Samurai ファイター Precure #1

By PrecureWriter

Hello I'm Hisako Izumi a third year junior high student, and something amazing happened! While walking home f... More

Chapter 1: A samurai, me?! The Birth of Cure Ninja!🌸
Chapter 2: Scouting PreCure? The arrival of Cure Spear!
Chapter 3: Instant flashback?? How Midori became a cure and her secret!
Chapter 4: Moe's conflicted feelings?! A new enemy appears!
Chapter 5: A cure, finally?? The awakening of Cure Katana!
Chapter 6: Ayano is our next cure!? Cure Arrow's debut!
Chapter 7: Corruptor's Society?? The samurai cures' mission!
Chapter 8: Find lost Hugtan?! Cure Yell?!
Chapter 9: Raging thunder?! A new enemy arises?!
Chapter 10: Fighting For Everyone Part 1
Chapter 11: Fighting For Everyone Part 2
Chapter 12: Born from the sacred heart! The Sky Swords appear!
Chapter 13: Moe has a crush on the school athlete! Elektra the wingwoman!
Chapter 14: The sacred book is enchanted?! The missing cure!?!?
Chapter 15: A crisis?? Cure Spear is famous?
Chapter 16: Wait a minute.......?? A Noble Truth is a person?
Chapter 17: A new encounter! Yuuki and Cure Spear meet!
Chapter 18: A new ally and a new villain at the same time??
Chapter 19: Hisako meets Yuuki! Can we be friends??
Chapter 20: Distant memory? Yuuki is......
Chapter 21: A lie or a truth? Who shall I believe?
Chapter 22: Mother vs Daughter?! A Buddhism Key is nearby?!
Chapter 23: Am I a shame? Can I change myself?
Chapter 24: Wills of light, the Samudāya is awakened!
Chapter 25: A loving heart filled with kindness? A person worth fighting for
Chapter 26: A girl's pride and honor! My wish!
Chapter 27: Hidden Power? A promise worth protecting!
Chapter 28: I can't transform!? Am I someone who even cares?
Chapter 29: What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Born from despair and love!
Chapter 30: This is who I am! I can't give in!
Chapter 31: Me? What do I want? Memories that reprimand past!
Chapter 32: A restored cure and the memories of a long lost friend!
Chapter 33: A final test! Awaken Cure Honor!
Chapter 34: A Faithful Encounter! Sora & Hinata! Part 1
Chapter 35: A Faithful Encounter! Sora & Hinata! Part 2
Chapter 36: Tears of joy & sadness.......
Chapter 38: Everything could be a lie.....
Chapter 39: This beautiful cruel world......
Chapter 40: New attack?! I'm officially part of the team!!
Chapter 41: Operation: Celestial Fantasy
Chapter 42: PreCure have to fight against their families??
Chapter 43: Midori Mitsuko/Cure Spear's final awakening
Chapter 44: Moe Miwa/Cure Katana's final awakening
Chapter 45: Ayano Hiro/Cure Arrow's final awakening
Chapter 46: The true antagonist makes his appearance.....
Chapter 47: Connecting the hearts of the past and future! Our last hope!
Chapter 48: Once more! I'll save you with my own two hands!
Chapter 49: Fall or Flight . . .
Chapter 50: Who are you? Where are you now?
Chapter 51: The 12 rays of hope, between the Past and the Future
Chapter 52: Something more important than life

Chapter 37: I'm sorry........

50 5 2
By PrecureWriter

''So what you did now was bait or are you really a traitor?'' Terran questioned Jaganu.

Jaganu stared at the fallen form of Sora as she wheezed in pain.

''Oh what a surprise! It looks like that cure form of hers took a lot of the impact, but I can give it back!'' Terran was about to kick Sora in the stomach when Jaganu stopped him.

''Don't.''

''They're coming......'' Jaganu walked towards Sora and checked her pulse. he sighed in relief, she would be perfectly fine.

''I'll dispose of her properly....'' Jaganu picked her up and rushed off.

Terran gave a sigh. He wasn't quite sure what Jaganu was thinking, but decided to let him be......

''Where's Sora?'' Ninja yelled as she landed right in front of Terran.

''Your a tad late, Jaganu went off to dispose of her.....''

''What?!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaganu took Sora in his arms and hid behind a patch of bushes. He laid her next to a a neraby tree and sighed.

''Why'd you do that? You didn't have too......'' Jaganu rubbed his temples.

''I'm literally a killing machine and you still manage to save my life!!'' Jaganu stood up and slowly began to treat the injuries she had. ''It was a complete miracle I was able to convince Terran from finishing you off.....''

