Get Your Guns | Vol. 1 | Jami...

By AllMightyLovebird

Vol. 1 in the Bower series About 8 hours ago Jamie Campbell Bower became what is called single. He found out... More

1| Scotch
2 | Sucker Punch
3 | Tickets
4 | Opening Night
5 | The process of getting laid
6 | Dip Cans
7 | In the spirit of celebration
8 | Uncooperative Deadweight
10 | Tent Alert
11 | A clash of worlds
12 | Research
13 | Lasertag Champion
14 | Known as myself
15 | Casa de Skye
16 | Principles
17 | The Heavens Opened
18 | Trickery
19 | Wait Till Tomorrow
20 | Gigs, chicks and rock n' roll
21| To Love And Let Go
22 | Bastard
23 | Tree Redheads
24 | Shadowhunter Boot Camp
25 | In Love With You
26 | I want you
27 | Cocooned sore potato
28 | Challenges by Rhys
29 | Bower-napping
30 | Change of plans

9 | Random gravity checks

1.7K 63 10
By AllMightyLovebird

Jamie

"You mind if I join you?" I asked. To be honest I didn't know why I asked, but there we go. The girl - Jessica or something - I had been talking to before had run off just after I told her about my Bob Dylan tattoo and its placement - that placement being my delicate buttocks. Maybe she didn't get tattoos? None the less she had pulled off the whole 'fake emergency call routine'. I was getting tired of being turned down, so I just as well not set myself up for failure again tonight. Plus I could just as well get to know my surprise attacker, since the chick just kept bloody showing up. She was staring me up and down, like I was trying to play a trick on her or something.

"Why? Don't you rather wanna join the..." she stopped and listed to the music outside the almost closed door. "YMCA dance session?"

"Not at the moment no," and I didn't really, everyone had seen the girl I had talked to take off and I weren't ready to show my face yet. Roland would probably win this darn bet.

"Hmm, it's you party, so I guess it wouldn't really matter if I said no," she sighed at slumped in the sofa comfortably. I guess that's a yes...? What was it with girls telling me to basically get lost this evening? I closed the door, tuning down the music outside to a low thumbing, and sat down defiantly. We sat in silence for a while just staring at the walls.

"Sooo you care for a beer?" I asked, breaking the almost eerie silence.

"Yeah," she sighed, as I crawled down on to the floor to get the 6pack from under my bed. I got it and crawled up on the sofa, passing a beer to Skye. She clicked it open with a 'tshh' and took one big gulp. I mimicked her movements. Then asked her the only thing I could think of.

"So you and 'Wasted' together?"

"Are you kidding, Jamie?" she asked, almost snorting. She had just taken another gulp of the beer and she found it rather hard getting it down. She looked like a dying jellyfish, but eventually she did.

"No, what's wrong with him?" I asked, there must be a reason for such a reaction. Bros got to stand up for bros sometimes; otherwise we will be sure of only one thing, our own demise.

"Nothing! He's gay!" she said it as was the most obvious thing in the world, "weren't the 'you're really pretty' enough?" she mimicked his slurred speech from moments before "he is totally into you."

"Ow, sorry buddy, playing for the other team," I said raising my can to the snoring sack of limbs on my bed. He snorted, turned and slept on. She giggled at me and - well - Brad too, he was still mumbling 'soft' sometimes when he exhaled.

"He is gonna stay like that for a while, isn't he?" she asked sighing.

"Yeah, that's important? Is he your ride here?"

"Jup, he kind of is..." she was twirling her hair absentmindedly between her fingers then she started braiding a little piece of it. Weird.

"So, what? Can't just call a cap?" I suggested.

"Can't afford it, so I'm stuck here till morning where I can go home. Plus it'll be mean to leave him here all by himself, drunk out of his mind, and without a ride home," she took another gulp of her drink and then shook it. Empty. She sat in down on the floor and I passed her another one. Then I gulped down my own remaining beer scraps and took a new one. You got to keep up, especially with girl!

"That sucks..." and we sat in a bit in silence once more, till I asked, "What do you do anyways? Hit and runs?"

"Hahahaha! Very funny!" she said so deeply sarcastic it was almost offensive, "no, I'm an unemployed actress, unlike you."

"Yes, I'm an employed actress exactly!" then the light went up for me "What you know me? I didn't think you..." she interrupted me.

"I don't know you. I was just told by some guy name Jaden that you are famous like tonight."'

"Ow him, I don't like him," Jaden was the kind of guy who thought himself god's gift to humanity, while in reality he couldn't do shit. The only reason to even consider keeping him around was because he parents were loaded. But the guy had to be hit with a dose of reality so hard it was almost impossible. I know. I've been trying for years.

He and Dan's roomie Charli had dated once, but she had dumped him after two months. Said he had become too obsessive. The guy was a piece of work. Even though Charli had dumped him, he still kept showing up. I don't know what his deal is. It was slightly scary at times... Mostly because it weren't like he seemed all that interested in Charli, he didn't seem to talk her - but anywhere I went, there he was!

"Don't worry. The feeling is mutual." She said and took yet another gulp of her drink. I did the same and then spoke.

"Good. Don't believe a word he says about me." I ordered her.

"I'll judge for myself, don't worry," she said as she out of the blue suddenly turned upside down on my sofa, her legs on the back, head dangling over the edge. To my disappointment she was wearing a small piece of garment covering up her behind instead of a thong, which I was secretly hoping for. No fancy skin was showing, even though her dress had fallen down around her waist.

"So you're an unemployed ac-," I did not get any further, because Skye rolled off the sofa, legs over her head, screaming: "OH MY ARGH..." that's the sound of her hitting the ground. She scrambled around on the floor trying to get up, but somehow she seemed unable. I reached over and took a hold of her arm, trying to hoist her up on her feet. It didn't go as planned.

