The ferocious animal bared his mouth showing his white pointy teeth to the now scared and vulnerable ASR. Nearing his jugular veins he gestured to sink his hungry teeth into his enemy's blood filled neck. While the mental war between the two hotheads was giving a nasty migraine to the body of Arnav.

No matter how hard he tried but the good for nothing ASR kept pushing the wrong buttons of the superior of all OPR. Forcing himself to feel calm and serenity the man Arnav pleaded ASR to ask forgiveness. As Arnav knew that this mind battle could be fatal for all three of them. Fortunately his pleas reached the ears of the terrified ASR. Even though the shrewd man hated the word sorry still to ensure his own survival he bowed to the master of all.

I apologize for my wrong doings. SORRY. I wont hurt her again. Let me go. PLEASE.

With a smirk that screamed triumph the evil twin OPR threw the egoistic fool with a loud thud. The apology only slightly reduced the burns of Khushis pain. And that very moment he took a pledge to kill ASR if he ever dares to hurt his precious pearl again. Promising the same to both ASR and Arnav the monster OPR walked away. On one hand lay a breathless ASR trying to revive himself and on the other the owner of the two minds Arnav sighed in relief feeling tranquility at last.

Mind chat over.

Miles away from this mess, in the storeroom of ARD with her phone still in her hands Khushi Gupta stood smiling like a fool. She felt a blanket of protectiveness wrap around her. The woman recalled the heart touching words of her Boss.

Dont get so uncomfortable...

I hate it...

You dont need to feel that way around me....

Khushi finally felt her heart melting at the sweet words of Mr. Raizada. Only one thought rushed in her mind. The very man who once pulled the pearl strings of my blouse today he himself declared that making me uncomfortable is something that he hates.

For the first time Khushi liked the lividness of Arnav Singh Raizada. With a smile still plastered on her face the PA of ASR sauntered out of the storeroom. An unimaginable joy brewed somewhere in the corner of her heart.

He is not the same man anymore. Is it all because of Me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...