CHERRY BOMB.

By jeaIous

o. cherry bomb when a virgin meet the cherry popper. jeaious © 2018 More

cherry bomb.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
ninety nine.
one hundred.
one hundred one.
one hundred two.
one hundred three.
one hundred four.
one hundred five.
one hundred six.
one hundred seven.
one hundred nine.
one hundred ten.
one hundred eleven.
one hundred twelve.
one hundred thirteen.
one hundred fourteen.
one hundred fifteen.
one hundred sixteen.
one hundred seventeen.
one hundred eighteen.
one hundred nineteen.
one hundred twenty.

one hundred eight.

770 28 10
By jeaIous

NOVEMBER 2021

vanessahudgens just posted a photo !

♡ liked by ashleybenson, rileyreid, pornhub and 6,820 others.

vanessahudgens bride almost ready

VIEW COMMENTS.

username1 it's happening, it's today omg

username2 i only see the back but i can already tell she's beautiful

username3 hair tied on her wedding day ? that's a big no no from me

username4 i cannot wait to see chérie in a wedding dress

username5 in a few hours, she would be a mccan, stop this madness

username6 okay i like chérie but can we see a little update on my little man ?

username7 so this is real ? let me just cry in my pillow

username8 it's official, jason won't be back to PH

chérie felt absolutely gorgeous.

the gold dress fitted her perfectly. the gown had roses designed all over it. the only difference was, the top was see through yet the roses managed to hide the parts that her mother would have scolded her if she saw.

the sleeves of the dress were hanging on her arms, right beside her breasts, while a huge v cut showed off her tan back. the bottom of the dress was layered by multiple silks but the final sheet was a drap detailed with more golden flowers. the train of the dress was quite long but not long to the point where it would take agonizing hours for it to pass through a door.

chérie looked absolutely gorgeous.

even through the eyes of her mother who stared disapproving at the choice of her dress to her bestfriends who giddily snapped pictures before her, none would compare to the brewing happiness and anxiousness in her chest.

she was almost ready, having done her make up by herself, leaving a soft glowing tone as her skin shined under any direct light. her eyebrows lifted up by the use of an eyebrow gel, a simple cat eye that also went under her water line, pale pink lips moisturized by a lips gloss and her hairs pinned neatly into a tress.

the last finish touch being the traditional vail. chérie was always a people pleaser and so when her mother had judged her from her dress to her nails, to her make up to her hair, chérie choose to wear at least one accessory that would please her mother. that being a vail which was passed down in her family from ages.

even if it didn't completly sastify her mother, her mother was glad a part of her was on her daughter.

now, all there was left to do now is wait.

beside the vail she had to insert on the top of her head and the heels that already looked painful, chérie had nothing else to prepare for.

jason and her had chosen to avoid doing the vows, instead promising to say it in private. she only had to worry about not tripping on the aisle and that the man she loves doesn't run away like he was in some sort of romcon.

speaking of jason, it had been two days since they last saw each other. her mother had told her it was a tradition to keep the girl hidden away from the man for two days.

but between those forty eight hours, chérie sneaked her phone so they could at least communicate a bit.

i bet you look beautiful as hell, you always do, chérie smiled at the text just when things were starting to get hectic.

ashley was going on and on about how her dress wasn't perfectly rounding up her ass, her mom was scolding her to even think such thing under god's eyes and nessa was running around the room, trying to find her make up products.

in the small room that consisted of a large mirror, a grand table, two sofas and a bathroom, chérie felt overwhelmed even more.

fortunately, chérie was the first to be ready as she sat quietly in the back of the room whilst everyone rushed in front of the mirror. luckily, nobody paid attention to her so she was able to text freely without having to worry about getting her phone taken away.

can you move your fatass, this mirror is the size of the wall in china yet there's barely any place for anyone else but you, nessa nudged ashley by her hips making ashley stumble and gasp, you just made ruin my cut crease you bitch.

chérie rolled her eyes, just then she watched as her cousin lorena strolled in. lorena barely acknowledged her, only placing a peck on top of chérie's head, without any words, and went over to the screaming girls.

if this kept going, she was going to have a migraine and when chérie had a migraine, she was a complete and utter bitch.

