A small announcement

Hi, guys! I'm really sorry for not updating or answering your questions.

So the next few sentences might sound like rambling to you, but I hope that you guys can still understand my scrambled thoughts...

Lot of things has happened to me in the past 2 years. I think that's how long I have been neglecting this story and through this have earned your disappointment... I am really and truly sorry...

I'll start with a lighter news and see where it all goes. So right now I am finishing my bachelor degree in university and that has kept me away. This research needs a lot of time and my sleep schedule has been a mess for the last 6 months... from 4h of sleep to none at all... I wouldn't say that I have some trouble falling asleep, but I don't know if this whole thing can carry on like this...
On a darker and more saddening note... I have had some tough time, because I have lost some amazing people... So that caused me to shut down... I don't really like talking about such thing, so yeah... sorry for ruining your mood...

About the story... when I started writing I didn't think that someone else would read it and I was even prepared for hate, but it was actually quite opposite... Now, with more than hundred people reading it... I feel the pressure. I can say that I have tried to write something and have two chapters in draft, but I'm afraid that you guys won't like it... I don't want to let you down...

I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your comments and I hope that you guys can give me some more time so I can gather myself, even though you have given me 2 years...

I can promise you one thing... I'll update and we'll all see how this story ends.

I promise,

~ S_Luna