Sora grabbed his arm. ''Hinata-Chan are you our friend or our enemy........''

''I....''

''HOLD IT!!'' Ninja leaped into the air and struck Jaganu in the arm.

''AcK!''

Jaganu nearly fell. ''Get your dirty hands from Sora!!''

''Precure......'' Jaganu wiped the frown on his face. ''I'll end that miserable face of yours!!'' Jaganu eye's eyes flashed red as he summoned fireworks at her.

''What is your goal with Sora?'' Ninja yelled as she punched him in the stomach.

''Not of your concern...'' Jaganu grew malicios and he began to speed up.

''PreCure Miracle Yari Attack!!'' Spear yelled and collided right into Jaganu her spear nearly ripping his arm off.

''Nice try.....'' He gripped her spear and knocked Spear in the head.

She fell staright at Ninja's stomach making her fall too.

''Man are you two noisy.....weren't you fighting Nariko, Rio, and Terran?''

''Hinata-Chan......''Sora tried to say and grunted with pain.

Jaganu turned around and his eyes returned to their regukar red color....

''Sora I'm neither your enemy nor am I your friend.....I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving me.....'' He gave a slightly crocked bow and vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''WHAT DID YOU DO WOTH SORA-SAN!!'' Katana's rage was so absolute...... She was a literal fidget spinner as she swing herself at both Nariko and Rio.

''Wow.....'' Arrow said as she stared at her. Seh had no idea Katana was acapable of such speed. ''Leave some room for me!!'' Arrow sent a barrage of arrows.

''It might not have been very wise to seperate yourself.....''

''Enough are job is done here.......'' Terran voice could be heard telepathically.

''Then what was the point in bringing us over here if we didn't even get a proper fight?'' Rio said as he and Nariko vanished.

''They're gone as soon as they come....'' Arrow sighed.

''I didn't even have time to finish them off!!'' Katana sighed as she put her katanas away, her face pouting.

''Katana, Arrow!!'' Ninja yelled as the others rushed over to them and gently placed Sora on the ground.

''Sora-san!'' Katana turned around and layed next to her.

''I'll have you fixed up in not time!'' Katana's hands grew light purple as she was about to heal her.

''No don't.....''Sora whispered.

''Really now?'' Katana twitched her eyebrows. ''I can most certainly handle having your injures......''

''But do be careful.....'' Ninja said. ''You were so close to dying.....''

''Just take some of my injury. I really don't want you getting hurt.......'' Sora told her.

''Alright.......'' Katana frowned as she transformed into her Bushido form.

''She's so pretty in that form.........'' Spear said as she turned a little pink. ''I want my form too.....''

''PreCure Sparkling Purity~!!'' As before Katana swapped the injuries of Sora onto herself, but this time she didn't go full-on.....

''There we go. You should be feeling better in a few moments....'' Katana said as she detransformed.

''We should go home and figure out what to do next.....'' Ninja said as they detransformed.

''We should hurry before my attack takes full effect on me.....'' Moe told them as she ran on ahead.

''You can't walk, can you Sora?'' Midori asked as she picked her up.

''Thank you Midori-san.....'' Sora said. ''I achieved my ultimate dream of being a cure, but I ended up causing more of a burden......''

''That's not true.....'' Hisako told her. ''You are simply honest and straightforward when you encountered those feelings inside of you......'' Hisako told her. ''You can come out Bushi.........''

Bushi popped out from a nearby bush. ''My lady-shi!! I'm so sorry for standing in the shadows unale to do anything-shi!!''

''Calm down Bushi.......There was nothing you could have done......Hisako was the one who told you to hide correct?''

Bushi nodded. ''Well there's nothing to worry about.....Hisako just wanted you to be safe.....''

Bushi turned a bit pink, but shook the feeling away.....

''I won't deny this, but.............'' Midori sighed. ''Your pretty heavy Sora, unlike Moe.......what do you eat?''

''..............'' Sora tried to pout, but really couldn't.

''Trying to cheer her up are you?'' Ayano asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ok!!!'' Hisako used a pointer to point at her large dry erase board with some very (weird looking pictures).

''SO! The trio or I should say the quartet now have tried to attack us.......But we were able to stall them for enough time, correct!?''

''Hisako you sound like your trying to manage a army....'' Moe raised her eyebrows.

''HOW are You awake???'' Hisako gasped. ''You were sleeping as soon as we came back.....''

After the girls returned back, they had taken Sora back to Midori's house. They explained to Aoi and her brothers that Sora had fallen into a ditch (None of them felt very bad for saying that........) With the help of the Bushido & Bushi they were able to brainwash them into believing them.......(Bushi stayed with Sora since he still felt pretty guilty)

While Hisako thought I'd be a nice idea to think of a different battle strategy.............

