D̶o̶n̶'t̶ Need Your Love | NO...

By lcve_cafe

『 Have you been cheated on? 』 『 Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? 』 『 Have you been dealing w... More

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
epilogue
Thank You
『 OURS 』
new story
new story

『 BIRTHDAY 』

2.8K 178 25
By lcve_cafe

노노 was driving his way home, with sleepy eyes, he tried so hard not to fall asleep. He pulled the brakes as he stopped the car at the red light. His phone suddenly rang, surprising him. Not bothering to look at the contact name, he accept the call. "Hello?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Jeno!"

The male pulled his phone away from his ear as the voice from the other line kept on screaming. "Jeno! Lee fucking Jeno! Na Jeno! Huang Jeno!" Jeno grunted as the male kept on shouting his name. "Calm down will you." Jeno said lowly but sternly. The male finally shut up, giving Jeno the chance to ask, "Now what is it? Why are you shouting?"

"Jeno, I forgot Jaemin's birthday." The male whispered softly.

Fuck.

Jeno groaned, hitting his head on the steering wheel. "What date is today?" Jeno mumbled as he glanced to his digital watch to see 12 August 2019 written on it along side with the time. "Oh my god," Jeno mumbled as he stepped on the gas, driving pass the green light.

"What should we do then?" He asked, turning to another corner. "Are you still far from home?" Renjun asked, "Not really actually. Why? "

"I want you to buy some ingredients."

"Why buy ingredients when you can buy an actual cake?" Jeno asked furrowing his brows.

"Because I want it to be special."

"Fine... I'll meet you back home."

Jeno then ended the call as he pull over to a cake store. Entering the store, bunch of ingredients and tools were stack as the store was still filled with ladies.

      All eyes were locked on him, staring at him with expression he couldn't describe. He then walked towards the cashier, trying to ask for help.

"Gosh, he's handsome." 

"Oh my I  couldn't get my eyes off him."

"Get me a divorce paper. I want to marry him"

Jeno rolled his eyes as he stared blankly at the lady behind the cashier. "Excuse me Miss I need some ingredients for baking a cake."

"Su-sure. What kind of cake?" She asked shyly. "Chocolate."

"Wait here please."

Nothing in the world couldn't describe the uncomfortable feeling Jeno had been feeling for 30 minutes. Just for waiting cake ingredients it took approximately 30 minutes for her to come back with his stuff. "Thank you." He said simply before leaving the store.

"Sing for me Dada." Minhwa asked as Jaemin tugged to sleep. "Nah, you ask your Papa for that." He replied, giving his daughter a kiss on the cheeks. "Then call Papa for me please Dada."

"Papa is already tired. Let him rest okay." Jaemin said, earning a nod from Min. "Goodnight sweet cheeks."

"Goodnight Jenjen."

"Goodnight Dada."

Jaemin closed the door behind his back as he walked towards his room. Renjun was currently playing with his phone when Jaemin jumped into the bed, covering himself with the sheets. "Going to bed early?" Renjun asked, raising a brow.

"I'm tired. I need some rest." Jaemin mumbled. "I heard you lied to Min about me." Renjun said.

"Can't help it. I'm too tired."

"That's horrible Nana."

"Sorry Junnie."

Renjun sighed as he then heard soft snoring coming from his pink-haired husband. "I love you Nana." Renjun whispered, leaning down and kissing the male on the forehead. His tiny fingers playing with the pink locks, giving the sleeping male a soft massage.

"Renjun?" The door to their room opened, revealing Jeno standing there. "Jeno," Renjun said patting a spot on the bed. "I'll change first."

"Did you buy the things I need?" Renjun asked happily. Jeno nodded as his hands worked on the suit his wearing. "Thank you so much!" Renjun exclaimed, getting from the bed, kissing the latter on the cheeks. "I love you so much!"

Leaving the surprise male in the bedroom, Renjun dashed down the stairs and went to the kitchen. Seeing the plastic bag on the table, he looked through it. "Chocolate? Great!"

Renjun didn't waste anytime as he then took his apron and putting it around his neck, tying it around his waist. He took all the things he needed and placed it down on the kitchen counter. Washing his hands before actually starting the process.

