Monsters Among Men || 5sos

Da daddy_luke

Jerseys decision to run away from her mother brings her deep into the woods surrounding her house. She doesn'... Altro

. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 8 .
. 9 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
. 25 .
. 26 .
. 27 .
. 28 .
. 29 .
. 30 .
. 31 .
. 32 .
. 33 .
. 34 .
!!!!
. 35 .
. 36 .
. 37 .
. 38 .
. 39 .

. 13 .

8K 154 56
Da daddy_luke

Jersey wakes up in pain, holding her stomach and tears already spilling down her cheeks. She's whining, as she's been doing in her sleep for the last hour. She opens her tear-blurred eyes to four boys staring worriedly at her, crowding around her on the bed.

"She's awake." Luke mumbles, bringing the other boys attention back to her face from searching her to see what's wrong.

"Good morning, babydoll, are you okay? Are you hurt? You've been crying and whining. Is it because of your period? Does it hurt?" A mix of questions come from all four boys.

Jerseys overwhelmed and embarrassed at the questions and overall emotional because of hormones, and she has awful cramps, so she just starts crying, rolling over so her face is buried in pillows.

She's instantly scooped up into the nearest arms and cooed at and coddled.

"What do you need baby? How can we make it better?" Ashton asks, putting a warm hand on her stomach and rubbing softly. She buried her face in Michael's chest because he's who's sitting in front of her, his knees on the outside of Ashton's, jerseys legs resting on top of Michael's, her butt in Ashton's lap, his arms around her. Michael kisses her hair, wrapping his arms around her as well and rubbing her back. The other two boys shuffle to their sides as well.

"Heat pack? D-do you have a heat pack? Or m-medicine?" Both boys who aren't occupied with a girl in their lap jump up to find what she asked for.

"Do you want something to eat, sugar?" Michael asks.

"Icecream. Chocolate."

"You don't want breakfast first sweetheart?" Ashton chuckles.

Jersey begins crying again at being told no, and Ashton frowns, recieving a glare from Michael, and he quickly tries to calm the little one. "It's okay baby, you can have icecream, I'm sorry bunny, I wasn't telling you no, don't cry princess." Ashton shushes, rubbing the girls stomach and kissing her shoulder and head and neck and cooing at her.

Calum and Luke come in with, handing the little one the pills and water, while Luke plugs the heat rug in and puts it on the girls tummy.

Jersey whines and swallows the pain pills. "Icecream."

"I'll get it." Calum hops up again to run to the kitchen.

"I wanna cuddle." Luke pouts. "Mikey, lemme have a turn." Michael growls pretty much just how he would if he were in his much larger counter form, and Luke glares. Ashton sighs and chuckles, switching places with the younger blonde, who smiles as he wiggles his knees between Michael's and lets Jersey lay against his chest.

Calum comes and and gives their girl a carton of chocolate icecream, pouting at the change in people's positions. "I wanna cuddle her too! Move, Mike."

"No."

"Michael!" Calum groans. Michael ignores him and buries his face in jerseys neck and hair.

"No Mikey, I can't eat icecream with you there." The girl pouts and pushes on mike, who complies, glaring at the Maori boy, who rolls his eyes and instead comes to the girls side and kisses her cheek, putting a hand on her thigh and rubbing slowly.

"You wanna watch a movie, sugar?" Ashton asks, grabbing the remote. Jersey whines but nods, leaning further into Luke as she puts another spoonful of icecream into her mouth. Ashton scrolls through movies on netflix until jersey picks one, and then ye four all cuddle up, watching, with the occasional whine or sob from the pained teenage girl.

"Seriously Michael, gimme a turn."

"Fuck off Calum."

"No! You know we agreed we have to share."

"She's mine."

"She's not just yours and you know it. What's wrong with you? Let me cuddle her."

Jersey doesn't pay too much mind to their whispered growls and conversation but she tunes in when she hears the voices get quieter.

"Mike, are you starting your rut?"

"No, fuck off Calum, I mean it. Get away from me."

"Michael you know if you are you can't be around her." Calums reasoning is whispered and Jersey strains to hear it.

The only answer jersey hears is a scary sounding growl and she tenses, not having heard such a noise from any of them so far, especially not with them in human form. Her small scooch away triggers another growl from Michael who pulls her closer and she whimpers, a sharp pain shooting through her lower abdomen, and she cries out and wiggles to get away, adrenaline she doesn't understand the cause of running through her system suddenly.

