X-over: Madara's new life

By RQT38owl

After Dying in the 4th shinobi war. madara awakens in a Forest with a young child with a scar meets him. ;-; ... More

Prologue:
Ch1: Everyday situations
ch2: Life in Mt. Colubo
Ch8: turmoil in conomi island
Ch9: towards the grandline
Ch10: the beginning of a new era
Ch:11 the town of celebration
ch3: New resolution
Ch:12 escaping whiskey peak
Ch:13 Little garden adventure
Ch14: trouble escalates
Ch15:the new emperor pt.1
Ch4: farewell
ch5: Madara vs Garp
Ch17: The new emperor Finale
ch6: a new pirate
ch7: the new crewmates
Ch18: T.M.W.C.T.W.
Ch19: Omake
IMPORTANT

Ch16: The new emperor Pt.2

12.4K 343 276
By RQT38owl

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fuck with? Well, for Sengoku, Madara was that guy.

Why come to this realization?, it's simple really, when Sengoku heard about Madara from Garp and prepared everything to end his existence, he never thought it would be like this, never in his life thought he could feel this amount of fear from a single man, no, he wasn't a man, he was a monster, a monster in human clothing.

Sengoku stood with bruises in his body. Around him, giant root that sprouted from infertile ground, surrounding everything in the small island.

The roots extended more than the island, the attack itself increased the island's size. Nanimonai Island will need a new name, because after whatever Madara did, it can't be called empty anymore, as vegetation grew so big that it deformed the entire island.

"A wood-based devil fruit?" Sengoku asked himself as he took off his shirt and tattered clothes, preparing himself to enter his Buddha form.

"How was my welcoming gift?" From behind, a mocking voice sounded. Sengoku turned to the source and found Madara sprouting from the same roots he created with his arms crossed "You should be grateful I decided to start small"

"Logia devil fruit too?!" Sengoku was clearly shocked and then recounted the words he just heard "Small?! You call this SMALL?!"

"For my standards, this is just a little warm-up. You should be grateful it is only me, it a certain someone was here, this could be worse"

"A certain someone?"

"It doesn't matter, he isn't here anymore" Madara shrugged "What matter now is your life and the life of your precious marines"

Sengoku didn't notice but sensing with his Haki, he felt how many presences disappeared instantly, other were slowly fading away around him.

Turning he saw horror, marines impaled in the big roots that sprouted, some survived thanks to being stated by the smaller ramifications of the attack, but he still could see the bodies scattered in the ground, giant holes in the bodies that dripped blood around. He lost his breath when he saw a pair of legs impaled to the roots without a body nearby.

"YOU!" Sengoku's body was engulfed in gold as his size increased "I WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE MYSELF!" Sengoku's hand was enveloped in a golden light as he went to punch Madara

"That's more like it" Madara took the Gunbai off his back and placed it in front of him. The golden light in the punch of Sengoku met the Gunbai as Madara smirked "Uchihagaeshi (Uchiha Reflection)" The Gunbai glowed as the golden light of Sengoku's first disappeared, The Uchiha move the Gunbai to the golden man and the light was released from the Gunbai.

*BOOOOOM*

Sengoku was thrown away, by the giant shockwave generated from the Gunbai. His flying body pierced through a lot of the roots that surrounded them. He flew until he completely stopped crashing against a more robust root. Sengoku coughed blood as he supported himself in his knee.

"Is that all you have?" Madara mockingly asked "I expected more from the fleet admiral of the marines"

"UCHIHA!" Someone shouted from behind. Turning, Madara saw the roots of his Jutsu being burned by smoldering magma. From the magma, the red suited admiral appeared as he burned everything on his path

"Well, that was truly unexpected" Ice covered another part of the roots as the blue themed marine reformed from ice and appeared scratching his head.

"Ara, that was truly interesting" From small lights, the yellow dressed marine reformed himself on top of a roots as he looked to the Uchiha with an amused expression

"The three great admirals of the marines coming to me at the same time" Madara's left lip curled up slightly as his face showed an amused expression "I don't know if I should feel honored or offended"

"Ara, why would you be offended?" Borsalino raised his eyebrow in confusion

"Because this is hardly a challenge" Madara mocked them

"Dai Funka (Great Eruption)" Sakazuki launched a giant magma fist towards the Uchiha. Madara jumped evading the attack as the punch collided with the floor he was just standing on. All around the place the punch collided was melted turning into molten rock.

"That was impressive, so this is the power of the devil fruits" Madara noted as he jumped backwards. He made a hand seal as wood started sprouting from the ground "Mokuton: Mokuryu (Wood Style: Wood Dragon)" A wood dragon sprouted and charged towards the red marine biting him in the stomach and carrying him away.

