OPR@UrService

Av CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... Mer

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 3

8.7K 359 36
Av CharuSharma3

Heavy rain poured on the windscreen of a white SUV along with frequent intervals of thunder and lightening. Apparently, with every raindrop that fell from the sky the dark storm within Arnav perplexed him to the core of his heart. Also, what succesfully shook the foundation of ASR is none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta. His PA. The only woman who gave birth to the most dangerous personality within him - OverPossessive Raizada.

The ever intimidating ASR who was adamant on keeping Ms. Gupta away from his fenced heart shattered into pieces - courtesy of OPR.

Thankfully right now the beast was asleep. His continuous obsession for Khushi Gupta is a tiring job to say the least. And after dropping the lady home safely the animal disappeared altogether preparing for another mind boggling day for sure. Such was his routine.

Sitting in his SUV parked on a lonely road Arnav understood the gravity of this perilous situation. His calculative side came to only one conclusion. Khushi Gupta had the power over OPR. So if Arnav Singh Raizada needs any sense of normalcy in his life then his solution is pretty simply. The woman cannot remain just his Personal Assistant for long. The half asleep OverPossessive Raizada snorted in agreement making Arnav sigh in relief. For once his manipulative as well as dark side managed to agree on something. Pheww.

As the storm slowed down to a light drizzle ASR with a triumphant smile drove away to Shantivan. He finally found peace. A siezefire with OPR. Now the ball is in the court of Khushi Gupta. This small compromise will have to work if he wants to ensure the growth of ARD.

###

The next day at sharp 9am ASR sauntered inside AR Designs. With a nod of his head he greeted all the staff. Arnavs mood was relatively good since he made peace with OPR. Naturally the two were getting along. But alas the moment was jinxed as soon as his sharp minded self noticed something peculiar. No jiggling sound. No anklets. His desperate and dark side craved for the angle in red. Agitated by her absence OPR/ASR signalled Aman to join him in his office.

While some agonizing minutes later Aman Rathod finally found the courage to face Arnav Singh Raizada. The manager and right hand man of ASR was trembling in fear of what was about to happen. The poor fella had received an email of leave this morning from Ms. Gupta. The guy had a good presence of mind so he had already concluded the results of the upcoming conversation with his boss. The wrath of ASR awaited his presence. So as usual with mock heroism Aman advanced into the cabin of his CEO.

May I come in Sir?

He questioned in his well rehearsed polite tone. The one which is never reciprocated by the way. Thought a clueless Aman.

I dont have all day Aman. Stop being a schoolkid and SPEAKUP damn it.

Feeling an uncomfortable tightness in his throat the man finally spoke the words that he knew will lead to his guillotine.

Sir Khushi Gupta is on lea..leave today.

CRASHHHHHH

Followed by a loud,

CHUNK!

The crystal coffee mug broke into tiny pieces as OPR lost control over himself. And as expected the weak ASR shut his eyes at the blatant display of violence. Unfortunately Aman was not aware of this new side to his Boss. With sweat dripping from his forehead the guy backed away from the firebreathing monster OPR. Transformed for bad his Boss ASR prowled in his direction and in seconds he was lifted by his collar against the glass wall. He registered a rough voice speaking to him.

Are Raj and his team still tailing Khushi?

Yes...yes....from the night of the photoshoot...I assure you.

Leave NOW.

Feeling the floor on his feet Aman dashed away from the office. Baffled by the manhandling he tried to get back his breath. He was aware that Khushi is something for ASR but now he is able to understand the intensity of the same. With his tail between his legs the man rushed to his cubicle and drank a full glass of water only a minute later he felt composed enough to feel eyes on him. Scared gazes of his co workers made him aware that they should be informed about the new circumstances as well.

So slowly and gradually he gave a detailed report of what occured in the cabin of their Boss. Khushi Gupta was now a freaking dynamite for all the employees of AR. With wide eyes and jaws on floor the staff of ARD gasped at the facts that Aman revealed.

###

On the other side of Delhi in the Laxmi Nagars huge white temple stood Khushi Gupta praying along with her family. The festival of Teej meant fasting and hence she had no choice but to take leave from work. But this occasion also gave her the fine opportunity to get some distance from Arnav Singh Raizada. Her Boss.

And ofcourse after last night Khushi could not find the courage to face her CEO. She needed some answers from him. A reason for his strange behavior. For crying out loud the man hovers around her, as if their job descriptions were reversed.

Khushi still has no clue as to why ASR drops her home every evening without fail? Or why does he stares at her....constantly like a hawk? And his last words about not hating her...what did he mean by that? Muddled by Arnav Raizadas mind boggling thoughts it took her a minute to understand that Payal whispered something to her.

