Unexpected Twist✔ ( Completed...

By myworld2612

Best Rank : # 1 in Chicklit on 26 Aug 2018 # 2 in Chicklit on 17 Aug 2018 # 3 in Ch... More

1. Meet Mr. Anish Kapoor
2. Meet Miss Ishika Dhawaan
3. Helping Her
4 . Interesting
5 . Irritating
6. It's over
7. Knowing her😯😯
8. Melting Her😃😃
9. Avoiding Her
10. Exams😏😏
11 . Two beauties
12. Hometown
13. Back to College
14. After a long time
15. The End
16. Avoidance
17. You will I know
18. I Love you ❤❤
19. Playing With her feelings
20. Love You Too❤❤
21. Wonders of being in Love
22. Lovey Dovey
23. Unexpected Clash
24. Unexpected Apology
25. Happy birthday Sona
26. MRS. ISHIKA ANISH KAPOOR
27 . Give me What is mine
28. You are in my heart
29 . 1110 1000 1101
Guess It ....
30. Late Night Talks❤❤
31. Is she hiding from me?
32. Count On...
33. Unexpected Romance
34. Making Promises
35. Am I Dreaming !!
Note..
36. Wife and Husband
37. A Day as his Wife
38. Going Back
40. Doubting Him
41. After Effects
42. I promise
43. Food Punishment
44. It's a change
Wishes
45. My Mate
46. It's a Peck
49. It is called kiss
50. Love to Hate
51. After a long Time
52. Heart Talks
53. Under the same roof
54. Repairing the Relationship
55. Heated Movement
56. Realising our mistakes
57. Waiting for the Correct Time
58. Cruel Intentions
59. I am confused..
60. Messed Up
61. Walking Away
New story

63. Epilogue

6.5K 160 39
By myworld2612

Hai readers,

So finally the epilogue is here. Extremely sorry for the delay. Do comment and vote.

Happy reading 😍

With love

Harika

Ishika pov

After he went away leaving me I collapsed down and started crying.  What the hell has happened now?

Till now I was having some hope that he will come for me and we will stay together but today it's all smashed.

I have done correct as a daughter but as a lover I failed. I made him hurt. I don't even want to measure who is wrong in this whole scenario  but I am paying the cost.

I don't want to speak with any one I shut myself in a room and cried my heart out.

It's been a week after that horrible incident.

" Get ready someone are cmg to see you" my mom said and my dad is listening our conversation.

" Again... After everything happened you want me to get married. Who the hell is interested in marrying the guy you found when you don't value my love"

" shut.." My mom said.

" Let me finish..." I offended her.

" Do you think our love is child act. Do you think we are still teenagers. We are grown adults who have audacity to choose what we want. And I am not a girl to marry other one for your sake"

" Ishu you are talking beyond the limit" My father spatted at me.

" I will becoz when you didn't respected and believed my love" I said.

" So you are telling that you will not marry and go with him"

" Go with him seriously..If I want to do that then it would have  been a week since I am married. I don't want to hurt and make anyone sad. I will wait until you believe and respect US. "

" What do you mean by that?"

" Tell me what I have to do to prove my love is pure" I challenged my father.

" This is not a game Ishu" He said dangerously.

" Ok then go and talk with Anny parents and make me married to him" I said.

" That will happen only when I die" My dad spatted at me.

" Then  listen to me I am not gonna marry anyone other than Anny" I shouted back.

" So you are saying that your love is true" My dad said sarcastically.

" I don't know why you are not believing"

" What is there to believe? Every teenager does and believes the same" my dad said.

" Every body  are not  same" I  spatted back.

" I am not a girl to marry another one forgetting my past and that is never gonna happen" I said.

" Then what is the solution to this Ishu" my mom asked with concern.

" I won't compromise and marry the guy you brought of your so called economic status" I said

" I am never gonna accept that creep" my dad said.

" He is not creep" I said and I don't know from where the hell I am getting this much courage to speak before my dad.

" Don't you dare to defend him" My dad said.

" Stop all this" My mom shouted.

" Ishu, why you are not understanding?" Mom said.

" What I have to understand?"

" Why we are not accepting? If it's good then we will never go against your wish" My mom said.

" Then you are doing wrong" I said.