From behind, the yellow marine appeared sporting an amused face.

"Tell me something Mr. Uchiha" Borsalino spoke while his leg shinned with golden light as he raised it "Have you ever been kick at the speed of light?" Everything moved slowly as Kizaru's foot appeared in front of Madara's face, the Uchiha's sharingan quickly activated and spun wildly as it tried to follow the attack, but it didn't work. Madara was suddenly kicked with a shining light, Kizaru was standing there with his leg extended and a fading light. "Now you have" He fixed his glasses as he looked to the direction he threw the Uchiha "That wasn't that difficult, just a couple of casualties to add to the report"

"You should add a bit more"

"Wha-"

Kizaru flew away with a kick on the face delivered by the same Uchiha he just stroke. Madara landed on the ground with a smile on his face and blood on his coming from his lips, he looked with a serious expression, his black deep eyes emotionless. He wiped the blood with a smirk as he then licked it. "That was truly amazing, but not enough to kill me"

"Ice Time Capsule" From Kuzan, a wave of cold surrounded everything around him. Madara was just standing there as his feet froze instantly. "Ice Block: Javelins" 4 thin spears appeared in mid-air as he threw then to the frozen Uchiha.

The javelins impaled the Uchiha on the chest quickly as he just stayed there.

"You underestimated our power" Kuzan spoke as his breath came out as vapor thanks to the temperature generated by his power.

From the ground, a big root sprouted and pierced Kuzan's chest lifting him of the ground as the root extended. The part where the root impaled Aokiji started to freeze as the marine's body broke in ice shards and appeared beside it with a surprised expression.

"And you did the same with mine" Madara sprouted from the root with a smirk. On his face.

Kuzan's eyes narrowed as he looked to the Uchiha "Of course, Logia fruit"

"Ara, he actually has quite the punch" Borsalino appeared while rubbing his injured cheek.

"UCHIHA!" Sakazuki appeared burning everything in his way thanks to the magma coming from his body. His face showed a psychotic expression that surpassed angry by a million.

Madara stood there with his arms crossed surrounded by the three marines.

"Joining the dance, red admiral?" Madara mocked "Come on, make it entertained"

"I WILL KILL YOU" Sakazuki's fist grew in size and generated a mountain of magma, everything around him started to burn, ground, wood, the air seemed to turn red by the amount of heat generated by the red admiral.

Kuzan blew air that turned to vapor, around him, the place grew cold, everything froze around him as ice started appearing on his cheek.

"Ara, this is truly problematic" Borsalino's arms and legs shinned brightly. The light generated from his body increased while he scratched the back on his head.

Madara's smirk grew looking to his three opponents, his eyes turned crimson and three rotation tomoes appeared. "Give me a challenge, admirals!" He signaled them to attack.

Not wasting the opportunity, the three launched themselves towards the Uchiha.

---------------

Sengoku started for a moment to his trembling hand, that feeling, fear, something he thought he would never feel again.

The moment Madara returned the attack that easily, Sengoku knew Madara wasn't a normal opponent.

The fleet admiral Sengoku during his entire carrier has fought against countless pirates, each one more powerful than the last. The grew strong, grew in rank, grew in conviction until he arrived at the highest rank of the marines. Now, he stood there with a couple of bruises on his body, nothing serious, but seeing that a simple attack of that man, that didn't even sweat doing it, scared him.

Hearing about the Uchiha from Garp, he thought it will be another strong pirate, someone like a Shichibukai in power getting to the toes of an emperor of the sea. But looking around him, he knew he was wrong. Madara, that man, was worst.

A single attack devastated an island. Sengoku was feeling with his Haki how he fights against the three admirals at the same time.

Taking him out of his thoughts, and old face appeared beside him.

Garp appeared with the surviving marines alongside him. Each carrying their own bruises and injures. Compared to the amount they came with; this was a handful.

"I reunited everyone that could fight, the injured were moved to the boats and taken away of the island" Garp spoke with disdain.

Garp knew what he got himself into. From the moment he saw Madara, he saw a warrior, a warmonger. He knew Madara was not a normal man, and someday he could become an enemy, just like Roger, but as Roger, Garp showed respect to the man. The hero of the marines has fought for a long time, he knew what grief, lose, sadness looked like, and the Uchiha carried it, he carried a great amount of grief and sorrow with him. But he carried on, with the three children of two of them can call family. He saw in the three rascals a chance of redemption, a chance to do something finally worthy, a new leaf in live. He respected that.

