Short Stories: For You To Read

By MilitancyDiamond

Urban stories that were mind created; I hope you enjoy reading them. More

Between Brothers
Not Without You
Who's More Evil?
Dirty Fantasy
Girl
I Get What I Want
Sisters
Nympho
Murderous Intent
What Drives A Man Away?
Who Killed Nina?
Just A Bad Woman

Be The Bonnie Or Clyde

105 4 0
By MilitancyDiamond

About The Money

~T.I

Nya and her cousin, Jovia sat in the living room of Jovia's one story home. Nya was bored out her mind and scrolling through Instagram and made small conversations every now and then on something she saw. Jovia on the other hand, read her devotional book, one of her church members gave her to read and helped her stay strong in the Christian world. Last Sunday she'd gotten saved and baptized from her sins although she never broke any rules or played fast at a young age, the 24 year old felt brand new on the inside. Seeing as she grew up without any parents or family and been in foster homes ever since, the church made her felt at home. It was Saturday afternoon after 2 and Damion, Jovia's husband of 3 years should be home anytime soon so she made sure to do all her house chores except for cooking, since she didn't know how to. Usually they'll order take outs or go to fast food places but since it was the weekend she didn't had to so she called her cousin to chill with her.

"Girrlll look at this bitch latisha, tryna clone my style that bitch could neva"

Nya said angrily rolling her eyes as she showed Jovia her phone. Jovia twisted her jaw like she just tasted something sour then looked at her cousin.

"So what's the matter Nya? It's just an outfit, she probably has different perspectives with her style"

"What's the fucking matter!? Since when the fuck did this hoe started wearing all pink? She know her black tar ass ain't fit to wear my color, I'm finna put her in her place when I see her"

"But still it doesn't matter, no color belongs to you Nya..."

"Tf you mean it doesn't matter? I am the only girl in this town that rocks pink from head to toe and nobody dare stunt me so don't let slap the green off yo head over there looking like a green unripped apple cause you acting like you dumb right now"

Jovia turned her face at her cousin aggressive words. She felt as if Nya was being too extra on the significant color thing. Out of the small neighborhood, nobody rocked pink more than Nya and sometimes Jovia rocked her favorite color green but that was a every now and then thing but she atleast wore something green and mix the rest of the colors but Nya? There's no other color but pink on her body, it was a tradition to her. Jovia wasn't going to let her cousin have the last say to her selfish reasons.

"I think you need to relax Nya she can wear what she wants" She said in a soft voice.

Nya looked at her cousin through her pink eye contacts and grilled her hard. Her short hot pink eyelashes fluttered fast, she felt offended that her cousin wasn't agreeing to her and she couldn't stand that at all.

"Bitc-"

Just then Damion came through the door with a small smile and his low eyes immediately set on Nya since she stood out then over at his girlfriend who held a frown on her face.

"Sup Nya, Jovia lemme talk to you" He nodded to his wife. She smelled the weed on him a mile away and she sighed. She hated when he smoke, he always did and said craziest things out of his usual state of mind it, disappointed her.

"Imma see y'all later I gotta dick appointment to catch"

"Okay candy be safe, I pray for your safety"

Nya came over and hugged her cousin and her man then left. Jovia placed her attention back on Damion. He had a smile on his face like he was up to something.

"How was your day apple?"

"I'm fine, I was worried about your safety you just left me this morning and come back smelling like burnt leaf, those things are not good for your mental health hunny"

He chuckled. For some reason he was super horny looking at her in her long white sleeveless dress that stopped by her ankle, she had her toes polished green and white in her brown sandals. She frowned at him and tuck her short green hair behind her ear.

"Chill bae I miss you to"

He kissed her small lips and softly grabbed her small ass. He picked her up and carried them to their room and he placed her down. All the highness was going to his head and he was ready to fuck the shit out his girl although she wasn't great in bed, she only knew how to do missionary.

"Damion stop"

"Come on bae just one time"

"I'm not in the mood for sex, I need to pray first"

"The fuck" He looked at her with a scrunched up face. "Fuck you need to pray to God to have sex for? Ooooh shit! you tryna have a threesome I see" He laughed at his own joke. However, Jovia didn't find anything funny, she just didn't wanted sex right now, she could do without it for the rest of her life if she had to because she never found an interest in it.

He sighed and grabbed his 5 inch dick. His own bitch couldn't even please him right now out of all times so he jacked himself right in front of her, shit she had to see what the fuck she was missing out on. After he came he headed for the bath and washed up. Jovia was super uncomfortable so she stayed there and looked to the side like a shy teenager.

"Yo I gotta mission planned but imma need your help for the most part" He said coming back out with water dripping down his body. All his high left the moment he couldn't have sex so it made sense to lay everything out on the table.

"What kind of mission Damion? You know we still have to work on paying these bills that are due this month and neither of our jobs are paying enough"

"Are you gonna listen or talk your mouth off?" He raised an eyebrow at her. He was annoyed by her presence but he needed to get this through her but she kept quiet.

"Yeah our works are not enough to pay which is why I came up with a plan but the question is... do you trust me?"