Khushi...listen...Khushi we might need more flowers for this ritual. Can you go down and get some for us?

Unable to deny her sweet sister Payal, Khushi nodded in response only to turn around to get the requested essentials. Frankly this will give her more time to come up with a solution for her current problem - ASR. Taking two steps at a time the perplexed woman rushed down the stairs to the nearby flower shop.

###

While Khushi wanted distance from a certain Raizada, the man himself desired to be as close as possible to his PA.

Yeah his outrageous side OPR drove to the temple like a maniac to reach to his only destination...which is Khushi Kumari Gupta. And ofcourse in a few minutes Arnav and ASR caved within themselves making space for the beastly creature to take over. And out he came from the SUV searching madly for his prey.

Khushi Gupta had pushed her luck too far and now the consequences would be severe thought the OverPossessive Raizada. He growled angrily and checked each and every corner of the temple for his lady. Being unsuccessful in his mission he turned more livid. The girl is testing his patience. Where could she be? Where will she hide? As the questions made a place in the creatures mind a familiar sound of anklets reached his ears. A sense of calmness washed over him and eventually the madness melted away.

With quick footsteps OPR followed the pleasant sound and coming across a flower shop he halted. Wrapped in 6 yards of orange stood his Beauty. A small set of earrings and flashy orange bangles completed her simple and elegant attire. In his profession he had seen and interacted with various models but none gave the man goosebumps like Ms. Gupta here.

Bargaining like a pro Khushi Gupta his prey gave her full attention to a shopkeeper. Raizada observed how the man smiled at her every word. Not liking her attention on someone-else his annoyed ferocious self placed 500 bucks at the counter of the make shift store.

Two shocked eyes met his intense ones followed by a soft feminine gasp. OPR could not help but smile. A full fledged smile that screamed triumph. His very own marigold flower dressed in orange gazed back at him with a gaping mouth. A chuckle escaped from the lips of the obsessive Raizada.

What are you....DOING HERE??

Her trembling lips caught his attention.

I am buying FLOWERS for you.

He replied without taking his eyes away from those rosy lips.

WHAT?!?...How?....you?!?

Stop stammering Ms. Gupta. It doesnt suits you.

A naughty smirk grazed the features of Arnav Singh Raizada making Khushi feel a sudden rage for her Boss. Is there a limit to his antics? Why is he following me now? How did he know where I was? Whats going on? Whats with the Stalker Singh Raizada avatar? Her teeth clenched in fury as her thoughts turned more violent.

You look ravishing in this Saree. You should dress up like this more often.

###

Unclenching her teeth Khushi stood still in shock. Did this man just compliment her? Blood pooled in her cheeks while her heart fluttered like a hummingbird's wings. Her mind is definitely playing games with her. No way this is not possible? Why would her Boss ASR COMMENT ON HER DRESS..??

A POSITIVE COMMENT TO BE EXACT.

The cruel animal smirked in satisfaction watching Khushi Guptas changing emotions yet again. One second the lady displayed shock, the next confusion followed by anger and lastly shyness his most loved one. The shade of red on her milky white cheeks felt like splatter of paint on a white canvas.

Appraising the lovely art Raizada chuckled internally. With a twinkle in his gold tinted eyes the Beast held Khushis wrist with his bronze hand. The contrast of her pale skin in the grip of his bronze was a sight to behold.

Without a word the man in question held Khushis hand in his and dragged her away from the store. Not bothered by her attempts to push him away OPR kept pulling her till they reached the periphery of the temple.

Khushi Gupta nervously looked around to see passerbys eyeing the two of them. Embarassed she tried to push the hand wrapped around her wrist. Keyword being tried. However pretty soon she found her back touching the door of Arnav Singh Raizadas 4 wheeler.

Tensed due to the sudden cornering she tried to get away from the intensity of her Boss. But before she could even move an inch two strong arms shackled her to the SUV. Breathless the woman stood still trying to swallow the butterflies that made her stomach flip with anxiety.

ASR the shrewd businessman struggled against the strong grip of Over Possessive Raizada. His dark alterego kept pushing him away whenever Khushi was concerned. But the heavy chains of OPR made it all the more difficult for ASRs mind to take over the body of Arnav Singh Raizada. DAMNNNNNN. There was a time when slipping into this emotionless body was a piece of cake for the snobbish man. However since OPRs birth nothing has ever been the same.

Ignoring the shrieks and whining of the manipulative ASR the possessive beast cornered his prey against his car. The fluttering lashes and shallow breaths of Miss Gupta made the animal sigh with pleasure. And he verbalized his thoughts to his woman.

