(Completed) ✔尺ємємвєя мє✔

By four_k

Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was p... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
(SPECIAL)

Chapter 32

2.3K 72 8
By four_k

Lisa's POV

I woke up in Jungkook's arms.

It was around 5 in the morning which gives me enough time to go home and get ready for school.

"Jungkook, wake up." I said and shook him.

"5 minutes Lili..." He said and buried his head on my neck.

"But we have school remember?" I said and sat up.

But before I could stand up, Jungkook pulled me back and hugged me.

"Jeon Jungkook, wake up-"

A loud bang from downstairs cut me off and made me jump.

"That came from the front door..." Jungkook said.

"BABY! WAKE UP!" A voice said from downstairs.

"It's IU! Hurry, get in the closet!" Jungkook whisper yelled.

I dashed to the closet and closed the doors.

I peeked through the small gap and saw Jungkook who was pretending to sleep.

The door was widely opened and I saw a IU running towards Jungkook and plopping on top of him making him groan.

"Good morning Baby~" IU said and kissed his face.

"Yah! IU why are you here?!" Jungkook said and pushed her off.

"Cause I want to. Now let's get you ready for school." She said.

Once she stood up and walked towards the closet, Jungkook's eyes widened.

He immediately stood infront of IU blocking my view of them.

"Babe, let me get some clothes for you-"

"No! I mean, I'll do it! Why not you prepare some breakfast for me instead?" Jungkook said and pushed IU out of his room before locking the door.

I opened the closet and started to stretch.

"I think I broke some bones in there." I said and continued to stretch.

"It's not safe here. You have to leave Lili." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead. 

"Jeon Jungkook, there's a crazy woman outside who has no idea of our plan. How the h*ck am I supposed to leave?" I said.

I saw him grab something from underneath his bed.

A rope?

"Here, use this and get out of here." He said.

He went towards the window and opened it.

But I forgot something. I was scared of heights...

"U-Uh... Jungkook." I said and looked down. "Yes?" He replied and looked at me.

"I'm..." I paused and faced him. "I'm scared Jungkook." I said and held his hand.

He squeezed my hand and kissed it before he spoke.

"Please Lisa, it's the only way." He said and looked at me with hope in his eyes.

He grabbed the rope and held on end of the rope while letting go of the other.

"I will hold it while you go down. Don't be scared Lisa. I promise I will never let go." He said and hugged me.

I took a deep breath and walked carefully out of the window.

I grabbed the rope and looked at Jungkook. "Go Lisa. Before she comes back." He said.

I closed my eyes, and slid my way down.

"AHH!" I screamed while sliding down on the rope.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the ground. I looked up and saw Jungkook signaling me to run away.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled and waved his hands.

I ran as fast as I could to the house but mid-way, I bumped into 'someone'

"Lisa?! You are in SO much trouble-"

"Bambam... I'm sorry." I said and hugged him.

He didn't say anything but sighed before he hugged me back.

"Don't get me worried like that or I'll shave your head." Bambam said, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll get going now." I said and ran home.

Once I was home, I saw Rosé watching TV with another 'sandwhich'. "You guys left me in their house!" I yelled.

I saw her jump a little before she turned to my direction and smirked.

"How was your night with Jungkook?" She said and stood up. "Let's just get ready for school..." I said and went to my room.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I started to search for an outfit.

What to wear...

I then saw a cute outfit and decided to wear it. I tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs.

"Cute outfit you got there lisa, let's go?" Rosé asked.

"Let's go!" I said.

Jungkook's POV

"Bye Kookie! See you later!" IU said.

I went to my locker and when I unlocked it, I saw a letter and it read:

To: Jungkook

And of course, it had IU's handwriting.

Yes! First Letter!

I opened it and prepared myself for the cringe.

Okay... 3...2...1

Dear Jungkook,

The way you smile makes my heart flutter. The way you laugh makes me feel like I'm in cloud 9. But the way you say 'I love you' to another person breaks my heart. I hope that one day, you would be the one saying, 'I love you' to me. Just wait Jeon...

Lot Of Love from: *****

I ran to Jin hyung who was walking with his arm around Jisoo unnie.

I smiled when Jin was whispering something in Jisoo's ear while she gave him disgusting looks.

"Hyung! Noona!" I yelled and ran up to them.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here-"

"She gave me a letter..." I said cutting him off and showing him the letter in my hands.

Jin took the letter and started to read it, so did Jisoo unnie.

"Wow, it seems like IU is trying to make it obvious..." Jin said and gave it back to me.

"How long should we keep this up?" I asked and shoved the letter in my bag.

"Until next Friday, then we could move on to step 2." Jisoo said.

"Well, I better get going now, see you guys later." I said.

When I arrived in my classroom, I saw Lisa on her seat already.

I walked towards my seat, sat down and looked at what she was doing.

"Are you reading that book you finished yesterday again?" I asked and peeked at the book.

"No matter how many times I read it, I cry at the end." Lisa said and wiped her fake tears.

"What is the ending?" I asked and scooted closer.

"The girl dies." I gave her a 'are you serious' look making her roll her eyes.