" How can we make you to understand?" My mom said.

" How can we make you understand?" I said.

" So you are ready to prove your love" My dad asked and I nodded my head.

" Ok then tell him that you are going to marry someone"Dad said and I am listening with my knitted hybrows.

" Why will I do so?" I asked.

" You have to tell him that you are going to marry someone else and walk out from his life for 3 yrs with contacting him. Still if you both are as pure as now and madly in love with other not even getting the thought to marry other one in this span then I will do your marriage" dad said.

" So you are keeping a test for us" I asked.

" Why are you scared that you will fail?" My dad said challenging.

" I have faith in my love" I said remembering my Anny face.

" Then what is stopping you from accepting this"

" I agree to that" I said and went to my room.

I can do this....I am recalling this again and again.

Anish Pov

" Be happy" I said and walked out of her house but it's like walking out of her life.

How can I be happy with my life , my sunshine, my happiness, my everything?

I didn't  even stepped out of my room for a  couple of days. Even my parents understood my situation and supported me in every possible way.

My mom is super angry on Ishu and her family after seeing my condition. It's natural and I can understand the mother love.

Why I have met her? How can she choose her parents against me? Am I nothing to her not even a minute percent?

I valued and respected her decision and walked out.

Today I have to go back to pune becoz this is more than the break I took and above this I can't take.

My mom kept a huge stock of food items becoz she knows I will not eat so if they are present I will at least make an attempt.

" Anny stay for some more time" my mom said and I nodded my head in negotiation.

" Mom I want to change the company and I will plan of shifting after going there" I said and she nodded her head becoz my parents never go against my wish they will the choice to me after telling their part I am lucky to have them.

My phn rang taking me out of the thoughts. It shouldn't be from the office I thought and took my phn from the stand.

Mine♥️

With her name it appeared on my screen  and I am so damm so excited to take the call.

But right now I am angry on her. I don't want to talk to her.

I ignored the call but it's ringing again and again.

I thought to tell her not to talk with me and be with her parents happily.

" Anish pls don't cut the call before listening what I am saying" She told the moment I attended the call.

" Tell me what you want to tell I don't have time" I said annoyingly.

" Even I don't have the time" she said sounding low.

" Ok then speak" I said acting like that doesn't matter me but in reality it matters me a lot.

" Can we meet in the temple where we used to meet" she asked me.

" Ok but why you want me to meet when you are having your parents" I asked sarcastically.

" I want to tell you something very important" She said and then my heart begin to hope some good is gonna happen.

" Ok at 7 o'clock" I  said and she just hummed ok and ended the call.

I came out of my house telling some lame excuse that I have to meet my other frd on the way to railway station and started from my home.

I am here before the time and to my surprise ishu is also waiting there.

This is really surprising man she will be always late and  this time she is waiting for me.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention and she saw me.

She is so happy seeing me her lips are occupied with smile her eyes are reflecting the happiness her face has a extra glow but in a blink of eye all these are turned into sadness immense sadness which I hate to see.

Here eyes are continously draining with tears which is piercing my hear.

" Ishu what happened?" I asked her stepping close to her but she stepped back.

" Don't you dare to touch me" she shouted at me.

" Only becoz of you I am in this state" she said.

" What.."

" Yes it's becoz of you who are you to come into my life and sproute all the seeds which you know that does turn in to sapling. You are the one who spoiled everything" she said.

" Just shut up" I shouted at her she is telling that becoz of my love her life is spoiled.

" It's not me it US. Do you think my life is so blissful now? You can't even expect what I am going through" I Said.

" I can't even come back from the memories we have created" I said sounding low.

" Ok then Mr. Anish Kapoor it's time to move forward becoz I am getting married" she said but I can't even register what she told.

"You want.." I shouted holding her shoulders.

" I am getting married" she said with out any emotions.

" Have you gone mad?" I shouted at her.

" No I am in my complete senses" she replied back.

" Why you want to marry?"

" For my parents" she said.

" So you are ready to marry some one else leaving your love" I asked but she is seeing me with concern eyes.

" Ok then let's marry right now" I said and staring walking to the God idol.

" Anny have you gone mad" she shouted.

" It's you who have gone mad and I am correcting now" I said.