"Yes love, I do but what is it already, are you getting a new job?"

"Nah much more than that"

"Then stop beating around the bush!"

"Let's rob the bank together"

Jovia busted out laughing, holding her stomach in the process, she thought he was joking by the way he said it but when she looked up at him and realized he had a serious face she froze as she watched her husband of 3 years spoke the most awful shit to her ears. Yes, they were both struggling on finance and desperately needed more money since they have no help or family members alive on each side to provide, there was no way she was going to rob a bank just like that. It was like setting yourself up for a death penalty and she couldn't put her life on the line. No way was that going to happen.

"No Damion, I'm not going to do this with you, are you crazy?"

She was getting ready to walk away but he grabbed her arm.

"Baby we have to do this, we need the damn money" "All you gotta do is masked yourself, use the back door for the fire exit, get everybody down with the gun and pressure them to open the safe and get the fucking money that's it"

"I-I can't it's too risky I'm sorr-"

"Goddamit woman you're gonna fucking help me whether you like it or not!! Ain't no choice"

By now Jovia was in full blown tears. She couldn't understand why he was forcing and shouting at her like that especially when she didn't agreed to it. She was chicken when it came to danger zones that's why she stayed away from Damion when he's doing his wrongdoings but she would never hurt a soul or put anyone in danger, it just wasn't her. She was rather sweet and gentle and now she was being forced to rob a bank.... Something she'd never in her life thought of doing.

"Look we got two weeks to study this map and we're good to go, I'll teach you some shooting technique but I gotta prepare you first" He looked deep into her eyes, letting her know he was dead serious.

Jovia weeped looking down, she wanted to protest but his menacing eyes scared her but she didn't had a choice so she agreed and kept quiet from him blowing her head off.

"Hey" he lifted her chin "I love you but just think about all that money we'll have in the end without getting caught and not have to worry about our next meal or bills, we'll be as rich as that Kain guy that has his branched off lotion line that I like and after all of this I'm gonna take you on the best vacation you've ever had and spoil you like never before so cheer up, all this will turn out good and be over with, just trust me okay" He kissed her soft lips. " Now back to what we was suppose to do earlier" he smirked and he dropped his towel and her dress.

**********************************

"Yo guys you ready?" Milla said asking his two best friends friends, Pigz, Damion and few men as they nodded their heads. Milla owned an underground illegal hacking and mob operation.

"Jovia you ready?"

"Yeah!, more ready than a muthafucka!"

She said speedily, her dilated eyes looked all round for trouble. She kept fidgeting in her seat, anxious and pumped to get this over with. Damion smirked at what he had done to his wife. Just before they came, he forced her to snort three lines of cocaine and ever since she's been extremely happy to rob, more than her normal sense and if he'd known any sooner that she'd agree when high, he wouldn't of consulted her but he was happy that she was ready, shooting and all.

"Ight mane, I've disabled the system alarm and cameras but this is a bank so the pigs might still snoop around so we gotta make this shit snappy, Jovia don't shoot in the air but mostly keep your gun pointed we'll back you up" Milla said looking at his computer that controlled all the cameras in the area. He was really good at hacking just about any and everything.

"Let's go"

Everybody pulled their black masks over their face and grabbed their loaded Ak 47 and hopped out the black van that was parked far away from the scene. Everybody was geared up and money ready but Jovia was too high to realize what she was actually in for.

"Jovia you know the drill"

The three men busted through the door holding their guns up pointing at every angle. People screamed at fell at their feet covering for protection while some even cried out for help.

"Anybody make a sudden move get shot"

Jovia came through as speed as could, the cocaine was making her more energetic than ever as she pointed her gun at one of the men behind the desk.

"OPEN THE SAFE YOU CRAZY MAN!!!" She screamed so loud.

"P-please"

"Don't let me shoot your square head open the safe now!" She shot right next to his head to scare him, he sprung up and did so falling back on the floor. She took out the duffle bag and stuff as many money as she could.

"JOVIA 5!!" Damion said

She packed and packed until it nearly overflowed then ran but suddenly bullets rang out. She looked for her boyfriend and saw him and his friends shooting at some police.

"Damion!!"

"Get to the fucking car now!!!"

She ducked and ran but she just couldn't leave him behind so she watched as more police fled the scene trying to come in but careful not to shoot anyone. All the highness left her as fear took over so she ran to the car but collided with someone.

"Bitch I told yo ass to get in the fucking car" Damion grabbed her neck pulling her, he and his friends managed to escaped within the crowd and was looking for Jovia but her dumbass was still inside. Jovia stood at the van door crying her eyes out and just as she was about to hopped in, her body shook with bullets and she fell to the floor.

"YO DRIVE!!"

They sped off with police tailing their behind.

"Damn you gon leave yo girl behind mane?"

Pigz said as Milla crazily sped through the street. He was steadily trying not to crash into anyone but wanted to loose the police.

"Damn, at this fucking point I don't give a fuck, Fuck her!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 15
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷
14.3K 653 29
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛...
42.5K 1K 23
...
79.6K 2.3K 21
𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮. {𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘑�...