In the bedroom, Jeno could hear rustling noises coming from downstairs. Checking the situation, he found his husband trying to bake a cake. "Injunie, why are you baking a cake so late at night?" Jeno asked, sitting down on one of the chairs. "Obviously we cannot bake tomorrow because Jaemin will be awake. It's the only time we have tonight."

"Do you need some help?"

"No! You will basically ruin everything."

"I'm not that bad Junnie!"

"Whatever."

Jeno pouted as he laid his head on the table, watching Renjun's every move. Not watching what he was doing, Jeno move to aside, knocking a bag of flour to the ground, making the whole room covered with it including Jeno and Renjun himself.

"Lee Jeno!" Renjun exclaimed quietly as he stomped his foot. "Sorry Junnie."

"You really need a timeout."

The next morning Jaemin woke up by the sunlight landing on his eyes, flinching a little bit. He moved to the other side, hoping to hug Renjun and Jeno yet he was greeted with an empty sheets. He immediately opened his eyes, to see no one on the bed except himself.

"Jeno? Renjun?"

He looked around to see no one in the room, not even the water was on. "Jeno? Renjun?" He said again before getting up from the bed.

Walking down the stairs to see no one in the room. "Renjunie? Jeno?"

He turned his head towards the kitchen to see two heads resting on a dirty dining table with their hands intertwined. "Aww~" he cooed. His hands played with both hairs when his eyes glanced towards two pieces of paper being folded neatly.

Jaemin took the paper from Jeno side, opening it before reading.

Dear Na Jaemin,

Happy birthday Nana. I know this isn't much but I hope you still love it. You meant the world to me. I still have some regrets on my back about what I did in the past. I'm really sorry Nana. I never meant it to happen but either way, I love you so much. Both you and Renjun.

I hope you stay healthy and become a better father towards the kids. I love you Nana till the day I die. Happy Birthday.

Love Jeno

Jaemin eyes were watery as he then opened the next paper which he assumed to be from Renjun.

Dear Nana,

Happy Birthday!!

Love you to the moon and back. Due to the past mistakes Jeno and I have made, we still love you with all of our hearts.

The most handsome, talented, heart fluttering man, Na Jaemin.

Love Injunie.

Whimpering could be heard, as Jaemin silently cried while the other two were sleeping completely oblivious about the situation. Jaemin let his lips curved up into a smile, his hand traveled to Jeno's back, shaking him a bit. "No-yah, wake up." Jaemin said, his head still shaking the older.

A small groaned escaped from Jeno's lips as his eyes fluttered open to see the pink-haired with teary eyes. "Nana? Are you crying? Why are you-" He stopped himself as his eyes glanced down the two papers in the younger's hands.

"Nana..."

Jaemin smiled widely as he sprung himself towards the older, Jeno holding him by the waist. "Happy Birthday Nana." Jeno said as he was interrupted by Renjun waking up "Ngh, Jeno why are you so loud in the mor- Jaemin!"

"Aww Injunie~" Jaemin pulled away before going towards Renjun. "Wha- hey!" Renjun eyes landed on the papers as well when Jaemin hugged him. "You two are the sweetest! I love you both so much."

"Thanks I guess. Happy birthday Nana."

Jaemin kissed Renjun by the cheek before giving Jeno one as well. "Oh! Wait here Nana." Renjun said before dashing towards the refrigerator.

Jaemin cocked his head to the side, confusingly before turning to Jeno. Jeno shrugged, giving Jaemin his crescent eyes along with a teasing smile. Jaemin pouted as he turned to Renjun again. Renjun then pulled out a large chocolate cake out of the refrigerator.

With wide smil both Jeno and Renjun then started singing,

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday Jaeminie~

Happy Birthday to you ~

Renjun stood in front of Jaemin with the cake in his hands. "We didn't have any candles sorry." Renjun said. Jaemin shooked his head as he took the cake from Renjun. "It's okay. I'm already grateful." Jaemin said with a smile.

Renjun and Jeno then surprised the younger with a kiss on both side of the cheeks.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Happy Birthday to our lovely boy, Na Jaemin. I know I'm very late on this but what the heck.

Also happy independence day of Indonesia 🇮🇩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.4K 50
BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin Why would you fall in love with hi...
105K 7.4K 46
[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] ೃ⁀➷ in which a quiet boy with an unresponsive nature has to listen to a loudmouth talk about ...
34.4K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
313K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...