Q&A For Loki

By xxLokiLaufeysonxx

Read the title you moronic mortals. More

What?
What Hogwarts house are you in?
What does your Lady Loki form look like?
Do you smoke?
Why is the sky blue?
Do you feel pain?
Why do you enjoy peter's company?
Does Midgaurdian liquor affect you?
Do you have any kinks and/or fetishes? If so what are they?
Who is your favorite avenger?
Why do you die in what seems like every other movie?
vvv
Do you like the modern midguard more than witch trials midguard?
Who is the favorite out of your children?
If you had to pick your favorite Midgaurdian prank, what would it be and on who?
Can I be your friend?
If Cap or Bucky were to have Asgaurdian liquor would they get drunk or not?
Which avenger do you hate the least?
Mr. Loki, have you met Draco yet?
Can you rank the Avengers on how annoying they are, in your opinion?
Did you know people name their cats after you?

Is it true that you have many children including an eight legged horse?

525 24 8
By xxLokiLaufeysonxx

I feel like this is the best question I could of ever asked for. You mortals seem to forget that i do indeed have children. I have a daughter named Hel. She is the ruler of Hel hence her name. Sadly I did not name her as her mother wanted to name her. The eight legged horse Sleipnir. A giant snake named Jörmungandr. Along with a giant wolf named Fenrir. I feel I have answered your question and as such I shall finish this little 'chapter'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 307K 34
One drunken day, Cassandra gets the proposal she can never refuse from the arrogant Philip Strindberg. Thrown into a marriage she never wanted in the...
416K 10.8K 61
in·fat·u·a·tion • /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something
5.7K 294 95
Incorrect quote about seventeen again!
24M 1M 53
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Humor || Aria Daniels has one of the most vivacious personalities ever. She is a crazy teenage girl that is impossibly hard t...