The Eighth King | K Project F...

By S_Luna_

"Blue of cold and red of fire make beautiful purple that has many shades and faces..." We only know that t... More

Umeko Murasaki
Clansmen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A small announcement

Chapter 28

3.5K 116 20
By S_Luna_

Hello, my dear readers!!! Thank you for voting and leaving comments 🤗🤗
Now....a new (sadly a bit short) update has graced us with its presence ... I hope you enjoy it!

Telepathy

.......................

3rd pov

Flash of purple tears through the sketchy alley and through the gasping from fright JUNGLE members. A aura slash, coloured in blue soon follows and knocks the still standing Green Clansmen down, leaving none of them standing. 

"WHOHOOO! That's what I'm talking about!" A certain vermillion haired male screeches and leeches onto Domyoji, the latter almost falling over from the added weight. 

"Yeah, not so bad!" He chuckles with his new ally as they both watch how HOMRA deals with the helmeted people of their own. Steps click behind them and they turn to see Kamo and Benzai joining them.

"It was reckless to join the fight like that, Domyoji." The ginger smiles and hums at it. 

"But I had my back watched by Reds and Ryou helped as well. I think it's okay to trust them." Kamo sighs as he sees the brunet next to him slightly roll his eyes. 

"It is true. Thanks to the help from HOMRA and Infinity, the patrols have been more fruitful." He adds with a nod from his black haired head. "But still, caution would be better." Ryou scoffs at the last bit.

"So you don't trust us?" He narrows his electric green eyes, making the three flinch at the stern expression, totally different from his carefree one. Tense minute passes. Suddenly, like a switch was pressed, a laughter bubbles from the Purple Clansman's throat. "No worries! I would be suspicious too, if suddenly I would need to trust some new guys." He pats Andy's shoulder. 

Benzai and Kamo share a glance while Domyoji laughs a little with the redhead. Sirens from distance could be heard and the black haired male quickly dials on his PDA while moving away from the three.

"Akiyama, bring he police vehicle around. We got them all." He then turns back and looks at the sight. HOMRA members are piling the unconscious JUNGLE members into stacks, while Doyoji and Ryou seem to annoy Benzai. He could see how the friendship between the two was already building stronger and stronger, making him look away. If only he knew what the Captain had secretly ordered. 

"I don't know about the Red Clan. We have been at each others throats for a long time." Benzai looks at Domyoji as he speaks, but Kamo knows that he is actually watching and waiting for the reaction of Ryou. 

"The Reds have their own network and they take the cases we sometimes overlook. So lets show them some respect and thankfulness." Kamo says as he comes closer again and Domyoji grins while his hand grips the Purple Clansman's shoulder. 

"In the end, everything is working just fine!" The ginger cheers as the vehicle of Scepter 4 pulls up. The door of the passenger opens and Akiyama hops out, mumbling something to Fushimi, who scowls at the Reds and Blues piling the prisoners to the back of the truck.

"All this buddy-buddy is making me sick..." He growls, hands tightening their grip around the air in his palms, not noticing a small white cat, its big ears pulled back against its head, glaring at him.

Yashiro's pov 

"It's the first time... I've been in your room, Lieutenant. So this is where you lived all these years... alone." My eyes scan the traditional looking room, filled with the scent of wood and old paper, and then slip my gaze towards the picture of me, Daikaku and my sister, the Slate proudly shining behind us. 

"Guess what, Lieutenant... My sister left us behind something amazing..." The yellowed and wrinkled sheets of paper feel heavy in my arms. "They dug these out from the shelter next to my old lab, several years later... after we went separate ways. The papers were donated to a library in a box and then they were found by Mr. Kusanagi, the Red Clan's second-in-command." My fingers slide the papers between my fingers and I see how a picture of the Slate turns to a sketch and so on.

