HOMEBODY. minsung

Від HONEYJOONZ

[DISCONTINUED] "I'M A HOMEBODY." Though living his life with his best friends at nineteen, attending college... Більше

intro
01
02
03
04
06
07

05

2.4K 198 75
Від HONEYJOONZ

The small opening that lead sunlight through Jisung's window blinds had hit Minho's eyes directly, the older slowly turns within the bed as the unexpected greeting forces him to wake up. Once the top lids of his eyes part from the bottom, he immediately turns away as the beam of illumination stings him. He jolts a bit too harshly to where his left shoulder jabs Jisung awake, the younger groaning in agony as Minho hit his chest too abruptly. "Minho~..." He whines, tugging at the covers his fists grasps on to the fabric to release the pain. "Why'd you do that?..."

Once Minho's vision clears up, he apologizes to the young boy as the action wasn't his intention. But of course, blaming the sun was definitely a good excuse. "Sorry..." He shortly replies, unsure of what to say. "What time is it?" The brunette scratches his head as he begins to search for his phone, he doesn't find it in his pocket nor anywhere near him. But Jisung was already on the job as he picks up his phone that sits next to his pillow.

"It's seven a.m.." Jisung states, his voice a bit groggy as it's early morning. "What happened to waking me up when the pizza arrives?" He teases, Minho laughs as he pushes himself up to sit.

"Guess I knocked out, the others probably forgot about us."

"Maybe.." As he can picture the prediction, "You don't have classes today?"

Minho shakes his head, "Nope. I don't think I do?" The brunette tilts his head shortly once he makes his careless statement.

Jisung replies with a small, 'hmm', once their done with the small talk. The younger pushes himself up as well, his shirt a bit too oversized to where it falls down his left shoulder, the side where Minho's eyes can easily capture his exposed skin. Yet, the older looks away as the boy's head turns his way. Jisung ruffles his own hair, messing it up even more than when he woke up. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." Minho says softly, "I'm somewhat surprised that you let a boy you barely know to sleep in your bed. You're an odd one." He smiles after he makes his comment, looking back at Jisung as a tint of rose blossoms onto his cheeks.

Jisung can clearly see where he's coming from, he obviously did have a point. He was never that bold to grant his consent for someone to sleep in his bed. It didn't seem like himself since he loved the comfy mattress so much, maybe the drowsiness got to him and his words simply poured out. Maybe. "That's true, but I think I said it was a once in a lifetime offer. Don't come here thinking you can sleep in my bed once again."

Minho's eyes widen, he hated how his words meant one thing but his mind trailed to another. "Yeah..I miss my bed anyways..." That was a lie, his bed was merely not as comfortable as Jisung's. Since they were still moving in, nothing was arranged to the point of where comfort was a thing. "I'm gonna go to the restroom, can you give me directions?"

"It's...uh.." Jisung tries to think, the morning was never a good time for him but he tries to locate the room. "Oh, down the hall and make a right."

"Thanks." The boy shortly throws the covers off and makes his way to the restroom to do some business. Once he exits the room, it's quiet. He assumed everyone was still asleep since it was early morning, but he hears a voice down the other hallway. His curiosity always gets in the way of his to-do list, but it wasn't like he'd be executed for taking a small peek. Once he arrives near the front door, he doesn't know if there's commotion going on or if this person is quite vocal when it comes to sleep talking. He opens it slowly, out of his own luck when pushing it slightly the door makes a creaking noise. Minho watched as a pair of eyes catch him in his act through the crack, he was dead.

"Oh, it's you." The deep voice replies, "Sorry, that was rude. Good morning hyung, you can come in." Minho was holding his breath but releases once Felix allows him to enter. He finally pushes the door open with his left hand, the younger Australian is sitting at his desk creating a set of notes. While on his bed, he notices how the crispy haired blonde is tucked under the younger boy's sheets. From his perspective, he felt Felix was taking a small interest in Chan. He was either imagining things, or maybe it was because the older was also from Australia. "Chan said he wanted to sleep in the living room. In all honesty, I don't find it comfy." Felix explains shortly, "Also, he let me use his lap when I slept. So..you can say I'm returning the favor."

Minho lets out a small laugh, "I'm not gonna interrogate you to why Chan's in your bed, it's a different story if you two are half naked or something."

"Okay..but what if we were half naked because it was hot and stuffy?"

The brunette thinks, his eyes trail around Felix's room and his orbs catch the certain item that can argue against his question. "You have an electric fan right there Felix." As the boy points to the slender item in the corner, "You're gonna tell me you didn't use that in order to cool down."

Felix smiles, unsure of what to say next. But he didn't want to run his mouth too much, "How was sleeping in Jisung's room? I'm surprised you guys feel asleep so early."

"I mean, it was sleep. I didn't feel anything." Minho then leans against the boy's wall, "Am I suppose to feel something?"

"I don't know, Jisung never lets me on his bed. Some occasions he does, but Seungmin doesn't care about his complaints because that boy obviously needs to work out a schedule."

"Is this apart of your schedule?"

Felix looks down at the amount of papers on his desk, the pens and highlighters scattered to his textbook opened wide that displayed new information he needed to analyze. "You can say that, I woke up early because Chan hyung was using me a teddy bear. He almost killed me."

"Yeah.." As Minho stared at the boy with a wary expression, "He's a cuddler."

"Mind telling me why you're up so early? I am sure that Jisung didn't wake you up."

Minho shakes his head as he denies the suggested claim, "No, the sun greeted me good morning and beamed a good amount of sunlight to piss me off. I accidentally hit Jisung so he's awake as well, unless he went back to sleep. But, I needed to use the restroom. I heard noises from your room and got curious."

"Seems reasonable. Why don't you go do your business? Isn't that more important than talking to me."

