You Don't Know Me

By LadadeeRed

Will you fall for the person who doesn't even know his identity? What if you will? Accidentally. Are you w... More

Starting:
CHAPTER 2 (THE UNKNOWN GUY)
CHAPTER 3 (SAME AT YOUR AGE)
CHAPTER 4 (ASKING)
CHAPTER 5 ( He talked! )
CHAPTER 6 (OFFER ACCEPTED)
CHAPTER 7 (THE SONG)
CHAPTER 8 (TRAPPED)
CHAPTER 9 (FAMILIAR QUOTE)
CHAPTER 10 (120 seconds)

CHAPTER 1 ( The Prank )

25 1 0
By LadadeeRed

" How are you going to explain this?"

" tsk! Silly Girl.."

Just please somebody explain to me why off all the people, in this campus, Kelly became my best friend? She's one of those who read books a lot, who manage to get perfect score even without studying and the most irritating attitude of her is that, she always play pranks.

" Don't turn your back on me young lady " I warned her when she's about to transfer seat.

" okay! okay! step mother! I wonder where my fairy godmother went? I hope she could help me right now?"

See? did I also mention that she's also a movie lover? pfft! Sign of being a NERD.

" I was just bored okay? " she said as-a-matter-of-factly

I hate books. But I also love them in the means of entertaining my CARING best friend and keeping her busy the whole day. Of course that would mean she couldn't pay attention or even plan on playing pranks on me.

I praise myself for staying with her for almost six years. SIX years! take note of that!

" Calm down Stacey! You're eyes are going to kill me! " she sounds like a child who doesn't want to be scolded by her parents. But that wouldn't take my anger away. Her cute little face irritates me more than she thought.

"But these killer eyes of mine don't seem to stop you from playing games kel. " I said sarcastically.

I was so mad at her right now. What kind of a friend would embarrass you in front of many people? Well, although I'm not aware of them and I don't freaki'n care, But Hell! My reputation was ruined!

She's out of the line already! Too childish enough to play innocent while I always knew that she's behind the show earlier. And guess what? I'm playing the lead role.... AGAIN .Thanks to this girl explaining something . But I don't even understand a word!

" you know wh—-"

I was about to finish my everlasting speech but lucky her, Mrs. Perez suddenly entered our room with her brows intersects with each other, even though I know that they're just a product of a pencil for eyebrows.

" We're not yet done " I whispered with a glare.

But much to my surprise, she just giggled like she is up to something. Oh boy! this is dangerous. I better watch out.

***

Chemistry doesn't seem to interest me all the time, so I barely listen to the discussion. It bores me to tears! So instead of listening, I just decided to make fun of my paper. I'm fund of folding it and turning it into a bird or a heart or even a cube.

I'm sitting at the left corner of the room, in the 4th row, and beside me is my savior. The wall.  so I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Perez wouldn't mind If I don't pay attention to her hard-to-understand class because she doesn't even lay her eyes on me. Like I'm invisible or something.

 For me, That's an advantage.

" ok class. That's all for today. Make sure to bring you're calculator tomorrow. We're having a short quiz"

Some part of me said " YES!"  but most of my body said"  NOOOOO! "

I was very happy that my first class ended in a snap, but unluckily, Tomorrow's going to be HELL. I should bring ice cubes to cool myself. :))

" hey Stace! did someone apply already? " one of my classmate said in a funny tone like she's preventing herself to burst out from laughing.

So, they find my life entertaining??? Let's see then.

" Of course! in fact, they already submitted their resume. Gonna conduct an interview tomorrow. Wanna join me?  "

I hope my sweet retort will not burn their heads into fire! And before I embarrassed myself again, I ran towards the comfort room, where no one will see me this way.

The prank turned out to happen this way.

' I was at the canteen enjoying my sandwich and hamburger when Kelly appeared. I was about to say "hi" when she suddenly hugged me. I was astonished because for six years of friendship, I know that Kelly isn't the type of friend who's very affectionate. SO what happened now? Did she realize that hugging me would strengthen our friendship. HELL NO!