"I think my sister knew... that you wouldn't stop from making your dream come to life... and now I've stumbled upon it, when it came too big." A picture flies out and glides to the carpet. Picking it up, I see myself laughing with my sister as Daikaku is embarrassed, a mouse sitting on his head. A smile curls up on my lips and then my eyes take in the German writing on it.

My eyes close in sadness as I mumble the words. I breathe in the scent of old paper and wood with a hint of lilac in the air. My eyes snap open. Lilac? Then I feel another familiar person in the room and I turn my head to see. My amber meets blue-green and purple.

"Umeko..." I greet her and she steps closer, her bare feet gliding over the room, before she takes a seat next to me, the scent of lilac pillowing me now. Her mismatched eyes scan the papers before turning to look at the picture in the frame. 

"So this is where he lived..." I nod and she lets out a sigh, before setting her delicate hand onto my shoulder. I can see the hesitation in the gesture, but a nod of thanks from me
makes her relax her tense shoulders. 

We sit there for a while, her presence calming, both staying quiet. 

"Why did you come?" Her eyes meet mine and I realise how offending the sentence sounded. "Ugh- I mean...not to be rude or anything!" I quickly wave my hands and she... just stares. Maybe she feels like I insulted her and didn't want her here! Gosh... I offended her-

"Why should I be offended?" How did she- I smack my face. Mindreading... How can I be so forgetful... I sigh and I hear her chuckle quietly. A noise so light and airy. My lips curl into a smile  as I take in her twinkling eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you." Her expression turns from cheerful to severe and sombre. My happiness from seeing her and hearing her laugh is wiped away as I can see that the talk that is about to happen is opposite of cheery.

Her eyes narrow at the corner of the room. "I managed to find out some disturbing details. The JUNGLE, they want to take control over the Slate... and now that Reisi Munakata has stepped up as the controller, the time for them is right." She turns towards me. "The Blue King's sword is already cracking, Adolf..." My eyes widen.

"He hasn't seen the Slate yet..."  She nods, her purple locks swaying with the movement.

"And adding it to his ever growing list of burdens..." Umeko trails off and makes a hand gesture with a small 'poof'. I almost laugh at it, but realise the situation. 

"The Green King knows that the Slate's protection is weak... and the Blue King unstable." 

"Affirmative. The Fifth King is only saving his strength... And there is more... something is hiding with the Green King... I was thrown out, before I found out what, but it was and is strong. What's worse, that power is blocking me out, meaning that I can't see the JUNGLE's and their King's next move." 

3rd pov

The talk with the Eighth King left the First King restless. Even now, the thought of maybe she got it all wrong scraped his mind, yet he knew that it is impossible. Still, he would need some evidence, that the Green Clan plans using the Slate before he gathers the clans again. For him, Umeko's findings are enough, but to others...

He lets out a deep sigh. The clouds drift over him and he almost smiles as he hears the flutter of wings and the presence he only had felt when he talked with the embodiment of Green King as a green parrot. Seems like he gets a chance to get some proof from the source itself...

"It seems like the Blue King has decided to ignore your warnings and after all the trouble you went through. I feel sorry for you." A honey-like voice speaks up. Yashiro's amber eyes trace the clouds flying over him, before he clears his throat. 

"I don't appreciate  being spied on...Green King Hisui Nagare." The parrot only tilts its head.

"I have eyes everywhere. It's my only freedom." Shiro shakes his head before rising into a seated position, stretching his arms.

"So you crawl out after Lieutenant dies... I must say, you are quite cunning person." He stares at the bird. Or bird...

"This coming from the man who decides to act only after his best friend dies? I find that ironic..." The Green King hisses with mischief. Shiro could hear a smirk on the other's face as he replies with an 'ouch'.

"You got me on that one." He jokes before his happy mask slips to serious. "So?"

"Well... Now that the pleasantries have been exchanged, let's move to the main topic. I have been waiting for your return, so that I could propose something to you..." The white headed male listens carefully. "First King Adolf K. Weismann, the Silver King. Would you like to team up with me?"