And he felt the same as Madara, doing what he could to protect his family, and he did. For one single person to declare war on the marines just for the sake of stealing the spotlight of his family, making him the principal objective of the world government and having the chance to protect them as a pirate. That was something no one could accomplish, no one except Madara Uchiha. Garp wanted to protect his family too, but his work as a marine stopped him, if one of them was sentenced to death, or if one of the carried something with him that the world government could consider a curse and wanted him death, he couldn't stop it. So Madara did what he couldn't, he will become the enemy number one, carry the hate of everyone in the world on his shoulder and moved it away from his children.

Garp internally sighed, knowing there wasn't another way.

Sengoku stood firmly, clenching his fist to stop the trembling "Prepare everyone, we are going to war"

---------------

Madara jumped away from spears of ice generated by the blue marine. From behind the yellow marine appeared and kicked him, the Sharingan couldn't process the information in time as he kicked the Uchiha away.

Madara turned in mid-air and using his hand to stop his speed. His Sharingan spun quickly and the defended and attack on his back with his Gunbai without looking. It was Sakazuki, who took the chance to attack with a gigantic magma fist.

The Uchiha grabbed his scythe, infused it with armament and turned to attack the red admiral. Sakazuki evaded the attack before Madara could slice his hand.

Coming from above, Borsalino attack with an axe kick, his leg shinned as he descended. Madara used to Gunbai to defend. The moment the kick met the Gunbai, a shockwave came from the impact.

Madara under the Gunbai placed his hand on the ground, gigantic root sprouted attacking on all direction. Sakazuki burned the ones that tried to stab him but some managed to do it and carrying him away of the Uchiha. Borsalino just jumped from root to root at his amazing speed. Kuzan created a thick ice wall that stopped the root from coming to him.

The Uchiha stood at his full height and looked to the three marines. His red eyes with tomoes shinning crimson and rotating as he with calculating expression. A smirked them appeared on his face as he felt some new arrival getting close.

"Finally joining the party, Sengoku" Madara started looking to the arriving marines "And I see you brought guests"

Sengoku stood in complete silence looking to the Uchiha with careful eyes "Men" He started "I won't force you to fight, this man is dangerous and powerful, if you want to run away, I will allow it"

The marines exchanged stares, none moved from their spot and everyone stood there

"Sir, we will fight this ourselves" A marine spoke with determination

"Then, let's fight" Sengoku transformed into his Buddha form "Charge!"

"AAAAHHH!" The marines charged towards the Uchiha.

"Good" Was the only word that came out of Madara's mouth as he charged towards them too.

With a single kick he threw away a marine in the front line using his face as impulse and he jumped to the middle on the formation. Using his scythe, he sliced the marines around him with ease. With his kicks, he disfigured their faces, with his scythe, he cut their bodies, with his eyes, he broke their minds, with his punches, he snapped their bones. Every one of the attacks coming from the Uchiha carried enough weight in it

He crouched slightly to evade a slice coming from a marine and countered with a kick. Bullets coming out of their weapons were blocked by his Gunbai. Some sword attacked were parried and the countered by his scythe, not even one of them could touch a single hair of the Uchiha.

"DISAPPEAR!" Sengoku shouted. In his Buddha form he towered the Uchiha and joining his hands together the created a massive shockwave that he launched to the Uchiha.

Madara received the attack which made every cell of his body tremble at the high vibration of the shockwave. He supported himself in the knee after the attack ended leaving a smirking Uchiha with some bruises on his body.

"Madara!" Garp launched himself towards the fallen Uchiha and punched him in the face with an armament covered fist, throwing Madara away with the might of his strike.

The Uchiha landed far away crashing against one of the roots he created not so long ago. His hair covering his face. He cleaned the blood coming out of his mouth and tasted it with his tongue. He stood motionless for a second.

"Ha…" A strange noise came from Madara's voice "Ha…. hahaha…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Madara laughed. His laugher caused most of the marines to shiver, that was the sound of a madman, the sound of a living nightmare, their nightmare. "THIS IS BLISS, I EXPECTED NO MORE FROM YOU, MARINES!" He stood firmly and prepared for another round of combat with a smirk showing on his face "COME, GIVE ME MORE!"

"He's crazy!" A marine shouted

"A madman!" Another marine shouted

Sengoku clenched his fist and ran towards Madara preparing another shockwave in his hand "THEN HAVE SOME MORE YOU LUNATIC!" He threw the shockwave to Madara who defended with his Gunbai.

The vibration was deflected sending the power of the attack to the surroundings. Madara jumped to Sengoku's face and with an armament infused fist punched him in the jaw using enormous chakra enhancement to add more power to the punch. Sengoku was launched away causing a tremor as he fell to the ground from the punch, his golden form was literally dented in the cheek and Sengoku's senses were all blurry.

