The day that changed my life...

Par Nick_luvs_bxbs

Kyle is a brand new youtuber, who moves to California.. As he was moving into his new place he wants to get t... Plus

Two days before move!!
The day bea moved in with mah!!!
Yay ice cream with Joey and Kyle!!
Maddy found her self a bea!!
Warning this chap has sexual content between bxb
Bxb chapter
Maddy's broken heart! :(
My knight in shiny armer!!
I missed you! ❤️
My shocking talent/ and prank
"Idiot"
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sorry
A/n
Chapter16
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
The surprise

The very next day

65 3 1
Par Nick_luvs_bxbs

----Joey----

I woke up next to Kyle, I take in his beautiful face before I get up and make maddy and him breakfast. I walked down the steps of the stairs and see Maddy up making breakfast, ''Morning!" i shot her a smile. I got a smile and a reply "So... you did stay the night? oh morning!" that sounds like something Maddy would say.

"Um, yeah !" I said "oh Maddy u need help making breakfast?" I asked. "Yes I do bitch!" she said while laughing. I helped make the bacon, and the pancakes I made them look like hearts!

....Thirty minutes later....

I walked back up stairs into Kyles room and flopped down on the bed next to him and looked at him. He's so beautiful! God I wanna be inside of him. With a blink of an eye his eyes opened, shock was written all over them mixed with a hint of happiness.

"Morning beautiful!" he said "Morning Sexy!" I said laughing. We laughed together for a while. he checked youtube and there was this video that said 'Joey Graceffa and Kyle from The most Sexiest couple, Fucking each other' Kyle had a shocked and scared look the video had over 123000000050 views. I was shocked and scared to.

"Dammit!" I say " If they want to see us as a couple let's give them a couple!" kyle said. "Are you serious?" I asked with a hint of joy that he had said that.

"Yeah you two can call ourselves Jyle!" Maddy commented when she entered the room! "how did you get in hear I didn't even hear the door open!" Kyle and I said in unison.

"I opened it with my ninja skills!!" Maddy said as she ran at me and jumped on me like how a sloth hangs from its tree." Well anyways time for breakfast!" Maddy cheers happily.

....kyle...

*After breakfast*

I turned on my camera and walked up to Joey and lustfully kissed him. " If joey and I wasn't a couple would we have even done that?" I said.

Joey had a shocked expression on his face at first! then he leaned in and grabbed my down stairs! (hehe I feel dirty!!) I broke the kiss when Maddy came into the living room. "Um... was i interrupting something cuz if I was I could come back later and disinfect the sofa!!" maddy yelled and she walked back outside.

"Dammit!! why does this always have to happen!!" I said. "What do you mean?" joey asked. "Well it's either maddy and her bea or me and and ex! that get cough by each other!" I said really nervously. "Oh!!" was all he had said.

" Hey joey?" I asked. "Yeah kyle?" joey replied. "Do u wanna go upstairs and finish what we started?" I said hoping he would say yes. But what he did shocked me. He picked me up bridally style and carried me to my room.

.....A/N.....

HEHEHE!! How YA like chap?? I should change description. OH UM YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY BEA @Smiles4Scars if u haven't already done it. AND SHE IS MY BITCH!! GET YOUR OWN BITCH!! LOL LOVE Y'ALL.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

246K 7K 35
Copyright © 2015 devonrieger Janiel - AU (Alternate Universe) Part 1 of the Status Quo series Joey Graceffa, the school's nerd as you would say, he's...
152K 3.6K 40
Joey Graceffa comes out through a music video by kissing a handsome stranger named Daniel. Almost instantly, Joey falls for Daniel. Does he feel the...
37.4K 1.6K 28
Joseph Michael Graceffa and Daniel Christopher Preda. Two loving souls unable to resist each other's love. Through thick and thin they will do anythi...
29.4K 1.6K 25
Joey Graceffa was your average well-known youtuber. His channel continued to grow as the days went by. He was nearly at 5 million subscribers, when t...