The Silver King smirks slightly. "I thought that you came here to join our Coffee Table Alliance, so that the five of us could work towards world peace. But it doesn't sound that way..." The parrot flaps its wings, green feathers flying. 

"Coffee Table Alliance? The five of you?" The Green King sounds surprised for a moment. "I do respect the name you've given it, but no, it's certainly not that. I'm talking about new alliance between you and me... Alliance to promote he evolution of mankind." 

The First King gasps silently. The idea the other King is speaking of was what he and Lieutenant used to promote. 

"That used to be your life's goal, right? Back in Dresden, seventy years ago?" Hisui Nagare's tone now sounds mocking and Isana's eyes narrow. "That Slate... is what makes us Kings  and our clansmen. An evolution accelerator. But for a long time, the all-powerful Gold King has held back its potential making the birth of strains rare." The parrot turns its head and looks intently at the Silver King. "He even managed to contain the birth of new Kings and I'm not talking about the Purple King... That one has been ruling for a time equal to yours... I think." 

The bird ruffles its feathers again. "Now, this great power of Slate...we'll release it." There! The proof to Umeko's sayings was there and the First King almost grinned. But not wanting to give away that he knew before, he played along.

"So that's your plan, huh? For what purpose?"

"Like I said... to promote the evolution of mankind. That's all." 

"You're even more dangerous that I thought."  

"I'll take it as compliment...but that is my dream."

"Your dream? That dream...has been shattered."

"Then rebuild it with me. The situation is different than seventy years ago. We have nothing to fear." The green creature clicks its claws against the railing. "All we have to to is act on it."

"I respectfully refuse!" The First King almost hisses.

"Why?"

"Because everything is different from seventy years ago!"

"I thought that you would like my proposal, but I guess I was wrong. Well... then I'll be taking the Slate by force." A gasp is heard from Shiro. "The Blue King foolishly thinks he can suppress the Slate's power just as the Gold King did. I was going to wait until that rookie exhausted himself... but this, your refusal, calls for a change of plans."

"Now that I'm back, you won't be able to do whatever you want." Shiro states and feels anger bubble inside of him.

"I see... I wanted to partner with you and move forward. However, if you want confrontation instead... I'm happy to oblige." 

"Can I confirm one more thing? The incident one year ago... you were behind it? Dragging me into it?"

"Oh, you figured it out?"

"Not even the Blue Clan's Yuishiki System couldn't identify this body." Yashiro puts a hand onto his chest. "Only you could've pulled off a stunt like that, which means you pressed the Colourless King to take action. The one who sent him to attack me was you."

"So all that I thought was my triumph and pride... was my downfall. I guess I have the problem of being to elaborate."

"Why do all of this just to get me?"

"Because your role is not to be spectator... your role is to be a player. After all, everything started with you and I got the bonus of getting another King out of shadows."

"So you're going to control- no release the Slate?" The First King stands to his feet, done with the conversation.

"You could say that. So relax and entrust your dream to us."

"And if I say no?" He clenches his hand into a fist. The parrot screeches.

"If that's what you want... then it's war."

............................

I hope you enjoyed/loved/liked it! I'll update soon... I hope...

K Project still doesn't belong to me... I only own my OCs.

♡♡♡♡

~Luna

♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.2K 41
It's a well-known fact that The Seven Deadly Sins were once the most fearsome warriors in the kingdom of Liones. No one would have dared step in thei...
48.2K 828 17
(female reader) everyone in the world only knew that there are only seven deadly sins but what if there is one more sin and is 10 times powerful than...
16.1K 559 37
𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫. ⎾k a l o p s i a⏌: the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. ---- ∞ ---- "ᴍʏ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀ...
191 11 5
"Brother, why do you skate so much?" "Because I enjoy it. Like how you enjoy calligraphy." There were a few seconds of silence. "Do you want to try...