True Alpha (Jikook)

By prathama_singh

A world where the most powerful is acknowledged. And Jungkook curses his luck for being born an Omega, so he... More

Chapter 1,
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Arc II begins)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Arc III Begins)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: Battle Finale
Chapter 52: Battle Finale pt.II & Epilogue
True Alpha Sequel Coming Soon!
[ The True One Duology ] True Omega Out Now!
OKAY, I FOUND THE EDITORS...
[EDITED : CHAPTER 1]
[EDITED : CHAPTER 2]
[EDITED : CHAPTER 3]

Chapter 47

3.9K 221 205
By prathama_singh

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Jackson stood next to me, shouting at the pack members to hurry with their training. All of them heaving and growling in their hybrid forms. Furs of grey and white, black and blue sparkling underneath the sun as their claws struck metal poles to sharpen their execution techniques.

I yawned, simply bored with the view, the task I had was to train an army down here in the lower lands, while Hobi and Namjoon did the same up there on the higher lands.

I breathed in the dusty air, the arena of my backyard full of potential seasoned fighters.

Jackson had wanted to raise such violent beings at his home territory, but I had other plans, since my place was closer to the central of messengers.

Jin hyung had taken up the other project, which required spreading rumors, about an unknown messiah. He was roaming around the northern plains, whipping up interesting tales, travelling around in search of the so called messiah. He was most probably reciting the heroic tales of Jungkook from the south, for he said that the term messiah fit Jungkook satisfactorily.

I smirked, if anyone could make people question themselves, then it was the duo of Namjoon and Jin. They both had a way with words which others didn't. They were clever.

"Do you think they need further training with their claws hyung? Or should we land on weapons."

I turned to look at the expectant face of Jackson, he was working hard on this, now that he knew about the real cause. I had told him everything, since Prince Jimin had wanted so.

"Do what you want brat, I am going to sleep. Wake me up if something interesting happens."

Jackson nodded, getting back to shouting at the slower participants. I did see Bambam tracing the corner of the arena with Mark, but I did not question it, they had issues to talk about, the tension between them had been high for a few days.

I left for my mansion, stepping out of the suffocating arena.

The plains stretching alongside the outskirts of my property glowed with lush greens in the summer mornings, and I yawned again, breathing in the fresher air.

We had 300 fighters under training at my place, so obviously it was going to be chaotic. The fighters were basically betas and gammas, Jackson had refused to train anyone below that, stating that it would be a waste of time, but I knew it wasn't. If not for direct attacking, these lower rank fighters would be essential in becoming our ears and mouths during the skirmish.

Like YoungJae was fast and efficient in tracking due to his good nose and strong legs. The sigma was important but Jackson was stubborn, and was scared to take risks.

I sighed, entering my mansion, as a gamma butler, who Jackson had recently hired for me greeted me with a bow. "What would sir need at this hour, food or sleep?"

"You know me, sleep comes first." I crossed him, leaving for the master bedroom. It had been a while since I got proper sleep. Keeping a watch over the neighboring territories and the near by towns was tiring. If Jackson knew about this, he would throw a fit, sending out others in place of me, but I didn't want that, during such critical times, we did not want our forces to be distributed.

JB, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and YoungJae were already living separately, back in Sarang, Jackson's territory. To keep an eye on the towns. 

One thing that had happened quick was his demotion, Jackson was no longer the pack leader under the council. I had thought they would have attacked him again, by using the Kwongs. But they didn't, which was unexpected. Generally they were the first to strike.

I settled down on my bed, watching over the patterned brown ceiling, the chandelier hanging ominously.

"The revolutionaries are spreading their base in the east and the west, while Jin hyung is trying to handle the north. Hobi and Namjoon are taking care of the higher lands, and I am here with Jackson, trying to form an army in the south. I have 300 men here, 525 men in Soe and 756 in other smaller districts. Prince Jimin has called in his connections and settled with more than 200 packs willing to fight for us."

I always recounted verbally to remember more clearly. 

"But the number is still less, the enemies are more than us. Well the immortals are fighting along side us, so the number doesn't matters, but the change is small. I have heard people can see the changing air, the turning of the new era, but they are still afraid to act out, so things are still the same, only awareness is more."

I groaned loudly, not that anybody was here to see me do it, so letting go of my thoughts, I settled in more comfortably.

