lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

thirty-six

2.2K 148 36
By strawboongi

Yoongi practically broke down Jimin's door as he barged in, making a beeline for his best friend's room.

He peered in, the door creaking open slightly, and found Jimin buried in a mountain of fluffy blankets.

"Chim Chim!" he grinned, refraining himself from launching himself onto the younger.

Jimin smiled weakly in response. His face was pale and there were dark circles under his eyes. He looked extremely tired, but happy nonetheless. "Hey, baby, how was your day?"

"Good," Yoongi giggled, making grabby hands at Jimin.

"No touching, okay? I don't want to get you sick too."

"But why? I wanna cuddle!" Yoongi whined.

Going against Jimin's words, he climbed into Jimin's bed, hugging one of Jimin's arms and laying his head on Jimin's chest. Yoongi could feel the heat radiating off of Jimin even more than usual.

Jimin sighed, tilting his head back so it rested on his pillow. "Stubborn, aren't you?"

"Mhm," Yoongi mumbled. Jimin smelled nice, like his shampoo. "Jin finally confessed to Namjoon today."

"Oh? How did that go?"

"They kissed in the bathroom or something." Yoongi wrinkled his nose. "That's a shitty place to have their first kiss, though."

Jimin cracked a smile. "What, would you rather your first kiss to be in a more romantic setting?"

Yoongi blushed. "N-no! I just wouldn't want someone to be taking a dump in the same room as us."

Jimin blinked in surprise before raising an eyebrow, feeling his heart flutter at Yoongi's words. "Us?"

"N-no, not us us, like me and you, I m-meant like us as in me and some guy," Yoongi stuttered, cheeks red.

"Some guy?" Jimin scowled, his brows furrowed. "You'd waste your first kiss on some random guy?"

"No," Yoongi said shyly, "Someone special, someone who means a lot to me. Someone who makes me feel things."

"Like what?"

"Someone who makes my heart feel all fluttery every time I see them," Yoongi smiled. "Someone who makes me happy. Someone like—"

Someone like you.

He paused for a moment, his breath suddenly catching in his throat as he stared at his best friend. He was so beautiful. Every little thing about him, from the way he talked to the way he smiled, was beautiful. Yoongi loved every little part of Jimin, and found himself wishing that Jimin did the same. He found himself wishing that Jimin loved him too, that Jimin wanted more, like he did.

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes, seeing how they sparkled as he spoke.

Jimin could tell by that look in his eyes that Yoongi already knew who that someone was. Yoongi liked someone, someone that wasn't him. Jimin's heart sank, fully knowing that he'd never have a chance to be the someone Yoongi was looking for.

"A-and what about me?" Jimin whispered softly, knowing that if he spoke any louder, Yoongi could hear the waver in his voice. "Don't I make you happy?"

Yoongi's eyes widened. Not fully understanding the meaning behind Jimin's words, he replied with a small smile, "No one could ever replace you, Jiminie, I promise. You'll always be number one in my heart."

With a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, Jimin sighed. "As long as we're best friends. That's all I'll ever need."

But he wanted more. So much more.

Yoongi placed the back of his hand against Jimin's forehead. "Does my hand feel warm or cold?"

"Cold."

Yoongi smiled. "Good, that means you're getting better. Do you feel okay?"

"Honestly? I feel like shit," Jimin chuckled.

"Are fevers even contagious?"

Shrugging, Jimin shifted, moving all of the blankets so that he could pull the older into his lap. "Depends."

Yoongi blushed, not making eye contact with the younger, who appeared to only be wearing boxers, apart from his thin, white t-shirt. "W-where are your pants?"

"It's hot," Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi squeaked as he was lifted into Jimin's lap, blushing at the position they were now in. He was practically straddling Jimin, who was wearing only boxers.

"I've been wanting to sit in your lap all day," Yoongi admitted shyly.

"Oh, really?" Jimin grinned, booping the older's button nose. "You've been thinking about me? All day?"

Yoongi whined, crossing his arms. "T-that's not what I meant!"

"Sure," Jimin said before pulling him closer, resting his forehead against the older's and closing his eyes.

"W-what—"

"Shh," Jimin mumbled, "Just listen, I wanted to tell you something."

There was a moment of silence, the two just listening to each other's quiet, even breaths, before Jimin spoke, his voice soft. "I'm bi, Yoongs."

"Oh."

"I've known for a while," Jimin continued, pulling back to look at Yoongi, his face unreadable. "But I-I don't know why I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry."

"But why?"

Jimin frowned in confusion. "Why what?"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I-I kept it from you, even after you came out to me at the playground."

Yoongi smiled, hugging the younger, his head resting on Jimin's shoulder. "You weren't ready to tell me, Chim, and that's okay. I understand," he mumbled, "I'm just telling you exactly what you told me."

Then he giggled. "The whole table probably is gay. Well, except Jungkook."

"What do you mean?" Jimin frowned. "Jungkook likes Tae."

"Didn't he have a crush on some girl, though?"

"He could be bi," Jimin mused, "But he was lying about the girl, he told me when we went to shop for your hair dye that day."

Yoongi snorted. "He and Hoseok are getting all touchy with Tae and it's gross. I think they both like him."

Jimin shrugged.

They heard the front door slam, followed by a loud "I'm home, fuckers!" and a thud.

Yoongi nearly cackled. "Clumsy bitch."

"Not clumsy!" Taehyung called from the living room. "Can't I trip without being labeled?"

"Well, you're still a bitch."

"Rude!" Tae huffed. The sound of the fridge opening echoed throughout the house. "I'm going to hang out with Jungkook today, he's coming to our house. He'll probably sleep over, so your bed will be occupied, hyung. Sleep here with Jiminie, okay?"

"I was already planning to," Yoongi muttered.

"But I'm sick!"

"Too bad, I like your bed."

Jimin grinned. "You like my bed? Or you like me?"

"The bed, duh," Yoongi scowled, smacking Jimin's arm.

"I'm craving ice cream," Jimin mumbled to himself. "Let's go to the parlor."

"I thought you were sick?"

"You said it yourself, I'm getting better. And I want ice cream, so take me!"

"No can do, mister, you need rest and good, healthy food," Yoongi said.

"If you don't take me, then I'll go by myself," Jimin warned. "You're allowing a sick, feverish boy behind the wheel, what kind of best friend are you?"

Yoongi groaned. "Fine, I'll drive, but you're paying."

The younger cheered and scooped Yoongi up, bridal style, being able to lift him despite feeling weak from being sick.

"P-put me down!" Yoongi yelped as Jimin carried him out of the room.

Jimin froze, seeing Taehyung sitting on the couch in the living room, eating some Cheetos. Tae glanced up at the two, eyes wide.

"You guys a thing or something now?"

"N-no!" Yoongi squeaked, burying his head into Jimin's shoulder to hide his flushed face.

"We're going to the parlor," Jimin explained.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "In boxers?"

Jimin cursed under his breath and set Yoongi down. "I'll be back in a second, Yoongs."

"You guys cuddled while he was in boxers?" Taehyung giggled once Jimin had left.

"I-I didn't know he wasn't wearing pants until he moved the blankets!"

"Knowing you, you probably sat in his lap," Taehyung grinned. "You probably thought about it all day, didn't you?"

Yoongi groaned. "S-shut up, Tae!"

<3

whoop here's another chapter! updates will probably be slower once i get back to school, sorry! i'll still update around twice a week though :3 thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
6.5K 495 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
5.5K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...
4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...