Garp infused all his upper body with Haki and using a Geppo for impulse. He grabbed the Uchiha face and threw him to the ground shoving the back of his head in the earth. Madara's response was to kick him in the stomach with a Haki infuse leg to separate from the grab startling him slightly, he kept kicking in the stomach as they started to float, similar to Rock lee's technique. With a final kick he threw Garp away as the hero of the marine coughed blood. The Uchiha fell to the ground. He stood firmly and dusted his shoulder with his hand as he turned to the army of marines. "Who wants to be the next dancer?" He asked mockingly

"That could be me" From behind a ray of light appeared and launched Madara meter away from the army. Madara stopped and looked to the source. OF course, it was Borsalino the yellow marine "You are quite strong Madara Uchiha" Borsalino mockingly spoke "But you aren't that strong"

"We will see about that" Madara made the horse hand seal and took a deep breath "Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku (Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation)" A sea of flame erupted from Madara's mouth, moving towards the marines.

"Ara!" Borsalino's eyes widened as the sea of fire came close

"What is that?!" A marine shouted

"I thought he had a wood devil fruit!"

"How can he throw fire like that?!"

Many of them could move at the sudden revelation of fire coming out of Madara's mouth.

Appearing in the middle on the sea of fire and the marines, a giant thick wall of ice appeared, protecting the marines of the sea of fire. A mountain of vapor came from the clash between fire and ice, covering the visibility of the area.

Coming from the cold generated by the wall, the blue marine Kuzan appeared showing a shocked expression "Oi, Oi, how can he shoot fire from the mouth? I thought he had a wood-based devil fruit"

"Me too, but this man never stops surprising me" Borsalino spoke.

"He can't have two devil fruits, can't he?" Kuzan looked for the most reasonable answer.

"I feel insulted that you think my power comes from a simple fruit" A voice spoke from the middle of the two. "Mokuton: Daisouju (Wood Style: Great Spear Tree)"

Before they could turn to the source of the voice, roots sprouted stabbing everyone in the vicinity elevating them to the sky. Borsalino evaded turning into light and appeared a few meters away from the attack but them was attacked by a herd of wood dragon covered in metal, obviously armament, that made him back away and continue to jump at great speed at counter the wood dragons. Kuzan was stabbed by dozens of roots that elevated him to the sky.

From the distance, one could see how the roots writhed making a spiraled field of thick roots. Blood falling from the bodies suspended in the sky, it seemed like rain that covered the Uchiha.

Madara walked out of the formation and stared to the place he was fighting in. Roots in all sized frozen and burned, the ground destroyed and cracks surrounding everything.

"This brings back some memories"

"MADARA! UCHIHA!" A great shout appeared from behind, turning, he saw the admiral Sakazuki burning red with rage.

"Admiral Sakazuki, if I am not wrong" Madara smirked.

"I WILL BURN EVERY CELL OF YOUR BODY!" Sakazuki shouted, mountains of magma coming from his body "Bakudai Funka! (Enormous Eruption)" Half the island was imbued by the magma coming from the Marine captain moving towards the Uchiha as a sea of magma.

Madara smirked and made the ram seal and took and big breath "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Breakthrough)" He blew a hurricane of wind towards the sea of magma, the high pressure of the wind started solidifying the magma, Sakazuki release more to fight the vast amount of wind generated by the Uchiha.

"Ice Age: Year Zero" From behind, Kuzan generated an enormous amount of ice comparable to the one generated by Sakazuki that covered the other half of the island and moved as a blizzard towards Madara.

The Uchiha used a hand to make the tiger seal as he didn't stop blowing the gust of wind to stop Sakazuki's attack and made a shadow clone. The clone looked to the direction of the blue admiral and use the horse seal "Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku (Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation)" A sea of fire clashed against the sea of ice. The magma and Ice attack tried to attack the Uchiha in the middle of the two. The island reforming itself as none of them relented.

"Totsuka no Tsurugi (Sword of Totsuka)" From above, the giant light in form of a sword covered the sky. The owner of the sword was Borsalino, the yellow marine. The sword was as big as an island generating an enormous amount of light that blinded everyone that wasn't prepared for it. The sword descended towards the Uchiha.

Everything seemed to slow down.

In Madara's face, a wide smirk appeared as his eyes' tomoes rotated and started changing form turning into a straight tomoe, he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan.

From his mouth, appeared a word that he hasn't said in a long time.

"Susanoo"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.1K 49
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
33.8K 748 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
8.8K 195 15
Madara and Obito both died by the end of the 4th great ninja war. Yet they both are alive in this new world their in. A world where ninjas don't exis...
39.5K 931 24
Naruto's age has passed him by as his time is over. Now he attempts to seek out a place for himself in the new world, and it's bigger than he ever fi...