Maddy found her self a bea!!

...Kyle...

"Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!" maddy ran into my room at like four in the morning. "The fuck do you want Maddy! I need to sleep, you know I have that big interview today!!" I hissed through a sleepy clenched jaw.

"I know I'm sorry! it's just that I have a new bea!" she yelled in that annoying little girl high pitched squeal. "Ow my damn ear!" I yelled back in pain. "Sorry!" she said. "Stop apologizing to me!" I said back.

TWO MINUTES LATER.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNCOK'

I opened the door to see Joey with a scared face. "Are you guys okay I heard a bunch of screaming coming from inside of your house!!" he said in one breath. "Yeah! Maddy the bitch ran into my room squealing like a four year old saying that she has a bea! and it hurt my ears so I screamed back!" I said in God honest truth.

"Oh I see!" Joey sounded depressed like he had no one to love on. "Um? Joey? Do you like kinda sortta come inside and stay with me tonight? cuz I'm scares of Maddy right now cuz she gets all OMG and stuff when she gets a bea!" I said with a little hint of please in my voice wondering what he'd say. "Um? Yeah I would love that if you don't mind if we sleep in your room cuz I think she might be scary!" he replyed.

...After Kyle's interveiw...

"OMG you guys I was so damned nervous of going to the ininterview I said as I started recording again. "Hopefully I get the job at apple!" I said happily." Okay I'll see u guys next time on the most sexiest YouTube couple!!" ( Kyle and Maddy is the best YouTube couple! don't judge!)

.....A/N.....

HOPE YALL LIKE IT SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF UPDATING AND I SORRY THAT ITS SHORT ITS JUST WHAT HAD CAME TO MY MIND!!! LUV YALL BITCHS!! LOL JK YOU ARE THE BEST FANS EVE!!