OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 2

11.2K 388 45
By CharuSharma3

With his sharp eagle like eyes OverPossessive Raizada stood straight looking down from the floor to ceiling transparent windows of his cabin. This aerial view of AR interiors gave him the spectacular opportunity to keep an eye on each and every action of his employees. But this morning his  calculative inhuman gaze analyzed each person that entered the official premises. The dangerous monster within him craved for only one person. Khushi Kumari Gupta.

And after last night his insides screamed with a blatant desire to be around his red painted trophy aka Khushi. But the key question is why is she not here yet? Its 9 am already for crying out loud. One by one people started to fill in with no sign of her.

Turning impatient OPR banged his fist on the glass making the workers downstairs jolt in fear. They were really worried for their jobs now. While the Boss in question was still enraged due to Khushis absence. Where is She?!? His Alpha self demanded.

While on the opposite end of his mind a furious ASR began to pace back and forth feeling livid with the current situation. His own controlling, dark and overpossessive alterego was proving to be tough day by day.

You can continue to stay in denial, but I wont be calm for long...
OPR claimed with pride to an already beserk ASR.

Stop this nonsense. How dare you control my well organized life???
ASR screeched in anger. Even after facing defeat from the hands of the animal he still had the courage to loose his temper.

Madness flooded the senses of his new obsessive self. OPR openly thrashed within the confines of ASRs mind expressing his sheer displeasure. Fortunately a knock on the door paused the impending mental battle between the two Raizadas. Gripping his hair to compose himself a little ASR simply muttered a come in.

Hey ASR. I am so excited about today. Its Day 4 of that Chamkeeli's contract right...I wonder..

Lavanya went on and on with full enthusiasm practically hopping on the spot with the idea of bringing down Khushis courage. She was too distracted to see the onslaught of Overpossessive Raizada.

But come hell or high water this dark Raizada was adamant on protecting his Beauty. Lavanya chattered away and missed how OPRs lips twitched in hatred, the dark eyes that loathed her every word and the ferocious low growl that escaped his mouth.

SHUT THE HELL UP LAVANYA!
His beastly self roared aloud making the girl shudder with fear accompanied by a high dose of numbness.

The entire office shook as they felt the tremors of their Boss's violent side. That shout clearly meant one thing. The brutal end of someone. Not many were aware that this destructive ASR was now held in the mental grasp of an Over possessive creature.

Leave my office. You. Are. Fired. GET OUT.

The outraged freak stood proudly gazing through the glass walls at all the cowards of AR. He did not feel, even an ounce of sympathy for the weeping girl who had dared to insult his Khushi. In the midst of all this the animal missed the entry of the quiet and timid Khushi Gupta.

###   

A hyperventilating Khushi felt really nervous for being 10 minutes late. She was expecting a brutal speech by ASR for her lateness, totally forgetting about the other side of his that she witnessed yesterday. However, someoneelse was facing the screams of Mr. Raizada when she reached her cubicle. Curiosity got the better of her and she too gazed at the transparent den of her evil Boss.

The sight that welcomed her made her hazel orbs widen in surprise. ASR was giving a teary Lavanya Kashyap his infamous third degree. And when his horrendous phrase 'Get Out' reached her ears Khushi Gupta involuntarily gasped in reaction.

While OPRs brows touched his forhead when the flash of a royal blue churidar met his line of sight. Taking this as an opportunity he roughly grabbed Lavanyas arm and dragged her to the landing of the stairs just outside his cabin. This has to be done right now and right here his mind screamed. Facing his staff the animal addressed them in an aweful tone.

From now on if anyone..ANYONE will insult or mistreat Khushi Kumari Gupta then you will be fired that very moment. Just like Ms. Kashyap here.

He vowed holding a crying Lavanya harshly. Her tears made no difference to the feral beast. Moreover for a sheer display of his hatred for the said girl Arnav Singh Raizada pushed her towards the railing simply to get away from her filthy touch. All the while his eyes remained locked with a pair of worried and shocked hazel eyes.

Khushi Gupta always took up the challenges of life with a headstrong and heartfelt approach. Be it any major financial decision or any other day to day crisis. Her struggling middle class routine remained the same. However, the most spell binding moment of her life was happening right here and right now. With her own eyes she witnessed the most bewildering sight.

She a mere junior employee of ARD was being re-welcomed in the very office with open arms and exclusive priority. Along with a severe warning by none other than the owner and CEO of AR Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Apart from firing his PA Ms. Kashyap the Boss fiercely threatened his staff to never bother her again?? And now minutes later she found herself sitting with a thundering heart inside the cage of ASR. What will be his next move now? Is this another game? Or is he really doing all this for her? And even if he is doing such a thing then what is the reason behind it all? The poor girl wondered.