" If I want to marry you like this then that wouldn't have took that much time but u don't want to do anything against my parents wish"

" Great fucking great then what about us" I    shouted at her.

" We are over right the movement when I agreed for marriage" she said and I am like what the fuck?

" So you don't love me anymore" j asked foolishly.

" No " She said seeing straight into my eyes.

" Fine go and get married to the fucking man your parents selected" I said and pushed her.

" Just mind your language Mr. Anish" She said.

" Ok then Ms. Ishika sorry soon tobe Mrs. ...May I know his name" I asked to know who is so lucky fellow to have my Ishu😭.

" Rahul" she said and now the land under me is shaken.

" Which Rahul don't you dare to tell our manager?" I said and by this time my eyes are so red.

" Yes, why you are so shocked he is good looking, gentlemen and top of all that he is in a good position which is quite good to provide me  the luxurious life"

" So you are telling that money is what matters to you" I asked quite not believing becoz my Ishu is not like this.

" Who don't want money Anny? Even I am that greedy not to leave my luxurious life" she said like a venom.

" Just remember this day and your words Ishu life will definitely takes us to this place again and at that time you will feel the pain what I am going through" I said becoz I don't know what the other's words I can speak and went away even without seeing her back.

Present Day.

" Areey man move" I came into reality back from that horrible day of my life.

I have faced the horrible part of my life when she lift me. It made me realise how much I am dependent on her.

And all of a sudden she came from no where and asking me to meet her and that too few hours before my weeding.

Ishika POV

Anny is here looking damm hot like always and to add on to that he is in bride costume.

" Ishu..." He is shocked becoz I am in bridal attire.

" Anny" I said and stared crying.

" Ishu what happened? Pls don't cry. What happened?" He asked me with concern filled voice and his concern is making me to cry more.

" Anny I want to tell you something which is really important" I said.

" Don't explode a bomb in my life again. See you are not married right come let's get married this time I am not gonna miss you. Please ishu I can't live with out you" He said more like a pleading way and took me close to him.

" Let's marry" he said again and started walking.

" Anny listen to me" I said but he is not listening to me.

" Anny IT'S ME WHOM YOU ARE GONNA MARRY" I shouted and he is shocked and left me.

" What the?" He said.

" Anny..." I saying.

" Wait so all this time you are playing with my feelings" he said and gave me a tight slap.

" No Anny" even after that I am trying to explain him.

" And top of that you are cheating on me" he shouted at me.

" Anny listen to me" I am saying but no he is not at all in a right mind.

" Come let's get married" he said.

" No..I will not marry you" I said becoz at this movement I am seeing the hatred in his eyes.

" Do you think that you are having any choice here" he said and put the vermillion on my partition.

" So you are now MRS. ISHIKA ANISH KAPOOR. My beautiful wife. So don't try to escape from me till we reach the mandap so we can officially marry the way you want" he said laughing venormously of which I am frightened.

All the way I am frightened of what is gonna happen. When we reach the mandap.

" So you people should be sad right becoz from now you can't make me a joker and play the stupid games with my life" Anny said to all the shocked faces i.e our parents.

" Anny" His mom tried to explain the situation but he denied and took me to stage where the marriage has to be performed.

All the while he is damm angry like a volcano which can explode any movement.

I didn't even dared to see him. We took the blessings from our parents and started to his room.

Even in all the rituals he is acting like he is enjoying the rituals but a big NO becoz I know my Anny well.

I smiled when someone asked him to carry me inside house but his one glare spoiled my happiness.

" Don't be that much happier becoz you are gonna pay for everything you have done to me done to US" he whispered in my ears and leaving me in his room with tears he left with a huge bang on the door making me more shatter with fear becoz I don't know what is waiting for me.

To be continued...........

Note:

I want to extend this story by writing few more chapters after their  marriage. Which will be quite interesting?

Feel free to Express your opinions in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 2.4K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
104K 6.1K 65
Dear Readers, I am going to delete "Hers Professor" and I will let you know before I do it, as I am busy at the moment. Because even though I got imm...
301K 15.8K 59
(Highest Rank #12 in Chicklit Category) Keyuri I love you too but what about our parents? I want to marry you but who shall convince them? We are ans...
149K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...