OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 1

19.6K 468 68
By CharuSharma3

He wore the facade of ASR and walked out of the studio with dignity. This was an art that he mastered in. A pretense. Precisely a camouflage around the confines of his iron clad heart. One step. Two. Another three. And finally he pulled the glass door of his office to get some much needed space.

As soon as he exited the building the very man found himself leaning on his back against the red bricked walls of AR. With a shudder and a deep sigh he finally found an escape. The disguise disappeared instantly. While Arnav came back with a vigour. He shut his chocolate eyes for some relief but his disturbed mind visualized the same scenario once again. A mesmerizing Beauty in Red with shimmering silver danglers which made her glow naturally. Arnavs heart skipped a beat. For the first time in his life a woman fascinated him. Someone found the courage to cross the barriers around his pumping organ. How did this happen? Why? One moment he was skipping the stairs and the very next he felt a jolt of electricity.

However, the most bewildering fact is that this woman is none other than Khushi. Exactly.

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

A lady with whom he was at loggerheads since a while now....

The one who has the audacity to challenge the foundation of his principles....

The one whose strength and beliefs are slowly charming the socks off him, though his disdainful self will never admit it.

Arnav opened his eyes and tried his level best to compose himself. Today was a day of every kind of firsts. One single man was fighting with two aggressive personalities. One being ASR and the other something totally new and unexpected. Also ASR was loosing the battle against this dark side. Arnav Singh Raizada tried to put 'the ASR mask' back on his bare and open face. But he failed epically. With clenched fists and a tight jaw this unique human tried his level best to reach ceasefire. Unfortunately no matter how hard ASR fought, tonight the new personality within Arnav fought and shielded his every move. The image of the red beauty burned in his mind acted as a strong motivation.

While in his mind palace something else seemed to be brewing....

ASR- get rid of such thoughts...she is not worth it...she is Khushi your enemy...forget her...she is just a low class charity case..

Strange Personality- No I want to drown in her thoughts...she is heavenly...she is not my enemy...YOU ARE. I wont forget her. GRRRRRRRRRR. Dont you dare to insult her. STAY AWAY FROM HER.

ASR- WHAT THE...

S.P.- SHUT UP. DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM. Haaah. Foolish child.

Foolish child? Me? Enraged by the continuous insults ASR was about to scream at this new personality of his. How dare he? Thought the businessman Raizada. But the fire within him extinguished slightly hearing the shrilling sound of his phone

Pushing away his turmoil to a side and with his disguise in place ASR received the call in a nonchalant manner.

Bhai the photoshoot is over. Jeff is leaving. I thought we could discuss his compensation before he leaves?

Tell him to wait for another 5 Akaash.

Arnav Singh Raizada finished the call in seven words and hung up on his brother.

The unthinkable..

The unimaginable..

The unexpected had happened...

This new strange personality is not a common man. He is his worst enemy. Not a romantic fool. Not a lover boy. This is his primal side. The alpha male within him who was in a dead sleep for years. Arnav Singh Raizadas eyes touched his forehead as realization dawned on him.

Khushi Kumari Gupta had done it.

Without realizing the consequences...
Khushi woke up the OPR.

OVER

POSSESSIVE

RAIZADA

The only untamed beast that even ASR cannot match upto.

At this moment one man who was already fighting an unending battle with his softer side and ASR, now found a more nefarious company. Arnav Singh Raizada is doomed for sure. He knows now. His defeat is near. Thought the 14 year old boy within the man.

Holding the monster OPR in a tight leash and composing himself Raizada advanced towarda the AR studioroom. He could see Akaash who shook hands with Jeff at the far end of the room. He also witnessed Lavanya exchanging giggles with her two sidekicks Pam and Sim. However the woman who gave birth to the nosferatu...the Possessive Raizada... was missing.

Where is she?

Baffled by her absense OPR rattled the mental cage of ASR. The animal was growling with want and desire. He wanted the object of his affections. The prey wrapped in the color of blood provoked him and vanished. What the hell!!

The cage rattled again as the beast threw himself over and over the locked gate making primal sounds. ASRs instincts were warning him. So without anymore delay he issued a statement making his voice echo through out the studio.

Send Khushi in my Office...NOW.

With a meaningful glance that made everyone tremble with fear, ASR strode to his cabin leaving a confused Akaash and Jeff behind him.