But first she wanted to know why he kept staring at her so intensely?

He was ogling her as if she were his next meal. Gulping aloud Khushi tried to look away from the heated gaze of Mr. Raizada. There was no coldness in his brown pools. Unable to analyze the reason behind this enormous change in her Boss's behavior she gave only a stupefied expression in response.

What really changed in a day? Till yesterday evening this very man was yelling "GET OUT" and "WHAT THE", he was grabbing every opportunity to insult her and to top it all he was behaving like the creature of the night. And today every move of Mr.Raizada felt like a surprise.

###    

From now on you are going to handle Lavanya's responsibilities.

The OverPossessive Raizada declared gazing keenly at his alluring prey. His Khushi.

What!!?? But Why??

Looking at the confused state of Khushi Gupta he gave her his famous ghost of a smile.

Because I. Said. So. Ms. Gupta.

With each word he slowly advanced to the other side of his mahogany desk where sat his trembling beauty. She flustered reflexively while her hazel eyes widened with the proximity.

Khushi the courageous daughter of a brave Halwai for the first time felt scared of the unknown. She could tolerate the angry and brutal Raizada. Even a cold looking Arnav Sir. However, a silent and enthralling ASR sucessfully played with her sanity. Pushing her chair back to create a little space between them she lowered her eyes fidgeting at the game of cat and mouse that his Boss was playing so eagerly.

I dont know the duties of a PA Sir. Thats not a part of my job description.

Taking two steps backward with a smile that expressed triumph he picked up his phone from the desk. Dialing a number he instructed a few things to Aman while his eyes continued to remain on his Beauty.

Aman start training Khushi Gupta for the job of my Personal Assistant. Do not pressurize her. Make sure that things happen slowly and smoothly. Share her duties till she gets a hang of it.

Ending the call the hunter moved closer to his new prey and inhaled the natural cologne of jasmine and roses that clung to her soft and beautiful skin. The shiver that followed made the OPR puff out with pride.

Problem solved dear.

The previous challenges were a closed chapter now. Due to the new and bizarre avatar of Over Possessive Raizada, ASR was no longer the Master of his own mind. Now a dark passenger had overtaken the cold and heartless ASR. This Dominant being surrounded the latter so firmly with his tentacles that now the weak Arnav no longer needed the masked man. No matter how much ASR whined and pleaded the Obsessive Raizada continued to be rigid regarding his terms and conditions.

Khushi Kumari Gupta had done the inevitable. Last night wearing the shade of blood and illuminating like an angel she unintentionally woke up the creature who was asleep for a while now. Awake from his hibernation OPR only demanded the presence of a certain Gupta now.

Khushi stood up from her chair in a jiffy staring with big eyes at the new incarnation of Arnav Singh Raizada. With a stumble she gathered herself and rushed away to get a little space from him.

The shivering girl sat around her cubicle with a sigh. Holding her head in her hands she slouched in the chair for the last time. Yup. Seems like Mr. Raizada was desperate to promote her to the position of his PA.

Ms Guptas eyes widened as she read the email that now made home in her inbox. Khushi was now allotted a new desk and chair in the very cabin of ASR. Her throat tightened imagining the horrifying scenario.

WHAT THE???

Why?

How?

What made him assume that she will willingly share the same room and work from morning to evening with him??!?? Khushi felt the hair behind her neck rise all of a sudden. Lifting her eyes from the computer she raised her head to see Arnav Singh Raizadas intense eyes locked with hers. Biting her bottom lip Khushi looked away turning red from his effortless dazzling.

###    

Two weeks later Khushi Gupta sat in the pantry room sipping a steaming cup of tea. From the last few days her lunchtime and tea breaks had turned into a source of comfort. The only ME time that she enjoyed with full enthusiasm.

The intimidating and exhausting company of a certain Raizada was creating a havoc in her life. Her Boss ASR who loved to throw unexpected obstacles in her way had changed so drastically to Khushis surprise. Such was the newly reformed ways of Arnav Raizada. A chivalrous gentleman who kept fascinating her at every second.

Taking the last sip of her beverage Khushi recalled what had occured in his cabin ughhh their cabin now. Yup out of nowhere he had declared that they are supposed to share a room since Khushi is his Personal Assistant. This morning after a lot of thinking she had politely requested him to permit her to use the public transport to go back home. Since that weird photoshoot night her Boss had been adamant about dropping her home himself. Despite her continuous denials Mr. Raizada was not ready to let her go home alone.