As usual, she got surprised that I touched her and flinched back, heading for the floor, then with me in my half crouching position still holding tightly on to her, I had terrible balance and I followed right after her. We went down in a tangle of limbs and shouts, ending up with me on top of her staring at her stunned face.

"Why the hell did you do that for?" I bellowed, she face turned it a smile, actually she was smiling way too wickedly.

"You got a unicorn onesie!" she cried, pushing on my shoulders to get me off her. I moved to the side and she sprang up, suddenly able to stand on her feet. Bloody unbelievable...

"What?!" I said loudly. That was what it was all about, a unicorn onesie?! She was climbing over the right side of the bed, to where I had thrown it. She griped it and turned to me a huge smile on her face. Dear god, she was like a child in a candy shop.

"Can I please put it on?" she said jumping, almost shaking in excitement, like a Chihuahua.

"I have a feeling you're going to no matter what I say!" her almost childish excitement was rubbing off on me.

"Iiiihhbb" she exclaimed and started to pull it on over her dress, which apparently demanded at lot over jumping around, like Tiger from Winnie-The-Pooh . When she got it on, she looked something between utterly hilarious and extremely adorable. For one thing the onesie was way too big for her, so she was almost only a stomach with no legs and the hat kept falling down over her face. She looked like a child in an adult's costume. I could help but laugh at her. Then she ran towards my closet and swung it open, two pieces of garment fell out in the process.

"What, what are you...!" I exclaimed lunging forward to stop her from investigating my closet any further, but before I had reached her she turned with something in her hand, sticking it so far up in my face that I almost slammed into it. It was some pink mass. I took it and unfolded it. It was my pink panther onesie. I looked at it, then at her.

"Well put it on!" She demanded, doing a 'dah' hand sign. I did as told, mostly because I kind of didn't dare not to. She was tiny, but a little bit terrifying. She began dancing around me as I put it, the beat from the living room going through the door. I zipped the onesie shut and just as I was about to turn to her, I got jumped - or she jumped on my back clinging on to me like a monkey, screaming "To the party, pink panther!" she didn't weigh a thing; she was honestly a tiny person.

I whinnied, because that's what panthers do at the moment. Then I hoisted her up a few inches, her legs snaking around my torso, before I reached over to open the door and galloped into the party. She screamed in enthusiasm, clinging on to me for her life. Her red hair falling into my face, I blew at it, trying to get my full vision back, before I on accident made us collide with a wall. Thankfully, she noticed and moved her head a bit.

I stopped at the outskirts of the dance floor before I released my hold of her, waiting for her to come down from my back. She slit down, then she reached my hand snaking her fingers in between them, before she tugged in me arm roughly, plunging us in to the dancing mass.

"OUT OF THE WAY FUCKERS!" she screamed her voice almost louder than the music. She swung around and took hold in my other hand. We must have looked like toddlers about to do the boogie.

We started dancing and jumping to the music, swinging our arms back and forth. We stretched our arms out to the side still holding hands, so we were standing close and the danced around in a circles. I released her one hand then lifted my own and swung her around. She weren't afraid she went out and did the whole 'tada' thing with her hand in the air. Then I pulled her back to me, but what I didn't realize was, how hard I had pulled and she came crashing into my chest, sending us both cascading across the floor in a tangle of limbs once more.

You should think we had been drinking our brains out, but I knew I was going to remember this tomorrow. She was on top of me breathing heavily onto my neck, making my skin tingle. She tried to stand up and ended up kneeing me in my stomach. Damn it hurt. Some sort of strangling noise escaped me. She rolled to the side. Damn it hurt, she had spiky knees.

"Why do you keep falling?" I cried, sounding more or less like a frog.

"I don't fall!" she exclaimed, breathing heavily trying to stand up again, the long legs of the onesie making her collapse repeatedly.

"What do you then call it?" I laughed, the pain in my stomach subsiding, making me able to sit up.

"I do random gravity checks! Somebody has to!" that killed me, oh dear god woman! Random gravity checks? Like that's going to disappear anytime soon!

"God, you crack me up!" I cried at her, she smiled back finally standing on her feet. She reached her hand towards me.

"What are you still doing on the floor, clumsy?" she asked as I grasped her hand and she pulled me up. This time we didn't fall, thank god. I went forward and tugged her into me, and then with her walking backwards we stumbled on to the dance floor again. We kept dancing for hours, only pausing to drink shots, getting more and more flushed and excited as time went on. Even when people started to leave we didn't stop dancing. The whole world was doing the Macarena, the boogie, terrible twerking and all in all just dancing with Skye. It was the best night I have had in ages.

First late at night we finally started getting so exhausted we were falling asleep against one another; we gave up and swayed over to the couch where we fell, me first, then her on top. She snuggled into my chest, my arms wrapped around her. We fell asleep quickly, the whole world smelling like alcohol, cigarettes, vomit, and sweat, and under all that Roses. Skye.

A/N: remember to VOTE, and maybe COMMENT if you are enjoy the story! tell me your thoughts it means a lot! thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 497 30
"Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I belive that some people meet just to end up together. But as for love at first sight? It's kind of a shal...
8.3K 207 19
It's been a tough journey for y/n and Jamie, and they have to make it through alone. But what will happen to Jamie when tragedy strikes and he's left...
3.9K 363 60
Elena and Jamie are having complications. Will their relationship last? Or will it end up in disaster? Will she meet someone new or will they work t...
9.7K 396 21
Stephanie, Stevie to friends, is a single woman, working as a housekeeper for the Buckingham family. Lindsey, Mr. Buckingham, a family man, becomes f...