𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
26
27

💔 q & a answers💔 ii

5.5K 152 177
By ourblackdahlia

How would you rate everyone from the kinkiest to the least?

NJ: That's easy! Taetae, Hobi, Yoonie, Kookie, Jiminie, Me and Jinnie hyung!

Would you say you're a good boy or a brat?

NJ: Joonie is a good boy!

Do you ever think back to your punishment? Did you enjoy it? Were you shy to confront the rest of the boys the next day?

NJ: Sometimes and yeah...
The boys kept smiling at me, even Yoonie hyung... it was so embarrassing! Kookie even elbowed me and made jokes! It was horrible! But Jinnie made pancakes so...

How did you feel mentally and emotionally after your punishment?

NJ: I was fine. Noona made sure to ask me and Taetae how we felt and how it could've been better! She was so nice! (giggles blushing) But...Taetae was sad for a few days after that...

What do you think about Rose?

NJ: She's so nice...and pretty...and strong... noona is so perfect!

why are u so precious uwu

NJ: D- don't say that...

Why you sad?

NJ: Um.... I don't know?

BTS: NAN MOLLA

What's your age when you're a little

NJ: My little ages differ but most of the time I shift between 6 and 7.

When did u find out you were a little?

NJ: Around high school? Maybe my senior year? I was super fucking stressed all the time and my friend introduced me to it as an outlet.

Are you excited to have a date with Rose? If so, what do you think you'll do with her after the date?

SJ: I am so excited! I have the prettiest outfit picked out and I can't wait to see the restaurant! Noona said to wear something pretty under...I can't tell you what Noona might do...

What's your favorite pet name Rose calls you?

SJ: Ooh! Noona calls me Prince, Romeo, Yummy, Heaven, and Babyboy! She only calls Jinnie 'Prince' so that's Jinnie's favorite.

How did you react to the sounds of Joonie and Tae being punished?

SJ: I didn't hear anything... I was all the way upstairs but Jungkookie said it was brutal. (Check the end of Chapter 15 for an overview of the house plan)

How did you cope with all the stress before you broke down?

SJ: I didn't :) that's where the breakdown part comes in. but now I have learned to ask for help when I need it and since they care about me they made the effort to not help when they see I'm overwhelmed.

what do u expect to happen on ur date with Rose? ;)

SJ: (giggles) I- I don't know....

Y/N: What do you want to happen, Prince?

SJ: ...wax play?

Y/N: then that's what you'll get.

Favorite food?

SJ: Lobster!

Not a question but ENJOY YOUR DATE!

SJ: Thank you! I deserve it!

Are you excited about your date?

SJ: Very! Mama said I'll love it! I trust Mama!

What triggers your little space?

SJ: Stress, Baby Talk and certain clothes or images.

Why are you cold to everyone?

YG: I'm not.

Are you planning on slipping into little space in the future? If so what kind of little are you?

YG: I'm not planning on it and I'd rather not. I don't know how to answer that last question but my little age is usually four or five. I'm pretty quiet as a little.

Why don't you try and tell Rose your dreams, hmm? I bet she would love to make them come true~

YG: Are you crazy? If I tell her, THEN SHES GONNA KNOW

Is there a reason you're distancing yourself?

YG: I'm not distancing myself. And even if I was, can you blame me?

Any hidden moments that happened between you and Rose???

YG: She bought me and Jiminie new makeup palettes as a gift when she was gone for a few days... It was nice, I guess.

Who's your favorite person out of Rose and the boys?

YG: I don't like any of those assholes.

Stop playing hard to get we all know you're a softy mushy pumpkin from inside.

YG: Fuck you.

Y/N: Watch your mouth or I'll stuff it.

YG: ...

Why are you so distant to everyone else?

YG: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE BEING FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM YOUR HOME AFTER HAVING YOUR HEARTBROKEN AND ABUSED FOR WEEKS BEFORE BEING TOLD YOU CANNOT BE IN PUBLIC OR TALK TO YOUR LOVED ONES LEST THEY ARE KILLED, HUH? WANNA KNOW HOW I FEEL?

Not. Fucking. Great.

What kind of lingerie do you like to wear?

YG: The lacy kind. That's above your fucking price range.

How much do you like Rose and the others?

HS: THIS MUCH ✨💓💓💕💞💝💖💘💘💖💝💞💓💗💓💝💘💘💝💓💞💞💓💓💗💝💖💖💘💝💓💓💝💖💘💘💖💗💓💓💕💞💝💝💓✨

Do you like being coddled by Rose in little space? If so what's your favorite thing to do with her?