I think it would be better for me to go back home by bus tonight.

No. Request denied Ms. Gupta. Now pass me the Mehra Fashions file.

And that was the end of their conversation. She did try to intiate the talk again but unfortunately the timing was never right. An urgent conference followed by a few foreign delegates' early arrival did not allow her any free time with ASR.

Finishing her drink Khushi wiped her mouth with a tissue and threw it in the dustbin a little too forcefully. Balling her fists she turned around all determined to make that Laad Governer agree to her demand. She has every right to leave after office hours by herself. Yet all her resolve and self confidence vanished the moment she banged into a hard wall of flesh and muscles.

###       

Six minutes and 45 seconds. His eyes were staring at the wall clock as if they would bore a hole in the device. He growled in agitation. Why is Khushi taking so much time to return back to him? Over Possessive Raizada banged his palm on his office desk in retaliation.

His impatient self sauntered out of the cabin and with quick footsteps he found himself nearing the pantry. The sharp falcon eyes of the monster did not miss the shocking reaction of his employees. Yes he never used the pantry but for Khushi he can go anywhere.

The jiggling of anklets made the greedy creature sigh with relief and joy. He walked inside only to see his object of affection loosing her balance as she banged into him. The hunter in delight circled his arms around her petite waist making the girl gasp at the sudden body plastering. Wide hazel eyes blinked furiously at him. While her milky white cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

Chai kaisi thi...?
(How was your tea?)

Kya?
(What?)

Adrakwali chai pasand hai na tumhe.
(You like to drink Ginger flavored tea).

Jee.
(Yeah).

So how was it?

Uhmm...good.

Khushi tried to wiggle out of his hold but the obsessive animal within Arnav  hated her actions. Not wanting to scare her with a slight smirk he let go off her. Ms. Gupta turned around to leave and as usual OPR planned to follow her. However halting her movements  and facing him the gorgeous beauty opened her  luscious mouth.

I will go home by myself from now on.

With a rigid jaw Arnav Raizada replied stubbornly.

No.

But why? Why are you so worried about a mere PA of yours? Look I dont want our names to be linked together. This is how all rumors start.

I already warned my staff to steer clear of you. So you dont need to be upset about something that is non-existent...for now.

Arnav Singh Raizada thought that this conversation was over. So as usual saying the last words he turned to leave from the pantry trying to control the atrocious monster within himself. But his stubborn as a mule PA, restarted the arguement.

You hate the sight of me yet you gave me the position of your Personal Assistant. Moreover you drop me home everyday. Why are you doing this Mr.Raizada?

The man in question closed his eyes hearing the word 'hate'. The unexpressive silent creature wanted to scream and rebel at the word. But ASR believes that action speaks louder than words. So taking a page from his book OPR used the same tactics.

With eyes fueled with obsessiveness for Khushi Gupta he gazed intensely in the hazel orbs only to advance in her direction. For a fleeting moment the need to touch her overwhelmed him. But controlling his animalistic nature the alterego of Raizada simply spoke 5 words that stunned Miss Gupta.

I dont hate you Ms. Gupta.

This time when Arnav Raizada walked out of the pantry his PA did not make any attempts to stop him. Only loud gasp of Khushi echoed in the now empty pantry.

###     

The absence of the raging lion who used to terrorize and manipulate her at every second in the office was perplexing her to no end. No contract. No business tactics. No deals. Only a normal working environment along with a Boss who kept giving her whiplashes.Worn out with the extreme behavior of her CEO, Khushi Gupta staggered back to the glass cabin.

And all this while the workers of ARD stood outside watching the turn of events. The scenario was mind boggling for them. Their ruthless and arrogant boss Arnav Singh Raizada had been protecting Khushi Gupta since a while but today many of them understood the reason behind this sudden support.

The lone dark wolf had finally found his mate. And all of them were now a threat to his Alpha female. They were not allowed to cross the boundaries even though they were working in the same territory. One wrong move could be lethal for all.
.
.
.
.
As promised I am republishing my work. Hopefully now there wont be any mix ups with the order of the chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 17.3K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
184K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
114K 6.4K 19
And we are back. Feisty and bold Khushi Kumari Gupta falls for Arnav Singh Raizada. At first sight. Clueless ASR is intimidated around this chirpy so...
52.1K 3.4K 22
Khushi has been in love with Arnav Singh Raizada since she was a teen. They get married when she was 17 and Arnav was 21. But she now hates him becau...