One wrong move and things would go downhill.

Taemin's cult did say that Jungkook and Taehyung arrived on their location last week, but they did not elaborate.

My gut instinct told me it would be fine, there was no need to worry, the brats were strong enough to take care of themselves, but then again, I knew luck had a role to play. If the luck wasn't on their side, our plans wouldn't work. We needed inside information on the base of messengers, the dangers we had to cross, we also needed Halsey out of their clutch.

If such things were of no consequences, I am sure Prince Jimin would have already struck them hard, but everyone had the knowledge of his weakness, and that was his kindness and care for the mortals. He was a compassionate man.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep. All thoughts leaving me.

--

Jin's P.O.V.

I shivered under the frosty wind, marking my way through the snowy mountain. The conifers hanging low with the weight of icicles. 

The sky was darker than yesterday, paving way for more snowfall and wind.

Under the howling whistle, I rubbed my gloved palms to generate heat. Higher lands weren't this cold, it was freezing here.

I adjusted my over layer of furry coat, burring my face into the warm collar, shifting my woolen cap to hide my ears and forehead. It had been a while since I had anything to eat.

In front of me stood a huge gateway, and I could only pray I had reached my destination. 

I had gone through several towns in the north, I had seen the officials elected by the Jibaeja, the messengers were surely active around here.

Moving with faster steps I reached closer to the giant gateway and saw a person standing there, I deduced it was a guard set up by the messengers, he wore the same uniform. But he was alone, so it was easier to get away with.

"Resug nade?" (Trans : Who are you?)

"Kim Seok, deru he." (Trans : Kim Seok, good afternoon.)

"Geren sewe koy fren." (Trans : Strangers aren't allowed in.)

I scowled at the guard, "Mer denski nore meren offuci." (Trans : I want to talk to your senior then.)

"Mer sekunde xero niwa." (Trans : I am the only official here.)

Now that was actually in my favor, the guard had made a mistake in slipping up there. I chuckled. 

"Mer pori jisen Jibaeja, meren nore. Re mer jesen ke otu?" (Trans : I am part of Jibaeja actually, your senior. Am I still not allowed in? )

The guard narrowed his eyes, the flickering of red there, warning me, "Nade wes kutan, mer seni xoren der wendel. Menen kiz ke Jibaeja." (Trans : You are a fraud, I can tell, lie more and I will not hesitate to kill you. Nobody goes against the Jibaeja.)

So he was one of those loyal followers. Good for me, he just made it easier.

He hadn't expected me to throw him against the wall and get hold of his neck, my claws shining through the finger gloves. Positioned directly against his wind pipe.

His eyes widened, since he knew if he moved, my claw would stab him straight. And I was sure my eyes were glowing bright gold in warning, telling him all he needed to know.

I growled dangerously at him, baring my teeth for him to see, I wanted him to understand how much dangerous I actually was. "Mer fuensi, mer hu Jibaeja, ki ko ren zeno mer das tuk." (Trans I am a traveler, and I hate Jibaeja, so if you want to live you have two options.) The guard who had listened to my words started shivering in fear beneath my presence, his scent morphing into one of absolute terror.

Well, I was Namjoon's mate for a reason.

--

Getting inside the village proved to be easier than I had thought, and I also gained inside information on how the messengers placed their pawns. According to the scared little guard, each village had at most three guards, the smaller one having one. While the towns had more officials, like units of them, with six men in each unit. These people were then asked to report to the nearest sub station where their attendance was taken each month. So for a day, every guard vacated their posts to do the attendance. It was a necessity for them. And if by chance they encountered a revolutionary or some other faulty personalities, they just had to send in the message via letters to the higher authority. North had only one Jibaeja center, while the east and the west had two each.

From what I could make out, the major towns had no access, only those with proper pass can move inside. And the packs who had revolted against the Jibaeja, had been imprisoned or killed. So no one resisted any rule the Jibaeja had placed. 

What shocked me was that the omegan community had all but vanished from the face of the north, they all had been either hunted down or killed. Yet, the information presented seemed baseless, I was sure because on my way I had stumbled upon a slavor facility. And they had so many omegas there, like the number was ridiculous.

I hadn't found anything worth while there, but I did free the captives and killed off the slavors under the disguise of the revolutionary. 