''Remember.......I've done this before so the more times I do it.....the more I can sustain against it....''

''Right....'' Hisako pointed at a different image.

''AS I WAS SAYING! We had to be split up and we could only do so much.......so I suggest we do more training!''

''Training?'' Midori asked. ''How are we to pull that off??''

''Well we need to train if we are to fight against them.....''

''And you just thought of this right now??'' Ayano questioned. ''I liked it better when you stayed silent and watched from the sidelines.....''

''LEAVE ME ALONE!!'' Hisako pouted and accidently shoved the board to the ground opening her closet and a lot of figures, toys, and transformation items fell to the floor.....

''What are those?'' Ayano asked.

Hisako turned bright red and started stuttering.....

''By the way Hisako is secretly an anime otaku....'' Midori smiled. ''She's showed me some of her stuff too!!''

''SHUT UP MIDORI THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!!!!'' Hisako yelled.

''What ever happened to our little battle strategy?'' Moe asked as Hisako started to pick up her stuff.

''I'm getting to it!!'' Hisako yelled. ''But the most important thing is for Midori, me as well awaken our Bushido forms, know the rest of Sora's story with Jagnau, Find the other five people, AND get Sora to officially join our team!''

''That's all?'' Midori asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night......

Sora wasn't doing so good.....Even with some of the injuries being disposed off she had caught a fever.....She was breathing out heavily, her face bright pink.

Bushi never noticed as he had fallen asleep while next to her bed, she caught the fever long after he'd fallen asleep.

Someone's shadow appeared and gently touched Sora's head. ''Of course.....'' the figure vanished and brought with him a wet towel, folded it, and placed it in her head.

''Thank you, Bushi.......'' Sora muttered in her sleep as she grabbed the figure's arm. They smiled as they gently put her hand back to the bed.

''Bushi, you really need to take better care of Sora or you'll have broken my promise....'' he smiled as he gently patted Bushi's head before turning his back to them, ready to disappear  when someone whispered.

''What are you doing here?'' It was Midori.

Jaganu cringed. He thought everyone would be asleep.....

''Nothing......'' he vanished.

Midori stared for a few moments more.

''That guy....he's not who he seems.......''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''I don't have another choice....that was my last chance.....'' Jaganu tapped his chin. ''Guess I'll have to do the unthinkable.....I'll have to continually switch sides in order to keep Terran and the others from getting too close.....''

''Not so fast......'' Rio turned to look at Jaganu. ''I'll have my own mind blown to see a traitor among us? So are you a spy......?''

''No......'' Jaganu shrugged. ''I am neither an enemy nor an ally......''

''But you are now that Terran sold yoursoul all those years ago.....So now he has complete control of us!!'' Rio raised his hands.

''................''

''I know that......''

''Then why are you switching sides so frequently?''

''I am only doing this to make sure I won't harm anyone ever again....''

''Hmmm........such an understatement since we are planning the destruction of humanity.....''

''Which is why I'll rather die then suffer....''

''Ok you've completely lost it........I think that's the effect of those power ups we've gotten....''

Rio snapped his fingers and Jaganu was forced to bow.

''Remember the contract we did in that dream.''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
''I'm the devil of thunder & lightning, Nariko....'' the girl in the hood said as she covered her eyes.

''I'm the devil of the ocean & sea, Rio....'' the boy called out.

''I'm.......''

''Your the devil of flames & chaos, Jaganu...'' said a teenage Terran.

''Jaganu?''

''I figured the name would suit you since it means Flames in Hindi.....''

''Alright....I accept the name....''

''Now as I said our lord will be reborn and with that will come a new coming of age of suffering will be among us....''

Suffering.......Yeah I decided to join because that's the only way to keep Sora safe......From my evil human heart.

''If the will of human existence continues there will always be suffering, death, crime.......But if we were to destroy it all suffering will end.....''

Nariko touched one of her eyes while Rio looked at his hands.

''Which is why we have to destroy our enemies....the cures.....they believe in hope so much they miss the despair.....''

''We'll end their lives along with their so called Bushido and makethis world into a pit of tenebrosity.

''Right!!''Jaganu said.

''Especially us four the reincarnated fragments of that wretched Cure Dynasty.........''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.8K 29
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
194K 6.2K 21
It changed him, for the better or worse, it didn't matter. He could still be a hero, whether All Might believed in him or not. ------------------- h...
524 13 6
(2nd Pretty Cure fanseries of mine) Good greetings, I'm Aizawa Hanon and I'm a graduate from Miracle Star High School of Miracle Town. I thought th...