chérie shivered suddendly and glanced at the open door to her side, having been left open when lorena entered. an idea quickly formed in her head and as she glanced back to the girls and her mother in the mist of calming them, she didn't think twice about it.

chérie walked down the long hallways of the church, the tainted windows leaving colorful rays on the floor.

she didn't know where jason was or if he was even ready at the moment. she had yet to reply to his text as she took her time to enjoy the silence and the cool air coming from the ac.

yet when her phone rang over and over in her palm, she huffed and started walking back to the room where the girls were.

however, her pace slowed down when she realized the texts weren't from them but instead love notes from her soon to be husband. she was about to reply back when she bumped into someone, slightly stumbling in her dress but a hand gripped her arm.

i'm sorry, i didn't look where i was goi-, chérie squealed when she saw the person before her.

she quickly turned her back to him while he was left staring agape at her in shock.

what are you doing here, you aren't supposed to see the bride, it's bad luck, chérie felt a tug on her wrist before she was whisked back to face him.

however, she closed her eyes shut as he turned her towards him. she didn't hear anything for a moment, just a sharp intake of breath.

wow, unconcisouly, chérie peeked an eye and her mouth fell open. surprisingly, his hair wasn't gel back nor did he wore a black tie, instead his hair was curled neatly on his head, just like she did to him once on their trip to paris. he also wore a gold tie, matching her dress, and she could faintly notice blush on his pale cheeks.

jason pushed her away a little, still holding her with his outreached hands, his wide eyes mesmerized by her, wow you look woah, under his gaze chérie wouldn't help but blush.

stop, she mumbled quietly, too shy to say anything else.

no just look at you, i can't believe i'm marrying this woman in front of me, look at you, jason laughed lightly.

her dress fit her like a glove, few hairs fell down the side of her face, her figure glowing and shining under the lights coming from the windows.

have you seen you ? i thought you were going to gel your hair back or just put it as it is but my baby wearing curls, chérie pulled her to him, getting on her naked toes to kiss his cheeks.

jason faintly blushed and she giggled when she noticed the red shade wasn't caused by the blush. however, chérie suddendly horrifically gasped, you aren't supposed to see the bride before th wedding, it's bad luck, she repeated, forgetting everything when she saw him. chérie forced him to turn his back at her before she did the same.

their back was now against one and another while their hands interlocked like they always do. jason sillily nudged his back muscles against her head making it bop. bad luck ? we facetime yesterday so technically this is nothing.

suddendly, chérie felt her heart warm up, a sudden knot appearing in her stomach when she realized he was here.

we are getting married, chérie breathed out, her palm growing sweaty under his tight grip.

heck yeah we are, say goodbye to miss blossom because miss mccan is here, its only fair since you took my heart and now i take your last name, see it as a pay back, jason removed away from their grip and turned around to face her bare back.

he smiled softly before pressing a kiss on the back of her head, his hands gripping her arms. he felt chérie grump under the peck, clearly not happy that he saw her in her wedding dress before supposed to.

people say it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, i say it's good luck, he barely murmured against her hair, taking in her scent, coconut shampoo mixed with air spray and hint of sweat.

because right now, i stare at you and i'm reminded that this is the face i will wake up to every single days for the rest of my life, chérie's eyes watered but blinked away her tears, she didn't want to ruin her make up or else she would look like a raccoon.

she was about to respond back with a sweet respond of her own when she heard the yells coming from behind her, the faint voices of the girls screaming out her name.

can't wait to see you at the end of the aisle, my beautiful fiancée, with another kiss on her ear, he shoot her a warm yet teasing smirk as he stood in front of her. he send her a wink before he ran away from her and away from the voices growing closer.

god here you are, the priest got here like twenty minutes ago, chérie stared lovingly at ashley's face that wore a stressed expression.

chérie's heart was warm and full of love, she didn't even know she could contain or feel.

yet, chérie was snapped out of daze when nessa shook her, alerted, the wedding is starting soon, stop staring at ashley like she's brad pitt and get your ass back to the room, nessa practically yelled at her worriedly.

at the word wedding, chérie's smile only grew. she didn't even care that nessa had screamed at her or that few of her spits landed on her face, she was getting married.