"Michael! Let her go! You're hurting her!" Calum yells, which only seems to piss the man off further. It gets the attention of the other boys and Luke cautiously lets go of Jersey and scoots back, hoping that might help calm Michael down. 

"Shut up Calum." Luke hisses. "It's fine Mikey, see?"

Jersey cries out in pain at her cramps again and Michael's attention snaps to her, pulling her closer again and growling when she tries to wriggle away, feeling unexplainably anxious.

"Let-"

"Don't, jersey." Luke warns gently, but jersey doesn't pay it any attention.

"Let me go michael!" She whines. Michael snaps and winds a hand in her hair, pulling her back- thankfully without too much force and staring into her eyes, battering her into submission but also increasing the adrenaline chemicals running through her blood and making her feel like she can't breath.

"Michael!" Calum yells.

"Calum, get out." Luke demands, and when Calum tries to argue, Ashton stands and takes him out, whispering to him.

"It's alright jersey." He whispers reassuringly.

"Hurts!" She whines quietly, being held to Michael's chest.

"Your tummy, love bug?"

"Yeah, and I feel sick." She whines.

"Mikey, are you gonna let her go?" Luke asks carefully.

"No. She's fine." Michael snaps.

Jersey whines at how anxious and hurt she's feeling and wiggles again.

"Stop moving, jersey. Cuddle Mikey." Luke orders gently. Jersey contemplates saying no like see wants to but something tells her it's best to obey, so she shyly reaches her arms up to wrap around Michael's neck and he sighs, muscles relaxing a bit and hugging her, breathing in her scent.

"Mikey, please let me go." She asks softly.

"No, jersey." He answers back, still authoritative but less harsh than before.

"Mikey..." jersey pulls back slightly to look on Michael's eyes. Luke raises an eyebrow as he watches her figure out how to handle the situation.

Jersey notices Michael's eyes look different somehow but she can't place it. She knows he's acting different too but she can't understand that either.

"Please let me go Mikey, it hurts." Her heart is pumping faster than it ever has and she's pretty sure michael and Luke can hear it.

He gives her a glance over she can't interpret the meaning of and then a lustful look.

"I'll make it better." He looks at the blonde boy and growls. "Get out."

"She's too little Mikey. You know she can't. I can though, Mikey. Cmon, let her go and I can. She can't do it, it'll hurt her."

Jerseys lost. She has no clue what they're talking about, but she thinks whatever lukes saying is getting to Michael, he's loosening his grip on her.

"Yeah? Are you gonna tell her bye?" Luke asks quietly, and the girl is beyond confused.

Michael kisses her cheek and she feels obligated to kiss his too as he hugs her and tells her "bye, babygirl." In a rough voice, then releases her to Luke, who scoops her up and promises to be right back.

He carries her out of the room to where Ashton and Calum are waiting nervously.

"Goodbye doll, I'll miss you, Michael will too. He didn't mean to hurt you or be mean, okay?"

"Wait, where are you going?"

Luke just kisses her cheek and lets her kiss his before giving her to Ashton and saying goodbye to the pair, then going back to the room.

"I should take them somewhere else." Ashton whispers to Calum, handing jersey to him and going to the room, and soon all three head to the garage.

"What's going on? Why are they leaving?" Jersey whines.

"Shh sweet girl, it's alright, we'll explain later. Why don't we take a nap, okay?"

"No, I wanna know what's going on! Why was Michael acting weird? Where'd they go? What's Luke doing?"

"Not right now pretty thing, do you wanna watch a movie instead?"

Jersey sighs and pouts at the man, then begins crying as her mind returns to the pain in her stomach, adrenalines pain killer wearing off.

"Oh baby, come on." Calum sighs and takes her back to her room, putting a movie on the tv and helping her to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

333K 9.6K 31
|book one| im-prin-ted se-ries ❝in which a half wolf, half teenage boy meets his imprint. his human imprint.❞
5.1K 159 43
{Calum Hood fanfiction} You were something different, the only one of your kind. Your best friend Michael was a werewolf, he was the only one who k...
422 35 16
Mia just moved to Australia with her mom so they could start a new life. She meets her new friends that tell her a story of 4 boys that went missing...
230K 8.1K 45
Where a girl who obsesses over books and likes dark nail polish falls for a boy who ironically dislikes books and would rather just hear her * a/n :...