Something wasn't adding up though. The messengers needed to instill fear in the men, so they obviously planned such horrendous tales to scare up the populace, but then why would they target omega specifically, it did not make any sense. Even if they needed the omega for slavery purposes, they wouldn't just kill them off. 

But ignoring that, the village I saw in front of me was beautiful, it wasn't exactly very populated, but it did give me hope that the people would listen. 

I approached an elder male sitting by the edge of his porch, watching a bunch of children running around. The scared little guard had taken his leave and I was free for a while. Of course I knew it wasn't safe to stay in one place for long, even if I managed to warn away the guards.

"Deru he, Jie. Mer senke doar?" (Trans : Good afternoon, grandpa. Can I sit with you?)

The grandpa looked at me skeptically, but nodded anyway. Even though technically I was much older than him, I did consider him grandpa. Because I was handsomer.

So I sat next to him on the porch, jealous of his fur coat, since I wore a lighter version of it in such cold.

(A/N - they will be conversing in different language from here on, but I simply got lazy and wrote the speech in only English.)

I cleared my throat, "I came around here not long back, I am curious about this village, do you think they will accept me if I stated a business here?"

The male smiled at me, though he kept silent.

But I wanted him to speak, I wanted to check on a few things.

"The guard stopped me from entering this village earlier but obviously he had to let me in when I started speaking about revolutionaries and the Red Messiah." I laughed softly at that, as if I had stated a joke.

The grandpa stilled when I mentioned the term Revolutionary, but he looked confused over the name Red Messiah. 

"Well, anyway, how is the life around here?"

He sighed, "You are very talkative child, are you a revolutionary?"

So he was talking now... I grinned mentally.

"I am not a revolutionary, but I have connections with them. I threatened the guard you know, but it was good, I don't like the Jibaeja anyway."

"...not many do," he said hesitantly, taking out his smoking pipe to have a smoke.

"Well aside from our shared hatred," I pointedly highlighted the word, but he didn't even show any reluctance on my conclusion, giving away his true feelings, "I wanted to ask if the omegas are safe around here, my brother is an omega, I am afraid I want him to have a safe place, so I would leave if this place is the same like the rest of them."

"You are a beta, you can protect him."

I shook my head, "Not until I have more helping hands, a lone warrior can never survive out here, but if we band together, these alpha males, the suppressing Jibaeja, they would listen to us. You are a theta aren't you? I hope you understand my sentiment."

He wavered, his fingers twitching, and I noticed it without much effort. "...people are afraid, they have always been, alphas and betas, even gammas make us terrified, we are naturally born weaker."

"So you will just wither away in this snow doing nothing but fearing?" I knew I was being cruel, but I had to get my point across.

He winced, not even denying his cowardice.

"Well, at least that Red Messiah is doing something. And the revolutionaries." I stated petulantly.

"...we are normal folks child, we don't have strong hybrid forms, nor can we achieve our wolf forms."

"And that's where you are wrong grandpa. Every one is strong, my brother maybe an omega, but he was strong enough to resist the slavors."

"Do you really want to start a business here, or are you talking to me about a different issue."

I smirked, "You tell me grandpa, I am a traveler, I know many things which people don't. I am simply accessing the situation, trying to understand what is going on with the life of people around here. But I don't lie, I really do want to start a business here but only if I like the people around and they aren't cowards."

I got up, making a full show of it. "Will see you later grandpa."

But before I could leave, he stopped me by holding on my coat, looking straight ahead at the playing children.

"You kept talking about this Red Messiah, who is he?"

I was very happy with the result.

"Well, he is an omega, Jeon Jungkook, he is trying to fight back against the system."

And hearing his name alone, the grandpa's eyes widened. Obviously he had heard that name, everyone had. But only a few thought of it as important or even believed in it.

"...he is the Red Messiah?"

I grinned, "Yes, and you know, I heard that he mated with the true alpha, that immortal wolf? The younger actually managed to change the alpha's views, and now the alpha is with him, working silently to uplift the Jibaeja's cursed reign, but the jibaeja aren't listening to him, they have gone rogue with lust for power. It is very sad."

The old man was stunned into shock, I didn't fault him, everyone knew about the true alpha, but what they had to know now was about the difference in him and the Jibaeja, obviously I lied about the entire truth, but they needed to be spurred into action, they needed to know about the importance of the Red Messiah in all this. 