"It's just so sad okay?" Lisa said and closed her book.

She stood up and started to looked for something. I then realized how short her skirt was.

"Lisa..." I said and made her sit down "Hmm?" She hummed and looked at me.

"What the h*ck are you wearing?" I said and pointed at her outfit.

"It doesn't look nice?" She said and pouted. "It's just that, look at your skirt Lisa." I said.

"I should act like I didn't have a boyfriend right? So I wear the things you wouldn't want me you wear." She said and giggled

"That's torture Lili..." I whined. "IU is coming, shut up." She whispered.

I looked at the entrance and saw IU walking inside the classroom looking all sassy.

What is she trying to do?

"Babe, sit beside me." She said and patted an empty seat next to hers.

I just sighed and under the table, I squeezed Lisa's hand.

I let go of her hand and made my way to IU's seat.

"Babe, why didn't you ask the teacher to change your seat?" She said and pouted cutely.

But of course, Lisa's pout is always the cutest even if she pouted effortlessly.

"I just didn't want to bother the teacher." I said and smiled.

"Alright students! Mr. Tan isn't here today so I'll be your teacher for today."

I could already hear Lisa mutter 'finally a substitute.'.

"I hope we can communicate well." The woman said and started the lesson.

-After School-

"Bye baby!" IU said and kissed me.

"Bye!" I said as she walked away.

Once I saw her disappear, I ran directly to my house.

I entered and saw everyone including Tyuzu on the dining table.

"Hey guys, I have it." I said and placed it on the table.

Tyuzu was about to get it until Jin spoke.

"Don't! Wear gloves at least." He said and threw a pair of gloves at Tyuzu.

"Seriously? Gloves? What is this a surgery?" Tyuzu said and put one glove on.

She held the letter and read everything along with Lisa and Jennie on both her sides.

"Wow, she's one cheesy girl." Tyuzu said and let go of the paper.

"Well what now?" Taehyung asked.

"Now, Jungkook has to write the letter back to her." Namjoon said.

"Great. I'm not good at poetry Namjoon. I'm really bad at it." I said and leaned on my chair.

"Lisa could help you. She was a secret admirer of a guy when we were grade 6. She would write letters to him and he would write letters to her back." Rosé said.

"Alright, you two go upstairs while we discuss more on this letter." Jin said.

Me and Lisa nodded and went upstairs. When we arrived, she plopped in the bed but immediately stood up.

"I smell peach... Did IU-"

"Yes, she tried to but it's a good thing Jin came inside." I said.

I took some paper and looked for a pen. But then Lisa spoke.

"You should write what you want with a pencil first so that if you make a mistake, you can just erase it." She said.

I nodded and grabbed a pencil before I sat on the floor and patted an empty space beside me.

"Come here, I need help." I said.

She sat down beside me and looked at the paper I was holding.

"I'm ready." She said.

I took the pencil and started to write in good penmanship.

To: Unknown

"Is that alright?" I asked Lisa and showed the paper to her.

She nodded and crossed her arms, waiting for me to continue writing...
But I couldn't.

"Lisa, I can't do this." I said and laid the pencil down.

"Pretend you're writing the letter to me then." Lisa said and held my hand.

I looked at her and smiled. I picked up the pencil again, took a deep breath, and started to write again.

Dear Unknown:

I was really touched with what you sent me. I hope that I can see you one day and perhaps become your friend. The was you write somehow made my heart flutter. I really wish that one day, I would get to see you and touch the hands that made the letter.

Lots of Love: Jungkook.

I stared at it and looked at Lisa who was smiling.

"You did it, all you have to do, is get a pen and trace it." She said.

And I did. And it looked beautiful. Unfortunately, it wasn't for Lisa but I know one day I would make a letter for Lisa.

"Annnnnnnd, Done! Finally!" I said and laid on the floor.

"Yah! Are you recording me?" Lisa said.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea but no, I'm not at the moment." I said and raised a brow.

Her face suddenly turned pale while looking under the table. I looked as well and saw nothing

"Lisa, what's wrong?" I asked.

She crept towards the table and picked up something black?

"Jungkook... This is a camera, and it's recording." Lisa said.

We both widened our eyes and before I knew it, Lisa destroyed the camera and stood away from it.

"D-Do you think she knows...?" Lisa said and was shaking.

"Don't worry Lisa. I think she just placed it there this morning... I'll replace it with a new one." I said and hugged her.

"Jeon, I'm scared of all of this." She said and looked at me.

I pecked her lips and buried my head on her neck.

"Don't worry Lisa... We'll be in peace soon." Jungkook said

"I hope so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, 30K reads? Thank you all so much! I'm so thankful for all your votes and comments.

Please comment your favorite part in this story for a shoutout in the next chapter! :D (if you want of course.)

(2020 edit: up to this day, no one has answered your question 12 year old author-nim. t(~_~;t).)
Vote

Comment

Share

2035 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
388K 6.7K 49
This is a BLACKTAN FF. There will be the following ships Lizkook Jirose Taennie Jinsoo So Lisa, Rosè and Jennie are famous strippers and sextoys. T...
101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...