A LOVE CURE

By moonsun_light0726

Can a love cure for everything that is happening so bad to our lives? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Final Chapter

Chapter 13

63 7 0
By moonsun_light0726

LAUREN couldn't take her eyes off of the sleeping Camila which is lying on the bed beside her, she was caressing her hair. She like the feeling of this kind of position, they were like a married couple. Before she goes to sleep she kissed her on the forehead and let her move closer to her.

LAUREN woke up first and Camila was still embracing her, she still don't want to leave that safe haven but she have to, she need to go to work.

"I need to leave first okay?" she whispered while caressing Camila's cheek then she kiss her forehead then she slowly removed Camila's hands that was draping on her body, then she went to the bathroom.

Lauren did take a bath after it she was about to get her towel but she forgot it, she was ready to get outside to took it but someone hold it out for her. She took it while her thoughts are wondering who might it be, it was Camila and her only in the house, so maybe it was Camila and she shook her head, it's definitely Camila.

'Did she wake up so early to see me off?' and she got smile then dried herself from wetness.

When she emerged from the bathroom she didn't see Camila in the bed anymore, then she wrapped her towel on her waist and that was the time when someone entered.

"Lo I hope you will not mind—" Camila said when she entered Lauren's room without knocking on the door and she stopped when she saw Lauren that was done on her bath and what caught her attention was her naked upper body, her eyes darted on that magnificent muscular body, her perfect breast wa sitting proudly on its chest and that taunt stomach, she had an abs, she just gulped on what she saw.

"You wake up so early huh."

"What?" and her jaw clenched then she turn her back quickly when she realized what she had done, "I-I'm sorry, I thought you're still in the bathroom," she said while blushing.

"It's okay."

"I want to see you off and have breakfast with you, that's why I wake up so early."

'She's blushing, even though her back is on me,' "I'm glad to hear that, me too Camz, thank you."

"Y-You're welcome," and she quickly put Lauren's suit in the bed trying to ignore the magnificent body on her right side, "I left this here and the breakfast is ready, I leave now," and she dashed out of the room shutting the door with a thud.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," and the answer she got from her was closed door and she got smile and went to her bed to get the suit that Camila prepared. She forgot to tell her that she always wrap her body with a towel on her lower part not bothering covering her upper body. And she just chuckle at the thought.

CAMILA stayed a bit behind the door to calm her raging heart after she went out of the room it was her first time seeing a person naked especially that person is her special someone. She felt her face flushed and she like what she sees. But why she didn't feel it towards Shawn eventhough she saw him naked multiple times?

"You've become a pervert Camila if it will happen again, learn to knock next time and don't brought up Shawn in your thought, it will ruin your dream," and left.

CAMILA did learn to knock the following day and it was their daily routine. And Lauren likes that scenery everyday. She had a good morning ahead.

But an unexpected happening came in their daily life.

Camila was washing the dishes when DJ called at her phone, luckily Lauren gave her one in case of emergency.

"Cheechee what's up?" she asked answering Dinah after wiping her wet hands on her apron.

"Something's happen bad."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Where are you?"

"Here in the house, what happened?" and she began to take off her apron, "is it Lauren? What happen to her?"

"You better come here and yes it's Lauren."

"Where is she?"

"Here in the hospital, in the rooftop, come quick I know she needs you, I'll tell you what happened when you got here."

"Okay Cheechee, I'll be there."

Dinah waited for Camila to come while keeping her sight to Lauren, she was hiding behind the door, she'd knew that Lauren wanted to be alone but she's frightened that something might happen. They were on the rooftop of Kaiser Hospital for fucks sake.

After a minutes of waiting Camila finally came.

"DJ."

"Walz," and she embrace her, "I'm glad you're finally here."

"Where is she? What was really happened?"

"There was this little boy, Lauren's patients and he's in coma for months now before you, he finally awake last week."

"I'm glad he's awake."

"I know, but earlier the boy is in danger, Lauren operated him immediately, the parents already know what will happened to their son and they're glad enough to be with him this long and that's because of Lauren, her dedication and hope to save the boy but she fault herself that she couldn't save the boy, Walz please go to her and talk to her, I know she needs you, she may be sound tough but she's not."