Of course Prince Jimin had other hopes from me, he only wanted Jungkook's name to be flourished, but I was also going to be part of the triumvirate soon, I didn't want my name to be whispered in fear... or hate for that matter.

So this little glitch in plan was harmless. I am sure Prince Jimin wouldn't get mad at me for this. It was for our own benefit.

"True alpha mated?"

I smiled, "Yes, it is a good thing, the day they mated the entire sky was cast with auroras, did you see it? Those fools of an Jibaeja will lose and I am sure the views of people will change."

"I saw it, that night... I was there outside, the entire sky... it was unnatural."

The old man was awed now and I was very sure that the word would spread, but he was an old man, people generally thought of them as senile, so I had to spread the word around some more. 

My attention was carried to the other group of people, who were chattering away on the side.

They were all looking like gossipers of the village and it was a great idea to involve them in my scheme.

"But child, how do you know of all this?"

The old man seemed reluctant now, to believe me.

"Like I said I am a traveler, around the south I heard of this news. Why would I lie?"

"Hmm, I don't believe you..."

I shrugged, knowing he already did, these village folks were trusting and simple minded, so they believed such things easily. Even if they didn't though, I was sure they would spread the word around, since villages and small towns were central for gossip mongers. 

"See you later than grandpa, I will be leaving now."

The grandpa nodded, watching me as I left.

I snickered when I focused around at that group of males again, talking on the other side.

"Hey there, Kim Seok here." I greeted them, with a big smile on my face, noting how they changed their demeanor around me, looking reluctant and closed off.

"Hello sir, you look new around here." One of the male said.

"Well yes I am just a passing traveler from south. I actually heard that people know the Red messiah here, so I was wondering if you all know where he must be travelling now. I want to meet him, so I have been searching for him for some time."

They looked at each other with troubled faces, although it held a touch of surprise.

"Red Messiah, as in Jeon Jungkook?"

I blinked, "He is Jeon Jungkook? The same man who fought in the challenge arc fest?"

They all nodded with eager eyes, "Yes, a neighboring trade master came here not long before and he told us about it, not many know, but word is spreading fast. We never knew an omega could do such a thing, it is insane. They say he is fighting against the Jibaeja."

"Oh," I was now extra giddy, it seems like I was stressed for no reason, I had underestimated the gossip mill. What they were telling me was spread by me in the previous villages. "Not to be that person but... I heard something on my way from south, about true alpha being involved with Jeon. I didn't know that the Red Messiah and Jeon Jungkook were the same person."

They all looked much curious now, not even being able to stay still. "Not that we believe in such rumor but if you also have heard of something from the south, than it is possible that there is some truth to it."

I nodded along with them, "Yes, I also think so."

"Then what was it about the true alpha being involved? Isn't he like... our enemy here?"

I smiled at them, "I believe we have been fed lies by the council, someone told me that the true alpha and Jeon mated..."

--

Hobi's P.O.V.

"Seng Waron, you are taking in the wrong stance. Pay more attention to your posture."

I repeated the same phrase I had said earlier that day, but the youngster was lacking skills.

I sighed, even higher lands had less talented members and it was a hindrance.

I turned towards the others, well they had all taken up residence in the forest, fighting among themselves in the full moon, but these two wolves were directly in front of me. They were younger than Seng but they were better.

I watched them fight, their growls and howls erasing the silence. I was training over 400 pupils, but these two were the best.

"Res and Jensu, take some rest, we will continue tomorrow."

The wolves stopped biting their necks off and listened to my command instantly, shifting back to their humanoid form easily.

Taking their leave silently.

"Can I leave as well Hyung?" Seng asked me shyly, he looked haggard and out of breath. So I granted him the night off.

Watching him leave after his brothers.

"You are being lenient." I heard Namjoon say, he was standing against the tree behind me, his eyes looking somewhere in the distance.

"I am not lenient," I snorted, "I am stricter than you."

He shrugged, "Well, that is true but just now you let that kid leave, you know the war is nearing each day right. Once Jungkook and Taehyung rescue Halsey and people start fighting back, we will have to strike."

"I know, but a tired mind can never focus, so it is okay. But tell me about your batch, are they any good for the troops?"