###

After changing her sari, Khushi Gupta stood in the washroom staring at her reflection in the mirror. So many questions were running in her overactive mind. Why did Arnav Singh Raizada agreed for the shoot? Why did he not force her to wear that tiny little dress? And the biggest question of all being his gaze...

The pair of eyes which always threw daggers at her took a 360 degree turn all of a sudden? Howcome? She gulped recalling the sight of those chocolate orbs which had a few specks of gold in them tonight. They were so intense. Blood pooled inside her cheeks remembering the visual. The afteraffects of the eye lock continued to give her goosebumps. Gulping her fears she tried to forget what happened in the studio.

Far away somewhere from the sky Devi Maiyya smiled at the sheer display of confusion in her beloved childs mind. Destiny is a thing that one cannot run away from. And with a playful smile she entwined the fate of two polar apart personalities.

With a quick prayer to her Devi Maiyya Khushi pushed the sari in a plastic bag. And then took a deep breath ready to face the evil ASR. She knew her punishment was not over yet. Only 4 hours to go then her Jeejis birthday will be over. The sound of thundering storm from outside pulled her out of the stupor and Khushi Gupta walked back inside the studio. Sans Arnav there sat Lavanya and her two side kicks with a permanent scowl on their faces.

Go to ASRs cabin Chamkeeli. He wants you NOW.

Unable to bear their glares Khushi simply nodded in response and prepared herself to greet the pathetic devil Arnav Singh Raizada. Alas Khushi was totally unaware of who was waiting for her in the said devils cabin. Taking her time she took baby steps waiting 3 seconds at every 5th step on the stairs that led to the Mezzanine floor.

###

The possessive beast was now throwing himself around the walls of the ASRs dungeon. He wanted an out. He wanted to see Khushi. The siren in red. Unable to handle the strain on his mind ASR leaned his forehead on the cool glass walls of the cabin to get some relief from the raging animal OPR.

One deep breath...

Followed by another...

Arnav tried all the techniques to relax his tired mind. Posing as ASR a complicated personality was always difficult. Though Arnav had accepted him long ago, but controlling a mental war between two extreme personalities was taking a toll on him. The shrewd ASR and the newly Dominant Alpha OPR both were in attack mode tonight.

Sir...

Arnav turned around with a jerk to face Khushi Kumari Gupta who was back in her bright colored salwar suit. His glinted with a shade of gold. A clear sign that ASR collapsed giving up the control to Overpossessive Raizada. With a snarl the beast blinked in disapproval at his prey who was no longer painted in red. But the courageous woman Khushi Gupta still madw him feel only pleasure and satisfaction.

Sir its already 8pm. I need to go home.

Her voice echoed in Arnavs mind. ASR tried to emerge in defiance to scream at her for disobeying him. Prepared for such a reaction in reflex the volatile OPR punched the daylights out of ASR with his next words.

Yeah its late. Come with me I will drop you home.

Overpowering the shrewd ASR the obsessive animal stood still at the threshold. He inhaled deeply and locked eyes with the object of his affections while her astonished hazel eyes made him almost purr with excitement. In pride he puffed his chest like a peacock when she finally responded to him. Khushi said her first words to the manifestation called OverPossessive Raizada.

But Sir why would YOU...?

The disagreement made him move an inch closer to the innocent naive teenager. She inturn stared back with wide eyes and a jaw which fell with a crash sound on the marble floor of his cabin.

Not now Khushi. Follow me.

He left his cabin taking the stairs two at a time rushing towards the parking area. The sound of anklets behind him thrilled his overpossessiveness to no end. Arnav and ASR both were bewildered by the turn of events. In a snap everything was taken over by OPR. The animal gave a victorious smirk to the two disciplined other halfs of his own.

Never to give up on emotions he took the opportunity to be with Khushi only to snatch it with his wild vicious claws. With calculated footsteps he reached the white SUV of ASR. The darkness of the ferocious creature presented a clear juxtaposition to the white color of the vehicle.

###

Before he could sit behind the wheel a soft and feminine hand of Khushi Gupta found a place to rest on his left shoulder making the Obsessive Raizada whine with want. Her touch ignited the flames of desire within him. It seems like his prey wants to reduce the minute distance between them. Oh Khushi Kumari Gupta you are an enigma are you not? If she herself wants to forget all the inhibitions then who is OverPossessive Beast to argue?

A disoriented Khushi Gupta stood with her front facing the back of Arnav Singh Raizada. A while ago everything was fine. Normal. Mr. Raizada was being his usual atrocious self.