Minho smiles, "I get to decide what's important to me, not you." He then leaves the room as Felix continues on with his studies. Finding the restroom, he locks the door and releases a groan as he stares at himself in the mirror. His current state was not attractive, or so he thought.

As Minho is in the restroom, Jisung is still in the same spot. His body slouched as he's playing with the sheets debating whether if he should get up or go back to sleep. He knew there were some mornings where Felix would be up and ready to go, maybe he should go bother the freckled face boy to get his blood pumping. But, his bed was so comfy, too tempting and just way too hard to leave. From past experiences, waking up early actually made Jisung's day more productive. He needed to catch up on a couple assignments for a class or two so he shimmies his bed sheets away from his body and sets himself free. He crawls off the bed, stepping onto the wood floor the coldness welcomes the bottom of his feet. His hair was messy, he was already aware even if he couldn't see it. The squirrel boy walks out of his room and down the hall to Felix's, the door was oddly open, as if someone already visited him first. Because Felix was the type of person who hated closing the door himself, it was just too much of a hassle when he was already focused on something more important. Entering the room, Felix looks up from his textbook and smiles with his lips. "Hello, good morning to you."

"Hey..." He replies, running his fingers through his messed up hair. "You're working early as usual."

"Unlike you."

"Yeah, yeah." Jisung rolls his eyes from the remark, but Felix snorts as his attitude rubs off onto his words. Jisung doesn't miss the other figure laying within his bed, it surely wasn't Hyunjin because the hair gave it away in a heartbeat. "I see somebody else has joined you last night."

"If you want to know why he's in my bed, just ask Minho hyung."

"He's not naked, why would I need to ask?"

"Gosh! Just because a dude is naked in your bed doesn't mean something happened. What if it's just stuffy, this room doesn't get much air." Felix rants, confused to why both of them had that idea. "Sorry, I was a bit too loud. But, Seungmin is in his room and I'm unsure if he let Hyunjin or Woojin crash in there."

"I'll go check then." Jisung tells, walking down the hallway to his new destination, he opens the door that secures Seungmin's room behind it. The brunette was up, on his phone and situated in his bed. The younger raises a brow, eyes trailing down then up Jisung's figure,

"Yes Jisung? If you're wondering what's for breakfast, I don't know yet."

"No, I was just wondering if Woojin hyung or Hyunjin was in here. Chan slept in Felix's room and Minho was in mine. I came cause of pure curiosity."

"Oh," Seungmin lifts himself up from bed, "No, Woojin hyung fell asleep in the living room after the pizza came and Hyunjin stayed there with him. I'll go check on them." He slips out of bed and heads out with Jisung into the main area. There, Woojin is still passed out on the couch but Hyunjin was no where to be found. "Where's your awkward friend?"

"Uh, I don't know?" Jisung replies, his eyes trail around the area but Hyunjin was huge. He wouldn't be hard to spot. "Where the hell did he go? I didn't get a message from him so he should still be here."

Seungmin makes his way to the kitchen's counter, there he finds a small note and it was quite obvious Hyunjin left without needing to read it. The brunette holds up the white slip of paper and displays it to Jisung, "Your friend left, you really should text him because if he didn't message you. That's somewhat sketch."

"Stop calling him my friend, he has a name Seungmin. It's Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin."

"Okay, please text Hwang Hyunjin if he's home." Seungmin emphasizes the name, mocking the boy. "Tell me if he texts back, if not I'll send you and Minho to go check up on him."

"Why Minho and I?"

"Felix is busy with studies I suppose, I'm gonna be busy as well. You start your studies late morning to early afternoon, so you have time." Seungmin explains, his plan already set. "I need to make breakfast, you think they'll like omelettes?"

"Uh...yeah? Who doesn't like your cooking?"

"Well Jisung, they've never tried my cooking."

Jisung can't think of a comeback when it comes to that fact, so he keeps his mouth shut. "Well, only cook breakfast for Felix and the two hyungs. Also, yourself. Minho and I will go grab breakfast somewhere else before we stop by Hyunjin's place."

"Seems like a plan." Seungmin places the pan on the stove and gathers the ingredients. Jisung makes his way back to his room and bumps into Minho, he stops him before they go back inside,

"Wanna stop by the Yellow Wood Café real quick and grab breakfast. Seungmin is making me check on Hyunjin because he suddenly left last night without directly telling us."

Minho purses his lips, liking the idea. "Yeah, why not. I'll just stop by my apartment to change into new clothes. I feel kinda gross you know?"

"Valid." Jisung pushes opens his door and smiles at the boy, "Meet me outside in fifteen, if you're late I'm leaving you."

"As if you'll go alone." Minho enters his room as well to collect his stuff, "I'll tell Seungmin you left me."

"Now you're just a snitch."

"It'll simply be a fact if it happens."

Jisung rolls his eyes, it's playful this time. A very different eye-roll than the one he gave to Felix. "Whatever, just meet me outside and we'll get going. Hyunjin not replying kinda makes me worried."

"I'll pick up my pace then."

"Yeah, you should." Jisung states boldly, but his tone is sweet. Minho didn't know how to explain it, but he liked it. "I'm not only hungry but my co-worker could be in danger. Start moving Minho!"

"Alright, alright! I'll be out soon Hannie!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.8K 241 12
Felix was an overworked medical student who hadn't seen his brother in years. The last thing Felix expected was for his brother to show up one night...
168K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
9.3K 205 13
"It's just sex between roommates. Nothing more." "..Deal." Started: 12-21-23 Completed: 00-00-00 Side ships: Hyunlix Seungin Warnings // Heavy...
71K 4.1K 37
I can stop if you're uncomfortable I just think you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever heard and from what I've seen (AHEM) you must be handsome to...