This feels better. Away from the crowd. Its more private.

WHATTTTTT????

The gaping mouth, flushed face and hazel eyes jumping out of the sockets, all pleased the nefarious creature. He had now started living for these little gestures of Khushi Kumari Gupta. Her simplicity and innocence without fail appealed the dark passenger inside Arnav Raizada. When the stunning orbs lowered to the ground the animal disliked the lack of her attention immediately.

Stop. This. Right. Now.

Four soft but stern words slipped from the soft as peach lips of his beauty. It felt like the woman breathed the words to him. He inhaled deeply liking the natural feminine scent of Khushi. But as soon as the words registered his brain the beast shook his head sideways denying her instantly.

I like you right here.

Instantly her cheeks, ears and neck turned a deeper shade of red. Partially from anger and partially from the shyness pleasing the Raizada more and more. However the small smile that the man aka monster sported disappeared in a second at the next words of Khushi Gupta. And a rare form of lividness embraced him.

Maybe you like to play around with girls but I am not like them Mr. Raizada.

Gritting his teeth Over Possessive Raizada growled feeling the anger run in his veins like blood. The ferocious monster snarled at her for even uttering such ridiculous words. But the aggressive personality of Raizada controlled himself. He did not want to hurt Khushi even if she had done just that without a second thought. He is not ASR. He wont do such a thing. Ever.

###

When the chocolate brown eyes grew darker in reaction to her words Khushi Kumari Gupta expecting the worst shut her eyes in fear. Will he push her away? Or humiliate her more? Or maybe even hit her this time?? He has done a lot to her in his anger right? How will he punish her now? Adrift in her thoughts Khushi failed to realize that nothing really happened for too long. Slowly taking a risk she opened her eyes only to see hurt flashing in her Boss' now brown pools.

I am not like this with every woman. You know it. This is all your doing.

Did her blatant accusation cause pain to this man? Regretting her words immediately she tried to comprehend his response. Unable to meet his intense stare Khushi stared keenly at her chappals as an epiphany made home in her mind. The intense eye locks, care, affectionate words, including the touches all indicated only one thing. Finally she witnessed what was hidden in plain sight.

She is something more to him.

Is she??

As Khushi gasped in realization her Boss Arnav Singh Raizada read her face like a open book. Eyes filled with raw emotions greeted the woman who had successfully transformed a cold empty man to someone who now started and ended his day with her and her alone.

Thats impossible...How..What??

Hearing the fragmented words OPR inhaled the jasmine scent of his Alpha female with a smirk that screamed triumph. Finally. Finally Khushi Guptas brain figured out the simple puzzle that he had presented to her a while ago. She has arrived at the obvious logical conclusion. His woman is beauty with brains afterall. Satisfied with his work the creature simply nodded his head to which she gulped in wonder and nervousness.

You are a Smart woman Khushi Gupta.

Slowly, painstaking slowly the over possessive being blew air all over her face making Khushi shiver with his unexpected move. Marking her with his breath he moved back. One step at a time. Atlast setting her free from his proximity.

Acknowledging the distance Khushi moved away from the SUV. Bewildered by the circumstances she ran away from the dangerous Arnav Singh Raizada with one final glance. While he simply folded his arms across his chest as if mocking her for even trying to run away.

Not wanting to have an untimely death with a hand on her heart the woman dashed upstairs to the temple. Rushing inside the holy shrine she quickly spotted her family who were still praying along the priest. As if nothing had occurred a while ago. But for Khushi so much had happened in a span of a few minutes.

Joining her Jeeji Khushi quickly sat beside her family and chanted the chorus of Mantras. While her insides were spinning with confusion and anxiousness. With closed eyes she prayed to her Devi Maiyya adamant to find some peace and calm. The lack of serenity in her life these days is all because of Mr. Raizada. However the sudden beep of her phone distracted the girl. Finding the perfect excuse to get rid of her escalated heartbeats she checked her cell.

1 new notifcation flashed on her screen. Khushi opened her inbox to read whatever was sent to her only to be stunned reading the contents of the message. Reflexively her heart thundered more vigorously.

I will see you in office tomorrow...sweetheart😉

The winking emoji at the end of the text caused a tingling sensation within her gut. As a result she started hiccuping. In every 4 seconds the spasm of her thorax jolted her. The prayers were soon finished and a worried Buaji tried to help the girl.

But alas when the wolfish Raizada himself is recalling Khushi so enthusiastically then the hiccups wont stop so soon. Right?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

522K 19.9K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...