HS: Ooh! I love it when Mommy plays with my hair! Or lets me show her my outfits even when she's busy!

So far, have you showed anyone your dancing?

HS: Yeah! I put on a talent show with Jiminie and Taetae in the living room two weeks ago! It was so fun! Yoongi showed us his piano skills and Mama knows karate moves!

How has Jin breakdown affected you?

HS: I feel bad for calling Jinnie hyung names but he said he forgives Hobi because Hobi is his favorite baby but don't tell Kookie.

JK: w- what? :(

Would you rather have Rose dance for you or you dance for Rose??

HS: I don't think Mama can dance, haha!

Would you rather lose Rose or your dancing skills?

HS: That's too hard! Meanie!

How's life?

HS: Taetae organized a cuddle party later. Mama has a 'business trip' but I'm still excited! Maybe we'll watch Frozen!

Do you like to be marked?

HS: Mama says bruises look pretty on my legs when I'm in big space...

Did you hear anything when Namjoon and Tae got punished?

JM: No! I was in Jinnie hyung and Joonie Hyung's room upstairs but Jungkookie said it was rough. (Check the end of Chapter 15 for an overview of the house plan)

Have you contemplated trying little space?

JM: Um... I don't know... I think it's best if I keep being a caregiver...for now...

Has your friendship with Tae changed in any way?

JM: Yeah... but we're still close. I'm practically doing the same thing I did before I knew about... everything.

If you could have a moment alone with Rose, would you rather it be soft or sexual?

JM: U- um... (blushes) please don't...

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you love Rose?

JM: I don't know about Love it's barely been three months... but she's... really cool...

Maybe Seventy Four?

Be my baby boy forever, pretty please with a cherry on top?

JM: (winks) whatever you want, baby.

What's your favorite hair color?

JM: I've had all of them and I love them all individually in a different way. But if I had to pick, I'd say black makes me look sexy.

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE FOR?!

JM: Why are you, darling?

How many stuffies do you have?

JM: I don't have any! Taehyung has a bunch though, I play with him. He has a chick plushie named Chiminie.

Smol or big?

JM: I like 'em big and thick... ;)

JK: Did you just say ';)'?

Did you enjoy your punishment?

TH: So much, dude.

Do you like being spanked when you're little or do you only enjoy it when you're big?

TH: I hate spanking when I'm little. Hate it. When I'm big though...? (Winks) Yeah...

After the punishment, do you plan to disobey or behave badly again?

TH: Of course! I'm not boring like Namjoonie!

NJ: ... :'(

TH: I didn't mean it.

How much do you love Rose?

TH: ... I'd rather... not talk about that... thanks...

Do you wish to be punished again?

TH: Every night before I go to sleep.

How did you feel after the scene with Joonie and Rose? Would you do it again?

TH: The scene was exactly how I wanted it to play out and more! I was so pleased and felt very safe... even afterward... The bruises hurt like hell but they made my skin prettier.

Kinks you dislike?

TH: SCAT, Knife Play, Burn Play... Anything that smells like shit or will permanently damage my body.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

TH: Go to hell! Hoseok always wants to watch that movie on repeat when he's little!

HS: (gasp) Yay! Does this mean we're watching it?

BTS: NO.

HS: W- Why not?...Mama?

Y/N: ...I love you, my sunshine but I can't stand to watch that movie again.

HS: :(

What's your favorite outfit?

TH: I've been venturing more into ensembles and sets... mostly matching jogging suits or silk pajamas... Tiger print is my favorite.

Why are you so fineeee??

TH: What can I say? I'm blessed...

Did you take rose's underwear to get a punishment?

JK: Don't assume things about me! Y- you.... You don't know me!

Do you feel like you don't get enough attention from rose, is that why you act up?

JK: I don't.... I don't act up... I'm not some fucking toddler.

Also, what made you so kinky hUH?

JK: Severe trauma and Anime. :)

What did you do to rose's panties 👀 hmm? Did u like put them back or hide them?

JK: Don't worry about it! ...Th- they're mine now! Fair and square!

Are you hoping to get caught with Rose's panties and possibly get a punishment? Will you continue to be sneaky to worsen the punishment?

JK: I won't get caught! I have a room to myself and... and kookie is super smarts so I know what I'm doing!

Are you ever going to confess to Rose that you jacked off to her punishing Tae and Joon???