Namjoon looked proud then, and I groaned, "I was lucky," he said, "my batch of enlisted trainees are more than good with their form and claws. They will be beneficial for the militia."

"And how is the military troop training coming on, I heard they have learned various spells and are going to be using ancient weapons."

Namjoon smiled, "That is true, Prince Jimin keeps an eye on their training himself, we have more than 10,000 men in our forces, all from good families and history. They are eager to learn and defend our pride. Even immortal candidates are infatuated with the prince and his elegance."

"Good."

But Namjoon's mood shifted, more anxious. It worried me, was he getting something from his and Jin's bond?

"What happened? Is Jin hyung okay?"

"Well he seems to be more than okay," Namjoon muttered slowly, taking his time.

"Then how is that bad?"

"It isn't bad," he pressed, "but more like foreboding. Because you know, whenever he gets this happy, I know he is up to no good, doing something mischievous."

I laughed, "Well I couldn't expect anything less from him, he is our senior in years but very playful, like a delinquent."

"He just got away with his offence, I pray he has the mind to not overdo things."

--

Jin's P.O.V.

I sneezed, interrupting the talk I was having with the fellow tradesmen. "Sorry gentlemen, seems like someone is missing me."

"Oh, then is it you aunt?" someone asked.

"Maybe, or maybe it was my grandmother, you know how I had to leave them behind... "

A/N - Nobody asked, really no one did, but then I will write this down anyway.

The original concept of True Alpha -

A weak orphan, omega Jungkook meets the rest of BTS, including Jimin (but JK doesn't knows that JM is the true alpha, an immortal one at that who is actually a prince and is just very bored and wants to experience life). JK trains under the BTS gang for a year, but they leave him be for their own journey. He asks to be a part of their pack but they tell him they will meet him in the challenge arc fest, since Jungkook never liked the way people degraded his omega community down, and had promised to win the fest.

So later on JK fights in challenge arc fest and his friends, the GOT7 gang, whom he befriends later on, tag along with him in every other challenge he receives, until one day he finally meets Jimin in the arena. 

Then jikook's story begins, one that is against the whole world and their set belief.

Obviously at the end he never could win against Jimin, but his impact on the world is profound and jikook lives happily after, the generations singing their praise since jikook started a revolution.

I mean when I decided on the initial thought, it was interesting, but then after writing up the first chapter, and the second one and so on, the story changed on its own, and since it came out good enough, I let it change with the flow. Next thing I know, I started writing something darker, more intense and full of plot holes/twists/cliffhangers.

Well I don't really organize the notes, or make any notes, because I never do the same thing I write down, my plot always changes on its own.

So I ended up making something too intricate, and I got messed up with all the twists. Because seriously, I get bored writing my own fic, so I started putting in even more twists and more background story to make it fun.

True alpha was to be a light story, with more fluff and stuff, like some Royal AU mixed with omegaverse. But it changed totally.

I actually added in the messengers just to make a line look pretty. Like Jimin when meets Jungkook, he tells him that he is a puppet and talks about a prophesy, so I though, okay, this looks pretty enough, let's get it.

But dang it I didn't know that the elements I added would shape up to give birth to what it is now. Seriously, that cherry kook idea was taken because I thought that jungkook looked great in cherry red as well, so why not change his hair color? And that idea of JK getting kidnapped and the Japanese coming in? That was because I wanted Jimin to save Jungkook or something, but then it suddenly clicked that I could put in Yoongi in it and introduce Namjoon. 

And I added halsey and the rest on whim, like seriously even I don't know why I needed to do that.

But in the end I did tie it up neatly and I was glad for it. Because it is difficult to continue an ongoing story where you cannot change something you have already written. 

Thank you for reading this if you did, I wrote it because I wanted to tell everyone that I am not a genius, I am just good with patching up things.

Obviously, patching things up takes more brain usage than I had initially thought. Cuz I never like plot holes.

And the language I used in this chapter is made by me, it is not an actual language. So yeah... sorry for that.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
3.2K 152 17
(This is where I will post the in between parts for the texting story on my YouTube channel) Plot: The world is nearing its end, being swallowed up...
155K 5.5K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
21.4K 881 13
Young omega Jimin is terrified to be touched by alphas and has a reason. He avoids all alphas and during heat he hides in the forest. That's all unti...