after the girls had dragged her in the small room, they only had a few minutes left before chérie was expected to walk down the aisle. her father patiently waited by the door while chérie's mother added the finish touch to her look, the veil.

my baby, you look so beautifulher mother held back sobs as she tearfully looked at her daughter through the mirror.

chérie smiled back shyly, she wasn't used to her mother giving compliments or even being affectionate, but she was grateful for her kind words especially at the moment.

ashley and nessa had gone out earlier to take their seat since chérie had chosen to not have any bridesmaids, probably breaking another rule from the wedding manuel since she wasn't doing the vows either.

though, she always expected to have them as her bridesmaids yet after she saw how stressed out jason was about not having anyone as his groom men, they choose that they shouldn't have any.

it sometimes saddened her when she saw him almost having a mental breakdown about it. he kept repeating that he wanted to make this wedding perfect but how could he when he had seemed to mess up every plan she had.

chérie had quickly assured that she didn't care about anyone else presence but his to which he sadly smiled back.

jason wasn't only upset about that, he was also upset that he had practically no one to invite to this important day.

he had few friends and favorite cousins he kept contact with, but other than them, he had no one else. his father and him, they ended things on a bad terms so he wasn't surprised when he got the basket, which chérie specifically made for him, back at this doorstep with a letter, telling that he won't make it with bullshit excuses.

however, jason quickly realized one thing, the only person he would ever need was chérie, so even with a heavy heart, he didn't let this affect his happiness.

her family was now becoming his family now, even if only five people from his side where here, soon, they would be one big family.

ready mija ? chérie carefully walked to her father who had milos by his side. chérie had always wanted him to walk her down the aisle, even if he had to bring milos along with him.

she could faintly hear the music coming from the floor below her and her heart started to beat up faster.

although, before she could process her nervousness and excitement, she felt her father's hand take hers making her look up at him.

his hair was beautifully gel back, the grey and black hair adding to his style while his curls stayed in place.

he had a stubble, long enough to be seen but short enough to not fully cover his skin beneath. he looked put together yet the sad smile begged to differ, i have been hearing all day from the boys to the girls, from the kids to your mother to which you look stunning, enough that you put me to shame, they laughed quietly.

her father was a good looking man, everyone in his family were. he was often complimented about his strong jaw, his thick hair or the muscles he managed to have at such age.

all thanks to you papa, and ma, chérie kissed his cheeks but when he firmly pressed his lips into a thin line, she frowned.

slowly, she took her hand from his grip and brought his hand to her face, his fingers slightly twitching when they landed on her face.

she silently watched as a small smile appeared as his finger traced her features. he let out a breathy laugh that almost sounded like a choked out cry.

you are right, those are definitely my genes, they both laughed again but he stopped before she did, with a pause, you do look beautiful chérie, she simply shook her head and mumbled a simple thank you.

she wasn't close with her father either but the small act ached her heart. nonetheless, she was glad he was here, breathing and well beside her.

i hope you are sure about this, she stared at him questioningly, about him i mean, i can sense he treats you right and i can only hope that i'm giving my daughter to a good man, i don't want you to end up like me, alone, the last word broke her heart, knowing very well the feelings her father bore for her mother.

i don't have doubts, i surely don't, he gave me no reasons to but you are the only one who knows what's right for you, he put his elbow out for her to grip.

chérie put her arm through his and smiled, i trust him with my life dad, he's my rock and i know whatever happens he will be my side through it all, she whispered.

mama loved you too, she really did and she still too but, he shushed her before she could finish.

today isn't about me, it's about you, my daughter's wedding that i'm so glad to be able to be part of, i only want the best for you and only you knows what is best for you, remember that, chérie desperately wanted to see his emotions but the glasses hiding his eyes weren't doing any good nor was his stoic face.

he is what's best for me, loving him comes as easy as breathing, i love him more than anything, he smiled faintly, her love making him recall the one he held for her mother. 

then let's get you do your awaiting husband shall we ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
61.4K 2.1K 35
*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell inside of me, it's where your demons ca...
158K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...
3K 72 27
After graduating from school, I go to college. On the very first day, I accidentally bump into a guy who immediately caught my attention. But he has...