"Even if you didn't say it, I will do it, thank you Cheechee, I'll go to her now."

"Please."

And Camila took a step towards the door of the rooftop and there she saw Lauren in the railings, hearing her sobs and she knew she's crying in silent and it hurts her seeing her weak.

LAUREN looks up when someone touch her hand and she saw Camila kneeling in front of her.

"Camz—," then she saw her smile and embrace her, she felt her warmth and she got a teary eyes.

"I'm here Lo," and let her burried on her chest then she caress her long beautiful raven-hair curly locks.

After Dinah saw it she felt relief and glad because she called Camila, so she left with a smile, nothing's to worry now.

"HOW did you know I'm here?"

"DJ called me," she answered then she seated beside her.

"So you knew."

"Yes."

"I see."

"Lo I know I'm not in the position to tell you this but I'm here as your friend not as one of your patient, I also feel the way you feel and it's hard but Lo it's not your fault, you can't stop what is supposed to happen, it was God's will, trying to save him is enough."

"I just can't help it," and she started to cry, "he was just a little boy," and her tears fell freely in her cheeks that was redden.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do, he'll be sad seeing you like this, you tried your best and that's enough."

"Thank you."

"No Lo, thank you, if it's not because of you, maybe until now I'm still in coma."

"Sleeping beauty..."

And they both chuckled.

"I'm glad Lo, I just remember the very first time I saw your face."

"What? What face?"

"It's a secret."

"Damn, it looks like you're secretly fantasizing about me without knowing it," and she heard her chuckle and she got smile because her hint was right.

"Go home early, I'll cook dinner."

'Home,' "I'll try."

"Okay," and she wipe Lauren's tears and kiss her, "I'll be right here neh?"

"You will not leave?"

"Of course not, why would I huh? We're family now as you said."

"I don't know why I said that."

"I will not leave you, I'll stay with you forever don't forget that."

"If you say so..."

"Cheer up, you still have so many patients that needs you, I'm one of those."

"I'm sorry if you seen me like this."

"No Lauren, it's alright, you've seen me worse but still you accept me..."

And she remembered the very first time she saw Camila in the hospital room.

"..even if you didn't know about me," Camila continued, "like that boy, I was glad that I'd met you."

"Then you're welcome," and Camila lied on her shoulder.

THOUGH it's late, Camila waited for Lauren to come home. She just watched a tv while waiting for her. Once Lauren was home she greeted her with a kiss that put Lauren to a puzzle.

"You did wait for me."

"I told you right, welcome home."

"Uhh yeah."

"Wrong response, you must say I'm home."

"I'm home?"

"That's it, you must say that everytime you got home, next time okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on let's eat," and she took her hand.

"I'm hungry."

"I know, I cook your favorite food."

"Great, thanks," and Shizuru pulled her.

LAUREN is still awake and Camila was sleeping at her side. She already accepted what was happened to that boy, the family thanking her for keeping the boy alive for long but what bother her most are Camila's actions. They really look like a married couple. It's not like Lauren didn't like it perhaps she was getting used to it, but she don't want to be hurt in the end, she needs to clarify it to Camila before it goes too deep.

"Lo, why you're still awake?"

"Nothing," and she goes back to bed, "something is bothering me, that's all, no worries," and laid on Camila's side.

"Is it about the boy?" and she took Lauren's arm and let it drape around her and lied on Lauren's chest.

And Lauren caressed Camila's hair, "no Camz."

"Then what is it Lo?"

"You're still sleepy," and she kiss her forehead, "go to sleep, goodnight."

"Okay, don't let it bother you, goodnight Lo."

And Lauren smiled when Camila went back to sleep, "I hope this is all not a dream, if you really love me please say it," and she embrace her this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 250 24
What happens when you love everything about someone, but can do nothing about it?
17.8K 366 41
The past will get to lauren and her best memories will make her take rash decisions but will the bad memories influence the results.
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.