However after the photoshoot the man started to give her whiplashes. She could graciouscly tolerate the snobbish and ruthless Raizada but this side of ASR made her heart thud. Apart from staring at her like a hawk...now suddenly the guy was being all nice to her? Why? How? What in the name of gawd happened in a few minutes that changed him so much?

Why is he hell-bent on dropping me home??

ME? Of all the people?

Unable to tolerate the absence of his jinxed self Khushi placed her hand on his firm shoulder. But as soon as she gripped his manly body she jumped an inch from the ground startled by the static shock she received.

Alas to her surprise her Boss turned around to lock his intense eyes with her wide hazel orbs. Promptly it started to rain and within a few seconds the light shower turned into a heavy storm. Both stood drenched in the rain. The cold rain did not affect the blazing fire around them. Confused with Arnav Singh Raizadas behavior Khushi opened her mouth to verbalize her thoughts.

Why are you doing me this favor? Is this a part of our challenge too?

Her Boss' continued to gaze at her wet and shivering form. Without leaving her eyes Mr. Raizada removed his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders. The ball of Khushis eyes jumped out, astounded by his behavior. She stepped back a little only to loose her balance by stepping on a stone.

But the fall never came as strong and firm arms snaked around her petite waist. He drew her body closer to himself and continued his ogling session making her gasp loudly.

You are getting wet by every minute. Let me drop you now.

Disreagarding Khushis questions her boss settled them behind the wheel only to drive away from the building of AR. As they got further and further away from the office Khushis heart galloped like a deer running for her life. The rest of the journey passed in silence. Mr. Raizada only questioned her about the directions to her place.

She could feel his heated gaze on her every once in a while and tried her hardest to ignore the sight. But to her sheer embarassment goosebumps appeared on her body, a clear proof that his presence is affecting her. She covered herself with the black coat of ASR, wrapping herself in his masculine musky scent.

The car stopped outside her house and the clock on the dashboard displayed just 8.35pm. Half an hour? It just took him half an hour to drop her home? What does this gesture means? A few hours back he was screaming at her for some silly random task and now he is not even responding properly. Giving up on his Jekyll and Hyde self Khushi focussed on her Jeejis birthday and unlocked the door of the car.

###

The Overpossessive Raizada growled in disagreement when Khushi Gupta tried to unlock the car door without even saying a goodbye to him. He was still trying to get over the alluring touch of her hourglass figure. OPR cried mentally missing the feel of her wet and soft body.

So holding on the steering wheel firmly Raizada uttered something that made the already confused Khushi shell shocked. She stopped her movements midway making the beastly Raizada smirk in triumph at ASR and Arnav who were reacting just like Khushi. They too were stunned by his words.

You won fair and square. All the challenges are over from now on.

WHAT?? But why?...how?...you..

You dont owe me anything now Miss Gupta. How about we start afresh from tomorrow onwards? Welcome to AR Khushi.

In a his husky voice the possessive savage with a final strike defeated the groaning ASR. He overthrew the villian between Khushi and him. Conquering him for always and forever for his beauty in red. He was allowed to come out and play only if the circumstances demanded him to. But never for his soft and fluffy kitten. NEVER.

Unable to comprehend the meaning behind his words Khushi nodded frantically and ran away from this new and intense Raizada who just a moment back declared defeat to a mere girl like her. Before moving inside her home she stared at the man a final time feeling the fire of his gaze on her back.

Devi Maiyya ya to hum paagal hogaye hain ya phir Arnavji apni sadhbhudhi kho baithe hain. Yeh kya tha Devi Maiyya? Kya jo abhi hua woh sab sapna tha ya haqeeqat?
(Devi Maiyya either I have lost it or Arnavji has gone nuts. What was all that? Whatever happened was it a dream or reality?)

.
.
.
.
.
How was the first chapter of OPR?

FYI I did a lot of research and hardwork to show the psychological war of two personalities - ASR and OPR. Hope I did justice to the three characters Arnav, ASR and OPR.

And this FF requires a lot of patience too. So please wait for the updates my friends. I want to give you something good and worthwhile so try not to get too eager for your OPR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
114K 6.4K 19
And we are back. Feisty and bold Khushi Kumari Gupta falls for Arnav Singh Raizada. At first sight. Clueless ASR is intimidated around this chirpy so...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...