She continued tapping my back like she was comforting me, but NO, she's just ruining my precious time eating. after 30 seconds, she broke the hug and sat across me.

We talked about a lot of things. And knowing that Kelly is not a very Talkative person, she turned out to be like that at this moment. Well. she's acting kinda... strange for some reason. And I realized that this girl in front of me is not the only one who's been acting this way. Some students who's been passing our table kept on staring at me.. or at my back???

I decided not to mind them so we finished our food then I excused myself to kelly 'cause nature's calling me.

When I was done with my doings.. I found something on my back. Like a PAPER. I quickly removed it from my uniform and my face burned to hell when I realized what's written on it.

" BOYFRIEND for hire :)"

YOU'RE REALLY DEAD KELLY! '

See? that's what happened. I'm already popular without my knowledge. tsk! I don't want fame you Idiots!

***

The time went by so fast because I'm preoccupied this day. And much to my surprise, I'm already in my room.

Soo, I'm not in myself the whole day? pfft! I just decided not to talk to Kelly, THE GREAT, because I might say something that I'll regret forever. So it's better this way.

I went straight home to sleep early. Studying is not really part of my Vocabulary so I don't consider the quiz a big deal to deal with.

And The KELLY and I relationship, is in a complicated situation.

Just like in a relationship, FRIENDS also need space. And that's what I really want right now.

*SIGH*

This has been a tiring day. I hope no tragedies will come again, even just for today. Stressful days are knocking at my door consecutively, Problems don't have a heart I guess? Because if they have, they will give me a rest just for a sec. 

*SIGH again* Student problems are just beginning. I wonder what's the worst part?

" Miss? You're father is on the phone. He said he wants to talk to you. "

My father? as in seriously? I thought he's going to be busy these week because of his Business trip?

 I can smell Bad vibes around.

" ok " was my only reply to our old Maiden named Baby. Ironic isn't it? But that's not the important thing right now.

I went down hastily, eager to know what my Dad will tell me.

" Hello dad? what's wr—"

" Stacey! I— I—" Something isn't right in here. Why a stutter dad? I can really feel the nervousness in his voice that made me feel more afraid of his next words.

" you're going to forgive dad right? "

Tsss! Should you really ask that father?

" of course " I simply replied.

" Even though I made a mistake? "

" just get to the point dad."

I was carried away by my nervousness. I don't want a freaki'n thrill.

" My—My—-My car bumped.... "

" What? Your car bumped a cat? " I really can't understand him right now. The signal is not cooperating well with us.

" No, I... I bumped some.. " he repeated.

" Some what dad? " I asked him again. Somehow I'm feeling nervous.

" Some...one???" He said in a questionable tone. oh? so he bumped someone? WAIT! Did I hear it right??? SOMEONE??!!!! O__________________O

" WHAAAT? Is it dead or alive? Where are you right now dad? How are you? Are you okay? Who's the pers—"

" Calm down Stacey! I can't answer all your questions. "

*SIGH* I knew something is going to happen. SOMETHING BAD.

" I'm here at Mellow Doctors hospital. And the person is still alive but I don't know his identity. I'm just going to explain to you the rest of the detail when I come home okay? "

" Okay"

and so, the phone call was dropped. Even though, I'm panicking, I manage to control my emotions.

 Dad's not going to prison? Is he?

I hope the person is kind enough to forget the incident. I hope that "someone" will survive. And I hope, that "someone" is going to settle with Dad ,regarding this problem.

Or that someone can just have an Amnesia for my Dad's sake!

WAIT! did my dad said "HE"? So it's-

_

_

_

A MAN?

>>END OF CHAPTER 1<<

***

Greetings readers! The whole chapter published 6 months ago will be edited. This time around, I finished 10 chapters and I'm somehow satisfied with the outcome. I hope that you'll continue reading the story even thou it's kinda boring at first. I already planned the next scenes until the last part. I just don't know how to finish them and turn it into a worthy-to-read story. KEEP READING! LEAVE COMMENTS! :D

(P.S:excuse the wrong grammars. I'm still a Grade 9 student by the way.)

(KJauthor)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...