JK: ...Why would I do that? So she can punish me? So she can hold me down and... call me a filthy slut while she slides her belt off and tells me I had it coming... that I deserve it for touching her pussy without permission? So she can tie my arms behind my back and mark my thighs and ass before forcing my legs open and taking me from behind?

That's... that's a stupid idea.... So dumb...

You nice, keep going.

JK: Who let a fucking no jammer in here?!

JM: ...

JK: it was you, wasn't it?

JM: ...I think they're funny...

YG: That's because you're not.

Are you always in little space?

JK: Not usually, I won't go into deep space unless I'm upset but sometimes I'll baby talk myself or play with toys. It's not full headspace but it's close. If I go into headspace fully, something is wrong.

Why did you steal Rose underwear?

JK: They were pretty. What're you gonna do about it?

Did you ever find those underwear or who took them?

Y/N: Huh, I must've forgotten about that. I suppose I should ask the maids if they've thrown any away. Not a big deal.

Wait, someone took them?

What's your favourite way to coddle the boys?

Y/N: Spooning, Scenes, and Spoiling.

Who do you think is the kinkiest?

Y/N: Jungkookie is more into scenes and toys. The roleplaying aspect of scenes.

JK: (bristles and blushes)

Y/N: But my Jiminie is such an attention seeker. Loves when all eyes are on him.

JM: N- Noona~, please...

Y/N: And Namjoon may not look it but He and Taehyung are such pain whores.

NJ: (whimpers and blushes)

TH: (openly moans and rubs himself against her leg)

Y/N: Also, Taehyung is a sucker for pet play too. Right, Taetae?

TH: R- right, Master...

Y/N: Plus, my Yoongi just wants to be used and abused. Like the little cockwarmer, he knows he is, hm?

YG: ...(adjusts himself and blushes)

Y/N: And who else?... Oh! My prince...

SJ: (giggles and blushes)

Y/N: My prince sure loves dressing up for me... but as pretty as he looks in pink, he sounds like heaven in pain.

SJ: M- mama~

Y/N: And my hobi?

HS: (wide-eyed and blushing)

Y/N: Well, let's just say that when he has to go, he just can't seem to hold it in. Even if I bind and gag him.

HS: (moans) Master!

Y/N: I can't choose whose kinkiest. They're all special... in their own little ways.

Do you love Taehyung?

Y/N: I'm not sure. Love is a bit more complicated for me.

Are you gonna ask the boys where your favorite panties went?

Y/N: Why should I ask them? Taetae, Joonie did you all take anything from Mommy's room when you were in there?

NJ: No, Mama!

TH: Nah, I'm good now!

Y/N: That's good because that would be another punishment. We don't want that, do we?

NJ: No!

TH: kinda.

JK: (shifts awkwardly)

How are your feelings towards the boys? Have you softened up? Do you care much more than you did from day one? Btw you literally remind me of myself so I absolutely adore you.

Y/N: Thank you that's nice of you to say.
I definitely care more about them individually since they've arrived.

Where do u go whenever you're out of the house, hm???

Y/N: Business.

How do you take care of all the boys??

Y/N: I don't understand... How? I have money, power, and allies. I can handle taking care of a few brats while I'm at it.

BTS: Hey!

YG, TH, JK: No, I get it.

Yo, my queen, you slay

Y/N: I'm aware.

You confuse me but I bet you're a good person so...

Y/N: I don't understand. Why are you commenting on my character? You know nothing about me.

Did you ever find out who stole your favorite pair of knickers?

Y/N: Stole? Where are you getting that fro-?

JK: (visibly nervous) ahaha we should go, Noona! Remember, you promised Hoseok we'd all watch Frozen again?

Y/N: ...Oh, right... (sigh) why did I do that?

SG: Who fucking knows.

Y/N: That's strike three, Min. When we finish the movie, I want you on my bed in position for punishment, understood?

SG: Wait, Mama, please! I-!

Y/N: It was not a request.

SG: I'm sorry, Mama, pleas-!

Y/N: Nor was it a suggestion. Understood?

SG: Yes Mommy. I'm sorry, Mommy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.1K 45
Mafia + crackhead = chaos What would she do if in her Mafia world enter 7 naughty boys? Find out 🖇️ Completed ❒ Started: September 22 2021 ❒Ended:...
3.8K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
78.6K 1.3K 28
[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → boyxgirl #88 → xmalereader #411 → junghose...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...